All Categories

Update Highlights 2.20

Update Highlights 2.20

Search
Comments
Sep 10, 2020, 18:0609/10/20
Sep 13, 2020, 10:19(edited)
06/14/20

I'm relatively new player of RAID and i have Candraphon sitting in my vault, and ill not use him, even after these changes. He is still the same, but lesser garbage. Why he attacks again on his A1 when enemy has buff ??? They should make it when enemy has debuff. His A1 should depend on your team, not enemy team.... And still sitting duck... His A3 makes him still wait for another turn. This guy Candraphon looks like best killer in game, but he is still total garbage. Im upset with plarium TBH. Many rare or epic champs have they own buff with extra turn or they ignore some armor. Not Candraphon...stupid changes. And im not talking about his multipliers which are worse again then most rare/epic champs.

Can Plarium tell me where he will be good, where he is better then rare/epick champs ? 

In PvE ? He will lose turns all the time and his damage is low. Is there worse attack in the game in PVE ?

In PvP ? His kit is still the same generaly. 

IN defense: If enemy boost turnmeter, then debufers/bufers and attackers play. So enemy boost turnmeter and then he gets debufed, but he will be in Perfect vail. So you improved his defensive ability, but he is not usable as attacker anywhere.

In attack: He waits and sits one turn to be able use his selfbuffs and attack an enemy. Then he attack after your team debufed your enemy team, because that is what you do if you want to kill anything. So he attacks one times and do nothing after 2 turns. Did you thought about that or tested you changes ??

First i thought when i saw Rotos and Candraphon will be changed. I was like OK Plarium is smart. They will not nerf Rotos much, to not upset people who invested time and books to make Rotos or other champs generaly.

So i was like OK they will boost counters and boost bad legendary champs to counter OP heroes and make them viable in more ways. (FORCE affinity countering MAGIC affinity - ROTOS)

But you have made Candrpahon joke again, boring not functional hero. Your changes are nice, but not complete.

Give Candraphon, to his A3 ability to Grants an extra turn like many selfbuffing attackers. Why legendary attacker has to wait 1 turn to play?  

Make his A1 extra hit if target has any debufs (Like Fenax for example) so he can hit twice when your team attack and you actualy want to kill something.

How you think Candraphon will be used ? You have to pray that someone in opposite team will buff up, but not with shield or inc def or something and then you want Candraphon to play 2x with his A1 ?? Will he do anything even if he hits twice ? (he will not do anything)

make A1 condition like He attacks 1 more time when his target is debuffed and he attacks 1 more time when taget has any buff. So he would attack one time enemy without buffs and debuffs, two times debuffed enemy, and three times debuffed and buffed enemy which makes sense for legendary attacker who wants to damage something.

or make A1 condition: Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if the target is under any buff/debuff. If target has any buff he ignores all damage reduction effects and he will ignore 50% taget's defense.

Did you made his AI to chose buffed targets or he will prefer debuffed ? i think you did not :)) These changies are so bad :)) Will he attack damage block buffed enemies ? WTH :))) This is not even funny anymore. You want money from us ? Give us quality...

Btw Fenax is epic champ with 4.1 multiplier on his A1 (attacks twice) and after kill his target cant be revived, while Candraphon (legendary monster) has it 3.0 with stupid condition. :)))))

Please read what your customers are saying and think about it.

Your dear customer.

Sep 10, 2020, 18:1009/10/20
06/18/19
PARABÉNS PLARIUM CADA DIA MAIS ME SURPREENDENDO VOCÊ CONSEGUIU TRANSFORMAR A LILITU EM UMA CAMPEÃ EPICA AO MEU VER TANTAS HABILIDADES DELA PRA VC NERFA (EX: TIRA O ESCUDO QUE ELA DA NA A1) E AINDA VOCÊ MATA ELA EM TIME DE CB, UM CAMPEÃO LENDARIO DE SUPORTE COM UM CD DE 5 É RIDÍCULO QUEM FOI O IDIOTA QUE PENSOU NISSO QUERO REEMBOLSO EM TUDO O QUE GASTEI NELA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 10, 2020, 18:1209/10/20
02/19/20

Terrible decision, Plarium, you have heavily DOWNGRADED two very popular champions: Lilithu and Rotos. Instead you just could UPGRADE some other totally crap legendary champions to the level they could be comparable in quality and really usable. Besides you dowgrade champions that were fused (Rotos, previously Tormin). Is that because you think that no free champion should be really good? It seems so. I'm terribly dissapointed with such descion as it really chnages nothing on arena: still the whole meta revolves around speed and Rotos, Siphi and Lilithu downgrade bring only harm but, again, changes nothing!

Sep 10, 2020, 18:1509/10/20
05/05/20

Are we missing something with Bystophus buff?

True Fear puts skills on CD if they try to use them, but they can't use them if they have block CD skills...

So he this only applies a 50% chance to skip their turn?

Is the True Fear supposed to be for 3-turns, so that after the Block CD wears off they have a chance to have that debuff take effect?

If it is only 1 turn, why not just give him a 17.5% chance to stun the target? That's the same probability as both the skill landing and the champ skipping their turn...

Nothing about this "buff" makes sense. His skill 3 improvement is not enough when there are plenty of 100% decrease defense champs. 100% block CDs is too strong, but why not make this skill 100% decrease defense and only 75% for block CDs?

Sep 10, 2020, 19:0209/10/20
08/26/19

Quite an interesting set of balance update & fixes. There are kinda some unpopular fixes as well, but then again "They're very very little". So, nothing to worry about. 

Altogether, "Great Patch Plarium". I'm very happy 😊👍🏻

Sep 10, 2020, 19:0309/10/20
09/09/20

ROTOS WAS OP

everybody know that

you should have known that he will be nerfed when maxing him with books
Sep 10, 2020, 19:0409/10/20
12/26/19

Only thing good I see in this is Advanced quests.

