All Categories

Update Highlights 2.20

Update Highlights 2.20

Search
Comments
Sep 10, 2020, 20:3509/10/20
03/07/20

I really appreciate the rotos nerf, so necessary! Thank you!

But have u guys honestly even buffed thormin up to 20%? He is just staying there and freezes your whole team. As a new player who never got him, the point is to use 1mio energy to farm immunity sets to be able to fight thormin. He is way too OP as well, his passive needs a CD or applies to just one effect or so. Atm he is way too powerful compared to the rest of the champs.
Sep 10, 2020, 21:4209/10/20
03/25/20
Why Plarium are you nerfing Duchess to the ground in CB?? The change doesnt even effect arena, as the purpose of the change is. Of all the nerfs and buffs, this is by far the worst. Rotos nerf is also HUGH, but he can still be used. Duchess will be gone from so many CB teams. It is not called for to nerf her like this. 
Sep 10, 2020, 21:5209/10/20
01/27/20
Its shows 6 in the index. Shows 5 when hes booked in inventory
Sep 10, 2020, 21:5709/10/20
03/25/20
This is the first time I truly feel dissapointed in the way you handle your game Plarium. I have defended you for so long, but that is over now. I was feeling so happy to get a good CB team, with Duchess as the MVP. Now you nerf her to the ground and cant even recognize that yourself. I am usually excited for the leg book packs, but that is over from now on. I will never buy it again. Such a pointless nerf, but has such a big inpact on PvE play. 
Sep 10, 2020, 22:0109/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 22:06(edited)
09/27/19

Lilitu must nerf FOR ARENA ONLY, not for CB. 

Plarium I really cant understand what are you trying for,  madam serris is not nerfed, she removes everything and she says its not enough then she Decrease DEF down and she says it is still not enough then she Decrease ATK down too, she says its not enough and she places true fear so we cant still do anything.

This champ is a joke for arena, she is an epic, so make her epic, not an op legendary. She is even better than a lot of Legendary champions.

If you change Madame Serris from 3 turns to 2 turns this is nothing, this is not a nerf, so if you dont nerf Serris dont touch to Lilitu on CB.

You are not fixing anything but breaking more.
Sep 10, 2020, 22:1009/10/20
04/18/19

Dude, you just made the best comment so far.

Hippocampus said:

Are we missing something with Bystophus buff?

True Fear puts skills on CD if they try to use them, but they can't use them if they have block CD skills...

So he this only applies a 50% chance to skip their turn?

Is the True Fear supposed to be for 3-turns, so that after the Block CD wears off they have a chance to have that debuff take effect?

If it is only 1 turn, why not just give him a 17.5% chance to stun the target? That's the same probability as both the skill landing and the champ skipping their turn...

Nothing about this "buff" makes sense. His skill 3 improvement is not enough when there are plenty of 100% decrease defense champs. 100% block CDs is too strong, but why not make this skill 100% decrease defense and only 75% for block CDs?

A few changes are pretty weird, Some are cool, dont make me wrong, but others just suck.

Changing Lilitu affects clan boss but no the arena, nerfin rotos will surely change the arena, but we still have many champions that are over powered and you know what, the new ones will be, as always, so we end we will end up buying stuff.

Im in with the “recover the books” that will definitely give space for new strategies and we will be able to play in a different way, but that will just kill one money source....

One change that would be great: To provide the percentage of drops on the dungeons, lately I have not received a single 6 star speed artifact on the dragon den (level 20).

Sep 10, 2020, 22:1409/10/20
08/19/19

Change Madame to Remove all debuffs and Places a 60% def down not both and it would be much better.

Change on rotos a3 only that he can't ignore Blocke Damage or unkillable.

Duchess really a2 nerf? just nerf  her a3 the most arena fight are over in max 3 turns.
Sep 10, 2020, 22:3409/10/20
02/16/20

Plarium two simple questions:

When? release date???

Where is Battle pass Season 2?

best regards
Sep 10, 2020, 22:3609/10/20
05/13/19

This is the Screenshot of My Tormin Passive Skill: Currently

Fully booked up:

I have a 25% chance to Freeze my opponent on Each Individual time they Buff or Gain Turn Meter.

The reason Tormin was created was to counter the Speed Meta.

