All Categories

Brief Summary of What Is Expected

Search
CirillaAdmin
Jul 17, 2019, 11:5907/17/19
02/27/19

Hello all! It's been a while since we shared our plans for the game with you. So, here they go:

- in the current Fusion, the event for getting Centurion seems to have caught a lot of players off guard. We will think of the ways to let you know in advance how to best prepare for such major activities in the future so that the events that are constituents of something big don't come as a surprise;

- having collected your recent feedback about the events, we have come to a decision to mix them - hard and easy ones - from now on. Keep an eye on those teasers and make sure that you prepare for the events that seem appealing to you;

- we are going to launch two Tournaments in the nearest time. They will be a little different from the one that you have already participated in, but will give you more opportunities to show your champions' strength and to earn the resources for making your teams stronger;

- we are also planning to add two champions for Fusion in the next release - the permanent ones.

Last but not least, we do read absolutely all of your comments on all the platforms. If we are offline, our moderators are out there to communicate to us what we may have overseen. Any update/modification/addition to the game takes time to be thought through, developed and implemented. We thank you for being with us. There is a lot more to come.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2019, 14:2007/17/19
04/30/19
Good luck in the future, You screwed me in this fusion event and I won’t trust you again. There are many, many fun games out there so once the current event ends and I am officially without a centurion, and only piece needed to complete the fusion, I am moving on. It will take about 10 minutes for another game to catch my attention...
Jul 17, 2019, 14:3607/17/19
Jul 17, 2019, 14:37(edited)
02/11/19

Мне не хватило 220 очков для получения центуриона. Цири, спасибо, что вы все учли, но после этого, доверия к вам просто уже нет.

И хватит банить людей в дискорде за правду, которая вам не угодна. 
Jul 17, 2019, 16:5707/17/19
05/16/19

I've spent over 400$ this month! 30$ just for the event.  I had everything fully ascended and maxed out for the fusion except centurion! I had used saved shards the day of fusion release to get some of the bad new champions. I got lucky and got towering and the epic girl champion from the fusion on day 1. 

2 days ago I decided I will never EVER spend a dime on this game again.  I went as far as removing my card from Google play and calling my bank to have them deny future transactions I try to make through Google.  

What you guys did was dirty and calculated. Dont act like you didn't know what was going to happen.  This was an elaborate scheme. Being offered a pack on the day of centurions summoning event for 100$ that would guarantee me him and ofc my foli summon. That's super messed up. The most predatory thing I've ever seen in a game.  As a whale I drew the line there. You have to earn my money not use psychology to milk me and line your pockets. I feel bad for those who don't have disposable income and were in the same shoes as me and now cant afford Bill's because of the addiction. How do you people sleep? Honestly! 

Your game while beautiful is super basic. Most mechanics come from other games if not all mechanics.  Your champions so many reskins. Actually every new champion is a reskin. Their abilities are awful. 

I've tried to get refunds but google play instantly denied them but I'm guessing I was late to that mass refund party a couple days ago.  I knew my account would be banned but I was so angry it would have been more than worth it to recoup even a few dollars! 

This is how I feel even 2 days later. I can't imagine the feelings of other people with different situations.  
Jul 17, 2019, 17:2307/17/19
03/16/19

Hi Cirilla, 

There are several things you need to change in the future :

First, you put 20k training event together with multi battle features but then you limited it only 15x / 40x with raid pass. Do you have any idea how much battle we need to get 20K ? at least if you don't wanna to make it completely free you should increases the limit. Example 40x ( free players ) / 100x ( raid pass ) 

Second, why there are no artifact enhancement ? we used all energy on campaign and you add dungeon diver. You even reduces the point. Making it more difficult than before. 

Third, the cost for Foli fusion is too high. After marathon play to collect all the unit we still need to leveling them to 50 with max ascension. That was another hardworks again because we still need to farming a tons of potion. I think lv 40 with max ascension is more reasonable. No need to make it harder, because to collect all unit itself already gave big pressure and stressed. 

Fourth, the event for getting Centurion should be artifact enhancement not summon rush. Because in last 2 weeks we got consecutive summon rush event. Players are very angry because they spent the shard on previous event and now they don't have enough shard to get 1500 point. You keep changing the event order & rules. No consistency. Event almost likes gambling. 
Jul 17, 2019, 17:3407/17/19
05/23/17
Lawlz
Jul 17, 2019, 17:5607/17/19
07/12/19

Its too late. I've already moved on to the next game. I don't get conned and then come back for more.

I was a paying player and you have lost out on my money.
Jul 17, 2019, 17:5907/17/19
02/15/19

Hello, any news about Faction Wars? Been talked about for months?

Thx
Jul 17, 2019, 18:3007/17/19
05/07/19
You can make a srcond chance for centurion before fusion done.. İ need him and still i have hope after all efford
Jul 17, 2019, 18:5707/17/19
07/12/19
ozgr said:

You can make a srcond chance for centurion before fusion done.. İ need him and still i have hope after all efford
Just move on before they build you up and burn you down again. If you allow people to treat you like this, they will continue to do so.
Jul 17, 2019, 20:1907/17/19
11/17/18

I too have deleted the game and cut my losses. unfortunately im still angry at myself for falling for your trap. 

I left a 1 star review, cancelled my subscription and have advised google play of your dodgy practices. 

My wife and our two sons all play this game, we are all level 60 and have spent quite a bit on it. The race to 20k points was fun, horribly dull, but we did it together... made a game of it you could say. This scam was totally  premeditated and we only fell for it because no one thought you would be so brazenly exploitative.

Goodbye plarium. I gave you enough time to make amends but you refuse to see the problem, you now have a player base that will take whatever you throw at them because those that dont accept abuse have left. 

