All Categories

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Search
Comments
Jun 10, 2019, 16:3806/10/19
04/04/19
Is it too much to ask for a concrete event schedule? There is so little transparency between game and players. 
Jun 10, 2019, 18:1706/10/19
03/05/19

Sounds really nice. I love this game and main it at the moment. I really hope u listening to the players coz there are many good ides. 

We need food champs to rise the stars of the maine champions. To get a 6 star is just so long and boring. There are in most games like this. Like a 2 star that's already max lvl and only good for rank up ur cards. That would do alot for the game. 

Jun 10, 2019, 18:2306/10/19
02/15/19

If you guus aren't going to implement something. Then don't add it to the game. Faction wars, this tower in dungeons. Campfire. The new faction. They are examples of stuff added prematurely to the game. With out actually giving us the content. It has been over 3 months since you told us about faction wars.  Campfire has bee. In gane since atleast January, with no effect. Ofc 6 lvl artifacts have been around since at least January as well. 

We need better reasons for clans to be a thing. Other than just this lame clan battles. There has to be a reason for them to exist. And i do not mean clan vs clan battles.
Jun 10, 2019, 19:3206/10/19
12/17/18

Derek said:

You listed the Nicholas fusion as added content however he is currently not fuseable?  Will he be added to the permanent list of Fusion characters?  If not - I would reconsider listing this as added content as it was only for players who were active during that time.

Listing a limited time event could still be considered as "content", but I agree that it looks awkward to list it - and then not list the Leprechaun. The wording could have perhaps been better, such as "Held fusion event - Sir Nicholas" etc.

What I was disappointed to see missing were three things:

1. A commitment to improve customer service. I see people complaining quite often about it. I even posted a thread to broach the subject (respectfully) and it was deleted, unanswered.

2. Improved ability descriptions. Many are ambiguous, and while there have been some corrections, more work is left to do. I reported some, some were fixed, others didn't even elicit a reply.

3. A review of the CB reward / ranking system. Players should be able to compete for higher ranks/rewards without reducing the rewards of their clan-mates. 

Jun 10, 2019, 19:5206/10/19
Jun 11, 2019, 08:30(edited)
04/23/19

Though i guess everyone is happy to see a roadmap (it has been asked before, and it was much needed, thank you for that), that "nearest future" of yours is getting pretty old, Cyrilla, have to say that.

Ofc we dont need everything to be scheduled sharp. I guess most player will accept some delays and some schedule changes. But we need to know at least a gross ETA.

Nearest future for the first update is how much? Will it be in about a week? End of june? End of july? Cristmas 2093? At least we can have make up an idea...

Jun 10, 2019, 20:0806/10/19
03/22/19
Thanks for weekly reminder that you doing something.  It just lost effort.  New players can maybe still believe in empty words but majority of us are aware how reality looks like.  Personally I getting impression of incompetence and carelessness towards customers from Plarium side. Totally supporting all calls for more transparency and even demanding open statement in subject of losses that we suffered in past weeks.
Jun 10, 2019, 20:1406/10/19
03/30/19
Wheres the lvl20 dungeons, when will they be released? What's the point of having new content thats unachievable? U make a point of giving us these new missions.. cool so when will I be able to complete them? I need an answer so i know if i can be bothered playing any more.. 
Jun 10, 2019, 20:3206/10/19
03/01/19

Oh cool... An update, reiterating an update you've made every week for weeks. 

Which means we're waiting even more weeks!

Jun 10, 2019, 23:1806/10/19
05/13/19
Well just start with simple things..i have a clan and i can't send a message in my clan members to hit a specific cb for example and to no other in entire game.  Change the rewards in challenges and missions is ridiculous low ..lower the price in the packs and make them more useful. Packs like 10 blue shards or 900 diamonds for example useful packs. Stable the game...we loosing time when we play in cb and suddenly we are out of the game. Give us motivation...more fusion champions..rewards legendary shards not shards with minimum potentials to give us a legendary. You want a gift for your players? give us a legend shard to anyone.. thats from me for now. You have a lot of work to do. Do it right and the community will stay in the game..we love the game...do the same is worth it.
Jun 11, 2019, 00:4606/11/19
08/20/18
just did the newest update for android & still freezes on load screens 4x  in less than 3hrs since new patch. I have little faith for the "near future" 
Jun 11, 2019, 03:5506/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 07:28(edited)
04/15/19

Thank you for the update Cirilla, communication from developers is always welcome.  

