All Categories

Raid: Shadow Legends is officially LIVE on PC and Mac!

Search
Dec 25, 2019, 12:1712/25/19
02/29/16

Get Raid: Shadow Legends exclusively on Plarium Play to enjoy:

● PC Quality Graphics: Experience Raid like never before with HD textures, higher framerate, new animations, occlusion effects, terrain animations, motion blurring, and more!

● PC Optimized Controls & Settings: Dive into our version updated for PC play with fully-configurable graphics settings, new controls, and hotkeys.

● Powered by Plarium Play: Use a Plarium ID to sync your accounts, connect with other players, and get native application performance on the Plarium Play downloadable launcher.

How to save game progress by syncing Raid accounts:

Why is mobile & desktop syncing essential?

If you start running Raid on your PC without linking your mobile account to your Plarium ID, Plarium Play will create a new Raid Profile and will not maintain your current progress on PC. You cannot link your mobile profile later!

How can I sync accounts?

To ensure you don't lose your progress on Raid: Shadow Legends, you need to connect your game account to a Plarium ID. If you already have a Plarium ID on our mobile version, follow the "Connection Steps". If you don't have a Plarium ID, please follow the "Creation Steps".

Note: You MUST use the same Plarium ID for your mobile and Plarium Play accounts!

Connection Steps:

1. Start Raid on mobile and tap your avatar to open Settings

2. Tap "Connect to Plarium ID" in the Profile tab

3. Enter your Plarium ID details and tap "Connect"

Creation Steps:

1. Start Raid on mobile and tap your avatar to open Settings

2. Tap "Connect to Plarium ID" in the Profile tab

3. Tap on "Create ID" and fill in your email address and password

Now you are all set to enjoy the game on Plarium Play! Follow the link below to start playing Raid on Plarium Play:

https://plarium.com/landings/en/desktop/raid/plariumplay_raid_f037_frm_rldoapp?plid=150598&pxl=seo

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2019, 05:0912/26/19
08/16/19
Yah, ever since this went "Live" on PC - my version stopped working.  Great job.
Dec 26, 2019, 05:3512/26/19
11/21/19
Can't open on PC anymore
CirillaAdmin
Dec 26, 2019, 13:0212/26/19
02/27/19

Hi guys! I am sorry to hear that. Could you please provide some details? Like - are you getting errors, black screens or anything like that? Have you tried deleting the application altogether and re-installing it?

Dec 26, 2019, 16:5512/26/19
Dec 26, 2019, 17:30(edited)
05/14/19

Hi,

I'm farming arcane keep today for some Potions and it keeps crashing down.

The Raid application just closes. I've used the send report option of unfinished battle for some of them, but is getting frustrating. I have no clue how much energy I've lost today because of this bug.

I will try reinstall to see if it fixes it, but I don't have high hopes.

Thanks,

Tear

Update: After the reinstall I have the same problems.
Dec 27, 2019, 07:3612/27/19
Dec 27, 2019, 17:06(edited)
05/12/19

'Ello.

May be an entirely different issue or it might be connected. Can't really say.

I've experienced crashes as well. After reinstalling Plarium Play the game just won't load assets to finish installing Raid.

No errors and no black screen. Just starts normally but somewhere around 18/29 to 22/29 download starts slowing down to a grind and eventually stops downloading altogether, or at best downloads at 00.1% per tick and eventually rolls back to 0% and restarts downloading the same part at the same speed. 

Removing all files, clearing cache, redownloading the client, restarting the Raid download, or restarting my modem don't seem to make any difference. I am running it with admin rights and Vista compatibility mode on. The rest of the Interwebs seems to work just fine and I've checked for other possibilities of connection problems, latency issues, or all around system instability.

EDIT: Turns out the phone company (it's an ADSL modem) was doing some two-day annual diagnostic by forcing micro signal cuts to "enforce phone line stability redundancy measures" or something like that, without warning...so...derp.

Sorry for wasting your time if any.

Everything runs fine now and no crashes have occurred so far, other than the usual (for me) event screen ones. But those are tolerable enough. 

Cheers.

Dec 27, 2019, 15:4812/27/19
08/30/19

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! I am sorry to hear that. Could you please provide some details? Like - are you getting errors, black screens or anything like that? Have you tried deleting the application altogether and re-installing it?

I have had 1 crash. No messages, just closed completely while fighting the clan boss. No other issues other than that one.

A related issue however is that the Amazon prime link options and rewards are completely absent from the PC version of the game. I have to log into the game on my phone or tablet in order to access them.

Also, the game does get a little memory intensive at times. Not an issue for me with my PC, but probably more than it should and potentially problematic on lower spec PC's/

Generally however I love the PC version. The game runs much smoother than the mobile version, and is much more responsive.

Dec 30, 2019, 04:3212/30/19
08/16/19

Black screen of death - and on top of that, the game is now really bugged on the PC - enemies in sleep - immediately attack after sleep instead of losing a turn, poisons not being applied - (not being resisted - just doesn't show up) , champions attacking multiple times , for no reason, dmg is way volatile - like the formula is busted.

Great job!
Dec 30, 2019, 22:2812/30/19
08/16/19
PC version also doesn't have link to Amazon to collect Amazon Prime stuff.
Dec 31, 2019, 01:4512/31/19
10/22/19

So far, 2 times the game has resulted into a screen filled with bugged indication bars - showing every content locked, no names, no character icon, no resources count... just some window like looking shapes in their places and looking overall, like a editing mode screen or like you are seeing the essential basis of the game design but without any actual stats... no player, no stats, no nothing indicating activity... well, hard to describe with few words. 