Jul 17, 2019, 20:4207/17/19
06/01/19
Just a suggestion. When you plan events/fusion, or else every month post up a calender for that months events. People will know what required and if they can realistically make it. Then they can have no complaints. The big problem with this for me is I never know an event is going to happen until the day before it starts
Jul 17, 2019, 21:0707/17/19
07/16/19
I highly suggest that the next fusion event you do, you do not release an update during it which makes many players unable to log on. Many players were caught off guard by the event, but others can't even be caught off guard by it because they can't even attempt it. Due to the horrible programming error that clearly has occurred on Plarium's side, everyone should be compensated Centurion and possibly even a Legendary Tome. You have lost many players during this event and glitch, and more players money, so in order to try and rebuild the trust you lost with a severely large portion of your player base, giving people Centurion would be a good start.
Jul 17, 2019, 21:0707/17/19
02/22/19
Raze said:

Just a suggestion. When you plan events/fusion, or else every month post up a calender for that months events. People will know what required and if they can realistically make it. Then they can have no complaints. The big problem with this for me is I never know an event is going to happen until the day before it starts
Because that is how they add events - short-term. I don't think for a minute they would change the way they operate to make this work, as they'd need to completely restructure their planning. Granted, they'd only need to do this once, but breaking one's habits is one of the more difficult things in life. Especially if you got greedy management up your behind...
Jul 17, 2019, 21:4907/17/19
02/16/19
2 permanent fusion events with useless champions i bet. To bad you have ruined this game. When i compare Sir Nicks fusion event with the last one, it's hard not to laugh my ass off. You keep doing stuff to get money fast while in the meantime making the game harder for both f2p and p2p players. Calculating and abusing the events in the way that you do, just to rip people off, you should finish in court for that. This is my 1st and last Plarium game.
Jul 18, 2019, 00:2807/18/19
05/27/19
Man people seem angry.....😔
Jul 18, 2019, 01:2507/18/19
03/17/19
garyparrish5 said:

Man people seem angry.....😔
I think people are angry because of how awful Plarium is treating its player base. They're not trying to provide a fun, enjoyable gaming experience like lots of developers are. They are just trying to line their pockets, and they do not care what happens to people who are just trying to find a cool game to play.
Jul 18, 2019, 07:4007/18/19
06/26/19

One word of advice: when you've this kind of large paying players base, it's better you own it up and apology for the mistakes, and make amends. Try not to put salt on the injuries. They're your paying customers (for those who pay), and your paying customers' motivators (f2p players). You need to make them both happy to continue to grow.

When you try to act tough and tell your players base that, that's life and live it. You're essentially taking away their pleasure of seeking fun, away from the real life. Not a smart thing to do. A bad reflection and harmful publicity of the company for even more potential paying customers.

Lastly, count your blessing, you've a good potential game, don't ruin it.
Jul 18, 2019, 10:1307/18/19
03/07/18

sorry if I'm intruding but there are many things you are doing just to earn money ... a few days ago I found the old fusion of sir Nicolas ... I saw that 90% of the champ was easily obtainable in the country and it was very easier to do. for players like me who have waited so long for this merger it was a real defeat, already in the drop to lv 60 I didn't even have a legendary one with yellow stones, I finished all the challenges. have I accumulated over 100 rare and epic pg crypts for a long time and then see that you put a merger with newly created champ? then you put artifacts 6 stars ok beautiful but for you it is right that on stage 17/18/19 I still have to get 4 star artifacts? you have a little lost credit to the community because it has waited so long and the wait was not paid ... not to mention the multi battle ... ridiculous 15 laps .... and thanks I know I have no answer as ever in this forum.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:1807/18/19
05/06/19

Sorry, players were "caught off guard" because no one was expecting another shard summoning event so close to the previous one...I managed to obtain Centurion, strangely enough, but my Foli fusion event is over... can't acquire the one from the Fire knight dungeon...& my Steel Bowyer is R5. Yes, on the whole Plarium tried something different & it went really pear shaped for a few of us. 

But accusing a business for considering how to make a profit from it's business is a bit harsh. Mistakes have been made over the whole Foli event,...& to be fair, they have owned up about the issues. Yes, Steel Bowyer was easier to get & would've been better than having Foli pre unreleased nerf, which is why a few of us chose to rank her rather than go for Foli...but Plarium feels that she is broken in Clan boss & are within their rights to nerf her for the greater good of the game. That should be the priority, game, if they ever want to release faction wars...as it stands, rng luck & some broken Champions of all rarities will only cause more problems & upset, if faction wars get released soon, just my humble opinion. Me personally now, I'm just switching off the whole Foli fusion event, but I will persevere with the game, as Plarium have generally, been fair with compensations... giving them out without question as soon as something has gone wrong 🙂. I even get not compensating on nerfs, most games do it for the general good of the game 🙂, from time to time. Basically, I'm saying, Plarium generally play fair...this Foli event has been mangled in a few ways, but they've owned up, apologised, each time...so, let's be fair 🙂. Hopefully, if a similar event to fuse a legendary consisting of multiple events, turns up next time, it'll be better run 🙂.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:3007/18/19
Jul 18, 2019, 12:31(edited)
02/04/19

What was doable for the fusion I did. But what I cannot influence is luck, and therefore I still miss the heroes from the dungeons.

So what makes me upset is that it is not only a huge effort to do, but you also have to have luck.

As I am running now (very boring and making me tired and upset) these two dungeons, for more than a week, all day long, I come to the conclusion that all the effort I did might have been for "nothing".

So I would highly appreciate if you could do the: "good luck, you will need it bitterly" in front of: "invest mass of time, energy and gems - but if you do you will succeed"