Tormin was designed to help counter Speed teams like below screenshot:

Assuming my opponent has built his Speed Team currently.

They should move in the following order:

1st move: Lyssandra ------------------> Turn Meter Filler 30% + Speed Buff 30% 

2nd move: Abriter ----------------------> Turn Meter Filling 30% + Increase Attack 50%

3rd move: Madam Serris -------------> AOE Decrease Enemy Defense

4th move: Skullcrown -----------------> AOE Nuke

Here is another example:

We even see a minor mistake in this players team composition.

They should have Abriter as the Leader vs. Lyssandra because Abriter gives the better SPD Aura.

Assuming my opponent has the rest of his team built currently.

They should move in the following order: 

2nd move: Abriter ----------------------> Turn Meter Filling 30% + Increase Attack 50% 

3rd move: Venus -----------------------> AOE Decrease Enemy Defense 

4th move: Foli ---------------------------> AOE Nuke 

Now why am I sharing this with you?

Well you see right now Tormin passive has a 25% chance to trigger vs. each Buff + Turn Meter Gain.

Now look at the teams I am showcasing to you!

They are applying 2 separate Buffs + 2 separate Turn Meter Filling.

Lyssandra is doing Turn Meter Gain ----> 1 Tormin Dice Roll 

Lyssandra is doing Speed Buff -----------> 2 Tormin Dice Roll

Abriter is doing Turn Meter Gain ---------> 3 Tormin Dice Roll

Abriter is doing Increase Attack Buff ----> 4 Tormin Dice Roll

Fully booked my chance to trigger Tormin Passive is 25%.

Mathematically, The dice should roll in my favor 1 out of 4.

And that is why Tormin was created to punish players who try to abuse speed.

They farmed the Dragon Dungeon to get better Speed gear + Accuracy gear.

I farmed the Ice Golem Dungeon to get better Defense gear + Resist gear.

I don't feel bad for people who get frozen by Tormin due to them trying to steam roll me with speed.

They are gaining surplus Turn Meter + applying Buffs with 100% chance - It's all guaranteed for them.

My Tormin passive freeze isn't 100% chance - It isn't guaranteed!

I have to play the odds and even than sometimes nothing lands.

The changes you made to Tormin in this update are completely unjustified & not needed.

And now look at what you have done?

Tormin the Cold

Wintry Wind [P]

[Passive Effect] 

Has a 20% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on the enemy each time they receive a buff or have their Turn Meter filled. The 20% chance applies up to twice per enemy turn (once for buffs, once for Turn Meter fills) in cases where an enemy receives multiple of these effects at the same time. Does not work with effects from Artifact Sets, Turn Meter filling effects from Masteries, healing, or those buffs or effects that take place at the start of a Round

Lets look at the below screenshot again:

This is what my enemy will be doing to me below:

So what your saying to me is:

Abriter is doing Turn Meter Gain ---------> No Dice Roll

Abriter is doing Increase Attack Buff ----> No Dice Roll

Fully booked my chance to trigger Tormin Passive is 30%.

Mathematically, My Tormin isn't going to freeze at all right?

25% chance out of 4 is fair odds

50% chance out of 2 is fair odds

30% chance out of 2?????

It baffles my mind.

People really don't see a problem with this at all?

I can forgive a beginner for not knowing or understanding, but experienced players? 

Really?

Sep 10, 2020, 22:5109/10/20
02/09/20
Both siphi (whirlwind romance) and duchess (shroud of souls) nerf is going to change zero in the area. However, it is a huge nerf for pve including clan boss, which isn't really the part of the game where the complaints have been comming from. Maybe there is something else behind these nerfs, like the upcoming doom tower, and introduction of new champions (so we have to spend more money).
Sep 10, 2020, 23:1209/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 23:14(edited)
10/15/19

Player J said:

This is what my enemy will be doing to me below:

So what your saying to me is:

Abriter is doing Turn Meter Gain ---------> No Dice Roll

Abriter is doing Increase Attack Buff ----> No Dice Roll

Fully booked my chance to trigger Tormin Passive is 30%.

Mathematically, My Tormin isn't going to freeze at all right?

25% chance out of 4 is fair odds

50% chance out of 2 is fair odds

30% chance out of 2?????

