All Categories

Player Survey: Clan Feature

Player Survey: Clan Feature

Search
Comments
Sep 13, 2018, 00:5409/13/18

Hm. Make everything related to clans cooperative and also not too demanding as not everyone can play all the time. By this I mean don't do limited time events. 1hr or so as different time zones and people will miss out. I say straight up a week or 2 days as 1 day is not enough as work, school and other priorities take place and missing out on rewards is a real bummer.

Maybe add clan wars for more serious players in which you attack the opposition's bases which are guarded by members or bought mini bosses/bosses that have rapid hp regen where the clan must organize to attack at the exact time to kill it before it regens health(simple 10hp/5 seconds). Of which will bring in clan rankings of not the strongest team but a team that has great team play. Where RAIDS become key to winning sieges. (Name for clan wars) As no one ever raids alone, should be organized clan related stuff.

And make clans key to progressing further so it'll push more serious players to be more cooperative than lone wolfing it. Like boosting general stats and greater rewards.

Also what about having a daily borrow champion? That runs off a spin the wheel so that not everyone borrows the highest player. Clan related of course. Like I really need help with this dungeon/campaign. Thankfully I spun and got galek lvl 30 from my teammate. Seems I might be able to beat normal 7-8 now. Idk.

I'm honestly thinking them on the spot. If none of these ideas go through that's fine too as I'm just enjoying the game and all improvements to a greater experience is what I'm for.

Sep 13, 2018, 06:2109/13/18
08/03/18
emeraldgriffix said: 

Also, who is the hero in red with the hammer on the loading screen to the arena? You have him as your forum avatar. I've looked but can't find him. Is he from the unreleased factions? 

Lord Champfort, Legendary hero from Banner Lords faction
Sep 13, 2018, 07:2509/13/18
Sep 13, 2018, 07:54(edited)
07/31/18

Уря!!!

Мы конечно, съедим все, что вы нам дадите. Но пожалуйста, не делайте запуск клановых квестов на основе пожертвований серебра с каждого члена клана! Это убило кланы в подобном проекте (M&m:Elem.Guardians). Из-за нехватки серебра, эти квесты клан-лидеры перестали запускать вообще. И люди стали из-за этого уходить из кланов. Профит от клана маленький, а сборы регулярные(((

Также, там появилась проблема разницы уровней. Достойные награды в клановых задачах постоянно брали одни и теже высокоуровневые игроки. Из-за этого, у других членов клана пропал интерес учавствовать в клановых ПВЕ квестах(Они все равно ни чего стоящего не получат.) Нужно подумать о балансе наград.

P.s. Каким я хотел видеть клан-вары я уже писал в разделе «предложения по развитию игры».

MariusAdmin
Sep 13, 2018, 08:1509/13/18
09/04/17

Love the ideas so far! Thank you for all the input, guys, and keep it coming. Extra shoutout goes to Maclintok for taking the time to write a long bullet-point list. Working with these on a regular basis, I know exactly how hard it can be to put fairly complex ideas down into a few comprehensive sentences. 

Oh, and in regards to the Champion on my forum avatar - he is not available in the game just yet! 
Sep 13, 2018, 14:3909/13/18
Jun 22, 2019, 10:57(edited)
07/29/18

Greetings, dear developers! We want to see the clan chat, the ratings of the clans (in several categories, globally and by country), enter the guild flags, the quests of the clans of several difficulty levels (opening more difficult after a few less complicated ones), weekly clan competitions in the pyramid system 5-10 clans) depending on the total strength of the clan players, the lottery or the roulette for the medals of victories to each player separately from their contribution to the achievements of the clan, Dungeons for clans (for example, inflict the right amount of co-boss damage), fortresses or clan mines (by type of arena, but with a system in towers, from weaker to stronger) with a phased sweep, the mines can be captured and received by the clan different bonuses or medals, materials for the next week. We would be very grateful if the domestic market were made, the auction between the players (the Persians, weapons, armor) is better, this is a little where there is, it can be the highlight of the game. Politics: allied and hostile clans, with corresponding bonus of damage. Maybe I'll add a petition ...

Sep 14, 2018, 07:1609/14/18
07/30/18

Dr Shades brought up a good point. Clans should be an inclusive thing. While there should be sweaty modes like Clan Wars, I suggested the concept of attacker and defenders roles - with defenders guarding bases and attacking AI creeps - as a way for players with weaker champions to still contribute to the war in a meaningful way. Like playing solo alongside friends who are on the front lines battling other human teams.

Clan Wars doesn't have to be the only Team vs. Team event. The main mode could use the concept of Seasons where Clans try their hardest to climb the ranks over a limited period. But if a Clan doesn't want to participate in Seasons they can still battle other teams who have opted out: they just won't be ranked at the end of the current season. Absolute best rewards for Clans that hit the top of the season leaderboard of course but goodies for participating regardless.
Sep 16, 2018, 06:5909/16/18

I was also wondering if possible we could freely battle clan mate's lineups for bragging rights and also to test if our team is meta worthy.

Just so we can look at others in our clan and honestly tell ourselves we've got a powerful group of champions.

Sorta like arena battles but no reward is given or lost. If we're bored one day and out of energy given the opportunity to duel every member of the clan to see which force is not to be reckoned with. Also sussing which champions synergize well with others in a pvp fight.

And honestly about my original idea of borrowing other clan member's champions. Scrap that. It should be your team and your team alone. Not taking the spoils through other hard earned champions that aren't even yours.

The game should be about your progress alone when it comes to progressing in dungeons/campaign.

On a side note have you ever wanted to 1v1 someone in the chat?
Sep 17, 2018, 06:2909/17/18
08/25/18

I really like most of the ideas I've read. Personally I'd like to see the following features with the clan update:

- Fight a Friend. Whether it'd be setup like the arena where you post a defending team to be challenged by clan mates or live challenges with both players online. I'm confident most players have friends they'd like to go head to head with. 

