Comments
MariusAdmin
Jul 3, 2019, 07:5107/03/19
09/04/17
zeixxs said:

Hey Marius,

Any news on the update?

Thx

No news right now, I am afraid. I will make a post - or several more like - once I've had confirmation that 1.8 is available for a "Light Update".
Jul 3, 2019, 13:4307/03/19
05/16/19
Well maybe by the weekend Apple will get it together for us and give a green light! In the mean time we will all be okay, everyone please realize they are working hard, didnt realize this game would literally blow up this big and are trying to make up ground and keep up! Its a great game, ive left every other mobile to focus on this game,so the updates will come! I doubt any of us have the 300 plus champions so far or even all the legendaries so keep grinding, get better and get ready for more great stuff to come! :) 
Jul 3, 2019, 14:2907/03/19
05/13/19

Scruffyzeus said:

Well maybe by the weekend Apple will get it together for us and give a green light! In the mean time we will all be okay, everyone please realize they are working hard, didnt realize this game would literally blow up this big and are trying to make up ground and keep up! Its a great game, ive left every other mobile to focus on this game,so the updates will come! I doubt any of us have the 300 plus champions so far or even all the legendaries so keep grinding, get better and get ready for more great stuff to come! :) 

I agree but for some people, like myself we have been waiting since the first teaser over a month ago. I can only speak for myself, so when I tell you I have every slot unlocked. 300 champions, 17 6stars, enough food leveled up already for another 5 6stars. I’ve saved every epic I’ve gotten so have about 40 of those. Truly the only thing that I can do that is productive in this game currently is farm food, and I can’t until patch to see what champs I can use for food ( new fusion coming), don’t want to use any food I have that may be needed. And the other is mino, every 5 star and 6star I have is currently maxed in masteries. So again can’t do that atm either. For the past 3 weeks I only log on to do cb keys to help clan and to get my 3 star for the exact same reason. Outside of that I don’t even play. The past month of this game has in no way been fun to me. This past Friday I created a new account and it’s already lvl 40, pulled apoth lol that was awesome. But it’s f2p. Just to pass the time. 

We understand things happen, and at the end of the day it is just a game. I’d just really like to see the patch notes, I mean REALLY. A month of waiting, and currently we are just waiting on Apple to give you the green light. Why have we STILL not seen the patch notes to AT LEAST, give the community HOPE for the future of the game. 
Jul 6, 2019, 09:3907/06/19
05/26/19

Hi all i am new here, after update game is slow especially equipment upgrade,  and also you can add equipment upgrade similarly like hero upgrade, for example if i have 2 common boots from set life with 3 stars and both have hp % i combined them to get 1 common boots with 4 stars and hp % or use 2 uncommon boots with 4 stars one have speed one hp after get one uncommon boots with 5 stars and one stat from equipment used (speed or hp)... and like that for all equipment. Anyone know when faction wars will be unlock?

Jul 8, 2019, 13:1807/08/19
12/30/18

Most of my posts have been critical of the game as of late.

Wanted to take the opportunity to show my appreciation of the new update. While a long time coming (too long) it has turned out to be almost worth the wait...lol.

Nice to see my guild chat active again and talk about strategy not just complaints and jibes at "coming soon".

Temple
Jul 8, 2019, 15:1007/08/19
Jul 8, 2019, 15:11(edited)
02/22/19
Temple said:

Most of my posts have been critical of the game as of late.

Wanted to take the opportunity to show my appreciation of the new update. While a long time coming (too long) it has turned out to be almost worth the wait...lol.

Nice to see my guild chat active again and talk about strategy not just complaints and jibes at "coming soon".

Temple
Interesting, our perception seems to differ quite a lot, also what you write seems like the complete opposite of what's going on in my guild, and I doubt it's the only one...