All Categories

Update Highlights 2.20

Update Highlights 2.20

Search
Comments
Sep 12, 2020, 22:0709/12/20
09/11/20

Rowan < Aotar...... Why ?

Rowan - Void Champ.... Why he is worse than Aotar even after up ?
Sep 13, 2020, 00:0509/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 00:06(edited)
05/13/20

Something better than nothing. BUT

I hope you do know that Cooldown is NOT the reason why Madame Serris is overpower right?

I hope you also know that there are many MANY more other unplayable weak Epic Champion, so bad they not deserve to be epic. This is a very small list.

Some of these changes are questionable, almost like they don't play the game.

And why is Teshada Maximum Carnage not area effect, only 3 random target for mediocre damage is stupid.

Sep 13, 2020, 01:1509/13/20
03/27/19

pls  for the love of god make sparring pit auto level up

and all item you get from tournaments, events, daily login and gifts go directly to the inbox (xp item is getting wasted because you have multiple events and tournament) 
Sep 13, 2020, 07:0009/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 08:17(edited)
03/24/20

So basically you  nerfed Rotos to make his block revive useless why?

Why didn't you put block revive on his a2 and make his a3 the without it, just add  1 extra cd? Make more sence then this crap you did. maybe even his passive 50% turn meter boost then the extra turn.

Foil AOE block,revive zavia AOE block revive bloodtwin all abilities block revive,bloodgorge ignore def and block revive enemies that are killed, even excruiator has block revive i dont see any requirements for it to work why did you make Rotos have?

The only reason Rotos was all over the arena becuse he can survive more then one attack and get a turn. Honestly every attack champion has no survival abilities they die like chickens

Horrible job with this balance rework this company did really.the only champions that are usefull are Support,HP,and DEF why don't balance the attack champions ffs really

honestly why is it so hard to get a lego when 90% of  them are useless , and if they are not just tou nerf them to be 

Sep 13, 2020, 08:2809/13/20
05/05/19
You're mixing two things: First you have a 75% of chance of removing. If you're succesful on that, it goes on to the ACC vs RES roll. If you don't have enough ACC (or the enemy has too much RES) you won't remove anything even if you had a 100%. Think of that skill as a smaller version of Sethallia's

Player J said:

The game has the following text:

Hope :

Holy Storm 

CD: 4

I need the Developer to tell me about the Holy Storm Chance Percentage

The Holy Storm move is 50% unbooked.

The Holy Storm move is 75% fully booked.

If the chance percentage isn't 100% chance fully booked, The Cool Down Reduction you are doing is Pointless?

Is it not?

I don't understand.

The Holy Storm move is not applying any Debuffs or Buffs.

The Holy Storm move only function is to remove all Buffs, but it can't do it if the chance isn't 100%.

Sep 13, 2020, 09:4509/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 09:51(edited)
09/22/19

Dear Plarium,

Dutches Spectral Rebirth is on 6 turns cooldown lowered to  4 turns.

Blind Seers  Self Sacrifice will be on 6 turns cooldown booked to 5. Please give us the possibility to book it  for  a 4 turns CD like dutches. And the revive should be at least to 50% HP. or instead a2 could fill turnmeter +10% to make her arena vialable. 

It is a Void Leg after all which has been neglected for so long. 

Thanks in advance!

BR

Dz

Sep 13, 2020, 17:0009/13/20
Sep 13, 2020, 17:07(edited)
04/21/20

Hello,

I would like to react on the "improvement" of Bushi:

Bushi

Deadly Edge

Attacks 1 enemy. This attack is always critical. Places a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff and a 15% [Increase SPD] buff on this Champion for 3 turns.

He is a character today useless except to make an inkillable "low-cost" team, with this "improvement" it is no longer possible to make an inkillable team and the character remains bad all the same. 

The character now has no real interest, it's a shame ....

Ty

Sep 13, 2020, 22:2509/13/20
03/12/20

Rotos' nerf make little sense regardless of whether you think he is too strong or not. All over Arena, from silver IV to gold IV, 7 out of 10 teams have an Arbiter lead, and the other 3 have a Duchess, Siphi or Gorgorab. Almost every battle is whoever goes first, an/or revives, wins. Rotos, and Thormin, are almost the only counter to this meta.

Nerfing Rotos to the ground only reinforces the Arbiter stranglehold on Arena. For those without Arbiter, Rotos gives you a fighting chance, although it is far from guaranteed; he is very slow, can be provoked, and dies easily to multi hitters. The nerf just narrows the already limited options to climb in arena. Arbiter is out of reach right now for most players because the Arena missions are impossible, and your "balance" will just make it harder.

