All Categories

Update Highlights 2.10

Update Highlights 2.10

Search
Jul 14, 2020, 10:1407/14/20
05/17/19

Update Highlights 2.10

Hey, Raiders!

Update 2.10 is reaching the final stages of development, and we are eager to share some of its details with you. We’ve already mentioned the upcoming Tag Team Arena addition, the Bazaar, in the previous Highlight; it is a feature that will allow players to purchase powerful items for the currency they earn in Tag Arena Battles. New Accessories, another cycle of the Daily Login Rewards, and a brand new way of summoning some Champions will be introduced as well, so read on if you want to take a sneak peek at what this Update has in store. 

New Features

Bazaar

Starting from Update 2.10, every Tag Team Arena victory will award special currency called Gold Bars. The more Battles in the Series you win, the higher your Tag Team Arena Tier, the more Gold Bars you will receive. And as you might have guessed by now, these Gold Bars will be the currency you need to buy items in the Bazaar.

However, your Tag Arena Tier placement does not just affect the number of Gold Bars you earn per victory, it also allows you to access additional slots in the Bazaar. Same logic applies here - the higher your Tier is, the more slots you have available. Of course, items in Gold Tier slots will generally be much better than those in the Bronze Tier slots.

After purchasing an item, that particular slot goes on cooldown and will not be refreshed until the cooldown runs out. Keep in mind that even if you get promoted or demoted between the Tag Arena Tiers, this timer won’t be affected.

New Accessories

Two new Accessory types will be made available in the Bazaar. The mechanics they have are a mix between Artifact Sets and the “classic” Accessories you’ve seen so far; there are three items of each type, and the Special Effects from these Accessories stack if multiple Accessories of the same type are equipped. And like always, each Accessory has its own Rank, Rarity, and Faction.

Refresh: has a 5%/10%/15% chance (with 1/2/3 Accessories equipped respectively)to prevent a Skill going on cooldown after use

Cleansing: has an 8%/16%/24% chance ((with 1/2/3 Accessories equipped respectively) to remove 1 random debuff from the wearer each turn

Both Accessory effects will have a unique visual cue, so you won’t miss it! And since older Accessories do not have any special powers like this, you won’t even have to worry about sacrificing anything for these cool buffs.

Daily Login Rewards Update

A new cycle of Daily Login goodies will be added to the game with Update 2.10. Like before, previous items and Champions will remain available to all players - this is a complement to the existing Daily Login Rewards, not a replacement!

As a small bonus, let’s take a peek at the Champions who will be joining us soon:

Champion Fragments

Tired of performing elaborate shamanic rituals to appease the RNG gods and summon the specific Champion you want? This new feature is going to make your life a bit easier!

From now on, you will be able to earn Champion Fragments through Tournament and Events, though the list of in-game activities providing them may be expanded in the future.

The Champion Fragments you collect will be indefinitely stored on your account, and you’ll be able to access them via the Portal (in the Fragment Summon tab). There, you can see how many Fragments of various Champions you have. Should any of them reach 100, you will be able to summon that Champion.

And you won’t even need to spend any additional resources on that summon. No Gems, no Silver, nothing - you got the Fragments you need, you summon the Champion. Keep in mind that it will be exactly like a ‘normal’ Summon or Fusion, and the Champion will be Level 1 and have no Ascension. 

Miscellaneous

• A Tiers tab will be added to the Tag Team Arena. It will display all available Tiers and your current placement
  • Arena Rewards button will be added to the Arena Map, tapping on it will bring up detailed information on all available Arena rewards
  • Long-requested moderators will appear in the game chat
  • Important note: AI change that will stop Arbiter (and all other similarly functioning champs) from attacking Rank 1 Champions instead of filling her Team’s turn meter on Auto has been moved to Update 2.2

