All Categories

Update Highlights 2.21

Update Highlights 2.21

Search
Comments
Oct 5, 2020, 16:5310/05/20
07/09/20

Good news is, everyone should be able to free up tons of vault space seeing as only brand new champs will be used for fusions. Feed away the ten ton of garbage you’ve all worked so hard to gather. Bad news is, all ftp players just got bent of a barrel and are expected to give thank you cards for it. And finally The Who fn cares news is, no F’s given here as game deletion went swimmingly 😂😂

Oct 5, 2020, 17:4610/05/20
07/13/20

The new fusion event is very disappointing. The champion vault is full with rares and now the fusion requires 16 brand new rares. For what have we all been saving copies of all rare champions for months?

I am a big fan of the fragment fusions, plarium did a good job with these but this fusion we got today is a joke, sorry. 

Oct 5, 2020, 23:0610/05/20
06/28/18

Super disappointed as well with the fusion.  Spent most of my resources on Drokgul and was disappointed with this coming right on the heels with no resources really to compete without buying.  Also the fact that all the rares and Epics I had been saving are now worthless to help me with this.  

Honestly with all the issues you guys have had with servers and lag, would have been nice for you guy to put something out that didnt feel like just a cash grab.  I know you guys have to make money in order to keep the game going, but really?  The community is excited for the new content and doom tower, etc but this type of obvious attempt at grabbing cash just sends the wrong message and gets rid of the positive hype we have been riding.

Champs look nice and I am excited for them, but definitely will not be able to get the fusion leggo.  

Oct 6, 2020, 13:4810/06/20
07/08/20
I'm loving these new champs. Can't wait to get them all and test them out!!! Thank you!!
Oct 7, 2020, 12:2510/07/20
Oct 8, 2020, 13:50(edited)
04/24/20
Valkyrie said:

Hey, everyone!

Autumn has come to Teleria, and our Champions celebrate it with a festival of ale and good cheer! Just for the occasion, we are releasing 22 new ones for you guys to enjoy. You can find the entire list below.

But that’s not all. We will also remove Rare Skill Tomes from Classic Arena (Gold Tier) and Clan Boss (Nightmare and Ultra-Nightmare) Rewards.

Read on to learn more!

Miscellaneous

Rare Skill Tomes removed from Gold Tier Arena reward chests and Nightmare/Ultra-Nightmare Clan Boss reward chests

Oct 8, 2020, 10:4310/08/20
04/17/20
Increase rare book drop rate from Brutal or lower clanboss please. Some people need rare book, old player with many rare book don't need any more but newbie still need them.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Oct 8, 2020, 14:0710/08/20
04/06/20

HI!

hieuhieu1221 said:

Increase rare book drop rate from Brutal or lower clanboss please. Some people need rare book, old player with many rare book don't need any more but newbie still need them.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to the development team. The main reason for rare books removal on the Nightmare and the Ultra-Nightmare Klan bosses is that in general, when you can harvest them on the regular, rare tome are far less valuable for your account.
This change does not affect other KB difficulty levels. 

Oct 9, 2020, 09:1910/09/20
Oct 9, 2020, 09:19(edited)
06/19/19

why isn't Visix the Unbowed removed from pulls 

Great a double useless free Legendary Champion.

Fix your game ffs
Oct 13, 2020, 22:3310/13/20
Oct 13, 2020, 22:34(edited)
10/08/17

Loserion said:

Fix your game ffs

Really?  Bla Bla Bla

It has been posted that a fix for double Legendaries  is coming and  it will be rewarding. That alone  is satisfactory to me and I will hold  on to all doubles

If you are referring to the actual quality of the the said champion (which I do not  own). MEH, I say. Nerfs and Buffs are a constant part of game  updates. So be smart and  put  in the vault until it gets buffed

Oct 15, 2020, 12:5010/15/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Loserion said:

Fix your game ffs

Currently, we do not plan to remove Visix the Unbowed from shard pools. We are working on a feature to tackle the duplicate champions' issue. The feature is going to be intricate and quite formidable. That's why it requires some inventive game designing and meticulous testing. Hence, the prolonged waiting time.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Oct 20, 2020, 07:4210/20/20
05/31/19

GreenKnight said:

Hi!

Loserion said:

Fix your game ffs

Currently, we do not plan to remove Visix the Unbowed from shard pools. We are working on a feature to tackle the duplicate champions' issue. The feature is going to be intricate and quite formidable. That's why it requires some inventive game designing and meticulous testing. Hence, the prolonged waiting time.

So, i see you used the exact same verbiage as the announcement put out in discord. It requires "inventive game design", "meticulous testing", "intricate and quite formidable". It doesn't have to be. Here are some ideas.

1. One solution, which really would benefit the "low spenders" or F2P players the most, would be to allow  duplicate to upgrade all of that champions skills, instead of being worth just 1 book. 

2. Another option would be to just convert the epic or legendary champ to outright epic or legendary skill tomes. Maybe the amount of tomes it takes for that champion to be maxed out. If that's to generous for you guys to do that, make it 5-10 for epic champs, 3-6 for legendary. RNG as you guys like to do it.

3. How about a fusion that takes 4 Vault Guardians 6 starred and ascended for a guaranteed legendary.

Just spit balling here, as I pulled my second ever Void legendary champ. It was a duplicate Baron. There's really got to be a system by now for the love of god.

Oct 21, 2020, 09:0710/21/20
04/06/20

Hi

DeepSea8494 said:

So, i see you used the exact same verbiage as the announcement put out in discord. It requires "inventive game design", "meticulous testing", "intricate and quite formidable". It doesn't have to be. Here are some ideas.

What can I say: those are nice descriptors that convey the intent without being too technical.

One solution, which really would benefit the "low spenders" or F2P players the most, would be to allow duplicate to upgrade all of that champions skills, instead of being worth just 1 book

Such change will result in loss of books value, and eventually end up in the same spot because you can get a duplicate of already booked up champion. 

How about a fusion that takes 4 Vault Guardians 6 starred and ascended for a guaranteed legendary

Such fusion might work for some players, but most likely, it will only add to the frustration after undesirable results or will lead to regret after the balance adjustments of fused champions.

I understand your frustration, and we are working on a system to tackle this issue. Some of the suggestions were already considered, and some options are still under consideration. We are doing our best to provide the most satisfying solution to this problem, but this feature's development will take some time.

Nov 1, 2020, 00:0811/01/20
11/01/20

I can't download this latest version. Never had this problem before (Android). Is is because of Play Protect?