All Categories

(Player Survey) Faction Wars: Crypt Availability Time

(Player Survey) Faction Wars: Crypt Availability Time

Search
Comments
Sep 25, 2019, 16:3809/25/19
04/02/19
Well aside from keeping it open longer (which would help) is you can employ some way too include a set champions that your able to farm from that faction, maybe only 3*s like in campaign that way people can find options to clear it with a little more leeway cause for example a player doesn't have anything aside from two members of a faction and if they keep farming the crypt with what they got they have a small chance to get that factions champ which i think will make it more viable for players of every stage of the game since the crypt clearing rewards are so amazing. Etc etc just a suggestion tho, cause you are right that more time is needed to prepare and the time would help, but i still think the champ drop would help, and that can even be implemented for those who are able too beat the first boss for that said faction that way they have more of challenge.
Sep 25, 2019, 16:4009/25/19
03/12/19
I for one find the power jump from level 7 boss to levels following to be huge to the point that after level 7 boss I don't bother with faction wars at all to be honest 
Sep 25, 2019, 16:5009/25/19
08/28/19

I suggest that:

• 2 factions should be open for 3 days
  • 2 new factions open everyday. 
You will eventually have 6 factions open at any given time. That means:

• 2 factions (just opened) and have 3 days left, 
  • 2 factions have 2 days left and 
  • 2 factions have 1 day left. 
And whenever the last 2 factions close, 2 new ones open for 3 days and so on... That will also enable players to cycle through all factions in 6 days (one day shorter than how it is today).

Energy refills daily or can be obtained through daily activity or drops.

I have to agree with others that the boss is way too hard to beat. 

Sep 25, 2019, 17:4009/25/19
03/23/19
I would like to be able to see and use all of my champs in the champion vault and my active champs.  So many heroes are needed for faction wars and this would save a bunch of time.  Another option would be to sort by faction in the champion vault.
Sep 25, 2019, 17:5609/25/19
03/22/19
Мариус, сама по себе идея войн фракций мне непонятна потому что неясен конечный результат. Влияние глифов на артефакты мало. И непонятен конечный результат - для чего все это надо? Качать ради того, чтобы качать? Или ждать еще полгода, пока разработчик решит все проблемы и займется геймплеем? Прокачать же 12х5=60 героев до 60 уровня, чтобы пройти все фракции - идея так себе, не понятно кому это может быть нужно и зачем.
Sep 25, 2019, 18:2909/25/19
04/03/19
I personally dont want them open longer they are perfect for the time they are open, maybe open 1 or 2 more so a total of 4 crypts. Because like me I only have 2 factions capable to participate in FW and most of the time I am waiting a week to do one. Also you need to scale down how hard the waves are it shouldnt need a full tean of maxed lvl champs geared out in perfect 6☆ gear to fight wave 9 or higher maybe on wave 18 sure but not presecond boss. But all in all I think a 24hr rotation is perfect just add another crypt or 2 :-). 
Sep 25, 2019, 18:4909/25/19
09/22/19
3 days sounds good I struggle to have time to do all of them 😭
Sep 25, 2019, 18:5109/25/19
05/24/19
Remove the cost of changing out artifacts and have crypt keys regenerate like clan boss keys only more often.
Sep 25, 2019, 18:5309/25/19
05/13/19

The time they are open is fine. The real problems are the difficulty and lack of space to store champions.

The difficulty scales too quickly and we need a better way to get the champions in and out of the vaults for each crypt. 

I saw videos with full perfect 60er Team and they hadn't any chance against lvl 16. The FW is insane strong. You have to fix that not the rotations...
Sep 25, 2019, 19:1709/25/19
08/29/19

Faction wars have some strengths and some things that are a bit less my cup: 

What I like:

I love that the keys only get spent if you lose, I love that they are free. 

1) A mid game player like me just can't get excited about since I can't even beat the first boss I think he is way too hard, also what's the point in not selling keys? 

2) The amount of resources to spend so you can play against each different faction is way too big, just think about the all the artifact removals necesseray and searches ( Not to even mention how messy the artifact vault is making it even more wasteful.) 

3) I would love it if there were at least 4 factions open at each time for a few days. 4 because that's how many I feel no matter what a mid game player like me could find a way to work on one and plan ahead, when a week passes I already forgot any strategy I might had

Thanks for listening to our concerns, that means more than anything :D good luck ! 

Sep 25, 2019, 19:2509/25/19
04/11/19

Missed Opportunity:

Raid has a big issue that faction wars had the ability to completely fix: most of the champions are completely unused, some of the champions are used until you find a better one, and a very small number are "end game" champions.  By requiring you to build a team within each faction, Faction Wars had the opportunity to vastly increase the number of useful champions.  Unfortunately, the way that the difficulty scaling works makes it so that you need the same end-game champions fully kitted out just to make it half way through faction wars.