- Clan Raid. Although this feature would be awesome I feel like it'd might be tricky to balance. Perhaps it could be something as simple as locking a champion for a raid period and reaping the rewards upon their return. Maybe the raid period and raid difficulty could vary depending on champion levels, participating members etc. Obviously it'd be nice to see the actual fight once it's done too. 

- Clan Champion Training. Simply put it'd be another Training Pit but for the clan. I loved the idea of using the campfire for that. Just sending your champion to train with other clan champions sounds awesome. Determining the XP earned by the amount of champions at the campfire I think is a great idea as well. 

- Clan Level. Levelling the clan could simply improve previously mentioned features and would most likely encourage clan members to participate in activities. 

- Champion Trading. That's pretty self explanatory.

Thanks for taking the time to read us and definitely looking forward to this update.

Oct 23, 2018, 20:4610/23/18
09/29/18
Something large scale like "territory wars" in swgoh
Nov 3, 2018, 05:4411/03/18
11/02/18
Of course you'd want a bunch of different leagues according to the level of your player also it would be good to have some different Maps say maximum 6 players aside where you can run around and of course you need controls one-on-one or amongst each other to help each other out or run away and real juice yourself and come back and fight some more sounds like fun anyways lots to do😎
Nov 28, 2018, 19:5111/28/18
12/24/18
Баги исправить нужно! С частой регулярностью исчезают войны,с поля боя,но бой продолжается!!! И ещё,я понимаю что это тест,но куда делись мои синим кристаллы??? Игра супер, честно,но дороботацте плиз!!!
Nov 28, 2018, 19:5211/28/18
12/24/18
И ещё,ребят я за доната,но это унреал...дороговато)
Dec 27, 2018, 07:5612/27/18
12/24/18
Ребят,баги нужно исправить,зачем вводить донат,если даже без доната жульничество?! У меня 4 эпических кристалла просто Вы забрали! Начал открывать их,а мне пишет перезагрузите......а кристалла нет и героя тоже.....жаль что нет прямой линии,вы бы не только читали,но и слышали...
Dec 27, 2018, 07:5912/27/18
12/24/18
Да и вообще, практически каждый 4 бой, заканчивается перезагрузкой,это как вообще????
MariusAdmin
Jan 4, 2019, 09:5501/04/19
09/04/17
Оба момента следует обсудить со Службой Поддержки, там проведут расследование. На будущее просьба: выбирать для таких постов более подходящий тред, здесь были предложения по функционалу кланов.
Feb 11, 2019, 15:0602/11/19
10/18/18

Хотелось бы в будущем увидеть информацию по клану на русском языке (та же просьба по "большому" залу и таверне).

Ещё непонятно по каким критериям рассчитывается награда за прогресс активности - в последнее время кроме энергии там ничего не появляется, хотя почти всегда делаю 3*. Это такой рандом или я что-то делаю не так? И какие вообще награды можно поиметь с сундука за активность в клане?
MariusAdmin
Feb 12, 2019, 08:3502/12/19
09/04/17
Сфигалич said:

Хотелось бы в будущем увидеть информацию по клану на русском языке (та же просьба по "большому" залу и таверне).

Ещё непонятно по каким критериям рассчитывается награда за прогресс активности - в последнее время кроме энергии там ничего не появляется, хотя почти всегда делаю 3*. Это такой рандом или я что-то делаю не так? И какие вообще награды можно поиметь с сундука за активность в клане?
Гайды должны будут перевести. По поводу звезд, можно тапнуть на кнопку (i), и во всплывающем меню покажет всё, что нужно сделать. Даже текущий прогресс игрока.
Apr 12, 2019, 00:4704/12/19
02/24/19
I feel there's no point to people attempting to climb to the top spots for clan rankings. Maybe people in higher-ranking clans could get a small profile badge for milestones, such as top 500, top 100, top 50, top 10, and top 3, with a more extravagant badge for each milestone? We have a lot of extra space on our profiles, after all. It'd be nice to tap someone's profile, and say, "Oh, hey, this guy's in a top 100 clan, so it seems like he could give out some good advice to get me started," type of thing.
Apr 12, 2019, 07:2904/12/19
03/04/19

I feel that to get stars for the clan, shouldn't include anything to do with Arena.

There is no clan aspect to Arena, it doesn't benefit the clan beyond the badges, and from an individual point of view, I just don't see the Arena as being fun. So many of us just stick a weak defense in so we can stay in the low tiers and just win medals on auto easily. And we are only doing this because we just want the buffs from the Great Hall. If it wasn't for the Great Hall Arena would just be completely pointless.

I think also the Arena should be 3 rounds, loser of each round goes first in the next round. Arena is too dominated by just having high speed on your chars meaning there is very little fun in trying any other builds if you are looking to win at the high ends.
Apr 12, 2019, 11:2404/12/19
03/07/19
Pygmy said:

I feel that to get stars for the clan, shouldn't include anything to do with Arena.

There is no clan aspect to Arena, it doesn't benefit the clan beyond the badges, and from an individual point of view, I just don't see the Arena as being fun. So many of us just stick a weak defense in so we can stay in the low tiers and just win medals on auto easily. And we are only doing this because we just want the buffs from the Great Hall. If it wasn't for the Great Hall Arena would just be completely pointless.

I think also the Arena should be 3 rounds, loser of each round goes first in the next round. Arena is too dominated by just having high speed on your chars meaning there is very little fun in trying any other builds if you are looking to win at the high ends.
Yeah lets just destroy every high-end player who built their teams on speed and spent millions of silver over night because I dont like how hard it is for me to progress. No ty.