All Categories

Break before Next Events

Break before Next Events

Search
CirillaAdmin
Jun 15, 2019, 11:4106/15/19
02/27/19

Break before Next Events

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Just wanted to give you a heads up about what you can expect in terms of events in the coming week. When the current Dungeon Divers event is over, there will be a 4-day break before the next set of events kicks in. Those are going to be pretty intense and will definitely require your effort. So, we have decided to give a break so that you could prepare for the events well. Telling you as a player, the events are going to be really useful. Wish you all the luck in completing them!   

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2019, 12:5106/15/19
03/07/19
Thanks for the heads up. Anything we should be doing in the 4 day break to "prepare"? Is this a precursor to 1.8 coming out? 
Jun 16, 2019, 09:1706/16/19
03/14/19
Aurix said:

Thanks for the heads up. Anything we should be doing in the 4 day break to "prepare"? Is this a precursor to 1.8 coming out? 
Imagine the best thing to do is stock up on energy, artifacts (don't lvl them yet) and getting ready to level feeders for ranking up other heroes you have in storage. Also pvp, but hard to stock up on pvp tokens as f2p ;) 
Jun 16, 2019, 12:0706/16/19
03/24/19
Cirilla said:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! Just wanted to give you a heads up about what you can expect in terms of events in the coming week. When the current Dungeon Divers event is over, there will be a 4-day break before the next set of events kicks in. Those are going to be pretty intense and will definitely require your effort. So, we have decided to give a break so that you could prepare for the events well. Telling you as a player, the events are going to be really useful. Wish you all the luck in completing them!   

it would be nice to get to know what to prepare. Its simply not possible to prepare everything in 4 days.
Jun 16, 2019, 16:0206/16/19
03/16/19
Cirilla said:

Hmmm to make the event more enjoyable why not make it repeat-able ? i means once you get max point it will return to zero again so we can get double reward. 
Jun 17, 2019, 06:1406/17/19
05/13/19
Can't wait! I like the ideas that are being tossed around. I really like the thought of multiple battles for making 6* easier. So many things to hope for. Keep up the good work.
Jun 17, 2019, 10:3206/17/19
03/14/19
Does that mean Update is going to come on Friday?
Jun 17, 2019, 11:1606/17/19
03/20/19

Nackenschelle said:

Does that mean Update is going to come on Friday?

If I was to guess, maybe being too optimistic, I'd say they should release the patch tomorrow or wednesday. So they have time to see if it has any problems, and solve them, without screwing the events.

But as I said, maybe that's me being too optimistic.
Jun 17, 2019, 13:5806/17/19
05/16/19
Really hope its the update!!! But hope the events are actually good and worth my time! So i wont use any of my energy until then! 
Jun 17, 2019, 14:5206/17/19
05/09/19
You are not prepared - Illidan 
Jun 18, 2019, 17:2906/18/19
04/07/18

Customer service tip: this might have warranted an in-game message.  Not everyone visits the forums and not having new events goes against peoples expectations.  It is really something you should consider communicating.

Jun 18, 2019, 20:0906/18/19
Jun 18, 2019, 20:10(edited)
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

we have decided to give a break so that you could prepare for the events well. 

Like others have stated, we can't "prepare" if we have no idea what to "prepare" for.  

Why don't you just stop lying to us and admit that due to being understaffed, you have nothing planned yet, but expect to be able to slop an event together in 4 days. It's very insulting when you are lying to us like this, as common sense tells us if you truly wanted us to "prepare" and you truly had something tangible planned already, you'd let us know what to "prepare" for...

And considering the lack of content, what "preparing" means to us at this point is NOT doing anything we truly want to do, like leveling champions, artifacts, etc., because any of those things *might* be part of the next event, but we have no idea what...

Jun 18, 2019, 21:2806/18/19
05/09/19

I'll second this. I had to Google why there was no event going on because I'm all stocked up and ready for my first 6 star champ. Sad I have to wait a few extra days but, whatevs. On the plus side, now I know there are forums. 

On the downside, some forum users are just mean. Dear developers, I hope you make lots of money, eventually get to sleep someday, and that you don't get discouraged by entitled people. Raid has been a fun way to kill some time. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned next.

