All Categories

(Notice) Unkillable and Block Damage Buffs in Clan Boss Battles in Update 1.13

(Notice) Unkillable and Block Damage Buffs in Clan Boss Battles in Update 1.13

Search
Comments
Jan 14, 2020, 15:4701/14/20
05/31/19
mAdCapper said:

It is quite clear that the ones applauding the change either don't have the champions for unkillable or have a strong enough counter attack team this won't truly affect them.  

There is a cheese strat that should be punished.  Shared cooldown on PK fixes it, simply put.  Clan hopping 24 hour cooldown on CB attacks.  Simple and effective fix.  

It seems so lazy to just make the clan boss ignore mechanics that you put into the game rather than fix the issues behind it.  

I feel that the others here applauding the change are also Plarium employees themselves hiding behind dummy accounts and supporting this nerf just to balance out the negative sentiment over this change.
Jan 14, 2020, 15:5601/14/20
Jan 15, 2020, 14:18(edited)
03/25/19

Crap I accidentally clicked Delete instead of edit on my post. No confirmation. Post just gone. Just like resources spent on my unkillable comp. I've used and spent a lot. I created a unusual team without any painkeepers. Taurus was a main part of the team. I've invested books, gems, masteries on all of them. It's gone. Just like my post. No confirmation. Just boom. Evaporated. It's not like Taurus has any use whatsoever anywhere else.

Once 1.13 hits...I'll have to return to the CB team that didn't get any upgrade for over 6 months. A mid range team that only evolved to end game gear. 23M was the best on UNM, but the average was below 17M. Most of the time, not enough to 4 key UNM. No wait. I can't even go back to my old team.  GG Plarium.

Jan 14, 2020, 15:5901/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 16:03(edited)
08/18/15

Finally! There are clans out there who only hire unkillable, hop clans and get chests from at least 4, sometimes up to 30 clans each day.

But my question is: what will happen to Skullcrusher, Black Knight, Blind Seer and other champions with unkillable and block damage buffs who were used in 'normal' teams?

I also ask you to introduce a rule that will allow each player to get CB rewards from 1 clan only every 24 hours. If that doesn't happen players will come up with other ways to cheese. Thank you.

Jan 14, 2020, 16:0301/14/20
10/05/19

I'm going to start this reply with: I'm one of the people who uses a unkillable comp. And I have now for a full week..

Making the changes that doesn't allow unkillable in CB is something I actually can understand. It really makes the "end game" too easy. But the problems with this is just: PLARIUM. There are few companies who's name have such a bad reputation as this one. And yes Plarium, you do deserve it. Raid Shadow Legens is a great game. There are bugs and some wierd things that needs improved, but yes, a great game.

Now to whats wrong. Firstly. All of the people that post stuff like "this is the best change to the game ever!!". Please never post on the forums again. You lower the quality of the whole forum just by posting..

Getting a good unkillable comp is not something that super easy and cheap to do.

1. You need some good RNG to get the champions needed for it to work. (Cost money).

2. These champions need books for it to work (books cost money!!).

3. You need to fine-tune the gear so you have the correct speed and and right accuracy. (Cost money when farming gear & cost silver for upgrading and getting the right procs on the gear......).

So all in all. We who use this type of comp, didn't get it easily!

Now to the big problem that actually makes me hate this company:

"While this has to change, we acknowledge the effort and time that goes into crafting a team of this calibre and performed thorough tests to ensure they remain on par with other top contenders."

What this mean is that Plarium have known for at least a while that unkillable comp wont be viable. And instead of telling the community who pays their salaries that changes are coming, they instead have a 2x void event and keeps allowing people to spend there money building these teams.

And please don't say that it will still "work". With a 50 turn cap, I would need about 7 keys to "beat" UNM..

Jan 14, 2020, 16:0601/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 16:07(edited)
03/25/19
I feel for all those people without unkillable, who rely on Skullcrusher for their counterattacks. After round 50, putting up counterattack is suicide for him. ( Well, they probably don't get that far....but still)
Jan 14, 2020, 16:1301/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 16:24(edited)
09/26/19

First of, I dont have any unkillable team myself and I am glad when I can 4 key my nightmare CB to get more of them rare books and potions... I myself dont have any problems with people using unkillable at all. Does it limit me in any way? Nope.

