Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Released and Upcoming Features. Brief Summary

Search
Comments
Jul 9, 2019, 09:0707/09/19
Jul 9, 2019, 09:08(edited)
04/12/19

God said:

Marius, I know you take the brunt of a lot of frustrations being one of the "faces" of the company.  I don't doubt you are trying to do your best, and in my professional experience, your hands are mostly tied from upper-level management making poor decisions and not listening to you or the customer.

( WHOLE POST OF GREAT FEEDBACK )

There is nothing not to like in this post. While I have no personal experience in management I am working in corpo. There is nothing more frustrating than execs making glass ceiling for middle management to bang their head on.

I want to believe that CMs are banging their head on such ceiling right now - otherwise what is left is grim vision of 'i do not care' attitude

MariusAdmin
Jul 9, 2019, 10:0607/09/19
09/04/17

God said:

One thing that I have to say that has been mentioned NUMEROUS times in the past, balancing champions NEEDS to happen!  You keep saying it takes time, but it has been what, a year now, yet the only thing you guys have done so far is nerf several champions to try to get people to spend money replacing them? 

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback, it certainly was a long and thorough post. I won't be putting everything into the quote in order to save space, but there are a few points I'd like to address. 

First, the thing I did quote. I do agree that Champion Balance is important and shoulder prioritized - the Devs do as well. At the moment we are unable to dedicate as many people and as much time to it as we would like, on account of working on new content. But we've balanced a number of Champions in recent patches as well. Specifically, in 1.5 and 1.7. This is just the beginning, of course. We will continue working in that direction, and many of the Champions who are often brought up (Astralith, Tomb Lord, Dracomorph) will see various adjustments. We are working towards increasing the pace of development in general, and, ideally, changes of this sort will be a regular occurrence. 

The same applies to Faction Wars and other content. There have been unforeseen delays, and we are not blind to the fact it's needed to liven the game up. Fortunately, that is something we have dedicated most of our resources to, so there will be things coming in the next several months. I am not going to make any promises or give time frames yet - lest I bring about another wave of "Sooning" that some players are so fond of ;) - but it is my hope that we'll shed some light on the future.
Jul 10, 2019, 12:1907/10/19
02/17/19

Marius said:

God said:

One thing that I have to say that has been mentioned NUMEROUS times in the past, balancing champions NEEDS to happen!  You keep saying it takes time, but it has been what, a year now, yet the only thing you guys have done so far is nerf several champions to try to get people to spend money replacing them? 

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback, it certainly was a long and thorough post. I won't be putting everything into the quote in order to save space, but there are a few points I'd like to address. 

First, the thing I did quote. I do agree that Champion Balance is important and shoulder prioritized - the Devs do as well. At the moment we are unable to dedicate as many people and as much time to it as we would like, on account of working on new content. But we've balanced a number of Champions in recent patches as well. Specifically, in 1.5 and 1.7. This is just the beginning, of course. We will continue working in that direction, and many of the Champions who are often brought up (Astralith, Tomb Lord, Dracomorph) will see various adjustments. We are working towards increasing the pace of development in general, and, ideally, changes of this sort will be a regular occurrence. 

The same applies to Faction Wars and other content. There have been unforeseen delays, and we are not blind to the fact it's needed to liven the game up. Fortunately, that is something we have dedicated most of our resources to, so there will be things coming in the next several months. I am not going to make any promises or give time frames yet - lest I bring about another wave of "Sooning" that some players are so fond of ;) - but it is my hope that we'll shed some light on the future.

МАРИУС,Я ТЕБЯ ВИЖУ,ОТВЕТЬ НА РУССКОМ ФОРУМЕ

Jul 10, 2019, 16:1507/10/19
02/22/19
Marius said:

I do agree that Champion Balance is important and shoulder prioritized - the Devs do as well. At the moment we are unable to dedicate as many people and as much time to it as we would like, on account of working on new content. But we've balanced a number of Champions in recent patches as well. Specifically, in 1.5 and 1.7. This is just the beginning, of course. We will continue working in that direction, and many of the Champions who are often brought up (Astralith, Tomb Lord, Dracomorph) will see various adjustments. We are working towards increasing the pace of development in general, and, ideally, changes of this sort will be a regular occurrence.
Any chances these balancing adjustments could be implemented in between game updates, so players don't have to wait ages for it to happen?
Jul 11, 2019, 17:2607/11/19
04/11/19

Yall need to fix the drop rate...constant brews and shards instead of getting artifacts for events...full energy nd got 24 points

Jul 13, 2019, 01:1607/13/19
Jul 13, 2019, 01:16(edited)
02/12/19
danyaelkeepers70 said:

Yall need to fix the drop rate...constant brews and shards instead of getting artifacts for events...full energy nd got 24 points

No. Drop rates might be bad but they are bad for everyone. So if you think you are unlucky truth is all are unlucky. Problem are constant packs which are sold for real money. These packs are making bigger and bigger gap between big spenders and low spenders/f2p players. 
Jul 13, 2019, 11:3807/13/19
Jul 13, 2019, 12:33(edited)
02/12/19

Plarium, considering how much money is this company making you all should be ashamed by your lack of progress, communication and updates provided to players. 

