All Categories

Brief Summary of What Is Expected

Brief Summary of What Is Expected

Search
Comments
Jul 29, 2019, 19:3907/29/19
04/15/17

I think Plarium needs to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius for a while to see how things are supposed to be done from a game and support point of view. 

Yes they are pay to play and probably has the most amount of players playing. 

One of my biggest issues with this game is that you are always short of everything you need to play the game at all times. Silver is the basic coin and even farming 12-3 or 12-6 brutal doesn't help with that....not when it can cost you a million just to get 1 items from 8-12 let alone 12-16. The success rate has been nerfed from when I started and it's extremely frustrating. 

Events that impossible to complete unless you are a whale and have good luck to get things like Foli etc. And speaking of these types of events, now I feel required to save every epic hero and up just in case it's needed. Of course that's a problem when storage costs 100's of thousand of dollars (and the tip of the iceberg when it requires money to have or do something - I'm surprised resetting your masteries doesn't cost anything - or maybe it does if you try a second time)

There is not one aspect of the game that isn't trying to force money out of your wallet.  And forget about questions/concerns/bugs...you'll never hear back from them and when they do it's pointless anyways. 

I think a lot of people are upset is that you have what could be a really good game but everywhere you read, this is rated as the worst when it comes to ethics in abusing the game strictly for profit. Is that really the tittle you want to hold. Because right now you sit at number 1 and dont seem to be ashamed about it one bit. 

Compensation is a huge aspect in keeping customers satisfied when something goes wrong, unscheduled game repairs etc. Once again see FFBE for their model. You practicality get something once a week or more. 

At this time I'm still playing and it's going to f2p from now on. We will see how long this lasts as the grinding has become so extreme it's becoming a chore and I've been playing rpgs from the beginning so that may give you an idea on the dangers of boredom. 

I see you are making some changes but is it to slow and too little....well I guess we'll see.

CirillaAdmin
Jul 30, 2019, 13:2907/30/19
02/27/19

Hello everyone! Just would like to point out that for us, as lofty as it may sound, our players' satisfaction is the ultimate goal. We have been working on bringing a lot more to the game than it already has, thus, adding even more opportunities to advance without additional investment, at your own pace. There will always be a lot of things for you to do and players from different categories to compete against, regardless of how much time you can spend in the game.

Sure, at times, it may seem like a long wait before you see something you have really been looking forward to in the game. But you will know that it was all worth it. We are preparing for you some brand-new clan activities, a lot of events, refreshed tournaments and so on. Just stay with us and you will see.

Jul 31, 2019, 12:3007/31/19
05/06/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! Just would like to point out that for us, as lofty as it may sound, our players' satisfaction is the ultimate goal. We have been working on bringing a lot more to the game than it already has, thus, adding even more opportunities to advance without additional investment, at your own pace. There will always be a lot of things for you to do and players from different categories to compete against, regardless of how much time you can spend in the game.

Sure, at times, it may seem like a long wait before you see something you have really been looking forward to in the game. But you will know that it was all worth it. We are preparing for you some brand-new clan activities, a lot of events, refreshed tournaments and so on. Just stay with us and you will see.

Yes, I agree that you're trying...but the Foli event was a failure for some of us...so many things, Plarium should bear in mind:

1) I was farming Stage 10 in Fire Knight & unlucky me, the rare never dropped once...how many weeks of farming a tedious dungeon..?! Yikes, to dumb 'ol us for even trying.

2) no help for those of us who had already taken Steel Bowyer to R5 before the announcement of her nerf came out

3) rng luck depended on summoning drops

If Foli was an event for only higher level players farming very high stages in the dungeons for those drops...please let the majority of your player base know...farming these dungeons for no good reason is tediously boring, & annoying when you can't even get the temporary rare drops needed for the Foli fusion... it's a bitter pill to swallow & angers the community. Everyone, regardless of the Stage in dungeons that they're playing should've had the same opportunity to get those drops. Anyway, thanks for trying to please the community 🙂...but please, try harder, next time 🙂, this was a shoddily run event for many of us...just saying 🙂. 

I like this game...just not enough for the Foli fusion shenanigans 🙂.

Aug 7, 2019, 02:2408/07/19
Aug 7, 2019, 02:28(edited)
05/09/19

Could we please have unlimited auto battle for campaign and dungeons (40 is too few if I am to level up a champion from lvl 1 to 60)
keep having to go back every couple minutes and click on the button to grind on exp and gear is very non-productive, and frustrating.