A much better change would have been to redesign/buff champions to counter Rotos. Giving some of the many seldom-used Force epics and legendaries (Errol, Black Knight, Skull Lord) abilities to deal with Rotos would indirectly make Rotos less dangerous overall without damaging his potential as one of the few counters to the revivers. You could easily make some force champions multi-hitters instead of single, or place an adittional hit if first hit is critical, or increase damage if target has less max HP. There are many ways to balance or counter a champion without pissing on all the time and $ players have put into obtaining and upgrading a champion. This nerf us just lazy thinking and lack of regard for the playerbase.

PS. I don't have Rotos, but this is a very bad precedent. Why would I spent $ on a champion that can be nerfed even when there are better and easy to implement solutions?

PSS. And now you went back on Duchess' nerf because of complains. Another bad precendent.

Sep 14, 2020, 00:4709/14/20
Sep 14, 2020, 00:52(edited)
05/13/19

SENDA said:

You're mixing two things: First you have a 75% of chance of removing. If you're succesful on that, it goes on to the ACC vs RES roll. If you don't have enough ACC (or the enemy has too much RES) you won't remove anything even if you had a 100%. Think of that skill as a smaller version of Sethallia's

I'm not confusing anything.

I know how ACC works.

I'm not leveling up Hope + fully booking Hope if she will fail on her attempt to do the skill 25% of the time.

It's garbage.

Hope is nothing like Sethallia.

Sethallia can be booked up to 100% chance.

This bypasses the ACC First Check Game Mechanic.

The game can buff Hope so her chance can reach 100%.

Than I will level up my Hope + Fully book Hope + Play my Hope in Arena

or

The game can leave Hope the way she is.

Than I will leave my Hope rotting in my Vault.

Either way, The game can decide what they want to do.

Either way, My decision's have already been made.

Sep 14, 2020, 07:3809/14/20
02/09/20
I still can't wrap my head around Warlord getting a buff lolwut... I mean if you buff him you might as well buff Basher as well and give him 2 turn duration
Sep 14, 2020, 07:5909/14/20
05/05/19

Haha well, I think for a 75% chance is worth trying, I leveled and fully booked mine. 21k HP, on shield set + the shields she places + debuff stripping....I think she'll be really interesting. Despite her 75%, which I agree could be 100%, and then she'll be part of the meta

Player J said:

SENDA said:

I'm not confusing anything.

I know how ACC works.

I'm not leveling up Hope + fully booking Hope if she will fail on her attempt to do the skill 25% of the time.

It's garbage.

Hope is nothing like Sethallia.

Sethallia can be booked up to 100% chance.

This bypasses the ACC First Check Game Mechanic.

The game can buff Hope so her chance can reach 100%.

Than I will level up my Hope + Fully book Hope + Play my Hope in Arena

or

The game can leave Hope the way she is.

Than I will leave my Hope rotting in my Vault.

Either way, The game can decide what they want to do.

Either way, My decision's have already been made.

Sep 14, 2020, 09:2009/14/20
02/19/20
Player J said:

In addition to the question I asked about Tormin, I have a few more questions which I would like answered.

The game has the following text:

Rotos the Lost Groom :

Fated Destruction

Attacks 1 enemy. Will ignore 60% of the target's DEF. Will also ignore [Unkillable] and [Block Damage] buffs. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived if this Champion has MAX HP from the Vitality Plunder skill. Grants an Extra Turn if this skill kills an enemy.

I need the Developer to tell me how the Block Revive on this move works?

I have heard people say 4 different things.

Group 1 ----> Says Players need to use Vitality Plunder Skill 1 time.

Than the Fate Destruction move will be able to Block Revive.

Group 2 ----> Says Players need to use Vitality Plunder skill X times till we reach the 60k MAX HP limit amount.

Than the Fate Destruction move will be able to Block Revive.

Group 3 ----> Says Players need to use Vitality Plunder skill 1 time + Heal Rotos to MAX HP

Than the Fate Destruction move will be able to Block Revive

Group 4 ---> Says Players can't use the Vitality Plunder skill at all

Than the Fate Destruction move will be able to Block Revive as long as you never do the Vitality Plunder skill.

