Compensation: Game Instability

Compensation: Game Instability

Search
Comments
Sep 12, 2019, 15:5309/12/19
Sep 12, 2019, 15:55(edited)
08/02/19

DapperWalrus said:

Update on the refund request for the items, energy and gems wasted due to freezing. 

"The purchases were added to your account successfully and spent afterwards.

A refund can be granted only if a player didn't spend the purchased items.

You can still request a refund from the Play Store directly. Make sure to specify the reason why you want a refund so that your request is processed in a timely manner."

So pretty much they arent doing anything to compensate for the actual money spent

Very sorry to hear about your situation. It must be incredibly frustrating. Just how much money, energy and gems did you lose due to this I am curious?

I can't relate entirely. However I have first hand experienced the inadequate support from the ticket system, where I have invited a friend to play the game. He downloaded through my link and followed all steps. He's level 40 now and neither of us are getting any rewards for it. I submitted a ticket, they responded COMPLETELY off topic so it was a blatent automated response. So I chased them up in that ticket over the course of the next few days, only to be ignored and have the ticket closed.

It's a massive shame. I love this game, I really enjoy playing and I want to support the developers to show this. But they really seem to not care at all about our feedback, and if they DO care, I'm inclined to call it 'selective' care because when it comes to upholding promises (Like the rewards for referral links), or fixing MASSIVE errors like yours, NOTHING gets done about it and the player is the one who gets blamed.
Sep 12, 2019, 16:0909/12/19
02/20/17

3 pieces of a legendary vamp set I bought, about 400ish gems from CB keys and refills, and close to 400ish, probably more, on the energy from the freezes, but the game registers that I redeemed and used them and that's all they see apparently,  it's fine i requested a full refund from August since they email said to from the developers,  lets see if i get it or not,  check even some other kind of comp would work, like 2 sacred would have been enough, even 1 with some energy I would be happy with. But they said nothing.

GranTorino said:

DapperWalrus said:

Update on the refund request for the items, energy and gems wasted due to freezing. 

"The purchases were added to your account successfully and spent afterwards.

A refund can be granted only if a player didn't spend the purchased items.

You can still request a refund from the Play Store directly. Make sure to specify the reason why you want a refund so that your request is processed in a timely manner."

So pretty much they arent doing anything to compensate for the actual money spent

Very sorry to hear about your situation. It must be incredibly frustrating. Just how much money, energy and gems did you lose due to this I am curious?

I can't relate entirely. However I have first hand experienced the inadequate support from the ticket system, where I have invited a friend to play the game. He downloaded through my link and followed all steps. He's level 40 now and neither of us are getting any rewards for it. I submitted a ticket, they responded COMPLETELY off topic so it was a blatent automated response. So I chased them up in that ticket over the course of the next few days, only to be ignored and have the ticket closed.

It's a massive shame. I love this game, I really enjoy playing and I want to support the developers to show this. But they really seem to not care at all about our feedback, and if they DO care, I'm inclined to call it 'selective' care because when it comes to upholding promises (Like the rewards for referral links), or fixing MASSIVE errors like yours, NOTHING gets done about it and the player is the one who gets blamed.

CirillaAdmin
Sep 13, 2019, 15:3209/13/19
02/27/19

Hello all! First of all, I would like to assure you that players do not get banned on our Discord server out of the blue, this can only happen if a player has broken Discord (forum) rules of using the platform. 

As for the issues that require our guys' from the support team attention, the thing is that it does take us more time than we would like to handle all players' requests because we have been having an increased load of them. If you feel that your request has not been resolved, please feel free to reopen the ticket adding new details, if any, and elaborating on why exactly you do not consider your issue to be handled properly. Thank you all!

Sep 13, 2019, 15:3909/13/19
Sep 13, 2019, 15:41(edited)
02/20/17

@Cirilla

I have opened it many times for my refunds or some kind of compensation for the issues, and they say the same thing or just close out. I have reported that statement to Google Play from the last email, them acknowledging the issue and for how long it's been and doing nothing to replace the actual money spent, this company became a real money grabber after that. People buying products to just have a bug, that they have known about for months and no fixes, have it taken just to have the attempt to buy more. Even some kind of compensation for the lost items bought out of pocket would have been nice but not even that. So I have reported it to their Fraud and other departments 

