All Categories

(Notice) Unkillable and Block Damage Buffs in Clan Boss Battles in Update 1.13

(Notice) Unkillable and Block Damage Buffs in Clan Boss Battles in Update 1.13

Search
Comments
Jan 14, 2020, 20:1501/14/20
03/29/19

Nerfing unkillable still isn't the big issue its the clan hopping that's ruining the game.  Need to give incentives for players to stay in one clan and for the entire clan to be able to participant at all levels of the clan and get top chests if they can reach the marks.   Simple to do clan boss unkillable (doesn't die) so all players can hit with no fear of it dying early, at end of day if enough damage is done to reach would use to kill it then clan boss is considered killed and everyone gets 2nd chest.  Also has stat bonuses to players in a clan that succeed in killing a clan boss awarded at reset say 5% boost to all stats for NM and UNM 3% the rest have in cumulative and if you aren't in the clan at reset you don't get it and if you leave clan after uou lose it

Also If you are going to nerf unkillable and this effectively ruins unkillable you need to give us compensation at least allow us to turn in our Pain keepers and maneaters for chickens and skill tomes to make up for them  being useless garabage now especially if we have multiples and energy or gems to make up for the scrolling as this is now all WASTED!!!

Jan 14, 2020, 20:2301/14/20
10/09/19

The solution Is simple as almost everyone here has pointed it out just stop clan hopping, there is a lot to work on first than this "Problem", More content to play in the game because it's boring to just grind with nothing else to do, make all epic-legendaries usable, give the option to restart the clan boss so everyone has a chance to get prizes, give us more missions, give us more chances to get energy and many other issues with the game that Affect all of us who have been playing for more than 3 months.

I love the game, I don't spend too much money but I spend what I used to spend on Xbox games -50-70 usd per month. Now I see that the Offers are getting more expensive with the more I spend that's just crazy greedy. 

Give all of us More to enjoy the game and stop this nerfing as it is.

24 hrs rest on clan jumping and Fix something for all of us.

Jan 14, 2020, 20:3101/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 20:36(edited)
04/27/19

In a nutshell, what Plarium hopes to do now, is double its revenue from all the whales hitting CBs. 

That’s why clan hoping isn’t fixed. Thats why there’s no other big update included...

Sadly, what Plarium doesn’t know is, these whales are already sick of this game and once this news broke today a fair amount of them already decided to leave. 

I’m honestly not sure why Plarium was bothered by this. As correctly pointed out by a few here, the real unkillable teams are not easy to come by. There’s no way you can just “buy” a void legendary or a legendary at all. You need shards and you need a lot of them. Then you need books and silver...huge investments. Then, there’s the rewards from the chests. Have y’all seen those? A blue shard for one keying the UNM CB? The highest lvl in the game? 20k silver, 20 gems and some mediocre gear? For hundreds of dollars and time spent? You have to be blind no to notice Plariums greed here. 

The list could just go on and on...

Sad to see yo go Plarium

Jan 14, 2020, 20:4201/14/20
03/29/19
this is going to be worse then the Foli debockle!
Jan 14, 2020, 20:4601/14/20
03/29/19

fearthis13 said:

Baron Flufy said:

Change broadmaw fusion to skullcrusher

+1.  Since they will never address team counter attack, and they are now nerfing UK, this becomes a must!!!!!

Who ever fused Broadmaw?  What a worthless champion they made as a fusion!!!  Should have make skullcrusher the 90 epic login reward instead of the garbage dark athel that's either a vault champion or a 4 star chicken

Jan 14, 2020, 21:3001/14/20
10/09/19

Teevs said:

fearthis13 said:

Baron Flufy said:

Change broadmaw fusion to skullcrusher

+1.  Since they will never address team counter attack, and they are now nerfing UK, this becomes a must!!!!!

Who ever fused Broadmaw?  What a worthless champion they made as a fusion!!!  Should have make skullcrusher the 90 epic login reward instead of the garbage dark athel that's either a vault champion or a 4 star chicken

They know how to make the game better but the decision maker suits just look at the graphs.

