All Categories

Update Highlights 2.20

Update Highlights 2.20

Search
Comments
Sep 25, 2020, 05:2809/25/20
09/22/20

So it's normal if we can't login this morning? I try to connect to the server since 1 H et i still have a error message.

Sep 25, 2020, 05:4309/25/20
09/25/20
1.5 hours now that I can’t enter. Asked support and just got an automated response. At least some official post about this but nothing.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Sep 25, 2020, 13:4109/25/20
Sep 25, 2020, 13:42(edited)
04/06/20

HI!

roguedog said:

anyone else having login issues?  tried multiple times. rebooted computer. restarted network. still an issue so it's prob game as other apps work.

FOXNINJA said:

maintenance

GROSCALIN said:

So it's normal if we can't login this morning? I try to connect to the server since 1 H et i still have a error message.

YAMOKS said:

1.5 hours now that I can’t enter. Asked support and just got an automated response. At least some official post about this but nothing.

Those several server optimizations that we implemented this week were needed for stabilizing the server and renewing the game stable performance. Yesterday, when the Spider Tournament started, the load on the server increased drastically once again. The server could not manage to execute all the operations properly, hence, all the freezes, long loading times, tourney points not being registered etc. We had to take some radical measures to help the server, that why the long maintenance was needed. As you can see, the game performance is still not perfect, which means that we will need to implement some more fixes. The reason why some of you experience problems more than others is that some server segments are more loaded than others.

Guys, I know that things have been rough lately. We are doing our best to eliminate all the server issues asap, to make the game playable, and what is more important - enjoyable.

Thank you for your patience and for staying with us.

Sep 25, 2020, 13:4709/25/20
04/22/20
that need some shards compensation... not worthles energy otherwise aggain many ppl stop playing it...
Sep 25, 2020, 16:4909/25/20
05/23/19

@GreenKnight you( by you i mean plarium) need to invest in hardware and get a new server( or maybe multiple seververs) ASP... every major update you release is getting worse.. just imagine how bad things will be when you gonna release somtething as major as doom tower.. This is unacceptable.. for several days now the game is unplayable..

And to be honest compensations like a few Cb keys and and some energy is not enought.. my self and plenty others lost top(1-3) positions in tournaments beacause game was unplayable.

PS Do you people actually test stuff before you release them!? You had to know that every new patch there are problems and your server can't  handle things anymore..

Sep 25, 2020, 18:4109/25/20
06/03/19

Nerf MM and Serris!

What makes it hard?!

Just do it!

Unless you make em easy fusable champs or freebies, thats fine.

Nerf them, not make em slightly less powerful.

Debuff cooldown minus one?

Is that what you think "nerf"?

Nerf them, delete their few debuffs! Make them more like real Epic.

Oct 2, 2020, 10:2710/02/20
05/05/19
Just because you don't have them doesn't mean they have to make them bad. Why can't there be good epics? It's not about being fusion or freebies, it's about luck pulling them, I've seen a lot of Serris on lvl 20 accounts...

Kugila said:

Nerf MM and Serris!

What makes it hard?!

Just do it!

Unless you make em easy fusable champs or freebies, thats fine.

Nerf them, not make em slightly less powerful.

Debuff cooldown minus one?

Is that what you think "nerf"?

Nerf them, delete their few debuffs! Make them more like real Epic.