All Categories

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

(Important Notice) Steel Bowyer Rebalance

Search
Comments
Jul 23, 2019, 22:1607/23/19
Jul 23, 2019, 22:20(edited)
05/14/19
Thanks for ruining not just one but now two of my champions.  I had no choice but to upgrade PK and SB since I can’t seem to get a legendary.  My guess is this is another way to try and get people to spend money on this game or keep the ones who spent a fortune happya.  I will delete it before spending another dime now that you have screwed my whole team up.  Way to go Plarium.
Jul 24, 2019, 17:5907/24/19
09/24/18

Dear devs,

Instead of ruining the players fun, why don’t you simply upgrade Steel Bowyer as an epic champ?

I have a level 60 and a level 50 Steel Bowyer already because I found her very useful against CB.  

Now all the effort that I have put into this champ are all in vain, this is very frustrating!!!

Also, for this kind of news, in future could  you please also  announce it in the game news section as not all the  players come to the forum on a daily basis.

Thank you,

Jul 25, 2019, 22:4307/25/19
05/14/19

If we are talking a true "rebalance" of Steel Bowyer then that's fine, but she should still be a good Clan Boss hero.  A total NERF like what was done to Pain Killer that I put books, potions and "food" into isn't fine.  I got SB about halfway done and stopped when I saw this post a while back, so thanks for that, but rebalance should never, ever mean NERF'd 

Jul 26, 2019, 14:0807/26/19
07/03/19
Whatever you’re doing to “rebalance” SB, could you do it already? I’m tired of sitting on this champion waiting to see if she will be useful or just more garbage I wasted resources on, and the longer you wait the more people you’re going to screw over who are still investing in this character and don’t read the forums. Not sure why you chose to withhold this as a news item. If I didn’t just happen to see it I would have her fully leveled and ascended, and ready to quit after just having been screwed by the PK nerf.
Jul 26, 2019, 21:4107/26/19
06/28/19
Ziljn said:

Whatever you’re doing to “rebalance” SB, could you do it already? I’m tired of sitting on this champion waiting to see if she will be useful or just more garbage I wasted resources on, and the longer you wait the more people you’re going to screw over who are still investing in this character and don’t read the forums. Not sure why you chose to withhold this as a news item. If I didn’t just happen to see it I would have her fully leveled and ascended, and ready to quit after just having been screwed by the PK nerf.
This!!!
Jul 28, 2019, 10:0107/28/19
05/08/19
Finally i've found a decent hero to devolope  (3 months in game probably 150 or more shards spent & i've never found a legendary and only a couple of handful of epics)  i've started to put all my effert (book, brews etc..) & now you want to nerf her? how the f. i will get compensated for that? NOT FAIR AT ALL! 
CirillaAdmin
Jul 30, 2019, 13:4907/30/19
02/27/19
Hello all! The SB will be nerfed in 1.10, as you may have already heard. The downgrade won't be critical. The champion will still be great for Clan Bosses, as well as for Dungeons. You will find out more very soon.
Jul 31, 2019, 12:2307/31/19
06/01/19
Why don't you just say so people will know ahead of time if she is pointless
Jul 31, 2019, 15:0107/31/19
07/11/19
Cirilla said:

Hello all! The SB will be nerfed in 1.10, as you may have already heard. The downgrade won't be critical. The champion will still be great for Clan Bosses, as well as for Dungeons. You will find out more very soon.
even if it wont be critical it is still not the same hero as it was before.. so? you ignoring everything that was said here about compensation right? thats what I thought.. and for now, she sucks everywhere else but a clan boss so you plan to buff her in any way to be effective? If you have any information, why you dont tell us? otherwise how can you know she will be effective if you guys didnt know how good she will be at clan boss when it was so obvious? and not even mentioning anything about rebalancing or nerfing heroes in game really smells like you just scamming players with this nerfing of heroes
Jul 31, 2019, 21:0407/31/19
Jul 31, 2019, 21:07(edited)
06/28/19

Cirilla said:

I though about this a bit and I have a question:

The complaint is that Steel Bowyer is only blue but is as strong or stronger than purple or yellow heroes so why not just upgrade her to purple and be done with it? Everybody who already has her lucked out and she will be appropriate for her rarity.