Jun 19, 2019, 02:3906/19/19
05/08/19
WoW. Get a life haters. All this whining like bratty @as kids isn't helping anything. Grow tf up! If you don't like how they do business, then leave. I like this game, it's one of only 2 I bother to even play, and that's because of trash material. Raid...is...Perfect! So don't p*ss down your legs and f*ck up my game!! Go b*tch somewhere else! 
Jun 19, 2019, 05:5506/19/19
05/13/19

CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE FOR THE FUTURE:

1- BETTER COMMUNICATION 

I can’t speak for everyone.

I can only tell you how I feel about the last 4 days.

RAID has been really sad for me the past 4 days.

I think Cirilla had good intentions.

Cirilla told us to prepare to give us a heads up.

BUT THERE IS NEGATIVE ASPECT ATTACHED TO TELLING PEOPLE TO PREPARE!

You terrify a lot of people by saying the above statement!

People don’t know what to prepare for!

The Fear of not knowing makes them terrified to do anything.

I’m afraid to do anything.

I don’t want to upgrade stuff because I might need silver.

I don’t want to do campaign runs because I might need energy.

I don’t want to sell artifacts because I might need those artifacts.

I don’t want to upgrade hero’s because I might need those hero’s.

I’m afraid to play Raid.

I’m in fear for my life!

I have no shame in telling another person I’m afraid.

Fear means I’m human

Fear is a human emotion.

This is what has happened.

I don’t think this was the intent.

I don’t think the game is trying to promote fear & panic through out the game.

I think the games goal was to promote fun, joy, & happiness.

I didn’t feel any fun, joy, or happiness last 4 days.

Nervousness, Fear, & Panic is how I felt.

I feel like this could have been helped better.

I think I could of been less afraid if I was told a hint or some communication transparency.

I was told nothing.

BE PREPARED OR FACE DOOM

Is the only thing I saw.

You didn’t say those exact words, but this is how I interpret your message.

NEW EVENT, BE PREPARED

Those are your exact words and I see no difference between them in the other Doom sentence.

It’s very startling.

EXAMPLE OF HOW THE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED:

You could have given players an in game message talking about the changes so they are not taken by Shock.

You could have given players hints on what to prepare for.

You could have made the hints into fun story riddle.

Previously, You did a few fun things on Facebook.

You sent in game message last time which said hints of hero’s being trapped.

YouTube creators even analyzed those things in a fun way trying to figure them outs!

These things helped promote the game to grow more + it help inform players in a fun casual way.

You did all of these things before, BUT WHEN YOU HAD CHANCE TO DO THEM AGAIN YOU DIDN’T?

2- NO EVENTS IS A BAD IDEA

Tons of people in the game never saw the forum post made here.

A few of my teammates were very terrified.

They thought the lack of events these past 4 days meant the game was closing down.

We have had events every day for long time.

1 day all the events stop.

We receive no in game message saying why they stop.

What do you think is going to happen?

Fear of not knowing is going to make people think the worst.

It is just the way humans naturally are.

It’s a human condition.

It was a compounding issue which escalated the situation.

1 straw can’t tip the scales, but a lot of them can.

I feel the game could have handled this issue better.

EXAMPLE OF HOW THE SITUATION COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED:

Not every event has to be a BIG EVENT.

Not every event has to give GOOD PRIZES.

You could of created a SMALL EVENT.

You could of called it SILVER RUSH.

It could of given out only Silver to people.

1k Silver - 5k Silver - 10k Silver - 15k Silver - etc.

To complete the rewards, you could of asked players to use 5 energy - 10 energy - 15 energy - 20 energy to unlock the reward.

Most people do Daily missions.

You need to use 50 energy to complete daily.

SILVER RUSH - 4 DAY EVENT - 50 ENERGY LIMIT PER DAY - MAX REWARD TAKENS 200 ENERGY.

It could of been Small filler event to past the 4 days time.

It could of helped people prepare with out all the pressure.

It would of lessen the shock to people because a event would be going on.

It could of helped some people who might need silver.

It could of help spread Good Will & Joy through the community, since the event would be easily complete able simply by doing daily.

This is simply my advice on how the situation could have been handle better for the future.

Thank you for your time.