Jan 14, 2020, 22:1601/14/20
05/11/19

joseanton said:

So let me get this straight Plarium: out of all the bugs your game has...out of all the requests being put forth by your playerbase, out of all the improvements that need to be had, you chose to prioritize something that punishes the people who have really invested time and money on your game to build these high-caliber teams? Umm ok. 

If I may, if players are overhitting the CB, it’s up to the clan to decide how to deal with these players. They can keep them, or they can kick them out or weaker players can leave the clan. It’s up to them. It’s none of your business. Nerfing a game mechanic is not the solution. You’re just adding more problems to an already problematic game. This confuses me, really. Since a lot of your decisions are based on money, how does this nerf bring in more cash?

You're right, every single word.

Jan 14, 2020, 23:1901/14/20
09/05/19
Pipsie said:

A doubt, it would not be more important to create a mechanic that does not make us be creating secondary clans because not everyone can get the maximum reward? for example:

CONTINUE LEAVING THE BOSS, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE COMES TO 0 AND THAT THE REWARDS ALWAYS WITH THE RESET

+1  all  player of clan cant get reward in BC by this situation
Jan 14, 2020, 23:3401/14/20
02/14/19

Dear Plarium, 

I have been playing the game even before the sir nick fusion. Bythis point I must have spent spent thousands on the game. 

To get my unkillable working i had spent  hundred pounds for:

-void shards

-books

-energy

I had to lvl everything up, ascend, do masteries and grind for gear for weeks to be able to speed tune every character. 

I have made informed financial decisions based on the information available in the game and I cannot accept your proposal of 50. 

The reason why unkillable teams do more dmg then the best comps is becasue they are unkillable! 

You do realise that you can:

RUN UNKILLABLE with 

Dmg dealer and 4 lightsworns/crimsons

Are you going to nerf these too? Ill share info with online community immediately. 

If I cant 2 key clan boss with fully developed unkillable ill go FTP. 

I am very unhappy where all this is going. Even though i can 2-3 key CB without unkillable I am deeply unsettled by this nonsense. 

You need to compensate players. 

Jan 14, 2020, 23:5201/14/20
07/15/19

Stopping clan hopping will solve the “problem”.

But the “problem” in Plarium’s eyes is not the clan hopping, or using a loophole, or anything like that... 

No the “problem” as far as Plarium’s concerned is: Unkillable teams can get max chests on one key! HOW DARE THEY!!!

So by limiting the effectiveness of unkillable teams to 50 turns. You can still get your UNM chests. You can still clan hop to your heart’s content. It just means they will have to spend more gems on keys. 

Plarium wins again.

Jan 15, 2020, 00:0301/15/20
02/16/17

I have already spent more money on this game than any other game I have played. I managed to get players for an unkillable team. Now Plarium choose to change the rules so those teams can no longer do what they do.

I could understand if you changed the rules for player vs. player content, there is a clear reasoning behind that, you would want to balance player against player to make a fun game.

But this is player vs engine content. So this is done to make people buy more shards. The unkillable teams can be made with 4 very specific epics and a rare for example. But Plarium only wants (shard and thereby money intensive) legendary teams t do anything in this game.

This company is too much about making money and to little about making a great/fun game. I am quitting this game if this change goes through: I don’t wanna spend time and money and get lucky with some team, just to see it being ruined, to no avail other than the money making/greedy board of this company.

I would stop the clan hopping instead where people get 4 chests a day, from hopping from clan to clan and on-keying UNM, you could say that is unfair. Make is so they can only get 1 key a day.

It is not like everyone have unkillable teams. Balance player vs. player content to get a fair game. Don’t balance player vs. engine content to earn more money. People put money is those teams. As I said I have already spent more on this game, than I ever did on any other computer game. And Plarium is thanking me by ruining my team, and who gets a joy out of that? Other players? No! - perhaps maybe some jealous, but they can make an unkillable team themselves, if they can get the champs for it! Plarium? Yes, they will sell more shards by ruining people’s teams.