Aug 7, 2019, 08:0408/07/19
04/12/19
shigerugo said:

Could we please have unlimited auto battle for campaign and dungeons (40 is too few if I am to level up a champion from lvl 1 to 60)
keep having to go back every couple minutes and click on the button to grind on exp and gear is very non-productive, and frustrating.

Knowing Devs here, If ever implemented - that feature would set you back additional 0 at the end of your current bill you pay for 40 battles.
Aug 21, 2019, 16:3008/21/19
04/05/19

Hello!

This is my first post here. 

I've been playing this game for some time and currently I'm at lvl 56 free-to-play user. I've been enjoying the game so far, but after the last update, something stopped working for me. Now, everything you read in this post below is my opinion only. If you think otherwise - that's cool. I am just sharing.

I've rated the game 1 star after getting a template reply from tech support twice after reporting that the game randomly freezes on my phone (LG V30). 

That is why I would like to share some things, since the answer on google play said my comment was posted here.

1. Crashes - I can understand it, you are developing the game, but you had it working well pre-patch. For me, the game now randomly freezes. It's "OK" with regular battles, because I lose only 8 stamina, which is not that big of a deal, but if I am trying to fight the clan boss, I lose 1 key. For a free-to-play user, that is a lot. I wrote to the tech support and got a copy-paste answer. Keep in mind I use only my phone to play the game and I use wi-fi or fast mobile data. I asked for a fix or tips how to fix it (not sure how I could do it, but it was polite not to blame the game). Of course, the template answer informed me that crashes can happen on emulators (which I don't use) and I should have a stable connection (I use wi-fi and my connection is quite decent) plus - "no individual refunds" or something like that, for which I did not ask.

2. Champions - I am not that picky and I did not mind it, but if I am here already, let's have a go. The game releases new champions, but if you've seen one animation, you've seen them all e.g. all female archers have the same animation. I can deal with that, because I don't actually care about that and it is a good way to lower the costs of making champions. However, most of the champions just look the same e.g. Shatterbones, Grimskin, Maneater - one took a bath, one took a shower in tar and the other one got sand-blasted. Same skin, different colours. You get the idea. The biggest punch to the gut is: Sergant and Crusader. The same skills ,just different clothes, stats and animation. This is just lazy and reinforces my idea that the devs just put more heroes in to decrease the chances of anyone getting something decent from the shards. Which is my next point...

3. Shards - As I wrote, I am free-to-play, so I can't complain much. The only good thing I can say is that I can see, that they are really random - my friend got a legendary from a blue shard and I haven't had a single one - which is fair, because it shows the random part is a real thing. Now what I think is just bad about them. Void shards - if I were paying for shards and I got a rare champion from something that I had to pay for (and these are not cheap), I would just quit the game. Sacred shards - 6% for getting a legendary... for a free-to-play user that plays the game daily for a month just to get one sacred shard... that is just demotivating to see all that work go down the drain when they get epic, especially when it's a bad one. I can't even imagine paying for a sacred shard and getting a bad epic champion... unless the shards purchased with cash have a higher chance... but then the randomness of shards does no longer apply and makes the game true pay to win since I will never have the same chances of getting something good as the guy that just paid for a shard.

4. Events - some events are just mad and impossible to win for a free-to-play, especially a beginner who lacks everything - silver, champions etc. I saved up quite a lot of arena tokens last time - that got me almost to a half of the awards... The one that is going on now - equipment upgrades - is just an overkill. I remember acing one before but now I can't imagine the amount of silver and equipment I would have to upgrade just to get to the top award. Plus - the random part of the event makes it even harder. Sometimes I can upgrade something 7 times in a row or just get from level 12 to 16  with 1 shot at a time, but there are days when I use 40 tries and can't get from level 13 to 14 (and I'm not joking). I don't think I have to go into details how big luck is in this event. Imagine 2 players: one getting quick upgrades most of the time and the other one having a hard time going even from 8 to 10. 

5. Champions for sale - seriously? I know this one wasn't a legendary, but I see it as testing the ground for eventually introducing sales for legendary champions. And that is 100% pay-to-win. 