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2020, 10:3007/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 10:31(edited)
12/01/19
Any word on Giant Slayer/Warmaster and Unkillable? We were told it was fixed, and it was immidiately proven it wasn't. That was months ago. You think something that's broken in arena would be patched faster.
Jul 14, 2020, 10:3707/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 13:16(edited)
03/04/20
We’re still awaiting the release of the Battle Pass. Hopefully the community gets that soon especially for the f2p / low spenders. Why is the ceiling so high for the bazaar? The majority of raid players will not have a chance to access the rewards that we all need so desperately. We need more improvements and we need them at a faster rate given the current condition of the game. An update should be put out weekly or biweekly until the game is stable at this point.
Jul 14, 2020, 10:4107/14/20
09/07/19

Great job devs, bazar seems interesting enough and could help us get that one book that we really need

Would there be any characters rebalances? Really waiting for better balanced legendries
Jul 14, 2020, 10:4207/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 10:44(edited)
05/31/19

Any news on if you are ever going to add a second  item drop to the level clear rewards ?

Or any changes to current drop rate changes for current accessories? 

Jul 14, 2020, 10:5207/14/20
06/18/19

1. Please make Visix not summonable from void shards

2. Fixing the arbiter bug doesn't fix the whole level 1 problem. Lyssandra has the same AI problem, and even worse, level 1's killed by hegemon trigger timely intervention which also needs to be addressed in order to fix the problem

3. Is tag arena abuse going to be fixed where an attacker can win 1 round out of 3 against your defense for something like +18 points and lose both other rounds for only -1 per loss, and repeating this nonstop because there's no cooldown on them attacking you? These people also don't refresh their lists the entire week because they can just do this to anyone who is high rated to make sure that they get promoted.
Jul 14, 2020, 10:5507/14/20
03/29/20
The tag team points awarded really needs to be adjusted so that one loss doesn't negate the two wins you got
Jul 14, 2020, 11:0707/14/20
11/09/19
No lore for the new champions? What a shame :(
Jul 14, 2020, 11:0907/14/20
10/09/19

Wow.. Why postpone the the arena AI-cheese? You want an easy fix? Just disable non-level 60 champs from being used.

Jul 14, 2020, 11:1807/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 11:20(edited)
01/04/20

How will work Champions Fragments?  You are controlling when and what champ are you offering? Look not cool, seems like this feature is oriented also on 1st place whales in tournaments, and again not for someone that wants a long term collecting desired champ. 

Not clear how many Arena gold bars you gain per battle; let's say = to number of points = ~25-30. Ancient Shard once in 3-4 days, for 30 battles, if you win 100% obviously. Not bad, but not interesting to me. Remains the new accessories, but taking in count that is for specific Race/Crap Stats, waiting 1 week to buy an accessory with flat stats, would be disappointing. 
Very important to have decent rewards, or just not going to spend time. 

At this point when nothing to do in-game, I would be very careful with releasing low-quality rewards that are hard to obtain and not useful. 

Daily Login Rewards, good, new daily resources sound good. 

Jul 14, 2020, 12:0307/14/20
03/27/19

wow copy champion fragment from other  games then make it whales and  cheaters edition(raid whale wars edition ,they never learn )

Jul 14, 2020, 12:1707/14/20
02/16/19

So ~8000 players can reach gold tier in 4v4x3 arena, and only they can buy legendary tomes from the Bazaar.

Plarium, you are out of touch with your player-base. Your company shows nothing but disdain for its players. You are garbage.
Jul 14, 2020, 12:2607/14/20
07/14/20
What about arena? It’s so hard. We can’t reach gold. I’m level 66. My brother lvl 59 he is leve I silver its realy so hard you have to change it
Jul 14, 2020, 12:3307/14/20
02/11/20

So 1000 bars for a rank 3 chicken or 1000 bars for an ancient shard that will produce at the very least a rank 3 chicken and possibly an epic or leg. Makes sense. 

When is there going to be a fix on the silver earned vs silver needed?