I will try to make a screen shot if it happens again. 

But basically, it is like it freezes the main game screen - the town, into a bare-bones design look, where everything is locked, no avatar, no name, no stats, no stat imput of any kind. 
CirillaAdmin
Jan 2, 2020, 15:1401/02/20
02/27/19

Hi guys! Thank you very much for writing back and elaborating on the details. We are already working on most of the problems that you have described and will try to eliminate them as soon as possible.

As for the absence of the Amazon rewards tab in the PC version of the game, it's not a bug. The thing is that the feature is not integrated into our Plarium Play application right now, unfortunately. You can only claim the rewards in the mobile version of the game. 
Jan 4, 2020, 02:4301/04/20
12/30/19
I cant for the life of me get this to install on my laptop. I wrote to support and they're reply had nothing to do with what I was asking. I've tried to install this numerous times. I've rebooted, I've tried saving it in different places. I download the program, I click it, I hit run, then nothing happens after I click run. I just have a Dell laptop running Windows 7 Pro. I'm not running a VPN or firewall. I'm at a loss, I've never had a program just not run the install.
CirillaAdmin
Jan 10, 2020, 14:2701/10/20
02/27/19

Hello! I am sorry to hear about this :( Our Plarium Play application is supported on Windows 7 (64-bit only). Are you sure that the computer meets the criteria bit-wise? 

spleenforsoul said:

I cant for the life of me get this to install on my laptop. I wrote to support and they're reply had nothing to do with what I was asking. I've tried to install this numerous times. I've rebooted, I've tried saving it in different places. I download the program, I click it, I hit run, then nothing happens after I click run. I just have a Dell laptop running Windows 7 Pro. I'm not running a VPN or firewall. I'm at a loss, I've never had a program just not run the install.

Jan 10, 2020, 18:5401/10/20
11/30/19
Merhaba Şam piyon eğitim etkinlik puaan sorun var 6 rütbe yükselttim puuan yükselmedi
Jan 15, 2020, 09:1601/15/20
12/09/19

Would it be possible to make it work on Mac? Since I update my IOS to Catalina, I can't play on it. Here is the report of the error I keep on getting;

Process: Plarium Play [1526]

Path: /Applications/Plarium Play.app/Contents/MacOS/Plarium Play

Identifier: plariumplay

Version: 1.0 (1.0)

Code Type: X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process: ??? [1]

Responsible: Plarium Play [1526]

User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2020-01-15 11:14:18.174 +0200

OS Version: Mac OS X 10.15.2 (19C57)

Report Version: 12

Anonymous UUID: 9EBE3778-AD83-F8D4-6843-7C2716FB86DD

Sleep/Wake UUID: BFF4C3CB-0267-412C-A2A6-8A9D222B6CC5

Time Awake Since Boot: 13000 seconds

Time Since Wake: 6100 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 18 Chrome_IOThread

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Trace/BPT trap: 5

Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0x5

Terminating Process: exc handler [1526]

Jan 30, 2020, 02:3401/30/20
01/20/20
Okay I know this says pc and mac, I just want to know is there going to be an console move in the future, will this game ever come to ps4(ps5,ps6)
Feb 18, 2020, 11:5102/18/20
02/18/20

Сергей Криворотченко сказал:

Получите Raid: Shadow Legends исключительно на Plarium Play, чтобы насладиться:

● Качественная графика для ПК: испытайте Raid, как никогда раньше, с HD-текстурами, более высокой частотой кадров, новыми анимациями, эффектами окклюзии, анимацией ландшафта, размытостью и многим другим!

● Оптимизированные для ПК элементы управления и настройки: погрузитесь в нашу версию, обновленную для игры на ПК, с полностью настраиваемыми графическими настройками, новыми элементами управления и горячими клавишами.

ЧАС Hi Bro. Linux?

Feb 23, 2020, 01:1902/23/20
01/18/20
Why is the game crashing so often on pc?
Feb 25, 2020, 01:4502/25/20
02/09/20

MdntDragon said:

Why is the game crashing so often on pc?

Because the app for PC is a big buggy POS.  On good days it only crashes 2-5 times for me.  Today, after having to "upgrade" it has crashed 12 times in the last hour.  Of course.  Support says everything is a problem on my end.  They also refuse to refund lost keys or energy.

Strange, no other application, or hardware on my PC has a problem.... so yea... it MUST be a problem on my end... 

Incidentally, I write code for a living.  We would never let something in this state go to production.  

Best of luck to you, buddy.  Enjoy the misery. 
Feb 25, 2020, 02:5902/25/20
02/09/20

Yep.  This app has crashed at least another 12 times since my initial post... usually after clicking on replay for campaign battle. 

I am thinking this is either:

1) A COMPLETE  POS GARBAGE APP outsourced to India, and probably written by monkeys...

2) Since support won't refund lost keys and energy, this is a conscience effort by Plarium to get users to open their wallets to fork out money for additional energy and upgrades.

Support should have about 20-24 of those "Unfinished Battle" reports that keep coming up each time the app reloads.

Feb 25, 2020, 03:0602/25/20
02/09/20

Oh look...  the POS crashed again... again right after I clicked replay and wasted more energy...

I might just post every time this thing crashes, or I get tired of the damn thing and just go to bed...
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.