Your champion balance changes are poorly thought through in some cases and just downright pointless in others.

Corehammers will be top tier rewards only in tournaments.  So get ready to pony up the $$ if you ever want to use this feature.

I'll hold off on commenting about the Dork Tower.  But I don't have much in the way of hope for it.

It is evident that Plarium is losing control of RSL; the arena is dog crap.  Getting arbiter is a pipe dream for most players because of Arena as well.  And lastly the changes presented to champions are trash overall. Some good stuff, but mostly just junk.  Hope's changes, Elder Skarg's changes for example, both their damage multipliers are too low.  Skarg has a single hit a1 that does about 13k for me.  Big'un hits everything for 25k, twice.  And there is still no reason to invest books in Skarg.

So, nice attempt, the spending hiatus continues till you get your rectal cranial inversion surgery.  #nodimes
Sep 10, 2020, 19:0509/10/20
04/23/19

Ruslan Namazov said:

1. Rotos the Lost Groom  - will be just 0   ( -dmg, -block res). Remove this trash extra turn from a1 and leave all another stuff

2. "Madame Serris

Removes all buffs from enemies. Places a 50% [Decrease ATK] debuff and a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns."

Skill with buff remove and place biggest debuff in-game must be separated or debuff for 1 turn. This is epic champ btw....why sethallia so weak?

STOP to smoke!!! if You think this is nerf for epic....

Madame is VOID Epic so it's like legendary ( in  my mind) .
If they fix Madame now there will be unkillable teams in arena. 

Sep 10, 2020, 19:1009/10/20
01/21/20

I'm not going to scream, because I know that isn't received well. 

The nerf to Duchess completely breaks her for Clan Boss. I cannot believe that is your intent. Reducing the shield, or her AOE damage reduction, or even increasing the cooldown on her group revive would all meaningfully reduce her power, with out completely removing her value in a major part of the game. 

I'll argue that she even needs a further nerf in PvP (Rotos is everywhere, and one-shots her every time, and Serris undoes her entire buff set), but I'll let that go. 

Also, the nerf to Madame Serris will have zero effect in Arena, where she is absolutely oppressive. This doesn't solve the problem. 

Please reconsider. 

Sep 10, 2020, 19:1109/10/20
12/14/19

.::WAYLAND::. said:

ROTOS WAS OP

everybody know that

you should have known that he will be nerfed when maxing him with books
Do you work in plarium?? ))) 
Sep 10, 2020, 19:1709/10/20
03/15/20
The only place increasing Duchess Lillitu's CD will make any difference is for Clan Boss. 90% of all arena matches are won in the first  round, and an increase in CD will only me dungeons will take just a few seconds more to complete.  Why ruin her for Clan Boss? That's just saying you don't care about everyone's enjoyment,  and strategy.  Not everyone has a plethora of characters to pull from, and having to completely rework our Clan Boss team is discouraging in the least.
Sep 10, 2020, 19:2409/10/20
05/31/19
Plarium wtf are u doing? Rotos nerf is total bull shit. In high top end arena u have no second turn to l power up your second ability, than this nerf kill rotos.... Why you dont remove his extta turn from his passive? This ability makes him OP as hell. U say A3 was OP? Next u nerf dutchess 2 times... First u nerf her shield and now this? First nerf makes her weaker in arenas second nerf makes her weaker in arenas and kill her in CB.   " Good job Plarium, good job if u want RIP this game"
Sep 10, 2020, 19:2609/10/20
04/06/20
mi fate tutti ridere....fate semplicemente schifo...ma sapete giocare?come potete piangere per un più che giusto nerf al pg più ROTTO del gioco?fate conto di dover rianimare tutti i turni?se c è un motivo serio per piangere è l arena fatta davvero con il culo sporco...mi fermo qui per non andare oltre
Sep 10, 2020, 19:3509/10/20
09/09/20

rotos was killing game

now time to nerf broken TRUNDA
Sep 10, 2020, 19:4209/10/20
01/14/20

give back our books

Sep 10, 2020, 19:4909/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 19:50(edited)
09/09/20

its normal for mmo games to make rebalance.

nobody give back resoursec in any game after nerfs
Sep 10, 2020, 19:5109/10/20
01/14/20

why not nerf Trund? You give a hero on a merge. Then nerf him. A good way to make money. return books and resources

Sep 10, 2020, 20:0709/10/20
01/11/20
SuperGandalf said:

"We increase Duchess Lilitu’s Skill cooldowns for the same reasons as that is one of the least painful ways of balancing her without affecting the Champion’s core strengths."

With this nerf you make her UNUSABLE in clan boss. Seriously?? This is such a hugh nerf that was totally UNECESSARY. For real? You need to rethink this!! 

Let's invest lots of books to use her in CB ( 6 in my case ), upgrade lots of gear so she can go 4:3 and now this. Why would Plarium fix f*cking Madame, which is more powerful than most legos, when they can literally destroy Duchess?
Sep 10, 2020, 20:0709/10/20
03/03/20

Okay so I am all about nerds and buffs.. but who thinks of these? For example.

Increasing duchess cooldowns.. arena battles wont go long enough for that to make a difference.. so it just makes duchess weaker everywhere else.. not pvp.. same with all other champions doing cooldown changes on. People that complain are complaining because these champs are too hard in pvp.. so making them weaker in dungeons but the exact same pvp isnt going to change anything... and duchess is certainly annoying but not shes manageable.. rotos and siphi on the other hand.. I dont have either so that means chances of me making it to high gold or platinum is about 0 percent. If u dont want to weaken those champs too much that's fine.. make the buffs worth while on other champs though so people can at least stand a chance against these top tier champions