All Categories

(Player Survey) Faction Wars: Crypt Availability Time

(Player Survey) Faction Wars: Crypt Availability Time

Search
Comments
Sep 25, 2019, 15:1009/25/19
10/02/18

I like the existing system of access to crypts, at least if I am not ready to farm a specific crypt, then it will change the next day, and will not turn me off from the game for a week.

BUT ... I do not like the situation when, on 16 crypts and higher, a group of 5 fully completed 6 * champions receives oneshot from level 200+ mobs. Not all fractions even have strong enough support with the ability to resurrect or unkillable to survive this damage. that is, I don’t specifically have these champions, the factions don’t have them at all. What to do with this problem?

Sep 25, 2019, 15:1709/25/19
09/16/19
To me the biggest issue is not even with the stated suggestions - it's with Champion Space/Management.  
Sep 25, 2019, 15:1909/25/19
05/25/19

The time theyre open is fine. The real problems are the difficulty and lack of space to store champions.

The difficulty scales too quickly and we need a better way to get the champions in and out of the vaults for each crypt.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:2509/25/19
05/30/19
I would like them open 3-5 at a time for the entire week and for the difficultly to be reduced across the board.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:2809/25/19
06/25/19
Please address vault and main champion limits first, as well as tuning the difficulty before altering this content in this way and before releasing any new content.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:2909/25/19
07/24/19

I also agree with the people saying that the amount of time they are open is fine and they way they shuffle works.  More is better, but that is not the problem.

I don't bother playing in faction wars AT ALL after my initial dabbling.  And the reason is the HOT GARBAGE that is the Vault.

Champion management is atrocious.

So, today the Skinwalker Crypt is open.  Do I have a team of Skinwalkers to put together?  I don't know.  I can't search/sort my Vault.

And there is absolutely no way I'm going to individually pull each champion out of the vault to see what they are.

I've commented on several other threads about the Vault and how sort by name needs to be available along with Filtering options instead of just sorting.

I know one thing for absolute certainty - I WILL NOT SPEND ONE MORE CENT OF REAL MONEY IN THIS GAME UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED.

Sep 25, 2019, 15:3209/25/19
04/20/19
IMO b4 focusing on how long and when to open Crypts , I think the main focus should be on rebalancing them. There’s no way they should be harder than a level 20 dungeon at lvl 10 
Sep 25, 2019, 15:3409/25/19
05/12/19

What I would like to see , is the vault and your working champion list have a serious makeover .

It archaic by design and extremely difficult to manage.

Especially now we have to hold more champs in our working list , it makes it very hard to manage farming , and the lack of information in the vault makes it very hard to locate and to select and view your champs, to find out if you need to remove them or not.

A simple solution would be to get rid of the vault altogether and increase the working list capacity accordingly , and add some filters , such as factions so when selected only that faction is viewable , filters should be also available for other categories , such as healers , attackers etc , and so on.

This would enable the management of faction war teams so more efficient and less time consuming  
Sep 25, 2019, 15:3809/25/19
09/25/19

The main issue with the Faction Wars addition is the way progression occurs. Stage 6 is level 40 champs, Stage 7 is a level 80 boss and then we have level 130 champs in Stage 8, 140 at Stage 9 ... and we still have another 12 Stages. Add to this that the champs are all fully twinked (fully ascended, ranked, skilled, etc). Hence the stage progression is basically illogical. 

I have three strong teams (all level 60, fully geared, ascended, ranked, masteries, etc.) that stuck at Stage 10, and the others are either at Stage 7, 8, or 9. Hence, I have done everything I can and have reached my capacity. 

And there’s a ton of other issues, one of the main issues is drop rates are unbalanced across the entire game. 

I doubt that this forum will correct these issues. 
Sep 25, 2019, 15:3909/25/19
07/25/19
A vast majority of players do not have a team for each crypt or even for one of the crypts open each day. I suggest having half of them open every other day. This would give players the ability to get into the crypt they are able to. But that alone won’t fix FW it may help though. The higher levels either need to be nerfed or have a better reward. If the goal is to be endgame content it needs better rewards, if it’s meant to be a daily grind then give us events for relevant champions, maybe even ones designed for FW, or make it a little easier. Maybe look at factions other than dwarves and see what is lacking what like barbarians and healing/Rez. I love the game and plan to continue playing but as difficult as Legos and Lego books are to get they should be better, like astrilith, you can’t just buy sacred shards every day so legendaries you do get should be something you get excited about! Other than that thank you for your game it’s awesome I’m thinking of making a YouTube channel for it. 
Sep 25, 2019, 15:4209/25/19
09/03/19
I really don't have any issues with FW itself, I like the idea. My biggest concern is cost for removing and or changing out artifacts. Why should it cost to put an artifact on a character or remove it. I already own the artifact. I should be able to put it on or take it off without any cost. I'm ok with upgrade cost but to equip or remove coats are ridiculous. That's my only issue right now.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:4309/25/19
06/09/19

Personally my suggestion about the factions would be about the slots / champions capacity. At the end we know which team we need for each faction so more time to prepare them is not really necessary when the team are already built.

But adding & removing from vault every day is annoying. Keeping all the teams outside from the vault to manage and improve the different teams is a good way to be ready but it means 55 champions... and we don't have space enough for others and standard evolutions.