A real life pendant to that Plarium is doing is, if someone found a cheaper way to do something, then the rulers are going in and destroying that creativity. That is just a detrimental, money driven thought form.

The real problem is that people can clan hop and get 4 transcendent chests a day. You could say that other players might think this is a little unfair. Fix that, don’t ruin people’s teams, that they have already payed for.

I will stop playing this game if the changes come through like described above. They cut teams down so you can only 4 key the UNM boss, thereby making them not worth building, because they require specialized champs, and ruining the teams that are already build. I would say, let the teams do at least 25-30 million in damage, so they are competitive with non-unkillable teams, so you don’t have to make a new team if you already have an unkillable team, you have invested team money and effort in. That means more rounds before the clan boss starts ignoring unkillable and block damage. In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkurgVuQ8fE a non-unkillable team is demonstrated that does 36 mio in damage, and the author says he has (non-unkillable) teams that can do even more damage. Or Plarium could just prevent people from clan hopping.

They want to kill my team?? then I want a compensation for the money and time spent. 

You made a game that wasn't thought trough. You made players pay huge sums for it. Then you just change peoples investments like it was nothing?!? Someone aught to sue this company.

Keep unkillable comps! just keep them, and change the rules so you have a quarantine once you enter a new clan of 24 hours before you get new clan boss keys, so clan hopping is no longer a possibility. Or nerf unkillable comps less. If you nerf them as much as described, people aught to sue you, they have paid in dollars time. 

Jan 15, 2020, 00:5701/15/20
Jan 15, 2020, 01:14(edited)
07/12/19

Plarium,

I would like to say echo the statements of THEDUDE, but I would like to caveat:

I am a player who had the EXTRAORDINARY fortune to pull two Roshcard The Tower. The problem is that he is a gimmick legendary with only one real use: delaying the enemy's ability to kill you so that your other heroes can make more headway. He does nothing for your team on his own. I sat on him for a while, but when I pulled my second, I decided to create an Unkillable clan boss team with the use of Doompriest and Paragon.

Lucky me, I am able to pull approximately 70 million clan boss damage in a single key. This is due entirely to Dracomorph's damage, because neither of Paragon, Doompriest, or Roshcard/Roshcard are pulling even remotely significant damage. All together they may be pulling 15 million damage over the course of the fight.

The 50 turn solution allows the most well geared teams of the CORRECT legendaries (Martyr, Valkyrie, Bad El, Altan, etc.) to still achieve their requisite damage on the clan boss with zero change in function.

However, because I have not had the correct luck, because the RNG gods have not been kind to me in the way it has to ChosenBrad, to Kizzle, to StewGaming, HellHades, and thousands of other players, I am screwed for using the tools I have.

The framing of the general population is this is a blow to P2P accounts and a win for F2P, but I see it as the exact opposite. As someone who has not dropped thousands of dollars on RAID: Shadow Legends, I am only able to earn the top rewards through a clever and crafty solution that allows me to earn the same rewards as those people who make far more money than me because they are lucky/popular/whatever.

This decision simply reinforces the status quo and reiterates Plarium's support for those who already have every legendary or even multiples of the right legendaries at the expense of those who simply don't have the money/luck to make it with the others.

Please consider extending the timer deadline to 100/150 turns and allowing us players who have been able to claw our way to the top to STAY near that location because we worked hard and scrimped and saved and applied our resources in the most strategic way we possibly could. This feels like a punishment for that.

TL;DR - 

Math:

50 turns for unkillable.

Assume we can stack 10x poisons on the boss 100% of the time (impossible, but let's just assume it for perfect math's sake.)

10 x 50,000 = 500,000 x 50 = 25 million damage as a HARD upper limit from poisons.

Add wm proc (~45,000(50x5))x0.65 = 25,000,000 + 7,312,500 = 32,312,500 as a HARD upper limit to clan boss damage.

