All Categories

Tag Team Arena Rewards

Tag Team Arena Rewards

Search
Jun 22, 2020, 08:1406/22/20
05/17/19

Tag Team Arena Rewards

Tag Team Arena is here and the battle for the top positions has already started!

We're very excited to hear what you think of Tag Arena and to see what inventive new strategies you come up with - so we want to give an even bigger reason to play.

That's why we'll be giving out special, one-time-only rewards after some time to each Tag Arena player that gives the mode a shot and adopts the feature early.

Each player will be given rewards based on their Tier in Tag Team Arena. The higher your Tag Team Arena Tier, the better the rewards.

Here's the reward breakdown:

Bronze I

- Four Rank 5 Rare Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- 500,000 Silver

- Rank 3 Chicken

Bronze II

- Four Rank 5 Rare Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- 1,000,000 Silver

- Rank 3 Chicken

- Rare Skill Tome

Bronze III

- Six Rank 5 Rare Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- 1,500,000 Silver

- Three Rank 3 Chickens

- Rare Skill Tome

Bronze IV

- Six Rank 5 Epic Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- 2,000,000 Silver

- Three Rank 3 Chickens

- Two Rare Skill Tomes

- Epic Skill Tome

Silver I

- 3,000,000 Silver

- Four Rank 3 Chickens

- Rank 4 Chicken

- Two Rare Skill Tomes

- Epic Skill Tome

Silver II

- Four Rank 5 Epic Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 4,000,000 Silver

- Four Rank 3 Chickens

- Two Rank 4 Chickens

- Two Rare Skill Tomes

- Epic Skill Tome

Silver III

- Four Rank 5 Epic Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 5,000,000 Silver

- Five Rank 3 Chickens

- Two Rank 4 Chickens

- Three Rare Skill Tomes

- Two Epic Skill Tomes

- Legendary Skill Tome

Silver IV

- Six Rank 5 Epic Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 6,000,000 Silver

- Five Rank 3 Chickens

- Two Rank 4 Chickens

- Rank 5 Chicken

- Three Rare Skill Tomes

- Two Epic Skill Tomes

- Legendary Skill Tome

Gold I

- Six Rank 5 Legendary Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- Six Rank 5 Legendary Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 7,000,000 Silver

- Five Rank 3 Chickens

- Three Rank 4 Chickens

- Two Rank 5 Chickens

- Three Rare Skill Tomes

- Two Epic Skill Tomes

- Legendary Skill Tome

Gold II

- Four Rank 6 Epic Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- Six Rank 6 Epic Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 8,000,000 Silver

- Six Rank 3 Chickens

- Three Rank 4 Chickens

- Three Rank 5 Chickens

- Four Rare Skill Tomes

- Three Epic Skill Tomes

- Legendary Skill Tome

Gold III

- Six Rank 6 Epic Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- Six Rank 6 Epic Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 9,000,000 Silver

- Six Rank 3 Chickens

- Four Rank 4 Chickens

- Four Rank 5 Chickens

- Four Rare Skill Tomes

- Three Epic Skill Tomes

- Two Legendary Skill Tomes

Gold IV

- Six Rank 6 Legendary Artifacts (Deflection Set)

- Six Rank 6 Legendary Artifacts (Swift Parry Set)

- 10,000,000 Silver

- Six Rank 3 Chickens

- Four Rank 4 Chickens

- Five Rank 5 Chickens

- Five Rare Skill Tomes

- Three Epic Skill Tomes

- Three Legendary Skill Tomes

On top of that, the top 5 players in Gold IV Tier will also win exclusive Avatars!

Remember: These rewards will be only given out once. We'll announce the reward date soon, and the rewards will be based on everyone's final positions and Tiers at that time.

These are special, one-time-only rewards, so start climbing the Tiers early. Don't wait around and leave yourselves with a mountain to climb!

Happy Raiding!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2020, 09:0106/22/20
04/12/19

makes no difference if having all 15 wins on offense (5 tokens x 3 fights each) + 2 wins and 1 loss (single token used against my defense) will not guarantee promotion to b2 on reset.

I guess I'll stay in b1 forever with my g4 main, about g1 2nd and somewhere in silver 3rd team ....

why bother with programming new content if you could just make ranking based on how many gems they have spent on something (no fights needed, just gems spent as the only condition for ranking).

