All Categories

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (October, 2019)

Question - Answer from our Game Designers (October, 2019)

Search
Comments
Oct 10, 2019, 01:2910/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 01:29(edited)
06/13/19

All these people who have spent thousands salty their cheesy unkillable teams might get nerfed lol. Hopefully it only affects UNM or any new CB levels, maybe like the CB's basic hits through unkillable and block damage.

Oct 10, 2019, 01:5810/10/19
04/21/19

WilsonJason said:

All these people who have spent thousands salty their cheesy unkillable teams might get nerfed lol. Hopefully it only affects UNM or any new CB levels, maybe like the CB's basic hits through unkillable and block damage.

It is not about salty, it is a fraud. Basically electronically saying you are paying money to get these these things, then suddenly after you payed they remove it.... how many people were pissed during the foli fusion event when the 20000 point event came out at the end after all the effort they made to get every other character? ALOT. This is the same thing all over again, taking away people’s effort and say “too bad you spent money and effort making this?” 

And again, the game is getting better because of these whale players, if this game get no money from players, how do you think it will further develop and add contents? 

I respect the hard work of plariun workers to make adjustment according to player demands, but fixing things just to make some people happy while brutally cut down the effort others have spent is outrageous. 
Oct 10, 2019, 03:4710/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 03:49(edited)
09/04/19

Plarium will wake up once 50% of there players stop play raid and they play other games  this will happen when Diablo immortal comes out.

Then they will try to listen but it will be to late no one will care.

Blizzard knows and listens to there players.

Oct 10, 2019, 04:4010/10/19
06/13/19
Dimera said:

Plarium will wake up once 50% of there players stop play raid and they play other games  this will happen when Diablo immortal comes out.

You're delusional if you think Bl***ard cares about their players lol. Have you been alive for the past few days?
Oct 10, 2019, 05:3210/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 05:39(edited)
10/10/19

It's just ridiculous to nerf unkill teams on clan boss. I've spent near 40 keys to speed tune everybody and just a ton of silver to gear near 20M, also I should spend like a 50 minutes on CB every day for 1 key. I don't have Martyr, Altan, BadEl, Valk or even Skullcrasher, they are just top of the top on CB. How can I deal damage without these imbalance champs? The only opportunity to me it was my unkillable team, but you are going to nerf it.

There are so many rabbish legs in the game and just few GODS. Why is it fair to randomly get GOD legendaries and deal damage and doesn't fair to speed tune everybody with 40 keys and spent 50 minutes for key?

Oct 10, 2019, 06:1810/10/19
09/04/19

WilsonJason said:

Dimera said:

You're delusional if you think Bl***ard cares about their players lol. Have you been alive for the past few days?

where in my sentence do you see  Blizzard cares about their players?

Oct 10, 2019, 07:1910/10/19
05/14/19

Dimera said:

WilsonJason said:

Dimera said:

where in my sentence do you see  Blizzard cares about their players?

Right where you wrote Blizzard knows and cares about their players.

If they'd care about their playerbase, they wouldn't make a lame phone game in the first place.

They're still not as bad as EA tho. 
Oct 10, 2019, 08:0010/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 08:20(edited)
01/09/19

I don't know if anyone else has addressed this one so I will add it here.

Artifact swapping fee extortion.

As we the players have already proven the fallacy of the official argument against removing this fee I want to suggest a compromise. 

2k per star.

There is NOBODY who would bother with swapping gear on a fight by fight basis. NOBODY. We have teams for specific jobs and, in most cases, the gear they have on is what they will wear for a long time. Until better gear comes along they will wear what they have. Even the whales have said they wouldn't swap gear fight by fight due to the issues with keeping track of it all.  They could afford to do it now. But they don't. The players affected the most by this fee are the players you need the most. The new ones. The early stages are the most crucial in keeping a newbie interested. Struggling with the gear sets and fixing mistakes or equipping new gear shouldn't make you choose between replacing gear or upgrading. 

You guys really need to swallow your pride and change this. 

You also need to move the gear list collapse buttons back to a fixed position. That change was a boneheaded move.

Oct 10, 2019, 08:3110/10/19
08/16/19

Please stop adding new "food" champions to an already top heavy loot pool. You have barely a handful end game champions. Almost none of them rare. Maybe Coldheart and Apothecary, but that's a very thin line up. Too many garbage epics considering you value Sacred Shards at 30 dollars, that means 80% of the time they are getting garbage from opening sacreds. 

In other words, your rares feel like uncommons, and your epics hardly feels like rares. You can literally eliminate the entire common and uncommon champions roster and it will virtually feel almost the same. 
Oct 10, 2019, 09:0810/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 09:19(edited)
08/02/19

Well, I was just about to thank Cirilla for the update thread as it felt long overdue, however since the community has confirmed that this thread is basically a carbon copy of the same promises on an updates and tweaks thread made over a year ago, looks like none of this will happen any time soon if ever in my playing lifespan. Oh well, I guess I'll just hold on to my money and hope that the release of the campfire and that tall tower behind all the keeps will bring interesting content, when/if ever they are released.