I took their math and added in the average warmaster without def down/weaken, as those buffs would result in a lower possible damage.

Regular attack damage is considered inconsequential in this equation because anything other than Dracomorph, Sir Nick, or LUDICROUSLY well geared heroes will do sub 2 million from their regular non-Warmaster damage.

With rounding from attacks, an unkillable team like mine could expect at the 99th percentile of the probability curve to have 35,000,000 damage.

That is 2-keying, with putting 10 poisons on boss turn 1 and KEEPING them on. Which is impossible for my team. My team has been effectively neutered.

Jan 15, 2020, 00:5901/15/20
10/05/19
The problem never really rested with the unkillable comp, it was the players abusing the comp and clan hopping in order to obtain as many cb rewards as possible. So instead of attacking the clan hopping issue,which should have been handled months ago, with a fix as easy as a 24 hour limit on joining a clan after becoming a member of another... you attacked the players who spent their time and money to achieve an unkillable comp? Let’s be realistic. Even with the maneater and 3 pain keeper comp with draco as a damage dealer, you are lucky to get 60 mil damage before the game glitches out. This is still a two key comp running around 150 turns. At 50 turns, you have just dropped the damage to about 20 mil, back to a 4 key comp. The composition Is no longer competing at the level it should. I am sympathetic towards anyone who has wasted any kind of resource towards building this. I feel that in this situation, the usual compensation is not going to satisfy anyone. 2 legendary books as you provided you provided for Tormin? How about an ancient shard and 1 clan boss key for this one? With all honesty, I hope you can turn this around before your careers  become short-lived.
Jan 15, 2020, 02:3401/15/20
02/14/19

brandonwray108 said:

The problem never really rested with the unkillable comp, it was the players abusing the comp and clan hopping in order to obtain as many cb rewards as possible. So instead of attacking the clan hopping issue,which should have been handled months ago, with a fix as easy as a 24 hour limit on joining a clan after becoming a member of another... you attacked the players who spent their time and money to achieve an unkillable comp? Let’s be realistic. Even with the maneater and 3 pain keeper comp with draco as a damage dealer, you are lucky to get 60 mil damage before the game glitches out. This is still a two key comp running around 150 turns. At 50 turns, you have just dropped the damage to about 20 mil, back to a 4 key comp. The composition Is no longer competing at the level it should. I am sympathetic towards anyone who has wasted any kind of resource towards building this. I feel that in this situation, the usual compensation is not going to satisfy anyone. 2 legendary books as you provided you provided for Tormin? How about an ancient shard and 1 clan boss key for this one? With all honesty, I hope you can turn this around before your careers  become short-lived.

Like I have mentioned above this is just the beginning of their nerfing game to undermine people's progress. You can run very effectively unkillable with 4 revive heroes after small adjustments. Once everyone gets on board after spending fortune on books and so on, they will try to nerf those champions too.

They won't fix clan hopping cos they earn fortune each day on people buying gems and spending them on keys, so under the guise of fixing this outrageous unkillable they are simply screwing people over. 

It is not like you can drop all required champions in one go, for me it was literally +6 months of work and spending money before I got lucky. I did fusion for Sir nick too. 

The solution here is so simple it boggles my mind, namely, fix clan hopping, bring hydra about with better rewards that randomly removes buffs, slightly dilute the chances for top reward for CB. Done. 

Jan 15, 2020, 03:1501/15/20
Jan 15, 2020, 03:19(edited)
02/14/19

I think they are OK with clan hopping, they just want to increase the amount of Gems people spend on keys to get additional top chest.

If your unkillable can:

1 key, you get 4 free chest by hopping, 

2 keys, 2 free chests, 

After nerf

4 free keys 1 chest, 

400 gems 2 chest (clan hopping still on) 

So, if you don't have a decent killable team and you desire to get another top chest, it will only cost you +/-400 gems a day. 

Clearly there is no desire to limit clan hoping as they can manually reduce odds of pulling legs for individual accounts of hoppers. 

