All Categories

Update Highlights 2.10

Update Highlights 2.10

Search
Comments
Jul 23, 2020, 23:4207/23/20
03/17/20

I have a suggestion for the bazaar.  As has been pointed out, it is unfair to the lower level player to deny access to the higher rewards.  So why not reverse things?  Bronze players can buy all levels.  Silver players can only buy silver and gold.  Gold players can only buy gold.  High level players can still buy items needed at their level.  Lower level players will have an advantage which will help them make progress.  The only fear is that the high level players would intentionally delevel to bronze if they wanted bronze items.  But, in doing so, they will get far fewer gold bars per battle, which is a pretty strong disincentive.  

On a different topic, is there any play to award anything except the same darn armor set tournament after tournament?  One can only use so may copies of that set.  New rewards would motivate more participation.
Jul 24, 2020, 09:1207/24/20
06/23/20
it would have been nice to know that we are limited to two rewards on the shards before the event started. i am sure i am not the only person that has wasted energy and rank updates before seeing this when going to collect the rewards
Jul 30, 2020, 16:0907/30/20
03/17/20

Plarium, I think that you forget around 99 % of your community with your news updates. Theses updates increase only the power of Platinum teams (best 300 players of Raid Shadow Legends) and make them invincibles. So, you reduce other players chance to reach theses levels. With the Souk system that you have estabilished, you reduce the chance of most player to obtains a lot of shards, by introducing level and cooldown systems. In addition, in team arena, the fights that you make give around nothing as gold bars. So, how do you want we progress in your game ?

Do you think that we will be interested to give you more money ? No, if we get angry, we stop playing your game et we choose another games like yours. Everyone want to play, but everyone have not money to spend in order to increase his winning chance. Plarium, you need new players and we need a game that respect us. So, stop doing useless updates and take care of all your community members. For example, you can help everyone to progress by increasing permanently chances to obtains best shards, but also by increasing permanently chance to summon the legendary champions. I think that you know what you can do to make your game more attractive. So, it is time to work for a good update which will make everyone agree with your pay to win game.

If you have understand my message, you can send me 99 sacred shards in my Raid Shadow account to thanks me. Maybe, i will shup up my mouth, after that. Or not !
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 31, 2020, 10:5107/31/20
04/06/20

Hello!

WileyMan said:

I can add a significant cause to your list:  You made the Arena much more difficult with the OP rewards you gave the people who tested 3v3 Arena.  I made it to G3/G4 a couple of weeks before the 3v3 Arena test began, and I made it into G4 every week for 7-8 weeks straight, but when the 3v3 Arena test ended and all those active Gold Level Players returned with all of the Op gear you rewarded them with they kicked players like me out of G3/G4.  I have been stuck in G2 for weeks on end.  

There was no gear of any kind awarded to players who participated in the Tag Team Arena beta test. The current rise in competition on the Arena is a result of many factors, and we are working on improvements in Classic Arena’s matchmaking.

THUNDERBUILDER said:

I have a suggestion for the bazaar. As has been pointed out, it is unfair to the lower level player to deny access to the higher rewards. So why not reverse things? Bronze players can buy all levels. Silver players can only buy silver and gold. Gold players can only buy gold. High level players can still buy items needed at their level. Lower level players will have an advantage which will help them make progress. The only fear is that the high level players would intentionally delevel to bronze if they wanted bronze items. But, in doing so, they will get far fewer gold bars per battle, which is a pretty strong disincentive.  

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to the development team. 

On a different topic, is there any play to award anything except the same darn armor set tournament after tournament? One can only use so may copies of that set. New rewards would motivate more participation.

We are looking into this topic. There is a couple of different ideas in the works. We will keep you posted on this matter.

Plarium, I think that you forget around 99 % of your community with your news updates. Theses updates increase only the power of Platinum teams (best 300 players of Raid Shadow Legends) and make them invincibles. So, you reduce other players chance to reach theses levels. With the Souk system that you have estabilished, you reduce the chance of most player to obtains a lot of shards, by introducing level and cooldown systems. In addition, in team arena, the fights that you make give around nothing as gold bars. So, how do you want we progress in your game ?