I'm not holding my breath for any of the communities priority updates to be implemented. Plarium has their 'Vision', and we have ours. You would think they should actually somewhat align but as stated before; seemingly it'll be too late for Plarium by the time they do align with us.

Oct 10, 2019, 12:5310/10/19
12/20/18

Next thing to cry about "needs to be fixed" cos you aint the right champs to do it waaaah

Counter loop on ice golem counter buff + maneater + 3 heavy hitters its not broken its being smart name of the game is strategy not cry cos i haven't got the champs to do it the same as you.
CirillaAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 13:4210/10/19
02/27/19

Hello! Thanks for the points that you've brought up. 

We will keep adding more and more events, quests, tournaments by participating in which you will be able to develop your champs and feed them with books. As for Clan Bosses, it's not likely that we are going to change the whole system drastically, but we may bring in some tweaks. Also, Hydra is coming up!

As for Faction Wars specific artifacts, I am not sure I got the question quite right :( Glyphs do boost Champs' performance. Rerolling buffs or debuffs is not likely to happen, though.

We are working on improving the Vault, too.

owenfonline said:

You are adding a lot of new champions, but average players can’t experiment with them because the time investment to level and book them is cost prohibitive! Can you increase xp & book drops or add an emulator so we can test different champion combinations?

Blanket Boss immunities to freeze, stun, sleep ect, make many epic & legendary champions almost useless! Why not change boss immunity depending on affinity?

Faction wars is extremely disappointing. Why not have faction specific artifacts to boost performance or allow ability to re-roll buffs or debuffs?

Champion vault - For the love of god please let me view my champion skills and stats in the vault! Having to remove them to check these is a needless pain.

Revenue tip: you don’t need to make all your $ off crap drops, horrible shard chances, and xp grinding! You can offer unique hero skins! (See Fortnight)

CirillaAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 13:4610/10/19
02/27/19

Hello! For now, we are not going to change the specifics related to CB HP, but Hydra's arrival will add the seemingly missing parts to the game.

GoodGuyGlen said:

Any reason why the clan boss health still isn't being addressed? Seems unfair to people in different time zones that they can't get the top chest each day because the other members have already killed it. Even on UNM, the best result you can get is 16 people getting the top chest, and that requires no one else to touch it and all of those 16 people doing no more than 70m damage. Why do the other 14 members (Or in the real world 16 or more) have to miss out every day?

Simple solution is to remove the total HP and just set a clan threshold that has to be met to get the double rewards, that way you can't kill it and prevent others from getting rewards. Because the boss won't die at any point, give the rewards at every reset.

CirillaAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 13:5610/10/19
02/27/19

Hello! And thank you for the nice words :)

Skill Books. True that it's not that easy to find them in the game, but if it were otherwise, they would not be considered that valuable. We will keep adding more in-game events of all types to the game, including those that are going to offer Tomes as a reward. These will, of course, demand some effort to be contributed. We will also discuss our future plans for providing Books.

As for rewards pool for Nightmare and UNM CB, they have been improved recently (well, only for UNM, but still), so right now, we are collecting players' feedback about this and will make adjustments if the analysis shows that the area requires some attention. I will also mention this in our regular reports from the community. Thank you!

Puppet Man said:

Dear Cirilla,

thank you very much for your constant communication with us and the developers, you're doing a great job there. It's a good feeling to see that our concerns reach the people in charge. This list shows a lot of things pointed out by us on reddit and by YouTubers. However, as we're at it, I'd like to point out some things that I am missing on this list:

1. Skill Books are a crucial tool to improve champions and for some only get viable when booked. With Faction Wars going on, we are motivated to max out more and more champions and thus need a lot more skill books. The issue with that is that there is almost no way to receive skill books through ingame activites (such as Dungeons). Me and my clan are getting the top tier Clan Boss and Arena chests on a regular basis and very rarely see an epic let alone a legenary skill book. I wish for a way to "farm" for skill books or any other way to get them without using my credit card.

2. Another Issue are the rewards for endgame content, such as Clan Boss chests as stated above. Several people I talked about this stated that the rewards for beating the Demon Lord on UNM difficulty are even worse than those from the Nightmare difficulty before UNM was introduced. So I would love to see some balancing regarding this.

Thanks again for all the effort you put into this, I really appreciate your work!

Sincerely,

Puppet Man

CirillaAdmin
Oct 10, 2019, 14:1110/10/19
02/27/19
Guys, this post has collected an astonishing number of comments, all of which I have read carefully and made notes for further discussions with our game designers. Such meetings, from now on, will be held on a regular basis. We will keep gathering your suggestions and requests, filter them and forward accordingly. I will now close this topic as it is not very convenient to navigate in it now. But please feel free to create new topics for discussions in the corresponding sections of the forum. Thank you all very much for your participation! 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.