Sep 25, 2019, 15:4809/25/19
I think you should fix flaws in the foundation before stacking more and more on top
Sep 25, 2019, 15:4909/25/19
03/13/19

There are so many other areas of the game that need attention before entertaining the tweaks needed for FW. And here are some of the ideas I have had.

The daily rewards should be different after 60 since players no longer need xp.

The small arcane pot at 40min play time is just a joke. It should become a greater pot at 30 and become a Superior at 60.

Get rid of the arena tokens play time max reward and offer a CB key instead. Way better encouragement for high end players. 

Potions should be able to be deconstructed just the same as combining. 

Have a consistent daily reward for logging in every day. Every new "server day" players who have passed the 90 consecutive days should still get something... energy pack and 10 diamonds or a CB key, something to show you at Plarium appreciate our constant dedication to this game.

Arena battles should be timed and if it is a defensive battle whomever has more champs alive at the end of the time wins. If it is down to 1 vs 1 whomever has the most health left when time runs out. 

I love this game but it really feels like after 60 there is no real incentive from you guys to keep logging in every day. The tournament's are a joke... the everyday player cannot come close to winning one. Before you "fix" Faction Wars your developers should really look into other areas of the game first.

Sep 25, 2019, 15:5109/25/19
07/15/19
I agree with most of the post above. The real issue with why we aren't playing FW isn't when the crypts are open/closed... its the cost of swapping gear and the lack of space to keep all our main champs, then each FW team, then all the other rares for potential future fusions... then farming food.  300 slots is not enough. Therefore, no one can fully focus on FW. The best anyone can do is focus on just a few of their strongest FW teams, and scrap the rest... this is the only time that the waiting is annoying, but again, it is the smallest of the concerns.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:5409/25/19
08/23/19
Gor me when it comes to Faction Wars, the biggest hindrance is good gear and leveling up and good 5 man team for each crypt. It would be nice to be able to search gear and heroes. Maybe open up the API so the community can put together tools for Champion and Gear searches. Many people play this like a larger game like Destiny 2, which has these tools. There is even more gear and characters in this game. If you could also decrease the vost of switching gear, that would be great. I would like it to be free. These are my thoughts. Thanks for taking a look.
Sep 25, 2019, 15:5909/25/19
Sep 25, 2019, 16:49(edited)
03/24/19

• Storage: Ever since FW was released I've been keeping all my FW teams with me because it's a pain to keep pulling them out and storing them in the vault every day. That has made food farming a nightmare. There's not enough space to farm efficientely. The champion/artifact storing issue grows with every patch you add new champions to the game but, for some reason, don't increase vault/inventory capacity.

• Difficulty: It scales slightly too quickly. My High Elves team is level 60, fully mastered and insanely well geared; but stage 15 round 3 gave me a lot of trouble. It feels like it's close to impossible if you lack some crucial champions. Every team I've seen getting to stage 18 this week had Lyssandra and/or Shirimani. Heavy crowd control seems to be key for progressing in the later levels. I could get inventive and run a provoke set on Tayrel, but even then I would need to rely on good RNG and, if I don't have good luck, doing FW will become a stressful, time-consuming chore. And not all factions have good aoe champions to use stun/provoke sets. What do we do then? 

• Rewards: It will take over a year for everyone to get decent teams for all factions. By then, we will have gotten way more sacred shards, legendary tomes and what have you than what you can get from FW. Add some cool champions as rewards along the way, champions that can only be gotten this way. Let FW drop tomes at a reasonable rate. And 6* speed glyphs ranging from a measly 3 all the way to 8? I hope you realize that's too much rng and raise it to 5 or 6 to 8. Also, why are flat stats glyphs a thing and CD/CR glyphs are not?

• Incentive: Aside from better rewards, you should tie in FW into daily/weekly quests somehow. More energy would be welcome. The game has evolved in such a way that spamming stage 20 dungeons is too costly and our ways of gaining energy haven't evolved at all. And when you release level 70, please give us more than a measly +1 energy cap per player level.
Sep 25, 2019, 16:1609/25/19
03/21/19

Many other people have said it already, but open for one day is fine.

The reason we don't use our keys is because the difficulty scales too quickly and a few 1-2s glyphs just isn't worth the hassle.

I was expecting FW to be a reason to haul some interesting rares out of the vault, lvl them to 5/50 and then have a reasonable expectation of making some progress, with only only the last few stages needing a maxed out 6/60 team.  For many players, making a 6/60 will take around a month, so as it stands, to make teams for all factions would take around 5yrs at that rate.
Sep 25, 2019, 16:2309/25/19
09/01/18

I like that one crypt would be open for 3 days, and 2 other ones for 1 day....And have it rotate like that.   The biggest issue is difficulty.

That stage where you fight arbiter with 4 starter heroes is insanely hard for many factions.  Killed arbiter turn one, get aoed for 20k x 4 for 80k.

Kill other heroes first, arbiter resurrects them, attack buffs them and get aoed for 25k x 4 = 100k dmg.

You will need everything in stun gear and rely on good rng constantly or keep redoing fights.  Or place a inv buff before arbiter goes, which she will reduce by 1 turn on next turn.
Sep 25, 2019, 16:3709/25/19
05/10/19
I think one good improcement would be to be able to use champions in the vault. It would easilly save lots of time to actually play the game
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.