The Tag Team Arena is a late-game feature. We are working on some additions and developments in the game to help the progressing of players. However, the Tag Team Arena is a competitive feature, and the Bazaar is part of its reward system.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 31, 2020, 18:0307/31/20
03/17/20
I dont speak about tag team system only. I speak also about the lot of updates that you have done before this update. They sucks. Seriously, theses updates are useless for the most of players, because they exist only to increase power of the most powerful players. This is so disrecpectful for us. You limit places for highter ranks and you do what you can do to maintain them in this place. Where do you put  the competition spirit ? Fix that. In play store, you say all time that you do your best to equalize all players chances to win, but you lie. You know that you lie. Every new update that you make improve only the best players teams and certainly those who pay game packs. So, dont say us that you care about us, because it is not true. I will wait the next update to see what you have done. If it is another bullshit, i will said you good bye and i will encourage many other people to follow me.
Aug 3, 2020, 02:1708/03/20
08/23/19
Паркармель сказал:

Притом сильные игроки уже и так играют в своей песочнице и с игроками меньше полугодовой давности игры почти не пересекаются. В игре из актуального есть только арена, и если не предоставить равные возможности аренщикам, то и смысл состязания?
Aug 3, 2020, 02:1808/03/20
07/24/20

as a new player and day 30 player here are some things i feel that need to be worked on, PS ive also played other games like galaxy of heroes , marvel strike force

the graphics are rock solid the foundation the campaign the dungeons and faction wars are solid things that need work

1.a road map of what your current goals are for the next few months and if you do decide to change then let the community know

2. the game is a grind and most common way to get new characters is through shards, but to get characters of any substance without paying the players need more ancient and void and sacred or ways to farm them. outside of the 30 day calendar just by doing dailies a player in a month can get about4-5 ancient 1 void and 1 sacred shard a month i get if the drop rate was better maybe this would be a enough but since it aint there needs to be more if a player is going to really compete in arena, clan boss and do well in dungeons. solution to this maybe after a player completes his dalies add a few ancient shards  a day and at end of the week give the players 2 void and at end of the month several sacred, even with all these extra shards what are the odds of players getting the characters they need or want even with double summons . another thing increase the drop rate in dungeos so besides potions and artifcates you always get 1 ancient shard and a small chance to get a voidm remove getting the mystery shards you get enough when you farm campaign.

3. Champion Fragments is a great concept for the free to play you should have one every week and the one on the last week of the month a legendary or a top tier void.

4.just as the player has a space of 700 for there gear one should also have added space for characters without having to spend silver.

5.outside of the bazaar allow players to buy more stuff in the store for mystery shards is 5 k silver why not make ancient 20k, void 50k and sacred 100k or something like that

6. maybe add a campagin that changes monthly or twice a month that allows you to farm certain characters you can get only in shards

7. make the sacred shard only legendaries 

this game has alot of potential only if plarium put time and effort and is willing to wokr with both whales and ftp   
Aug 4, 2020, 12:5108/04/20
04/06/20

Hello!

dogangellover said:

a road map of what your current goals are for the next few months and if you do decide to change then let the community know

Sadly, the roadmap concept was simply impractical. As features develop, they grow and change, and that always has its effect on the time needed. Right now, we are working on posting information more often and maintaining our players in the loop of what being worked upon.

the game is a grind and most common way to get new characters is through shards, but to get characters of any substance without paying the players need more ancient and void and sacred or ways to farm them. outside of the 30 day calendar just by doing dailies a player in a month can get about4-5 ancient 1 void and 1 sacred shard a month i get if the drop rate was better maybe this would be a enough but since it aint there needs to be more if a player is going to really compete in arena, clan boss and do well in dungeons.

We are working on a couple of developments that will increase the accessibility of some shards and books. Still, such resources like the Sacred Shards or the Legendary Tomes are designed to be a rare and not easily obtainable resource.