This game is rigged from the start against the player, so whats wrong if a small percent of players who invested a LOT of money and time into this game has such a team.

If someone has a problem with them not leaving you some HP for your rewards, make yourself a new clan, or get rid of them. Easy. Why punish those players? Its not their mistake, they just used the system, because it was allowed.

Games should be enjoyed, but Plarium likes to throw all kinds of sticks and stones on its player base at all costs. Even though when there is the easiest solution for the problem - stop clan hopping by making some lets say 24 hour period, where you are not allowed to fight CB, after you switch clan. You dont have to be a genius to think of this one.

Great move Plarium.

You are as incompetent as ever.

Jan 14, 2020, 16:1801/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 16:25(edited)
03/24/19

This change is fine, but I hope you realize that the main problem is not unkillable comps. It's clan hopping. People should run unkillable comps as alternatives to what champions they have and don't have, and not to get multiple chests every day. People getting 30+ Transcendent Chest a day is not something you shoud allow. That should have been a priority for months now. Some people have gotten 200+ sacred shards and 100+ lego books by doing this. And with Platinum arena the game is actually somewhat competitive now. Clan hopping is the main issue here, don't forget that.

Secondly, are you really going to ruin Skullcrusher's A2? You know, the one where he puts UNKILLABLE on himself? He's a blameless victim here. I honestly expect that to be an exception. Seeing how you love doing things half-assed, I thought I'd let you know in case that scenario hadn't crossed your mind. Because if that happens and it wasn't intended it's gonna take you literal weeks before you fix it, as you move at a snail's pace. All it takes is for cb to be able to differentiate between solo unkillable buffs and group unkillable buffs. If that's too hard for you, let me know and I'll do the coding for you. And stop dragging your feet with the Tormin nerf, by the way.

Jan 14, 2020, 16:2501/14/20
09/26/19

Pipsie said:

Coincidentally my solution is also completely in accordance with your comment, I hope that at least they will think again, since they have proposed that solution many times and have ignored it

Spoiler alert:

They wont think again and they will keep ignoring this kind of solution.
Jan 14, 2020, 16:3301/14/20
10/19/19
Just leave the boss alone, don't change the ability to run unkillable comps.  Add something to guilds, put a cooldown on being able to join and attack a clan boss.  Or make so you have to be in the clan when it's killed in order to claim it.
Jan 14, 2020, 17:3201/14/20
05/13/19
Pipsie said:

A doubt, it would not be more important to create a mechanic that does not make us be creating secondary clans because not everyone can get the maximum reward? for example:

CONTINUE LEAVING THE BOSS, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE COMES TO 0 AND THAT THE REWARDS ALWAYS WITH THE RESET

+1! We need this!
Jan 14, 2020, 17:5101/14/20
09/28/19

For those who think leaving will hurt Plarium, think again.  Their KPI is going up because people are buying their stuff.  They are working toward a revolving door scenario - user starts playing RSL, buys packs to get a foothold in the game, user gets frustrated and leaves, another user starts playing - lather rinse repeat as the shampoo bottle states.  Plarium does not care about users just bottom line.  I wonder if many people have been noticing the change in base stats for gloves/chest/boots and accessories.  98% of these items I have gotten through grinding had a flat stat as the base stat.  A few of the pieces that did not, had 2 or 3 flat stats as substats.  Not only that but the cost of the packs has risen  anywhere from $5usd to $25usd per pack.  Then there is the issue where you purchase something, your card is charged but you do not get the items.  When you tell Plarium and give them copies of the packs you purchased, they just ignore you.  Best thing you can do is become free to play.  Their pocket is the thing that counts.

Back to the point.  Plarium does not care! Period.  End of story.   Anything you want that they can charge for, they will give you.  Their recompense for issues is nothing.  It is just ingame stuff.  It doesnt cost them anything and leaves you with nothing tangible. 

