All Categories

(Notice) (10.05.2019) Compensation For Server Instability of 08.05

Search
MariusAdmin
May 10, 2019, 12:1705/10/19
09/04/17

Some of you may have experienced issues recently when attempting to play Raid.

To put your mind at ease - don't worry, it's not a problem with your game. We had some server issues, and that's our fault, not yours.

To apologize for the inconvenience, we're giving everyone some FREE gifts:

• 100 Gems
  • 300 Energy
  • Two 3-Day +100% XP Boosts
  • 4 Clan Boss Keys

We hope this makes up for the situation, and we hope you continue enjoying to play Raid for a long time to come.

We'll see you in the Arena.

- Plarium

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2019, 12:1905/10/19
02/05/19
Im in the mindset that players aren't entitled for compensation. It's a gesture thats completely up to the developer team to make. It does send a really good signal. The compensation is pretty big this time, thank you very much!
May 10, 2019, 12:5505/10/19
03/08/19

I have played many, many games. And I have been searching for a good game ever since. And I must say that the team behind Raid: Shadow Legends is insanely good for it's community.

There are several minor issues, certainly yes. But I just wished to thank you for the good support and care for the community :)
May 10, 2019, 14:2005/10/19
03/23/19

Marius dijo:

Algunos de ustedes pueden haber experimentado problemas recientemente al intentar jugar a Raid.

Para tranquilizarte, no te preocupes, no es un problema con tu juego. Tuvimos algunos problemas con el servidor, y eso es culpa nuestra, no tuya.

Para disculparse por los inconvenientes, les estamos dando a todos algunos regalos GRATIS:

• 100 gemas
  • 300 de energía
  • Dos mejoras de 3 días + 100% XP
  • 4 Clan Boss Keys

Esperamos que esto compense la situación, y esperamos que continúes disfrutando jugando Raid durante mucho tiempo.

Te veremos en la arena.

- Plarium

May 10, 2019, 15:0205/10/19
04/01/19

Thank you for the compensation! It is greatly appreciated.

May 10, 2019, 15:0905/10/19
03/06/19
Seriously terrible compensation for the amount of downtime there was with 3 different events up. The devs had been doing a great job til this. Some energy, gems and cb keys dont make up for the missed time to finish our events for sacred shards and skill tomes. Hoping I misread the global leader board message. So the group I'm in is finished but there are still groups that have the tournament live when there was 8 hours downtime for some people but others that seem to not have any downtime. Sounds pretty bad if that's right. 
May 10, 2019, 15:3405/10/19
02/05/19

xildyne said:

Seriously terrible compensation for the amount of downtime there was with 3 different events up. The devs had been doing a great job til this. Some energy, gems and cb keys dont make up for the missed time to finish our events for sacred shards and skill tomes. Hoping I misread the global leader board message. So the group I'm in is finished but there are still groups that have the tournament live when there was 8 hours downtime for some people but others that seem to not have any downtime. Sounds pretty bad if that's right. 

Talk about being ungrateful and entitled. Of course the downtime was a problem, especially with the event going on. But there are plenty of companies out there that would have given you fuck all for the trouble. 100 gems, a handful of keys and a good chunk of energy, is a great compensation when in reality they could have choosen to give us nothing.

Be happy with what you got. If you think the compensation wasnt enough, there are many ways to fairly and constructively criticize it. Telling them the free stuff we got is crap and that they are doing a bad job at what they do, is not the way to go about it.
May 10, 2019, 19:0005/10/19
05/03/19
Thank you for the compensation yet the client is still bugged and the same annoying bug has been happening now for 4-5 days. Sometimes, I think during an image load, the game either hangs completely, or you see nothing but an all black screen making it unplayable. It seems to happen randomly, but it's just happened to me about 5 times in the previous hour and each time it costs energy or arena points and coins. Thankfully sometimes it happens just looking at the champions screen but most of the time it's on a dungeon/campaign/arena battle stage load. This really needs fixing ASAP. I am certainly not the only one affected. FWIW I'm on Android.
May 10, 2019, 21:0305/10/19
04/29/19

Yes thank you for the compensation but i like to highly recommend to implement a better notification for server maintenance in the game .

It is some kind of annoing to get kicked without any announcement.

May 11, 2019, 14:4405/11/19
03/16/19

ZenZombie said:

xildyne said:

Talk about being ungrateful and entitled. Of course the downtime was a problem, especially with the event going on. But there are plenty of companies out there that would have given you fuck all for the trouble. 100 gems, a handful of keys and a good chunk of energy, is a great compensation when in reality they could have choosen to give us nothing.

Be happy with what you got. If you think the compensation wasnt enough, there are many ways to fairly and constructively criticize it. Telling them the free stuff we got is crap and that they are doing a bad job at what they do, is not the way to go about it.

Entitled? It is a nice general compensation, but this tournament turned into a joke for many players in this first round. Here's my experience:

Tournament started at night US time, without prior notice. In events, for example, they give us a heads up 24 hours before next event. Tournament also started while two big events were ongoing, on which many players already spent a ton of resources.

Shortly after the tournament started the game became unplayable and remained so for many players for the good part of the first day. I'm from US, I was able to score some points early in the night. Next morning I could barely login to see many players scoring 4Ks, 10Ks on leaderboard. Why was the game playable for some, and not available for other?

When it finally became playable, we got another issue with points not being updated fast enough. I was somewhere past 2K reward while the leaderboard was showing 1500.

I finished with 7K while some players scored 20K or even 120K. I don't care about some plastic figurine or t-shirt. However, I'm sure I'd get 10K shard if not for these issues. I finished hero leveling event with 7K points (out of 6K required) in half the time, I finished current artifact event in half the time.

The worst part was the realization that I can't participate i the tournament again for the next 4 weeks. That's it, we just got lucky enough to play in the first batch on which they stress-tested their server.

So yeah, I do feel entitled for the 10K shard.

PS: I submitted a support ticket, as suggested by Marius in another thread, for a personal appeal for a compensation, on which I got a generic reply to check my internet connection or try to close other apps. For real?

May 12, 2019, 06:5205/12/19
03/16/19

ZenZombie said:

But there are plenty of companies out there that would have given you fuck all for the trouble. 

I don't give my moneys to other companies. I don't wait other companies to release new content for 2 months.

After Shamrock fusion was over, we were starved for new content. We were told on multiple occasions that "more great features to come". And they did come, leaving really nasty aftertaste.

The game is released to the general public and goes through 2 big content updates (Nicolas and then Shamrock) - that gives a precedent. That tells us the customers, that the game is on the right track. But then we're told to wait for 2 months. And then we're told that there was some bug and "here 100 gems and some energy, buddy".

I like this game, I do care about this game. Complaining here on the forum is the last thing I wanna do in regards to this game. But I feel like we the players - the paying customers - are supporting game development, instead of enjoying the use of a developed product.