All Categories

Clan Boss Update

Clan Boss Update

Search
CirillaAdmin
Aug 20, 2019, 12:2108/20/19
02/27/19

Clan Boss Update

Hello, dear Raiders! Lately, there have been some pretty heated discussions about Clan Bosses and the rewards that they yield. It's time we shed some light on what the current state of things is, what modifications have already been made and what is planned for the nearest future in this area.

Prior to releasing the 6th CB, we had made some tweaks to the area of the rewards pool, namely decreased the number of Potions, since the fact that there were a lot of them in CB rewards undermined the importance of Potion Dungeons to an extent. Also, we are going to rebalance the rewards for the strongest Clan Boss. The chance to get 6-star Artifacts from the 6th CB chests will be increased significantly. Chances to get Legendary Tomes will also be higher, compared to the 5th CB rewards. On a side note, right now, all the rewards in the Chests that drop from the 6th Clan Boss are better than those in the 5th CB Chests. We are planning to bring these to life in the nearest patches.

What I would also like to mention is that, of course, we are aware of the issues that some of the players from top Clans have faced, with the CBs not having enough HP to meet everyone's top-chests needs. While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses, we will keep this aspect in mind when working on the totally new CB that will appear in the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2019, 13:2208/20/19
04/20/19
Aug 20, 2019, 17:0708/20/19
02/16/19

Cirilla said:

[...] issues that some of the players from top Clans have faced, with the CBs not having enough HP to meet everyone's top-chests needs. While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses, we will keep this aspect in mind when working on the totally new CB that will appear in the game.

This is the biggest problem with CB and makes managing clans a headache. Why have a 30 member limit when only 16 members can get proper rewards? Why punish the 16th or 15th player if a few people go over damage by a little bit? Really frustrating that this issue that has been plaguing top clans for months is not being taken seriously.
Aug 20, 2019, 17:2708/20/19
02/22/19
Kerykeion said:

Cirilla said:

[...] issues that some of the players from top Clans have faced, with the CBs not having enough HP to meet everyone's top-chests needs. While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses, we will keep this aspect in mind when working on the totally new CB that will appear in the game.

This is the biggest problem with CB and makes managing clans a headache. Why have a 30 member limit when only 16 members can get proper rewards? Why punish the 16th or 15th player if a few people go over damage by a little bit? Really frustrating that this issue that has been plaguing top clans for months is not being taken seriously.
Player focus? Who in the world needs that?
Aug 21, 2019, 05:4808/21/19
02/12/19

So Nerfing heroes is a priority and done almost instantly.......

Attending to player suggestion and making improvements for players: wait for a patch that will come SOON (aka when plarium income starts dropping or otherwise keep waiting )

Aug 21, 2019, 10:2708/21/19
05/12/19
Cirilla said:

On a side note, right now, all the rewards in the Chests that drop from the 6th Clan Boss are better than those in the 5th CB Chests.
so the best cb5 chest rewards are worse than the first cb6 chest? or are you comparing the highest rewards from both bosses only?
Aug 21, 2019, 17:0408/21/19
03/24/19

Cirilla said:

While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses, we will keep this aspect in mind when working on the totally new CB that will appear in the game.

Does that mean you won't fix the simplest, most important thing until you add a new clan boss? Why?? Why is something that would help innumerous players immensely and should be simple enough to fix be impossible to do NOW?

Aug 21, 2019, 20:4808/21/19
Aug 21, 2019, 21:04(edited)
02/22/19

DukeNarshe said:

Cirilla said:

While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses, we will keep this aspect in mind when working on the totally new CB that will appear in the game.

Does that mean you won't fix the simplest, most important thing until you add a new clan boss? Why?? Why is something that would help innumerous players immensely and should be simple enough to fix be impossible to do NOW?

Likely because they are thinking it might negatively impact their overpriced random equipment sales. 

However if this was a thing and they’d fix it, I might actually think about buying CB keys if it would help me get that next chest, unlike right now... and I might not be alone in thinking that way.