You are telling that you are lacking people for updates, patch, new content.. Please tell me. Do we look stupid? 

Let us clarify something. This is mobile game, people are spending so much money it is disgusting and you are unable to provide decent support. Your support should be on a lot higher level and you need to work more. Work more? Yes work more, so no free weekends no holidays. If you expecting people to pay this much you need to give them what they payed for.

Look at your forum. Accounts have been sold by bots. Content was announced months ago and not delivered and much more.

Do not get me wrong, i like this game but something is rotten here.

Jul 13, 2019, 16:2507/13/19
05/11/17

I was playing many games and this one is Great. In some of them devs where sending in game question od votes what to change first. Propably comunity have a good look on game and what is main problem. I also feal lack of balance in champions and faction strengh. Also some events should be changed - current one is crazy.... There could be lets say easy norm and hard option on all events. Also there should be earlier in game info about incoming events or fusion( and a lot more amount of possible fusions)

Best regards and a good Day to all:)

Jul 13, 2019, 21:3407/13/19
05/16/19

Marius said:

But we've balanced a number of Champions in recent patches as well. Specifically, in 1.5 and 1.7. This is just the beginning, of course. We will continue working in that direction, and many of the Champions who are often brought up (Astralith, Tomb Lord, Dracomorph) will see various adjustments.

Just saw your reply in this thread.  For starters, thank you.  Secondly, I do apologize.  I didn't start frequenting the forums until after 1.7, so I was unaware that there have indeed been buffs as well as nerfs done in the past.  So, I definitely stand corrected on that.

But yea, there are some HUGE imbalances currently.  Like if someone has a speed aura and Roshcard in arena, I don't even think about trying them.  As I'm sure you know, arena only lasts 2-3 turns at most typically.  So, Rosh pretty much lets the enemy team become invincible for the entire encounter.  I am sure that was not intended, but unless you guys make some modification to damage in arena or how everything in arena is determined by who is fastest, it isn't changing anytime soon.

And then there's Big 'Un, who one-shots the whole group when people max out his crit rate, lol.  But anyway, not singling any champions out.  You guys see the numbers, you already know.  It's the same dozen or so champions, and speed is paramount. 

Thanks again for addressing the issues.  It's nice to at least have someone speaking up about what is going on over there when we are left wondering. :)
Jul 14, 2019, 07:5807/14/19
09/13/15

Hi.
Foly + arbiter is done...what else ?

It's my turn to give up, i would like to know you'll release some entertaining late game content "soon" (i mean a real one, not in two months) but you taught me to doubt about it.

6 months to add some competitive / cooperative / anything else than solo grind is really too much. I'm currently boring and the "huge event" was more a duty to go through than a pleasure to achieve, ok i'm rude and i felt like it because i was already boring but i'm far from alone in your player base to feel it.

Thank you for the months i spent on raid, the basics of the game are among the best i've seen, a pity the game didn't manage to evolve as fast as its players, i'm sure you still can make a really great title with it. I might come back later on to see how it goes.

Jul 16, 2019, 23:3907/16/19
Jul 16, 2019, 23:40(edited)
06/07/19

Dismember said:

Plarium, considering how much money is this company making you all should be ashamed by your lack of progress, communication and updates provided to players. 

You are telling that you are lacking people for updates, patch, new content.. Please tell me. Do we look stupid? 

Let us clarify something. This is mobile game, people are spending so much money it is disgusting and you are unable to provide decent support. Your support should be on a lot higher level and you need to work more. Work more? Yes work more, so no free weekends no holidays. If you expecting people to pay this much you need to give them what they payed for.

Look at your forum. Accounts have been sold by bots. Content was announced months ago and not delivered and much more.

Do not get me wrong, i like this game but something is rotten here.

I would thumb up this post 10x times if I could.