Champion Fragments is a great concept for the free to play you should have one every week and the one on the last week of the month a legendary or a top tier void.

This is a new format for us, and we will experiment on it to better adapt it to the game. Thank you for the suggestion.

just as the player has a space of 700 for there gear one should also have added space for characters without having to spend silver.

The increase of storage space for champions is a part of natural progression in the game. This limitation is mainly for new players, to prevent overextension and motivate progression.

outside of the bazaar allow players to buy more stuff in the store

There is an in-game store update in the works, stay tuned for more info.

maybe add a campagin that changes monthly or twice a month that allows you to farm certain characters you can get only in shards

Thank you for the suggestion. We have the Fuse events that provide a similar function to the game.

make the sacred shard only legendaries

We do not plan to make such a change to the game. It goes against its genre and our vision for the game.

Aug 5, 2020, 05:5108/05/20
03/27/19

arena is dead 

the only way f2p players survive,  if you can divide f2p and  whale wars 

a 100 to 200 ancient vs 10 to 20 a month is BS (+ people who can buy heroes online and cheat) 

game dead to f2p
Aug 6, 2020, 07:5708/06/20
04/12/19

GreenKnight said:

Champion Fragments is a great concept for the free to play you should have one every week and the one on the last week of the month a legendary or a top tier void.

This is a new format for us, and we will experiment on it to better adapt it to the game. Thank you for the suggestion.

With Plarium's track record on 'better adapt to the game' I am afraid you will end up giving 90 shards in quite obtainable fashion ... and put last 10 behind lets say 10k points in champ summon tournament.

Plarium's way suggests shard mechanics will replace fusion at some point and with current format of fusion we could at least use those intermediate champs (even if only as food).

Sorry but I do not believe anything Plarium does is for players. All they care about is how to suck more $ from
player-base, no matter the cost.
Aug 6, 2020, 20:4608/06/20
01/07/20
ifranzgarcia323 said:

arena is dead 

the only way f2p players survive,  if you can divide f2p and  whale wars 

a 100 to 200 ancient vs 10 to 20 a month is BS (+ people who can buy heroes online and cheat) 

game dead to f2p
I noticed on a few of the chat channels people discussing the option of buying accounts off people which have a number of s tier / god tier legos fuly maxed out ready in the account for a lot that would be a better investment than buying the packs etc plarium puts out
Aug 17, 2020, 23:1708/17/20
05/27/20

I was actually looking forward to the fragment summon. I felt that it would be an addition to the rewards already in place. 

I was disappointed at the way it has replaced gaining a full champion. You do all the same work as before but only get 5 or 10% of a complete champion that before you would receive the entirety of. This seems cheap. I had assumed that instead of a mere couple artifacts there would be pieces too. The rewards don't seem to meet the work. You could have added pieces to the top 10 spots. 5% at spot 10, 10% at spot 9, for example.

Aug 24, 2020, 07:1508/24/20
05/13/19
Is the Bazaar locked again when i drop out of Gold in tag team arena?
Aug 27, 2020, 12:0508/27/20
04/06/20

Hi!

Brucolac said:

Is the Bazaar locked again when i drop out of Gold in tag team arena?

Yes, the Bazaar's gold slots are available only if you are currently in the Gold tier of the Tag Team Arena.

SCRIM said:

I noticed on a few of the chat channels people discussing the option of buying accounts off people which have a number of s tier / god tier legos fuly maxed out ready in the account

We do not support such transactions. These types of offers are usually a scam. Please take care of your personal information.

SHAKESPEARE said:

I was disappointed at the way it has replaced gaining a full champion. You do all the same work as before but only get 5 or 10% of a complete champion that before you would receive the entirety of.

However, there are more fragments available in the Champion fragments events than needed to finish the champion summon. This way, you can either do not participate in some events or gather more shards than required for future events. I would like to draw attention to the fact that the Hero Fragments events will be an addition to the game, not a Fusion replacement.