Edit: Also making her great for Dungeons would require her to be buffed since she isn't particularly good there now.
Aug 1, 2019, 12:2208/01/19
02/22/19
Deltrex said:

Cirilla said:

I though about this a bit and I have a question:

The complaint is that Steel Bowyer is only blue but is as strong or stronger than purple or yellow heroes so why not just upgrade her to purple and be done with it? Everybody who already has her lucked out and she will be appropriate for her rarity.

Edit: Also making her great for Dungeons would require her to be buffed since she isn't particularly good there now.
That doesn't work well either since she can still be summoned at rates for a rare unit. You can even get her from mysterious shards - no way they are going to do that. I for one already have 2, there's going to be players with a lot more than that.
Aug 5, 2019, 03:1308/05/19
06/18/19

Hey all. I found a good workaround for those still upset about the Steel Bowyer nerf. It's very easy, and has upped my gaming enjoyment. It can do the same for you! This nerf won't even be an issue.

STEP 1: Uninstall Raid

STEP 2: Install Elune

Done!

Aug 5, 2019, 07:0008/05/19
02/12/19
Sector Black said:

Hey all. I found a good workaround for those still upset about the Steel Bowyer nerf. It's very easy, and has upped my gaming enjoyment. It can do the same for you! This nerf won't even be an issue.

Done!

Thanks Sector. Giving Elune a go.
Aug 5, 2019, 17:0708/05/19
04/29/19

So do we have any idea when this will happen along with the other rebalancing of heros?

We have been asked to wait a while now and the latest update which this was supposed to be happening (if not accurate it certainly was the implications of posts made too decalre these 2 items) with has been out for a while with no comminication yet.

Aug 5, 2019, 18:2308/05/19
04/18/19

Cirilla said:

So SB is being Nerfed and Not rebalanced? I assume most people would assume Nerfed means to makes the hero useless in this context.

Hopefully this is just a misworded post

Aug 5, 2019, 18:4008/05/19
07/11/19
Sector Black said:

Done!

thanks, i will definitely try it
Aug 5, 2019, 21:3208/05/19
05/16/19

alette11 said:

Sector Black said:

Done!

Lol, nice.

But seriously, I saw a video of Steel Bowyer doing 600k with her cooldown skill.  Come on people, that is insane.  For you to be upset about them nerfing that is completely unreasonable.  The big question is HOW MUCH are they going to nerf it, like to a reasonable extent, or are they going to bury Steel Bowyer in a shallow grave like they did to Pain Keeper.

Speaking of Pain Keeper, I finally got two other healers recently, Vrask and Steelskull, both of which blow her out the water.  Such a shame they destroyed her.  She was one of the very, very few void champions that were actually viable.  No idea what their selling point is now with void shards, absolutely no idea. 
Aug 6, 2019, 06:0508/06/19
07/11/19
God said:

alette11 said:

Sector Black said:

Done!

Lol, nice.

But seriously, I saw a video of Steel Bowyer doing 600k with her cooldown skill.  Come on people, that is insane.  For you to be upset about them nerfing that is completely unreasonable.  The big question is HOW MUCH are they going to nerf it, like to a reasonable extent, or are they going to bury Steel Bowyer in a shallow grave like they did to Pain Keeper.

Speaking of Pain Keeper, I finally got two other healers recently, Vrask and Steelskull, both of which blow her out the water.  Such a shame they destroyed her.  She was one of the very, very few void champions that were actually viable.  No idea what their selling point is now with void shards, absolutely no idea. 
I'm not upset about nerfing her.. I'm upset about not giving us any options to reset her and get atleast tomes back.. no matter how little nerf is, or if it is only ,,rebalance".. alot of people might choose to invest into something else if they knew about it.. and guess what, to this day there is no notification about this ingame.. its just a scam tactic how to make people spend money and then they nerf the hero so quick after releasing it.. there is no way they didnt knew how strong it will be in CB unless they are completely blind.. now I should be worried into which champion should I invest my tomes? no thanks.. I might give a chance to this Elune game.. maybe their devs think more before they do decisions like that
Aug 6, 2019, 07:4208/06/19
06/28/19

Give info what will be changed in character. It's disrespectful to the players. More than a month the hero is in the warehouse, because it is not clear what will happen to him next. And the hero spent time, resources, books, which are always not enough

Aug 6, 2019, 13:3608/06/19
05/19/19
Same her I invest time and resources in a champ. Will that all be a waste and  response will be to buy more resources?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.