Looking back at the more recent updates implementing features that were requested by the community, like multi-battle, Plarium seems to not want to follow the community suggestions but rather make designs their own, which would be fine, if they were doing a good job at it. Unfortunately this has not been the case. Multi-battle features a few nice functionalities but the limited usability makes the feature kind of obsolete and irrelevant, at least imo.

Probably we should just stop throwing great ideas at them, because what they will do is simply twist them around until there’s next to nothing left and instead it’s something half-baked, half-functioning that doesn’t improve the game in the slightest.
Aug 22, 2019, 08:3508/22/19
03/04/19

Cirilla said:

Prior to releasing the 6th CB, we had made some tweaks to the area of the rewards pool, namely decreased the number of Potions, since the fact that there were a lot of them in CB rewards undermined the importance of Potion Dungeons to an extent.

Then finally fix the ridiculous potion droprates. 3 Lesser potions is not a reasonable reward for a lvl 15 dungeon. Even with the mixer that's only 3% of the potion I actually need (several of).

Cirilla said:

While, for now, we cannot lift the HP limit for Bosses,

Sure you can.

Aug 22, 2019, 18:1308/22/19
06/25/19

Has there been any thought how to fix the issues clans with new players are facing?

For two months now the clan has not been able to even finish the normal clan boss.

New clan members join and are struggling to clear the easy boss on their own.

Old clan members struggle to clear the normal clan boss on their own.

Old clan members do not want to waste their keys on the easy boss because the need two keys to get to 3.6M damage on normal.

If old clan members do help and kill the easy boss to soon some new clan members did not get a chance to attack.

Keep in mind that some clans are formed with friends that want to play together but have different power levels.

Suggestion:

This all could be solved with the following adjustment:

- Make just one clan boss with an extremely high amount of HP that all clan member need to attack.

The rewards players get will depend on

- the damage they did to the clan boss

- the numbers of key they invested

With that system it will be more difficult if not impossible for most clans to "beat" the clan boss.

But all clan members would work together on the same goal.

Even the damage from the lowest power clan member would help.

This would provide a feeling of working together on the same goal.

The current system encourages player to abandon clans and search for new ones as soon as they outperform their clanmates.

This is bad for friendships and the long term health of the game.

Aug 23, 2019, 09:3508/23/19
Aug 23, 2019, 09:36(edited)
08/06/19
lindechene said:

Has there been any thought how to fix the issues clans with new players are facing?

For two months now the clan has not been able to even finish the normal clan boss.

New clan members join and are struggling to clear the easy boss on their own.

Old clan members struggle to clear the normal clan boss on their own.

Old clan members do not want to waste their keys on the easy boss because the need two keys to get to 3.6M damage on normal.

If old clan members do help and kill the easy boss to soon some new clan members did not get a chance to attack.

Keep in mind that some clans are formed with friends that want to play together but have different power levels.

Suggestion:

- Make just one clan boss with an extremely high amount of HP that all clan member need to attack.

The rewards players get will depend on

- the damage they did to the clan boss

- the numbers of key they invested

With that system it will be more difficult if not impossible for most clans to "beat" the clan boss.

But all clan members would work together on the same goal.

Even the damage from the lowest power clan member would help.

This would provide a feeling of working together on the same goal.

The current system encourages player to abandon clans and search for new ones as soon as they outperform their clanmates.

This is bad for friendships and the long term health of the game.

Could not of put it better, preach brother.
Aug 23, 2019, 14:0808/23/19
03/13/19

All clans started like this and if you have players outperforming the rest than maybe their goals and the clans goals dont fit. 

It's like in professional sports better players leave for greater clubs.
Aug 28, 2019, 00:4208/28/19
03/22/19

lindechene said:

Suggestion:

That won't be balanced for new players and experienced players however, and then you have the issue of determining how much is enough total HP in order to kill the boss for double rewards which will either make it impossible for new players to get double rewards or only a couple of experienced players will hit the boss at all.