Jun 19, 2019, 06:1806/19/19
04/09/19

Well I cant be truly ready if i dont know for what i should be ready. And what new you can add that needs prepration? All events in a row? You said that it will be intense? 10000 points to get epic tome? 

No in game info about why there is no event. You guys even care about RAID and us - Players?

I really cant understand the way you are going. Im guessing that raid is just a money grab project till you make a new game. 

Jun 19, 2019, 11:2906/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 11:33(edited)
03/14/19

wundigore said:

Customer service tip: this might have warranted an in-game message.  Not everyone visits the forums and not having new events goes against peoples expectations.  It is really something you should consider communicating.

This. Further utilizing a messaging system or the News tab in a more effective way will benefit the communication channels between the devs and the player base by an untold margin. Not everyone uses the official forum, discord, or reddit for instance. Many players will only hear from word of mouth, and again the confusion of "prepare" but with no idea of what to prepare for is a bit awful, respectfully from the player base to the dev team/community manager(s) who should be doing more than they are doing to keep the community up to date with any and all updates/changes/etc.

Not going to quote PlayerJ's response since its long and oddly formatted, but he hits the nail on the head in terms of the psychological effect this has on the player base. Confusion, anxiety, uncertainty, etc spreads pretty quickly, and it doesn't have to. I understand not everything devs/community manager posts to the player base will be taken with open arms every time, but some level of transparency goes a long way for maintaining a stronger connection with the player base. 

They're people, not just consumer numbers on a chart.

Jun 19, 2019, 13:0006/19/19
02/13/19
King Judah said:

WoW. Get a life haters. All this whining like bratty @as kids isn't helping anything. Grow tf up! If you don't like how they do business, then leave. I like this game, it's one of only 2 I bother to even play, and that's because of trash material. Raid...is...Perfect! So don't p*ss down your legs and f*ck up my game!! Go b*tch somewhere else! 
Well, are you gonna make us quit or what? By typing your hatred and insults? Surely getting there bro, keep em coming!
CirillaAdmin
Jun 19, 2019, 13:0306/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 18:16(edited)
02/27/19

Hello everyone! I have read all of your comments and feedback and taken them into account. We will discuss these points with the colleagues. Thank you for sharing them. For now, we will use our forum and Discord for communicating minor news like that to our players, but we will consider variants of improvement. 

What I also wanted to say is that there has been a change of plans in the events area. The next one is due to take place tomorrow already, you will see the teaser in the game today. Have a great one!
Jun 19, 2019, 13:2206/19/19
Jun 19, 2019, 13:30(edited)
12/30/18

Cirilla said:

For now, we will use our forum and Discord for communicating minor news like that to our players, but we will consider variants of improvement. 

If you had actually read the comments like you said, you would have come to realize that to a lot of players this was not 'MINOR' news! Plarium's empathy leaves a lot to be desired.

Edit: I will say I do appreciate the attempt to give us players a heads up, as badly executed at it was.
Jun 19, 2019, 13:3006/19/19
05/16/19

King Judah said:

For starters, play the game for a few more months, then get back to us.  You are attacking people who have insight and experience you aren't currently capable of comprehending.  There is certainly no reason to be nasty for people trying to give constructive feedback to Plarium staff.  If they just left instead of giving feedback, then the customer base would disappear and you would no longer have a game to play.  So, might want to think about the consequences of what you say before you say it in the future.

Secondly, I find it ironic you are telling others to "grow tf up" yet you attack like a teenager full of pent up angst looking for an unsuspecting (and undeserving) target.

If everyone immediately stopped doing business with a company simply because of dissatisfaction, we would have to stop doing business with 95% of the businesses out there.  Companies can only make improvements based on customer feedback.  So if anything, Plarium should be appreciative of customer feedback and if anything, it should help them IMPROVE on customer satisfaction.  So, those of us complaining do enjoy the game, but are aware there is MUCH that needs to be improved.  Our complaints are what helps that.  What is the intent behind yours, other than self-aggrandizement through bullying others?

And stop bullying kids in school too.  It's never going to fulfill your clear need for self-aggrandizement.  I'm sorry you have a rough childhood right now.  It gets better, I know from personal experience.  Best regards  :)