There are other problems, like the way that you vastly increase he number of champions and gear needed without giving us the ability to manage them, but the biggest and most fundamental one, is difficulty scaling.  If you don't believe me gather the following data: find players that complete their daily rewards every every, spend some money but not a huge amount,  and have been playing for at least 6 months.  Look at the average Faction crypt they have beaten.  If the median is is past 12 (half way there) then you've built something balanced and shouldn't worry about what I have said.  If it is (as I would guess) substantially below 12 then you need to ask yourself: who is this content for if my super engaged players then who is it for?

Sep 25, 2019, 19:3509/25/19
Sep 25, 2019, 19:41(edited)
03/28/19
My suggestion would be to have them on a 3 day rotation cycle. Where each of the the crypts would open and close on different days of said cycle. I like that the cycle is random but a consistent cycle would be better for planning purposes. An example would be, sacrificed order opens toady and is open for 3 days. Barbarian opens tomorrow and is open for 3 days. Dark elves opens the next day and is open for 3 days, and so on
Sep 25, 2019, 19:5109/25/19
03/14/19

I think comments about champion and artifact management are dead on, that is the biggest disincentive to doing faction wars daily.

However, what I really wanted to comment on is people complaining about difficulty scaling. I've been around Raid long enough to see that things are released in stages and not everything that is released is released complete to the game as currently composed. For example, when the updated progress missions were released they referenced dungeons level 20, before there was a dungeon level 20. The difficulty of Faction Wars tells me that a power creep is coming so I'm not worried about that.

But I think there is a disconnect between the layout of FW and the perceptions of the player base at large. It seems obvious to me, but not to others, that the intent of FW was to make low level runes available to all players, then increasingly powerful runes become available as people progress and develop specialized teams. In my opinion, a great idea! I think though, that this is not apparent to all players, maybe an adjustment to the layout of FW would help. For instance, a layout like campaign, ie. normal 1-7, hard 1-7 and brutal 1-7.

In addition to a layout change, alternative access could be accomplished by creating a shared pool of keys (maybe a weekly amount?) that players could choose to spend in a particular dungeon on whichever day it is open. To facilitate progress, maybe cap each dungeon to some extent. For example, every player gets 70 keys weekly (half the current amount) and can spend up to 24 in a particular dungeon (twice the current amount). This way players can choose to tailor their progression based upon the strength of their roster without abusing it by hitting level 15 over and over with their one good squad.
Sep 25, 2019, 20:1809/25/19
03/24/19

There are a few posts that I agree with, and will kinda second them here.  I am fairly new level 60 account just now getting several maxed out champions.  I haven't gotten past level 7 boss in most cases as it scales difficulty to much for me.  I think the idea of having 'universal ' crypt keys would help a lot.  I also can't afford to test out builds and artifacts really trying to stay free to play.  I might occasionally do a few runs just to get a few 1-star glyphs to upgrade here and there, but I mostly ignoring Faction wars as is for now.

I didn't read about them much before they were released, but if faction wars are aimed mostly at end game users thats fine, I am just not there yet and will probably be ignoring them for quite a while.  
Sep 25, 2019, 20:2809/25/19
09/25/19

It's quite a pain in the *** to play in FW

How I play in FW

Day ONE

1. You go to FW "Skinwalker" is open, you have no heroes to select (they probably in storage)
  2. You go to "Champions" -> Storage
  3. Realize you have no F idea who is Skinwalker, in last second you remember one of them, you want to check his skills "Is he decent?"
  4. Realize you can not check his skills ????
  5. You remove him from the storage
  6. Have to search for him again
  7. Found him
  8. You realize that he is not "Skinwalker"
  9. so hard, decide to play Arena instead...

Day TWO

You read some Reddit post, that you can found heroes that you like from fraction in the "Index" and then move them from storage.

That's a good idea! and how I didn't think about it!

1. Go to FW, check the opened FW, it's "Demonspawn"!
  2. You think, cool! I have Eva, she has Demon Wings, Demon Horns! Cool
  3. Eva is a Dark Elf :(
  4. Ok ok, cool, I go to the index, check heroes that I like (done)
  5. Now what, should I remember them somehow? draw them, and then search? ok take a screenshot
  6. Go to your storage, have no luck finding heroes, switching between "Raid" and the screenshot, And thinking has I fooded them? or what?
  7. Ok, you cross out in the screenshot heroes that you don't have and go to the index again
  8. Search, repeat until you have at least 5 of them
  9. Realize you don't want to play more, as you spent 1 hour just searching for heroes. Will play tomorrow (you think)

Day THREE

Just don't go to FW, not worth it :D. Play campaign, arena, dungeons.

Sep 25, 2019, 20:4809/25/19
04/03/19

The issue is really just use of keys. Most players are focusing 1-2 factions at a time and not wasting effort on the crypts that very early on crush less developed comps. 