Given total lack of comments from Plarium, they do not know themselves.
Sep 14, 2020, 21:0009/14/20
07/31/19
Hopefully Elder Skarg is going to get increase def or hp to go along with that provoke..
Sep 14, 2020, 21:0309/14/20
12/19/19

bygonebytes said:

Hopefully Elder Skarg is going to get increase def or hp to go along with that provoke..

lol, I think he will need a block damage (this buff cannot be removed) to go along with the provoke

Sep 15, 2020, 06:2809/15/20
Sep 15, 2020, 08:54(edited)
11/20/15

The way elder skarg looks he should be a God champion...Fear is not something that is guarantied...50% is not enough, and he doesn't do any damage on than turn...(if he had extra turn, and I think he needs block revive as well, he would be good, this way he is crapy champion)...

And he provokes people? lol he is attacking champion that has very low deff stats...pointless to explain why is this not a good buff for him, so i wont...

Sep 15, 2020, 17:1309/15/20
Sep 15, 2020, 17:17(edited)
06/03/19

Man, Serris man, remove her passive fear. Remove the dec def adn atk on her buff stripping skill, just buffs strip, make other champ that has dec def more and more show up on arena.

This Champion really hell, many new players that got her, take all missions, quests, challenges like a piece of cake, arena G4 in a week.

I mean shes Epic, not Legendary no.

Miscreated monster, man, i know Fear debuff is Helloween champions signature ability but put that skill as active skill. Why another champions that buffing Ally Protection suddenly have passive Fear if they paired with MM? Nonsense!

Dec def A1? make Fear as his A1 that make more sense. Remove few of his buff.

MaShalled, he was a trash now hes gold, 2 turns Fear, Heals, AoE, low cooldown. Selfish El Kazar. He is the one that can make comeback in arena, period! as long as he survive the first wave of opponents turn.

The thing is, if these tons buffs and debuffs champions take Speed increase if debuffs and buffs removed, well, they are lunatic in arena.

You must consider the limit of buffs and debuffs for every level champions that can have.

Ex:

Commons 1 buff or 1 debuff = 1

Uncommons 1 buff 1 debuff, or 1 buff and AOE =2

Rares 1 buff 1 debuff 1 AOE =3

Epics 2 Buffs 1 debuff or AOE or 2 debuffs or just 1 Special move like stripping. =4 no + eventough its voids, just increase the stats.

Legendaries 2 Buffs 2 debuffs + AOE. Dont make it 3's. 2's with AOE, thats balance. =5 or +6 if voids

If you cant make it happen.

Well, "rebalance" will be added for every new patch, forever.

P.s. Remove Delver weaken requirement for her dec def ability to landed. Its just fuk her up in FW.

Thanks

Sincerely, YungStupid

Sep 16, 2020, 02:5509/16/20
07/04/20
Hey guys can you release the patch with some quality free gifts? Hopefuly tonight after midnight easten time.
Sep 16, 2020, 09:1609/16/20
01/24/20

Hello everyone, can someone explane this:

"Bystophus

Horror

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff  on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs."

As i see if u PLACED [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff u can place "a [True Fear] debuff ", but what a reason? If target can't use "cooldown skills" in this case "True fear" same as "Fear", cause he anyway can't use "cooldown skills"....

Sep 16, 2020, 09:4509/16/20
05/05/19

Every update comes with some free goodies like energy or clan boss keys

Blueriver12 said:

Hey guys can you release the patch with some quality free gifts? Hopefuly tonight after midnight easten time.

Sep 16, 2020, 10:0909/16/20
Sep 16, 2020, 10:34(edited)
04/26/20

Gild said:

Hello everyone, can someone explane this:

"Bystophus

Horror

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 1 turn. Has a 35% chance of placing a [True Fear] debuff  on targets under [Block Cooldown Skills] debuffs."

As i see if u PLACED [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff u can place "a [True Fear] debuff ", but what a reason? If target can't use "cooldown skills" in this case "True fear" same as "Fear", cause he anyway can't use "cooldown skills"....

The way I see it is somewhat redundant, but not an altogether useless bonus.  They can’t use CD skills, but they could still use basic attacks or more importantly Counterattacks.  The true fear gives them that 50% chance to be to ‘scared’ to basic attack you too.   

Plus there is some niche places where extra debuffs are good.  Draco, Khantra, Skarg, etc...

Biggest problem I see with him is lack of arena consistency.  Crumble will reliably hit everyone once, but only 75% booked chance of each debuff means at best an 80%(sniper) which is probably too random for high end play.  I hope there are damage tweaks or buffs to book bonuses to some of these champions that arent specifically mentioned.    It is definitely a buff compared to now though.   He has 2 AoE skills now and he’ll be a LOT better for dungeons and FW   

Like what is Belanor’s Sword Leader skill?