I know that running a game costs money and I understand it, but there are ways to make money without creating actually handicapping anyone. The best example is any game that just sales skins and animations. Fortnite made a lot of cash just by selling skins. Imagine implementing that here - everyone gets the same chances, but if you want your skullcrusher to just look differently or have a unique end-of-the-battle animation, just pay 10 USD or something like that.  As a free-to-play game devs, you should aim at getting the biggest player base and just making the game attractive enough to persuade new free-to-play users to invest cash into it. If I started the game now and got that amount of crashes on day 1, I would be gone for sure. In addition - the game has a campaign that you can get through in around 2 months. That's it. You get 3 sacred shards - which can give you an epic more often than a legendary... and that's pretty much it. You have to wait a month to get another shot. That is asking for a lot of dedication just for a chance to get a random epic. After that, it's just a game for people who must get 100% things in the game or be number 1 in the arena.

There is a game that figured the summoning part, but I will not advertise it here. I just described some problems with the game that I see. Some have a simple solution. I could provide some, but I will go with the game's policy: "Buy random answers pack, now only 50USD". 

I don't know how many people will agree with me. All of the above just makes me happy that I did not invest any money into the game and pushes me away even more from doing that. I'm just 1 guy, but if I feel like that, many more can feel the same... and that are potential customers that the game will never get and eventually lose. 

Cheers.

Aug 23, 2019, 09:0408/23/19
08/09/19
see this is why I dont put money into a game I'm F2P all the time I have disposable income however all the whales are pure butthurt what do you expect from a company that needs to make money I love raid and I'm not gunna quit only because an event screwed the big fat whales over maybe you might learn your lesson here and value your hard earned money and stop trying to P2W whales have already ruined the arena for F2P players so get that in ur pipe and smoke it best news ive heard whales getting pumped like this a lesson for the future...DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY 
Sep 20, 2019, 05:5509/20/19
11/07/16

Hello,

so next fusions for Foli, Sir Nicholas, etc. will be brought with the same requirements?

so we can prepare for the events as you say?

Cirilla said:

Hello all! It's been a while since we shared our plans for the game with you. So, here they go:

- in the current Fusion, the event for getting Centurion seems to have caught a lot of players off guard. We will think of the ways to let you know in advance how to best prepare for such major activities in the future so that the events that are constituents of something big don't come as a surprise;

- having collected your recent feedback about the events, we have come to a decision to mix them - hard and easy ones - from now on. Keep an eye on those teasers and make sure that you prepare for the events that seem appealing to you;

- we are going to launch two Tournaments in the nearest time. They will be a little different from the one that you have already participated in, but will give you more opportunities to show your champions' strength and to earn the resources for making your teams stronger;

- we are also planning to add two champions for Fusion in the next release - the permanent ones.

Last but not least, we do read absolutely all of your comments on all the platforms. If we are offline, our moderators are out there to communicate to us what we may have overseen. Any update/modification/addition to the game takes time to be thought through, developed and implemented. We thank you for being with us. There is a lot more to come.

Jan 19, 2020, 17:5001/19/20
09/14/15

I would be happy with the return of the 90 day log in reward, & more challenges..... 

Too have started & then lost :(( sad 

The offers can be expensive ??? but that's the option you face.

The prime offer on mobile was a bit of a surprise, until I got to the bit saying only available to mobile users & as a plarium play player I was somewhat surprised....:) & :((
Jan 19, 2020, 17:5701/19/20
09/14/15
I keep playing in the hope of plarium full fill's its promise. from the start or at least give an explanation why prime is only available for mobile & why they decided to stop the 90 day log in. The challenges, i can understand but the rest is beyond my control.
Jan 19, 2020, 17:5801/19/20
09/14/15
shigerugo said:

Jan 19, 2020, 17:5901/19/20
09/14/15
shigerugo said:

I agree if you pay for a service make it worth while & not a penny pincher....
Feb 7, 2020, 17:5502/07/20
11/20/19
Raze said:

Just a suggestion. When you plan events/fusion, or else every month post up a calender for that months events. People will know what required and if they can realistically make it. Then they can have no complaints. The big problem with this for me is I never know an event is going to happen until the day before it starts
PLEASE start a calendar! You don’t even have to create it in game just do it on excel and post it on this forum for every one to see, make a link in game to bring you to the monthly event calendar, you can do it Palarium, or hire me to do it I don’t care but please make one. Show us it not ALL SURPISE AND LETS DOWNS.