And by no means I am trying to insult you, but the customer service is horrible and just close it out or dont try to actually resolve the issue. Just a bit irritated and upset that my actual money was pretty much taken/stolen from me and others due to the freezing issue that you guys know about and didmt fix for 2+ montha
Sep 16, 2019, 00:0009/16/19
02/20/17
@Marius @Cirilla

So what is the steps for compensation for the 3+ months of the game freezing? I have lost actual money supporting you guys. Google play recommended taking legal actions due to this. And for a few hours of game instability was resolved and comped within hours and this bug isnt fixed and nothing yet? I might take the legal action Google play recommended. If nothing is said being done ot comp for the months of freezing 

CirillaAdmin
Sep 16, 2019, 13:0609/16/19
02/27/19

Hello, DAPPERWALRUS! Could you please provide me with the ticket ID that you have with us so that we could take a closer look at it and see if there is something more we could do about the whole situation?

Sep 16, 2019, 13:4609/16/19
06/21/19

Hi, I have tickets from April, May, and June, before I stopped bothering to submit them regarding the continual game crashes. I have not been informed of any resolution for these tickets. And since then the game stability has grown worse. At times it is all but unplayable since the last update. Just today I experienced 3 crashes to desktop within a five minute timeframe.

I would not like to think too long about the in game losses due to these. Nor about how the occasional "compensation" for game instability is also often lost to the same crashes.

Forget about your excessively heavy event and tournement schedule, and forget about your YouTuber sponsorships. Focus on making the game accessible to those that have not been able to login since your last update, and stable for all players.

This singular issue has gone on for so long that it is on the verge of becoming a farce. And should it continue any longer, you will see a mass exodus of players as the goodwill has just about run dry.
Sep 16, 2019, 16:4409/16/19
02/20/17

@Cirilla 

Thank you, seems like you are the only one trying to help. Asked the discord multiple times and no one is answering there as well. Here are just 3 of the tickets I submitted. Even just form of compensation would be nice at this point for actually having the stuff I bought disappear 

1028454, 1072296, and 1055414

And game ID um11901653 | 11728192

CirillaAdmin
Sep 17, 2019, 12:3109/17/19
02/27/19
Hello! Thank you for the IDs, we will double-check these tickets and get back to you if there is something new we can add. Guys, also I would like to assure you that we, of course, realize the importance of stable game performance for all players. However, the thing is that it all sometimes may be about the type of a device used for playing, or the quality of the internet connection. Other than that, we are working hard on eliminating all the known issues. 
Sep 17, 2019, 13:3409/17/19
08/02/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you for the IDs, we will double-check these tickets and get back to you if there is something new we can add. Guys, also I would like to assure you that we, of course, realize the importance of stable game performance for all players. However, the thing is that it all sometimes may be about the type of a device used for playing, or the quality of the internet connection. Other than that, we are working hard on eliminating all the known issues. 

There are many, many of us including myself with up-to-date and if not, brand new mobile devices that are experiencing exactly the same as everybody else. I personally use a Samsung Galaxy S10 and crash just as regular every day. I crash at least 5 times every day (If it's a good day) in the middle of a dungeon, clan boss or arena. The existing faults are with your server, not our devices..

Sep 17, 2019, 15:5409/17/19
02/20/17
Thank you for the help, at least something to comp all that we have lost, I have reported all the times I have  crashed and when I lost the gear as well. Thanks again 
Sep 17, 2019, 23:0509/17/19
09/16/19
same here, usuallyi dont care about it too much and just restart, however when it happens when i am entering clanboss i loose my key and get no score. as a f2p player i rely heavily on the clanboss rewards
Sep 21, 2019, 02:5909/21/19
02/20/17
Is anything being done about the freezing or compensation for the player base? I have been freezing more and more after that sever maintenance a couple days ago, was fine for a week or so then a couple days ago went back to.the way it was?
Sep 23, 2019, 18:2109/23/19
Hi.I have a problem.i make lev 90 and I dont received 2000 crystal,why?
Oct 2, 2019, 23:0310/02/19
02/20/17

@Cirilla 

I am guessing you guys cant do anything because it was credited to my account? Same old reasons? I guess I will have to found the statements and report them to my bank and them to their creditors to get my money back that was taken
CirillaAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 14:5610/04/19
02/27/19
Hello! Guys, I will need to close this topic since it is a bit outdated. Please report the issues that you have come across in our Technical Support section on the forum so that they don't get lost. Thank you!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.