It baffles my mind.

People really don't see a problem with this at all?

I can forgive a beginner for not knowing or understanding, but experienced players? 

Really?

If you read correctly, it's gonna be 30% chance (booked) for turn meter boost and another 30% chance for the buff, so it's gonna be 30% for lyssandra's speed boost, + another 30% for her speed buff.

then another 30% for arbiter's speed boost, and another 30% for the atk up buff.

The 20% chance applies up to twice per enemy turn (once for buffs, once for Turn Meter fills), per enemy turn, not per battle...

it's a buff against speed boosters that provide 1 buff, but a "nerf" against someone that applies 2 or more buffs along with the boost, like a siphi for example.

also a nerf against someone that provides 2 or more buffs, like a valkyrie.

Sep 10, 2020, 23:3809/10/20
06/29/19

shut up . As if it has bothered you a lot madame.

Nerf madame

Sep 10, 2020, 23:4609/10/20
08/01/19

Magisteel, which you earn by winning Classic Arena Battles.

^This is my only concern. I'm actually just fine with all of the champion changes! At least one of the daily new advanced quests requires you to forge a ____ (epic was shown) rarity or higher item. So how many Magisteel ingots do we get per win? If this is decent than the forge will be great! I'm really happy to see daily materials added to the forge. It's worth it now to focus even my weaker factions just for materials. (Sorry my Demonspawn, but I'm really struggling with you as a team.)

People should stop whining about much needed balance in the game. Get over it. No champion actually got nerfed to the point of being unusable, even your precious Rotos, how dare they make it so he cannot solo wipe teams with silly overpowered abilities on super low cooldowns. Its a game, games get balanced. No one makes you play, no one makes you spend your money, and you don't deserve your books back because you want to throw a tantrum. Even if you paid for them NO ONE MADE YOU DO IT. You made that choice. Don't like it? Don't buy books.

The idea that you should just be able to remove books and play max who I want to use each moment is absurd. BOOKS ARE NOT GEAR they are permanent skill increases. Maybe people should just be smarter about using them instead of impulsive because they got something shiny new.

All these complaints about why not just buff every other champion: 1) People will still whine because their overpowered champs will suddenly be on equal terms and 2) POWER CREEP is bad. It makes more issues in the long term then balances. I refuse to consider these nerfs. These are all good balances from my perspective.

AND NOW. I need to go prep Hope for her changes. I'm very excited to try her again with these changes. She looks like she might have found her place again as my FW shield generator with Romero. (Sorry Juliana, you're out and Fenix/Tallia are back in!) I think I might be able to run Tower, Fenix, Tallia, Hope, and LT now the way I want to. Bring on the Sacred Order BOMB SQUAD!
Sep 10, 2020, 23:5509/10/20
Sep 11, 2020, 00:02(edited)
05/13/19

keenny0 said:

If you read correctly, it's gonna be 30% chance (booked) for turn meter boost and another 30% chance for the buff, so it's gonna be 30% for lyssandra's speed boost, + another 30% for her speed buff.

then another 30% for arbiter's speed boost, and another 30% for the atk up buff.

The 20% chance applies up to twice per enemy turn (once for buffs, once for Turn Meter fills), per enemy turn, not per battle...

it's a buff against speed boosters that provide 1 buff, but a "nerf" against someone that applies 2 or more buffs along with the boost, like a siphi for example.

also a nerf against someone that provides 2 or more buffs, like a valkyrie.

It seems you have a different definition of "Per Enemy Turn" vs. me.

I consider an Enemy Turn a Shift in the Battle Field Interface.

For Example:

5th move: M.Mage ---------------------> AOE Cleansing

6th move: Rhazin ----------------------> AOE Nuke

7th move: Tormin ----------------------> AOE Provoke

8th move: Harvest Jack --------------> Single Target Fear 

I am fighting against a Human Being.

They are my Enemy in this Battle.

They are going to use there Champions to do moves 1 through 4 before I am able to use any of my Champions.

So My Enemy Turn is from moves 1 through 4.

This means Abriter isn't going to trigger due to the new limitations? Correct?

2 Freeze Triggers Per Enemy Turn?

This is Sad.

The game has the text in Red as well which indicates a Huge Nerf.