When will you stop adding useless things instead of fixing what is already there? 
Jul 14, 2020, 12:5007/14/20
10/20/19

I have one question : Why is there that much characters from fusions and login rewards that have this -30% speed debuff? You keep forcing it into these characters kits, making them really average...

By the way, adding things to arena is pretty cool, thank you for it. But as I see in a lot of my comrades posts, your playerbase have a good proportion of endgame players now, and the arena tiers are taking too much time to expend, I know it'll happen since you projected it in your roadmap if I'm not mistaken, but right now my Clan full of gold IV players playing for a year or more have members struggling to maintain themselves in gold IV...

Jul 14, 2020, 13:0107/14/20
10/22/19

What’s this obsession with dividing the player based into tiers with the rewards.

A bronze, starter, can’t get good stuffs on the bazaar because they are bronze? That’s not helpful at all.

Let people grind and give them a chance to get good stuff! 

New players wouldn’t want to be invested in the game if they don’t see a relative good chance towards good rewards.

This is simple stuff guys. Be more generous with start-mid players so they can spend more. Not focus entirely on whales.

Jul 14, 2020, 13:0507/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 20:29(edited)
01/18/20

Q.1

How many gold bars for win in bronze   1.2.3..4

How many gold bars for win in Silver           1.2.3..4

How many gold bars for win in Gold             1.2.3..4

Q.2 How long is cooldown to buy again from bazar

Q.3 New accessories  just for whales 

Q.4 Thanks for daily logging champions rewards unfortunately they will be vault keepers 

Q.5  Fragment system how does it work? 

Q.6 Do i still collecting fragments for champions i have in my vault? 

Q.7  How many fragment i will get 1 or 5 or 10?

Q.8 Who is your Quality Manager 

Q.9 Did you done SWOT analysis?? for this?

Jul 14, 2020, 13:1707/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 13:23(edited)
06/22/19

If you have not notice yet, 3v3 arena is not for new players. 

I like the idea of the need to stay in higher ranks to get better stuffs. If this is not like this, end game players will just farm weak players in bronze levels, and there is your classic arena problem again. 

And because of this announcement, there might be some end game players who are still not climbing in 3v3 rank may start working on their ranks now. Since it will take weeks to get into gold tier. 

Poutoman said:

What’s this obsession with dividing the player based into tiers with the rewards.

A bronze, starter, can’t get good stuffs on the bazaar because they are bronze? That’s not helpful at all.

Let people grind and give them a chance to get good stuff! 

New players wouldn’t want to be invested in the game if they don’t see a relative good chance towards good rewards.

This is simple stuff guys. Be more generous with start-mid players so they can spend more. Not focus entirely on whales.

Jul 14, 2020, 13:3107/14/20
07/14/20

" it also allows you to access additional slots in the Bazaar "

worst thing ever...

if you are in bronze and cant go up to silver what is a lvl 3star chicken gona do for you ?

is this an update to make stronger players even more godlike?

That's frustrating. The number of people that can be in gold will be super limited

The bazaar clearly shows how plarium grades/sees their f2p and p2w players

i am thinking to uninstal ....

Jul 14, 2020, 13:4507/14/20
12/11/19

People... the well is already poisoned. I suggest you either accept things for what they are or move on. Why would they change what they do if it is working for them? Clearly they're making money hand over fist, why change? Unless they see an economic collapse for Raid (not just a few high profile whales leaving), nothing will ever change. They keep feeding the masses breadcrumbs and the whales their fill to keep the ship moving. By operating this way, it will just string players along and keep the fiscal year in tact. This is financial strategy.

Do yourself a favor and don't stress over things you cannot change, it'll add years to your life.

Jul 14, 2020, 13:4807/14/20
11/12/19
xandergonefar said:

Any word on Giant Slayer/Warmaster and Unkillable? We were told it was fixed, and it was immidiately proven it wasn't. That was months ago. You think something that's broken in arena would be patched faster.
I've been waiting on this bugfix as well and wondering when it will actually happen.