What SHOULD be done which won't change game balance or make it so anyone has to miss out just because their entire clan is able to 2 key Nightmare leaving a minimum of 14 players out of a reward, is make it so the current HP is still there and once it is defeated you still get your double rewards at the end of each day but you can continue fighting the boss as if it were still alive and earn the chest appropriate to your abilities. Being punished because you started the fight 30 minutes after reset seems a tad stupid to me. I've made a thread about this ages ago which Cirilla and all the other cronies have pretended doesn't exist so far.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/772_general/134408_clan-boss-damage-limit-means-limited-chests-available--a-practical-and-fair-solution-/

Aug 28, 2019, 14:2008/28/19
03/21/19
yep just make it unlimited hp and double rewards if your clan hits a certain checkpoint
Sep 19, 2019, 08:3209/19/19
03/07/18

thanks cirilla this was the communication that the strongest and most disappointed Italian players were currently waiting for, the time has come to change the game.

Sep 19, 2019, 23:3209/19/19
04/03/19
What is annoying is the fact they punish low lvl players by nerfing cb rewards, but increase the cb6 rewards? How are we suppose to progress in cb when we get the runt of the litter rewards. You really need to bring back the old drop rate on low lvl cb so that way those of us stuck on brutal can progress, especially those of us who are free to play
Sep 20, 2019, 13:0609/20/19
05/08/19
Have plarium just buffed the nightmare clan boss?
Nov 27, 2019, 08:4211/27/19
09/23/19
Here's an idea for all those complaining about chests and the 15 in down player from the top clans not getting the best rewards due to CB5 "not having enough HP." Get your heads together and form a new or splinter clan with your other members. If you spread out say the even and odd numbered hitters into two clans, you'd all be able to reap top tier items, Instead of complaining and trying to further out distance others that are just now discovering those aspects of the game you so enjoy. 
Jan 3, 2020, 19:0201/03/20
Jan 3, 2020, 19:03(edited)
11/20/19

Very true that the issue of CB hp should be increased but maybe just make your clan 16 NM boss members and the other 14 a lower tier of clan boss members. (Which would mean completely redoing your clan members and sounds almost more frustrating) I know it's not fair half the clan is missing out on top prizes and just want to help try and find a temporary solution. 

On the other hand you also dont want the HP on NM CB so high where you need all 30 members to get the top chest amount worth in dmg or you dont get the kill and double rewards. Then if even one of your members ends up not signing in that day or just has a bad run it will make all members lose their second prize.

Jan 4, 2020, 14:5101/04/20
04/12/19

kristina said:

On the other hand you also dont want the HP on NM CB so high where you need all 30 members to get the top chest amount worth in dmg or you dont get the kill and double rewards. Then if even one of your members ends up not signing in that day or just has a bad run it will make all members lose their second prize.

Solution to that was already proposed here:

- killing shot on live battle gives auto 'unkillable' buff that cannot be stripped / stolen and lasts 999 turns

- next player enters fight, performs killing shot (cb is at 1hp from last fight ...) and gets unkillable again ... and again ...

- just before reset time cb gets 'hit' for 1hp by system controlling cb arena not triggering 'unkillable' (if it was alive due to unkillable - it is dead now, guild gets 2x rewards, if it wasn't brought down to unkillable stage 1hp dmg makes no difference)

there you have it - everyone is able to do as much dmg as required without denying others best rewards ...

Jan 31, 2020, 12:5401/31/20
04/21/19

Hi,

I want  to report a bug(probably this is a bad design).

1. I do 24+...32 M dmg on NM per key with my team

On UNM 18+...24M  per key with my team

both are on void aff.

2.On green aff i did 8 M on NM somedays,  ... 8 .. 9 .. max 13 M

ON UNM i did  today 5 M ... do u believe it ? from 24 M to 5 M ?  (+ i had 63 M done with 3 keys and with last one i did 5M...)

what is strange it's that my Septimus/steelskull/jareg are so bad(and they are in good AFF)... they are dying so fast with DEF up and ATK down.. in another scenario my jareg that is blue aff couldn't apply ATK down for 9 rounds (270ACC)... now rhazin is useless, he doesn't apply a debuff for entire run and he has 280 ACC(i know that is red but wtf ???)

Srsly  take a look at CB green affinity, something is bad, he is hitting like a truck, he has a lot of resistance... i changed my team to have blue and green only but still i do a very little dmg. It's not normal from 30 M on NM to do 9M... it's a bad joke

thank you for understanding