Brief Summary of What Is Expected

Brief Summary of What Is Expected

Search
Comments
Jul 18, 2019, 12:3407/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 12:36(edited)
02/22/19
Unknown_Ranger said:

Sorry, players were "caught off guard" because no one was expecting another shard summoning event so close to the previous one...I managed to obtain Centurion, strangely enough, but my Foli fusion event is over... can't acquire the one from the Fire knight dungeon...& my Steel Bowyer is R5. Yes, on the whole Plarium tried something different & it went really pear shaped for a few of us. 

But accusing a business for considering how to make a profit from it's business is a bit harsh. Mistakes have been made over the whole Foli event,...& to be fair, they have owned up about the issues. Yes, Steel Bowyer was easier to get & would've been better than having Foli pre unreleased nerf, which is why a few of us chose to rank her rather than go for Foli...but Plarium feels that she is broken in Clan boss & are within their rights to nerf her for the greater good of the game. That should be the priority, game, if they ever want to release faction wars...as it stands, rng luck & some broken Champions of all rarities will only cause more problems & upset, if faction wars get released soon, just my humble opinion. Me personally now, I'm just switching off the whole Foli fusion event, but I will persevere with the game, as Plarium have generally, been fair with compensations... giving them out without question as soon as something has gone wrong 🙂. I even get not compensating on nerfs, most games do it for the general good of the game 🙂, from time to time. Basically, I'm saying, Plarium generally play fair...this Foli event has been mangled in a few ways, but they've owned up, apologised, each time...so, let's be fair 🙂. Hopefully, if a similar event to fuse a legendary consisting of multiple events, turns up next time, it'll be better run 🙂.

I personally don't see how they have owned up to the iOS users who couldn't play during the last summoning event because of the issues 1.9 brought. I am not affected myself, as I generally play on android or bluestacks, however this is a serious thing, as a substantial part of the player base was affected by this. For these players, it is my hope they provide some way to still acquire Centurion (obviously not via shards, due to RNG). If they don't, it's basically them showing the middle finger to all these players.
Jul 18, 2019, 13:0507/18/19
03/07/18

I do not accuse them that they do everything only for the money, but there is a serious problem that those who were already strong who manage to do now the stage 20 of the dungeons become even stronger and those who like me despite being lv.60 had a huge misfortune in the evocations I can't even get to stage 14 of the spider I see the others go farther and farther ... especially with 6 star artifacts I do stage 18 of the Dragon and give me dozens of 4 stars, as before the upgrade to stage 15 80% were 5 epic stars ... it seems very absurd.

Jul 18, 2019, 14:0607/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 14:08(edited)
07/18/19

Well, this Foli event required a lot of planning and those of us who had visited the forums had the opportunity to see your notification of big events ahead. So, we had saved up for the same. It was quite a grind, especially the 20k points tor the titan.

Other than that, everything was straightforward. Even the f2p players who had planned are able to achieve the fusion.

I have not got Foli yet, however it is just a matter of ascending the component heroes. With this one improvement that I would request is to allow breakdown of the potions as well (too many level 3 potions but not enough level 2's)

Thanks to Plarium for the updates. Keep them coming!

Jul 18, 2019, 14:2507/18/19
03/07/18

here is nice to put a fusion legend with more time ... I like razin ... but thinks that all rare heroes that we want I burned when you put Foli ... okay let's leave it alone ... I'll find them again

Jul 18, 2019, 14:3807/18/19
05/13/19

Miffy87 said:

here is nice to put a fusion legend with more time ... I like razin ... but thinks that all rare heroes that we want I burned when you put Foli ... okay let's leave it alone ... I'll find them again

Same goes for me, i had 3 of the 4 allready, und burn 2 of them allready ... 
Jul 18, 2019, 16:0507/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 17:24(edited)
06/26/19

To follow up with my previous post. Here is a suggestion to remedy the Foli situation, it's a pretty easy one and potentially gain back some players.

You should implement another permanent fusion for a legend champion that use the same champions material for Foli fusion event. The material champions are the same ones, but the legend is changed to another one except Foli. 

In this way, the players who have invested money and time into the Foli event won't feel burned out, and would appreciate you listened to their frustration and concern. The drawback to the company, is just a sacrifice of another legend to gain back some trust. I'm sure you have many more great champions in store. 