Besides, you get on average 1 sacred in 10 top chests = +/- 4k gems for one with 0.05 chance to pull or less if chances are adjusted = $$$$$$$$$$$$. 

Jan 15, 2020, 04:5101/15/20
Jan 15, 2020, 06:23(edited)
10/10/19

I don't have an unkillable team .... only 6 months in and only slightly p2p ... so these changes effect me not at all really.

But Plarium did tell me WEEKS If not MONTHS ago coming updates would see changes in regards to 'unkillable' teams. So you all protest way to much on that score. Read the forums ... it's where they do tell you important things from time to time.

I do disagree with how they are doing it ... just 'gaming' the clan boss's programming rather than in a more balance focused way.

I also disagree with what i now realize is a consistent habit of Plarium to put any balance issue favoring the player over Plarium instantly to the top of the fix list over many things players have complained about for the entire time i have played. No way to get books but one at a time for massive investment in tourneys/events, single potions/exp drinks on high level dungeons, turn counter/damage meter for cb, why doesn't the void keep drop void shards ... the incredibly crap champs needing buffing some players get to proudly proclaim the best lego's they have .. so many things ... but always anything benefiting players ... INSTA NERF in so many cases.

Jan 15, 2020, 06:4001/15/20
Jan 15, 2020, 06:42(edited)
07/09/19

Everyone investing into unkillable knew it was getting nerfed at one point or another, it was a very widely accepted fact. The reason we knew it was getting nerfed was because it was both breaking the endgame aswell as the fact that it´d already been nerfed in the past but then a new comp was made.

How does people justify using a crappy barely NM geared team and getting more damage per key than a high end UNM teamcomp? The fact that people has been allowed to run 5 star crap geared champions for this long is nothing short of a mircale. as for the investment into those champions.... EVERYONE has to invest into their real UNM teams, no exceptions there. the difference is that while real teams has to get 40k+ hp, 4k+ defence alongside all those other stats such as speed n accuracy an unkillable comp can be made with 5 star champions geared in crappy 4 star gear and still earn the same rewards. Why would anyone build a real team if a dirtcheap team is superior?

I have one of those high end teams n the only reason i dident build an unkillable myself was due to the fact that i knew it´d get nerfed sooner or later. My team is also not auto freindly meaning i have to sit n manual for 26-32m per key while someone with far inferior teamcomp and flat out crap gear can hit the auto key and deal more damage. Why would anyone pull shards hoping for those epic CB champions and why would people bother farming gear for thousands of dragon/spider runs. why would anyone spend silver to actually upgrade their gear if lvl 12 gear is plenty enough?

For those people who actually abused the unkillable i dont blame you at all, i was really close to doing the same but just take the rewards got handed to you through chest you havent earned n stop complaining about you being entitled to consistant rewards you havent earned or any kind of compensation for those handful of resources you´ve invested into abusing a none intended mechanic. its like an index speed abuser demanding that dragon gets nerfed since he used to be able to do 5 secound clears and post nerf he cant. absolutely absurd.
Jan 15, 2020, 07:1001/15/20
10/14/19

Lepinox said:

LOL

What a fail team of mindset and what if they just put Toxic gear with WM on ME and on 3 PK? The same story... 

just make a reset that each player is allowed to attack twice a day if they attack both or one key for example and the CB is dead whoever uses a key should get 2 chests if the CB is alive after a reset they get 1 chest no matter the amount of damage! SIMPLE 

never get find a solution the people behind this game really do not play the game so they will never understand what the game needs.

every content in the game is the same never come up with new ideas they only have the same thing over and over again CB Arena and now faction wars which is a big fail

Be more creative and there are so many things you can do 

1)Clan Boss there should be a different Clan boss for each day 7 different design would be great new abilities new way of survival skillset and defenses something new each day, not the same over and over again.

2) Arena makes it with daily rewards Jesus its the worst! give top player rewards, not a other chests!