I think a solution may be to have a cumulative key bank for each faction. It could have a cap but it would at least allow players to focus their efforts and not lose resources. 

I think the time open is fine. Attempting FW as a daily isnt difficult. However I do agree with some of the above posts that suggest always having them open. It would allow players to test team changes. The content is difficult enough to where you wouldn't see massive progress and completion. 

Sep 25, 2019, 21:0009/25/19
05/13/19

I feel like these days its all about money for plarium and only gets worse, you throw new stuff at us constantly when we arent quite ready. All the new champions which several people do not even want but it adds to the pool making it even harder to get the ones we actually do want or need. Some of the events are whacked too, 30k points for champion training? I have done 3 6 star champs to help with faction wars this week alone and thats more than a lot of players can do yet even with 3 im not close to finishing that event.

Faction wars- scales way too difficult, I have legendaries and epics that are maxed out and still cant get passed stage 12 of some factions and then there are some that I cant even get the first boss beat. I like the idea of all factions to be open and you chose which to do with the keys. I also agree the rewards are not worth it, 1-3 star glyphs arent that great, flat stat glyphs for attack, hp and def are not worth it and im getting lots of fails trying to use 3 and 4 star glyphs.

Champion list and vault- we need more space now more than ever, I wasted a lot of rares just to have room in my vault since I was at 200 when faction wars came and 100 max on hand is also not enough since we need to get feeder champs. We need a sort for sure, how about vault champs can march. Make the vault where we can see the champ names, factions etc. Maybe make it where we can assign champs to a team and be able to pull and add at once as a team.

Artifacts-we need more space for these as well, and also a sort system there, its so chaotic and unorganized compared to other games out there.

Fix the upgrade system! it seems like the last update where you tweaked it made it so much worse, my silver is vanishing much quicker now.

Skill upgrades- We need more chances at better tomes and events that are not so difficult to get them, some of these events only a whale can finish. When you have a legendary that needs well over 10 legendary tomes then unless you spend big you cant ever get all your champs maxed....but you guys would rather keep it this way so those whales can keep dropping $200 to max out a champ and with faction wars we need more and more champs....

Dungeons- The drops need reworked, it irritates me to go grind a dungeon and get mystery shards and brews nonstop when I really need gear which also slows down progression for things like faction wars. It seems I get mostly barbarian and dwarf trash that I dont need. Spent around 5k energy this week alone and not seen a single knight revenant ring? Thats some bull right there, as im writing this oh look another barbarian ring just dropped.

Potions- This is another one that has been addressed to you countless times yet you seem to ignore the customers. Stage 15 of a keep should not drop lesser potions nonstop, there should also be no mystery shards or brews here. Add those brews to campaigns. All of this is another hindrance to working on factions.

Crashes- fix your damn game, I get several crashes a day which then steals my energy, my arena tokens, clan boss keys...which means you are stealing my money! This is happening to everyone I talk to and I have good devices so you cant blame that either. I play the game on an Ipad, Note 10+ and sometimes nox/bluestacks and every single devices has crashes daily while other games never do.

I feel like the greed has gotten insane, I have spent a lot, there are some who have spent enormous amounts yet we cant keep up. I touched several things but they all tie in together for faction wars.

Sep 25, 2019, 21:1209/25/19
03/25/19

As suggested before, take the time table out of it. Limit the amount of keys per week. Maybe win keys with weekly rewards. And allotted keys reset once per week. The stress of placing time frames on everything sucks and leaves no time to do everything. Dailys, Clan stars, and just straight grinding utilises all of the time as it is.

Side note: events and tournaments suck! Make the rewards more attainable and better. 

Sep 25, 2019, 21:3209/25/19
07/05/18
Не видел подобного опроса на русскоязычной части, потому отвечу тут. Награды в войнах фракций сейчас не стоят затрачиваемых усилий. Поясню: прокачать несколько не интересных персонажей до 50 уровня, одеть в топовую броню (в средней они врятли пройдут дальше 7 этажа) по отношению затраты времени/выгода сейчас менее выгодно, чем фармить медали на арене, фармить дракона/паука, просто качать всех нормальных персов до 60 уровня и прокачать им таланты. Ну получу я 1*-2* глифы, которых и так хватает. Если у игрока есть сильные персонажи, он ими может дойти до 3*-5* глифов. Но то будет просто приятный бонус, так как с такой командой он уже скорее всего имеет сундук чемпиона с кланового босса и фармит 20 этажи. Я понимаю что то задел на будущее, но конкретно сейчас многим игрокам войны фракций не интересны тем, что они уже упёрлись в стенку по большинству фракций, а пытаться пройти дальше не выгодно, так как результат не окупит затрат.
Sep 25, 2019, 21:3609/25/19
03/22/19
Make swapping gears free!!! 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.