Player Survey: Clan Feature

Player Survey: Clan Feature

Search
Comments
Apr 12, 2019, 16:1004/12/19
02/22/17
laza992 said:

Pygmy said:

I feel that to get stars for the clan, shouldn't include anything to do with Arena.

There is no clan aspect to Arena, it doesn't benefit the clan beyond the badges, and from an individual point of view, I just don't see the Arena as being fun. So many of us just stick a weak defense in so we can stay in the low tiers and just win medals on auto easily. And we are only doing this because we just want the buffs from the Great Hall. If it wasn't for the Great Hall Arena would just be completely pointless.

I think also the Arena should be 3 rounds, loser of each round goes first in the next round. Arena is too dominated by just having high speed on your chars meaning there is very little fun in trying any other builds if you are looking to win at the high ends.
Yeah lets just destroy every high-end player who built their teams on speed and spent millions of silver over night because I dont like how hard it is for me to progress. No ty.
I can understand why you would be resistant to changing the way things are, having very few via gear options makes the game boring to me. I think that maybe adding more tiers could help spread out the higher level players from the middle and lower ones. Having  to go against and full legendary team in silver 2 just feels shitty.
Apr 25, 2019, 20:4904/25/19
03/19/19

Hello, first of all, let me congratulate you for the game. Im eager to see it grow and get improved over time. Good job so far :)

However , I’d just like to ask for some improvements I need as a clan owner.

1. Whispering/prívate messaging. I understand that it can lead to many user behavioral complaints. But i can not coordinate actions with officers. At least a different officers chat or so. However, no prívate messages unmotivates users to socialize and interact, and ask for help to more senior players.

2. Rewards/penalties. I cannot give any prize to my fellowship when they get stars and attack the right boss.

3. Clan boss. We just killed the boss in Easy mode. Now the normal mode is open and its a nightmare, really. Global clan damage is splitted , and I literally scream in the chat that they should just atrack in easy mode. But they do what they want, and I have no manner to speak with them out of the two chats you have.

4. Rules textfield. A new field  for clan rules. Or at least, increase the characters of the guild welcome message. 

4.1 in spanish, upon starting the game it reads: “Mensaje del Líder del Clan: Bienvenid....”. Nobody reads the welcome message because it doesnt fit. And nobody knows if it changes. That simply kills the feature goal.

5. Id really love chat mentions like @Onyria, so users see a basic red dot warning on chats. I’d also love if the chat messages could stay available through scrolling. Maybe 1 month, or a minimal text amount. But currently it’s too often, and removes all messages of the clan. Assign me a max kb messages of chat, but avoid removing them just based on global time criteria, please.

There’s more, as I’m Dev and QA too, but I think I would infinitely thank you if you develop half the things I ask here :)

Thanks and good job ^^ 

May 17, 2019, 21:4605/17/19
02/20/19
Hi,some players really use a lot of profanity.We are uncomfortable this.Please do as necessary.