3)Faction Wars Change that you can only use specific champion to attack a specific faction!! also you start with your 5 champions from any faction if the 5 champions you are using die these champions that died in the faction cannot be used there again until the next day reset If they die in round 5, for example, you can continue with 5 new champions with the same amount of health you left the enemy. (you cannot have only one faction to attack when 90% or the champions are not balanced)

i agree, something new every day with 7 different CB design would be great and even with faction wars, we should be able to fight with all our champions.  the faction we are attacking should be specific champions, not the other way around.

some new ideas but they will never do anything the only new ideas this company has are Limited Special offers. and they are overpriced.

Jan 15, 2020, 07:1501/15/20
08/08/19
Clan change system must be changed(must be 1 day penalty for leave), who cares about unkill if people can`t abuse multiple clan jumps....or key limit purchase 4,5,6...10 per day (like some other good offers). I think who did unkill must keep it, but they can`t multiple twink clan jumps for abuse  
Jan 15, 2020, 08:3101/15/20
Jan 15, 2020, 08:35(edited)
02/14/19

Samcruel said:

Everyone investing into unkillable knew it was getting nerfed at one point or another, it was a very widely accepted fact. The reason we knew it was getting nerfed was because it was both breaking the endgame aswell as the fact that it´d already been nerfed in the past but then a new comp was made.

How does people justify using a crappy barely NM geared team and getting more damage per key than a high end UNM teamcomp? The fact that people has been allowed to run 5 star crap geared champions for this long is nothing short of a mircale. as for the investment into those champions.... EVERYONE has to invest into their real UNM teams, no exceptions there. the difference is that while real teams has to get 40k+ hp, 4k+ defence alongside all those other stats such as speed n accuracy an unkillable comp can be made with 5 star champions geared in crappy 4 star gear and still earn the same rewards. Why would anyone build a real team if a dirtcheap team is superior?

I have one of those high end teams n the only reason i dident build an unkillable myself was due to the fact that i knew it´d get nerfed sooner or later. My team is also not auto freindly meaning i have to sit n manual for 26-32m per key while someone with far inferior teamcomp and flat out crap gear can hit the auto key and deal more damage. Why would anyone pull shards hoping for those epic CB champions and why would people bother farming gear for thousands of dragon/spider runs. why would anyone spend silver to actually upgrade their gear if lvl 12 gear is plenty enough?

For those people who actually abused the unkillable i dont blame you at all, i was really close to doing the same but just take the rewards got handed to you through chest you havent earned n stop complaining about you being entitled to consistant rewards you havent earned or any kind of compensation for those handful of resources you´ve invested into abusing a none intended mechanic. its like an index speed abuser demanding that dragon gets nerfed since he used to be able to do 5 secound clears and post nerf he cant. absolutely absurd.

Do you work for plarium by any chance? There is hardly any logic in what you are saying. 

It's not an abuse if you play the game in accordance with the skill descriptions. 

Clan hopping on the other hand is as this gives you unfair advantage over other players by the sheer amount of cost - rewards ratio. 

I hate to brake it to you, but clan hopping staya and genuine heros get the nerf. 

I also hate to explain you that if you have a really powerful hero, for instance as Sir Nick whom I crafted in the fusion, after 50 turns his a3 skill will stop working even though I may be running a team that is not unkillable. The same goes for rotch. 

So, both teams here get the nerf for as long as one of your heroes has certain skills.

Do you know that Plarium is also going to nerf revive on death? It's already confirmed by Cirilla during conversation with mods, yet not really publicly unannounced. They are waiting for people to sink books first. 

I have invested 41 epic books (2 maneaters, 1 lightsworns, 1 warcaster) and 10 leg books (sir nick) to build 2 unkillable teams over the last 1 year and that is the cost of:

1) 41 epic books, 2 epic books in shop cost 19.99, so it's 409.759 pounds worth. 

2) 10 leg books, 1 in the shop costs 23.99, so it's 239.9 pounds worth. 

The above cost is for books only and does not include literally tens of thousands gems used for refills. 

No-one cares about unkillable, we care about resources wasted and no compensation.