As you are aware I stream and promote the game regularly, but one of my biggest gripes at the moment is the fact that the packs appear to have increased in price with less in return.  

The game is very energy hungry and I’ve watched as many from our discord community have left the game complaining how Aristocrat are just a gambling firm after money and how they prefer playing games they can continuously play and not ones where you pick it up and 5 minutes later you’re out of energy and gems so go find another game to play because you can’t afford to play this one.  

For me multi-battle will just make this worse as people will just auto it for a few minutes and then move on to the next game, which will ruin the community, which I know from experience.  

I can’t really stream the game much anymore as I simply cannot afford to keep buying gems and the energy is gone fast so have now had to find other games to switch to mid stream myself.   

The other big gripe I have is that this game is based around summoning.  End game however it’s becoming increasingly impossible to get summons, other than the couple free weekly ones and the occasionally achievable events, which are few and far between.  I’m all for games being difficult but when my followers are joking about how bad my RNG is (22sacred, 72void and 400+ ancient before I got my only legend and second one isn’t looking good either) and then I see a player half my level with a full legendary team whooping my arse, it’s hard not to get frustrated. And yes I know that is the idea of Gacha games, but many others now have a ‘pulling limit’ before you are guaranteed a Legendary. 

Don’t get me wrong I love this game and I really want it to do well.  There’s nothing else like it out there and the mechanics of the boss fights are really well thought out and a good challenge. 

Have you considered bringing in something like Summoners War’s Tower of Ascension or DHC’s brawl so that players can at least farm the levels each month for some summons and gems, just enough so that we aren’t constantly buying packs to play.  It will ease the stress on our wallets and is an easy win.  Or is this what Faction Wars will be? 

I’m also really hoping that the Sir Nic fusion will return also.  I only just missed out on it! 

It would also be good to have more PVP and multi-player functions in the game.  Maybe a function where a team of four players each bring a champ to the fight and have to work together to defeat the opposing team or boss.  There’d have to be some strategy involved and players working together. Maybe for Clan Wars? 

Anyhow, really hope things move on fast, we can’t affors to keep losing players like this. 

Jun 11, 2019, 06:5906/11/19
05/24/19

Everything is said above

Jun 11, 2019, 08:2506/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 08:26(edited)
02/03/19

Sounds all really nice! 

But a date would be kind!!

I want to know if it's worth it to farm gear and summon Shards.

Or if I should wait.

MariusAdmin
Jun 11, 2019, 09:1706/11/19
09/04/17

gokhanhabiboglu said:

Thanks for the nice post and good job to all who are working hard to make this game better.
My very first request for the next update would be (among other great stuff you shared) the artifact challenge that forces to get those 3* artifacts in normal mode. I see no benefit to make those challanges in a specific (especially in a lower) difficulty level.

Granted ;) I've mentioned it a few times, but it's likely been buried beneath the Sands of Time - 1.8 is our target for adjusting those Challenges. I am happy to confirm that, by the looks of it, we'll be able to make the changes without further delay. This will also include the Relentless Set Challenge.

Zudd said:

Looking forward to the updates. However, I sure hope all efforts are being placed into fixing the crashing, loading screen freezes. I have lost a lot of energy, PvP tokens, PvP ranking, and guild keys due to this game altering bug. If it’s not fixed soon and reimbursements given, it doesn’t matter what updates come in the future. I will not be here, along with many others. 

I've mentioned this in one of the earlier posts - fixing the technical issues that affect our players on certain devices is one of the top priorities. We certainly do not like the game being unstable for anyone, and we are putting all possible effort into resolving the situation ASAP.

Umbri said:

Have you considered bringing in something like Summoners War’s Tower of Ascension or DHC’s brawl so that players can at least farm the levels each month for some summons and gems, just enough so that we aren’t constantly buying packs to play.  It will ease the stress on our wallets and is an easy win.  Or is this what Faction Wars will be? 