I understand that the company needs to make money, that's the ultimate goal. But earn it in a way that the players are happy to pay, not earn it in a disconcerted way. Remember that some of these players are working adults, they know what you are doing with the game, it's not a 'free' service, but they would be happy to pay for something that brings them joy, and will continue to do so as long as they are satisfied. 

The role of the game publisher and developer should be to facilitate a fun entertainment service, thereby reap the reward from happy players. Not to teach life lesson, that you could leave it to the school. 

If this suggestion has been made before, then take my post as a vote for that idea. Thanks. 

Jul 18, 2019, 20:0207/18/19
07/16/19
MadCo0kie said:

I personally don't see how they have owned up to the iOS users who couldn't play during the last summoning event because of the issues 1.9 brought. I am not affected myself, as I generally play on android or bluestacks, however this is a serious thing, as a substantial part of the player base was affected by this. For these players, it is my hope they provide some way to still acquire Centurion (obviously not via shards, due to RNG). If they don't, it's basically them showing the middle finger to all these players.
Well said other individual.
Jul 19, 2019, 08:3607/19/19
05/06/19

MadCo0kie said:

Unknown_Ranger said:

Sorry, players were "caught off guard" because no one was expecting another shard summoning event so close to the previous one...I managed to obtain Centurion, strangely enough, but my Foli fusion event is over... can't acquire the one from the Fire knight dungeon...& my Steel Bowyer is R5. Yes, on the whole Plarium tried something different & it went really pear shaped for a few of us. 

But accusing a business for considering how to make a profit from it's business is a bit harsh. Mistakes have been made over the whole Foli event,...& to be fair, they have owned up about the issues. Yes, Steel Bowyer was easier to get & would've been better than having Foli pre unreleased nerf, which is why a few of us chose to rank her rather than go for Foli...but Plarium feels that she is broken in Clan boss & are within their rights to nerf her for the greater good of the game. That should be the priority, game, if they ever want to release faction wars...as it stands, rng luck & some broken Champions of all rarities will only cause more problems & upset, if faction wars get released soon, just my humble opinion. Me personally now, I'm just switching off the whole Foli fusion event, but I will persevere with the game, as Plarium have generally, been fair with compensations... giving them out without question as soon as something has gone wrong 🙂. I even get not compensating on nerfs, most games do it for the general good of the game 🙂, from time to time. Basically, I'm saying, Plarium generally play fair...this Foli event has been mangled in a few ways, but they've owned up, apologised, each time...so, let's be fair 🙂. Hopefully, if a similar event to fuse a legendary consisting of multiple events, turns up next time, it'll be better run 🙂.

I'm not a frequent forum user...have been recently, due to the Steel Bowyer nerf announcement, & being an android user, was wholly unaware about there being an iOS issue. I cannot comment on something I didn't know had happened, so only spoke about my personal experience. But as I said in the previous post, it's just my opinion 🙂.

MariusAdmin
Jul 19, 2019, 09:3607/19/19
09/04/17
MadCo0kie said:

I personally don't see how they have owned up to the iOS users who couldn't play during the last summoning event because of the issues 1.9 brought. I am not affected myself, as I generally play on android or bluestacks, however this is a serious thing, as a substantial part of the player base was affected by this. 
Only a small portion of iOS players was affected by the issue according to our data. It does seem larger in communities, of course, as those who cannot log in go there en masse in search of answers. At the moment, the best way is for the players affected to contact Support and have their requests looked into individually.
Jul 19, 2019, 10:1207/19/19
02/04/19

Elvend said:

Well, this Foli event required a lot of planning and those of us who had visited the forums had the opportunity to see your notification of big events ahead. So, we had saved up for the same. It was quite a grind, especially the 20k points tor the titan.

Other than that, everything was straightforward. Even the f2p players who had planned are able to achieve the fusion.

I have not got Foli yet, however it is just a matter of ascending the component heroes. With this one improvement that I would request is to allow breakdown of the potions as well (too many level 3 potions but not enough level 2's)

Thanks to Plarium for the updates. Keep them coming!

Planning is fine, but unfortunately not enough!

You also have to have the luck to find the heroes from the dungeons.

I still have not found one of these - and I invested lots of time in the dungeons!!!

So I would be fine with the event (not happy, but content) if I would not have spent several hundred useless trials in spider den and fireknight dungeon. Unfortunately it seems I have immense bad luck and therefore I am pretty upset!