To the issue at hand.  The unkillable comp already has a limit.  It is 150 turns.  If you pass this, you will not get the damage points and the game errors and takes the key and all.  Dropping it to 50, fine.  Killing the champions that have this ability not good and definitely not smart.  Yes I have an unkillable team.  I get 38 to 44M per key on unm.  My regular team gets 15 to 17 M on nm.  If you want to nerf the people that jump guild to guild, fine.  Nerfing a chamo so it is unusable, not too smart.
Jan 14, 2020, 18:1701/14/20
06/20/19

if you guys want to fix this undead things on clan boss, you need to do first block to clan hoop. Because everyone using undead team on clanboss its looks good and its not a game bug.😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Jan 14, 2020, 18:19(edited)
04/03/19

This is a joke and this is not balancing.  

Nerf clan hopping so no rewards from cb if you change clans for 1 day.day.

Cut turn immunity to 100 110 not 50 

And see what the result is.  You need to balance this for everyone with uk not the top end.  A god team should be able to 2 key unm but the hard to get all epic uk team should 3 key it.

Change broadmaw fusion to skullcrusher

While more counter all champs are needed this cant be done in one patch.  If you dont want uk as a viable strategy you need to give more access to the conventionnel ones.

I dont have a unkillable comp but while the idea of balancing uk is not bad the proposal here is terrible.

01/14/20
That is actually a great thought. 
Jan 14, 2020, 18:2501/14/20
02/25/19

Why are you prioritizing this?

A common sense change that everyone and their mother has been asking for:

All members of a clan to be able to reach max chest each day.

- Requested since LAST YEAR June.

- Youtubers made videos on it

- Consistent feedback on discord

Instead you nerf comps that people have put effort into acquiring??  (Plarium = no fun zone)

Also, postponing this announcement till after the void event is just .... LOL

Jan 14, 2020, 18:4001/14/20
Jan 14, 2020, 18:52(edited)
04/17/19

The first game ive played in mine entire life that nerfs cashplayers in behalve of free to players (my respect on them) ...

You design a game to earn money but you do everything to make the cashplayers unlucky. Its hard to understand this for me. If you are doing this to "balance" the first you have to block clan jumping so the f2p get no disadvantage from this. In any game there is a block on clanjumping but you guys arent listening to this. 

The statement you guys are telling that the purpose is to fight the clanboss 24 hours, so again stop clanjumping to prevent this. Believe me there are not so much clans that can beat the ultra without clanjumping. Offcourse there should be clans who can do this, because they pay a lot of money to do this :) and this is what you guys want.

Very easy thing to stop clanjumping everyone satisfied, but instead of doing this you make a 50 turn limit what is a joke and get the anger of the cashplayers. What a strategy :))) very nice

And dont forget that a lot of people have invested money on shards, gems silver and time to get this team. Why dling this so lately, why not inform people when you guys see this on internet or somewhere else "thats not the purpose" but doing first double chance on void shards and selling void packages and that you guys coming with this news. Thank you very much? Should ne a compensation for this? ( No not 2 rare books and 3 void shards ) :))) and yes im pissed off
Jan 14, 2020, 18:4501/14/20
10/19/19
Baron Flufy said:

Change broadmaw fusion to skullcrusher

+1.  Since they will never address team counter attack, and they are now nerfing UK, this becomes a must!!!!!
Jan 14, 2020, 19:0501/14/20
06/20/19

You are quite right

Jan 14, 2020, 19:4301/14/20
09/16/19

why is it that things always get "fixed" months after these mechanics show up?

why have people invest loads of time/money/resources into building their team, and then kill th mechanic.

i am f2p so i will never get an unkillable team so it doesnt affect me, but i dont see the reason for this.

You want a good and easy solution??

1) bosses are unkillable that way everyone in a clan can kit the cb for damage and get their rewards based on the damage they do.

2) they damage cap stays the same so once the clan is over the cap everyone gets 2 chests

3) only allow players to join a new clan 1 time per week, to avoid the clanhopping

now this doesnt seem to be too hard to do right?

easy fix IMO

Jan 14, 2020, 19:4901/14/20
04/16/19

The best is that you guys drop this bomb right after countless people spent big time $$$ on your 2x void events... Plarium DGAF >_<