Hey, Umbri! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game enough to stream it. I've cut the quote a bit to save space, but here's a general response to your points:

• Energy is not meant to be completely infinite, though we went ahead and added plenty of possible options for obtaining it. Such as Playtime Rewards, quests, Event rewards. More rewards are possible in the future, but it's a tricky balance to maintain
  • RNG is... well, RNG. Your luck seems to be pretty bad though, I am genuinely surprised. I'm planning to discuss "pulling limit" as you put it with the Dev Team again as soon as it's viable
  • Something like the Tower of Ascension is likely, yeah. Faction Wars are in development, though not exactly that, it will be a different Game Mode that ought to make a typical Raider's day more diverse
  • Sir Nicholas is not planned to return to Fusion for the foreseeable future. I imagine that if he does, it would be around Christmas time. However! There is a new Fusion event planned for 1.8. Spoiler: it will be a Legendary Champion
  • In regards to new PvP modes, we already have an idea in the works. It's too early to talk about it, but it's something the Dev Team also wanted to prioritize!
Jun 11, 2019, 11:3506/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 11:49(edited)
03/14/19

Really happy and looking forward to the hero buffing/nerfing coming soon, there are a lot of seemingly underwhelming legendaries/epics and conversely game changing legendaries/epics, so some sort of balance would be refreshing.

I do have one question pertaining to Mystery Shards (the green ones we can't seem to get rid of fast enough) Will there ever, is there already, any plan regarding them? 

Couple ideas that come to mind is just feeding them directly into heroes for exp/leveling rather than cracking them open for greys/greens/blues. Another thought is to use 100x myster shard to create 1x ancient shard. Finding a way to give them more meaning, or a way to utilize them at a more efficient rate so we're not hit with going back and forth between the portal and the tavern for 50+ minutes when we accumulate 700+ mystery shards.

Edit - on the note of leveling/ranking up heroes, is there anything in development or mind for introducing some mechanic/item that'll help that process? The process is fairly tedious, and I understand, especially for f2p, its a marathon not a sprint, but anything to help that along? A token that takes a hero to 5* or 6*, etc?

Cheers!

Jun 11, 2019, 11:3606/11/19
05/07/19

I would really like to know why the probabilities and numbers in skill sets are hidden? I can understand that for most players they are not needed and might even be confusing. But for hardcore gamers and for people like me that are more in maths side of the game, it is frustrating to do some things "blindly".

For artifact upgrades, it shouldn't be hard to write down exact probabilities instead of "high", "low", "minimal" etc like you do in shards. But okay, in artifacts at least we have a sense of probabilities but what about skill multipliers? They are complete black box until you make a lot experiments with them, and trying to solve the hidden numbers via many trials shouldn't be a part of exploration. 

You could give the option to disable the tooltip for newbie/uninterested players but for those who play this game more seriously, who actually should constitute your most important player base, it is very essential to know the damage calculation for skills. For those players, for us, we should be able to see the numbers, multipliers, probabilities...

I, again, see not a pragmatic single reason to hide the math behind the scene.

Would you consider to open these information in next update, dear developers? :)
Jun 11, 2019, 12:4306/11/19
03/15/19
I just wanna know what the Campfire is for. 😎
MariusAdmin
Jun 11, 2019, 12:4406/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 12:46(edited)
09/04/17

ShadyDingo said:

Couple ideas that come to mind is just feeding them directly into heroes for exp/leveling rather than cracking them open for greys/greens/blues. Another thought is to use 100x myster shard to create 1x ancient shard. Finding a way to give them more meaning, or a way to utilize them at a more efficient rate so we're not hit with going back and forth between the portal and the tavern for 50+ minutes when we accumulate 700+ mystery shards.

Edit - on the note of leveling/ranking up heroes, is there anything in development or mind for introducing some mechanic/item that'll help that process? The process is fairly tedious, and I understand, especially for f2p, its a marathon not a sprint, but anything to help that along? A token that takes a hero to 5* or 6*, etc?

Cheers!

No plans for Mystery Shards at the moment. Fusing them into Ancient Shards is very unlikely to happen, and you can already use them to feed Champions, albeit by summoning other Champions. Not sure if that'll change!

In regards to the second question, there is actually something coming in 1.8 that will be a nice boost to the Ranking Up process. And it's possible that more features/booster items will be added in the future.

rotatingblackhole said:

Would you consider to open these information in next update, dear developers? :)
I am afraid not! Min-maxing is something that will require players to experiment and find the best possible combos, not just calculate it after looking at the numbers.
Jun 11, 2019, 13:4806/11/19
05/13/19
I feel like you guys should have a lot better balance/update schedule than "possibly" once a month or w/e makes at least me as a player feel like you guys aren't putting in that much effort.
Jun 11, 2019, 17:4706/11/19
04/14/19
When you are going to release this patch?this game is completely unbalanced with only few champions useful and because the rng is a pain....