Jul 19, 2019, 10:5707/19/19
06/07/19

Once again - plarium trading few bucks for community reputation.

Good job!
Jul 22, 2019, 09:1007/22/19
05/06/19
So, wondering if there's a bug or if the drops for the rare champs in Fire Knight & Spider den dungeons are extremely low...I'm either extremely unlucky as a few others or the dungeons are bugged...can a community manager or mod find out for us, please? I'm happy to let the event go 🙂...just want to know, if I would be able to go for the Teshada 🙂. 
Jul 22, 2019, 16:5107/22/19
02/22/19
Unknown_Ranger said:

So, wondering if there's a bug or if the drops for the rare champs in Fire Knight & Spider den dungeons are extremely low...I'm either extremely unlucky as a few others or the dungeons are bugged...can a community manager or mod find out for us, please? I'm happy to let the event go 🙂...just want to know, if I would be able to go for the Teshada 🙂. 
I do have the suspicion that the drop rate is somehow connected to how many of the champions required for the fusion one already has (just my opinion however, cannot verify) - I was missing towering titan & eviscerator and got both within 3k energy (which still is a lot...)
Jul 23, 2019, 08:4607/23/19
05/06/19
Ok, thanks MadCo0kie said:

Unknown_Ranger said:

I do have the suspicion that the drop rate is somehow connected to how many of the champions required for the fusion one already has (just my opinion however, cannot verify) - I was missing towering titan & eviscerator and got both within 3k energy (which still is a lot...)
Ok, thanks for the reply 🙂. Very odd way of running an event, if that's the case. Nevermind, this Foli fusion event has been an eye opener for me 🙂. 
Jul 23, 2019, 09:3107/23/19
05/17/19

Hello!

The drop rate for Rare Champions in Dungeons has to do with the level you're playing on. The higher the level you're playing, the more chances you have to get a Rare Champion.

Unknown_Ranger said:

Jul 23, 2019, 11:4707/23/19
05/08/19

i think the foil event was the most evil yet the bigest mistak they made was the 20k event to get the towering titan.

it is inposibel to do the event whid 1 stars inposibel to do it whid 2 stars lv up the same gos up to al stars the only way to sucsid was whoud be if you beforhand had enaf lv 4 star  to upgrad to rank 5 so explain to us how it shoud be plusibel to get the hero. and then the alredy mentiond ridicules amont of potion neded to acend al the champion this evnt was evil i hop they find a god way to make up fr this evet.
Jul 24, 2019, 15:1407/24/19
05/06/19
Valkyrie said:

Hello!

The drop rate for Rare Champions in Dungeons has to do with the level you're playing on. The higher the level you're playing, the more chances you have to get a Rare Champion.

Unknown_Ranger said:

Thanks, for the reply. So, when you say, "level", are you referring to my game level, or do you mean stages in the dungeons? Bear in mind, some players like me, this is our first multiple event based Legendary fusion event (the folly of Foli 🙂). Ok, nevermind, thanks, for the reply, anyway 🙂. 

Jul 25, 2019, 09:0407/25/19
05/17/19

Hi!

Thanks for noticing that. It can be confusing. 

The higher the stage in the dungeons you're playing, the more chances you have to get a Rare Champion.

Unknown_Ranger said:

Valkyrie said:

Hello!

Unknown_Ranger said:

Thanks, for the reply. So, when you say, "level", are you referring to my game level, or do you mean stages in the dungeons? Bear in mind, some players like me, this is our first multiple event based Legendary fusion event (the folly of Foli 🙂). Ok, nevermind, thanks, for the reply, anyway 🙂. 

Jul 25, 2019, 12:4607/25/19
05/06/19
Valkyrie said:

Hi!

Thanks for noticing that. It can be confusing. 

The higher the stage in the dungeons you're playing, the more chances you have to get a Rare Champion.

Unknown_Ranger said:

Valkyrie said:

Hello!

Unknown_Ranger said:

Ok, thanks for both the clarification & reply.
Jul 25, 2019, 15:5907/25/19
02/22/17
After the Foli event I canceled my raid pass and will never spend another dime on this game. If this is how you want to treat your player base then you will not get any more money from. I still enjoy the game overall but I will be looking for another game that doesn't use shady business tactics to rip people off