Very Sad Day for the Tanky Arena Teams around the Raid World.

Sep 11, 2020, 00:0509/11/20
Sep 11, 2020, 00:06(edited)
02/09/20
Because Trunda isn't broken and is easily countered by strong affinity champs such as brakus or mountain king, not to mention the fact that her AoE is on 5 turn cooldown. You survive a nuke and live on, it does do a lot of damage sure but any nuker in the game accomplishes the same thing given that they are going to go first. She doesn't block revive on her a3 and has nothing else in her kit that would grant her lego status. Are we going to nerf all dmg dealers now? Should we nerf foli because he boosts and is immune to cc and has a hard hitting a3 which blocks revive? Or should we nerf skullcrown because she places an extra hit, a void epic and has it on her a1 alongside her unkillable passive? Trunda, Skullcrown and Foli have their own perks and can all one shot an enemy team. Rotos was the outlier that would cut in, in the middle of you counter attacking with his passive and one shot your dps through a 100k shield then heal back to full with his a2 and all while being built with for resistance. I think Rotos needed a nerf but they definitely went overboard with it. All these changes don't make any sense, warlord didn't need a buff, tormin didn't need a buff, duchess didn't need to be changed with her cooldown, bystophus change id by far the most ridiculous change on the list
Sep 11, 2020, 00:0609/11/20
07/24/20
Why are you guys not addressing the failed chat bans and ghosting that is affecting a majority of your player base?! I am F2P until this is resolved.
Sep 11, 2020, 00:1409/11/20
04/19/19
Other than Belanor, none of these champion changes are particularly great. Underwhelmed. 
Sep 11, 2020, 01:1309/11/20
08/04/20

Godeacs17 said:

Bystophus

Horror

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff for 1 turn on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs.

This definitely takes the cake for the most idiotic change on the list. Who came up with this? What's the point of having true fear if you can't use anything but a1 anyway? Make him place an extra hit if block cooldown skills is placed or something along those lines and please fire the guy who came up with this

Plarium we want answers, who did this? this man really needs to be fired, his IQ does not exceed that of a 10 year old child! this is insanely stupid and utterly outrageous, it shows that you have messed your work and made no effort to understand your own champions! Aren't you ashamed to come out with such an uninteresting rebalance after keeping us waiting for months?

Sep 11, 2020, 01:2209/11/20
09/10/19

Hippocampus said:

Are we missing something with Bystophus buff?

True Fear puts skills on CD if they try to use them, but they can't use them if they have block CD skills...

So he this only applies a 50% chance to skip their turn?

Is the True Fear supposed to be for 3-turns, so that after the Block CD wears off they have a chance to have that debuff take effect?

If it is only 1 turn, why not just give him a 17.5% chance to stun the target? That's the same probability as both the skill landing and the champ skipping their turn...

Nothing about this "buff" makes sense. His skill 3 improvement is not enough when there are plenty of 100% decrease defense champs. 100% block CDs is too strong, but why not make this skill 100% decrease defense and only 75% for block CDs?

Without question one of the dumbest things I've seen from plarium ... but it's the best image to represent their rebalancing.

Stupid.

Sep 11, 2020, 01:3109/11/20
10/15/19

Player J said:

It seems you have a different definition of "Per Enemy Turn" vs. me.

I consider an Enemy Turn a Shift in the Battle Field Interface.

For Example:

5th move: M.Mage ---------------------> AOE Cleansing

6th move: Rhazin ----------------------> AOE Nuke

7th move: Tormin ----------------------> AOE Provoke

8th move: Harvest Jack --------------> Single Target Fear 

I am fighting against a Human Being.

They are my Enemy in this Battle.

They are going to use there Champions to do moves 1 through 4 before I am able to use any of my Champions.

So My Enemy Turn is from moves 1 through 4.

This means Abriter isn't going to trigger due to the new limitations? Correct?

2 Freeze Triggers Per Enemy Turn?

This is Sad.

The game has the text in Red as well which indicates a Huge Nerf.

Very Sad Day for the Tanky Arena Teams around the Raid World.

I'd say plarium has a diferent opinion on "enemy turn" than you, not me.

1 turn = 1 turn, each champ has it's own turn, it doesn't magically change cause you think otherwise.