Jul 23, 2019, 11:5407/23/19
05/08/19
wery god sumury but i  miss a detail we was orderd to log in to a plaium acount betven 1.7-1.8 to i citat"not los ouer progres and log in agen if whe lost ouer device" but no information on how to do that exaktly so exctly do you regain your information if you los a device
Aug 1, 2019, 12:3308/01/19
07/23/19
I think there should be a fusion to convert lets say 5 or 10 dunno legendary champs to one legendary of players choice. Even if it is a one time thing. I would love to have a Zavia or a warlord. It would keep players motivated.
Aug 1, 2019, 19:5808/01/19
01/02/19

Marius said:

The same applies to Faction Wars and other content... there will be things coming in the next several months. 
So basically we're going to have a "new content" feature, Faction Wars, teasing us in-game with a locked out selection screen for an entire 12 months before finally being granted access to it. Wow, great job dude. I feel like a fat kid chasing a doughnut on a treadmill... I'm fking exhausted and not even hungry anymore. The doughnut has gone stale. It's probably going to be extremely underwhelming and buggy upon release too, knowing you guys... Still can't even fix the freezing/crashing bug that's been sitting around stealing people's energy / arena tokens / boss keys for months. Maybe the game will finally be fun and playable in a couple of years. Thanks for the ridiculously expensive game that goes nowhere.
Aug 12, 2019, 17:3708/12/19
05/06/19
Really Plarium is this event supposed to be a giveaway? You obviously never intended players to be able to farm this champion out, since you made the goal 20k like with the Towering Titan, so only payers are able to get this too again and you call this a giveaway? Honestly then I do not wish to see the events where you want us to pay...
Aug 13, 2019, 07:4508/13/19
04/15/19

Venge33 said:

Really Plarium is this event supposed to be a giveaway? You obviously never intended players to be able to farm this champion out, since you made the goal 20k like with the Towering Titan, so only payers are able to get this too again and you call this a giveaway? Honestly then I do not wish to see the events where you want us to pay...

Thank you for the feedback. It's not always easy with these events to find a perfect balance. 

I understand the wording may have been a little confusing but it's not intended to simply give away champions. Even if you can't get the champion from the event, there is always a chance to obtain one from a shard.
Aug 13, 2019, 10:1608/13/19
03/04/19

Krysh said:

Venge33 said:

Thank you for the feedback. It's not always easy with these events to find a perfect balance. 

I understand the wording may have been a little confusing but it's not intended to simply give away champions. Even if you can't get the champion from the event, there is always a chance to obtain one from a shard.

There is a vast difference between simply giving away champions and the two full workweeks needed to get at 20k in this event. You know from the feedback on the TT event how incredibly boring and torturous that event was, so I'm not sure how you'd think 20k is anywhere near "perfect balance".

The game needs more enjoyable content. Not free champs, not endless grindfests. That content could be an event with a reasonable effort/reward ratio, but that's not what this event is.

The fact that you can get this champ from a shard is completely irrelevant.

Aug 13, 2019, 11:4308/13/19
07/16/19

Krysh said:

Venge33 said:

The perfect balance for events would be stop doing events where you have to focus on 1 specific aspect of the game and instead have it be possible to earn points through several different methods, such as an event with 1000k points needed to complete, 1 point for every energy used, 5 points for every arena token used, 25 points for every rare or higher unit summoned.

The way events are currently formated, I have to halt my progression in order to accomplish whatever event us up. I need artifacts, too bad arena event is up. I need a 6 star, too bad artifact event is up. I need great hall bonuses, too bad summon event is up. Progress should never be halted by events, and just skipping the event is not a solution, that's an admission that the event is pointless.
Aug 13, 2019, 16:1908/13/19
07/15/19
I really love this idea of a multi-faceted event. I’ve already put about 25 bucks into the event cuz I’m really curious about the veil mechanic.... and I’m a 10th of the way there after about 12-14 hours of gameplay. my cats miss me. At work I did the mental math while cleaning of how many characters and how many have to rank up and how many have to then be leveled then ranked up, ad nauseum. The problem is energy(as both the resource and general patience) and time. If I didn’t have a job, and could simply grind it out for the week, doing LITERALLY nothing else besides playing this game and sleeping (6 hours) i’d get this champion in a WEEK. that’s with probably paying another 20 bucks in energy. so this champion basically costs 50 dollars. It’s not an event that’s possible for anyone close to a “life” or simply has a job/ responsibilities.
Aug 14, 2019, 08:1608/14/19
04/15/19
Thank you for your feedback guys, it's really appreciated and will be passed on to dev feedback and suggestions.