Jun 22, 2020, 14:0506/22/20
01/29/19

I certainly will not be spending gems for extra arena tokens under any condition. Let the whale wars begin.

Sure wish the devs had made this into 3 champ teams and set up as a clan war. Would have been truly engaging.
Jun 22, 2020, 16:0706/22/20
10/26/19

You did 1 big mistake: throwing everyone in the same tier making them wait a whole week for any changes. I understand that B1 is the only one without limits but it would be much wiser, effective and, above all, fair to just strip limits of all tiers for about 3-4 weeks and throw everyone in their main tier(aka gold, silver, and bronze) based on their arena tier. That would mean that everyone from gold 1-4 would start in gold 1 in tag team and the same would be for bronze and silver. Additionally all platinum tier players should be put in gold 4. Since they are already at the top it is pointless to make them wait even a week to get to top tier in tag.

For now non-whale/newer players can only wait till everyone from gold/platinum tiers leaves for higher tag tier. If someone is a new player they will not find tag team enjoyable. After some time - sure, but for now it's a big mess that forces most players to wait weeks untill they can actually enjoy it. 
Jun 22, 2020, 17:4606/22/20
Jun 22, 2020, 17:48(edited)
05/02/20
@MROMG82. I couldn’t agree more. As a new player this game mode is actually making me question if I want to keep playing the game let alone any further investment. It’s aimed at A very small portion of the player base which is a shame. It’s bad enough coming across inactive players in normal arena making it extremely hard, in my experience to get past bronze into the silver tier.
Jun 22, 2020, 19:1006/22/20
Jun 23, 2020, 06:45(edited)
10/08/19

If be genuinely interested to hear what the play testing experience and feedback was, because if be shocked if the glaringly obvious flaws in this mode didn't come up. Either plarium didn't listen or didn't care and I'm not sure what is worse.

Kind of feels like you're trolling your player base now. We're not all kraken who can drop hundreds of gems every week on tokens. Most of us will face a mountain to climb because you've left us no choice, you've put it directly in front of us, only let most of us take 5 steps at a time, and then not given us any clue as to when we're expected at the summit.

Jun 23, 2020, 10:4006/23/20
Jun 23, 2020, 10:41(edited)
01/04/20

Wait wait, but you can advance only once per week if you are in green zone no ? 

That means 12 weeks to reach gold 4. 

Rewards are a joke, like the whole new tag team arena. 

New content without rewards, where you spend 5 mins per day one forget. 

Jun 23, 2020, 10:4306/23/20
01/04/20
neilaholmesuk said:

If be genuinely interested to hear what the play testing experience and feedback was, because if be shocked if the glaringly obvious flaws in this mode didn't come up. Either plarium didn't listen or didn't care and I'm not sure what is worse.

Kind of feels like you're trolling your player base now. We're not all kraken who can drop hundreds of gems every week on tokens. Most of us will face a mountain to climb because you've left us no choice, you've put it directly in front of us, only let most of us take 5 steps at a time, and then not given us any clue as to when we're expected at the summit.

I watch 3-4 streamers, all said the Arena is not interesting, 5 mins per day is a joke, and with no rewards is a fail. No one take serious their feedback. 
Jun 23, 2020, 12:1506/23/20
10/08/19

alien7s said:

I watch 3-4 streamers, all said the Arena is not interesting, 5 mins per day is a joke, and with no rewards is a fail. No one take serious their feedback. 

Funnily enough I asked on discord and someone who took part in the testing said that most of the issues were raised by testers, but they were presumably ignored. Someone else said that they were basically given gems to buy resets (hence why they weren't able to save their resources gained whilst testing I guess) so could play a lot more daily, but still noticed the issue.

Absolute farce, either:

They don't care what the bulk of their player base think because the whales will always spend big

Do care but are so incompetent thatthey didn't realise this would be an issue

Or they have some grand master plan that we're not privy to and this will all make sense (based on past experience I highly doubt it lol)

Jun 23, 2020, 13:5106/23/20
01/20/20
You really should have had the arena reset be 1 or 2 days for the first 2 weeks instead of 1 week resets.
Jun 23, 2020, 13:5706/23/20
01/29/19
When they did the Tag Arena corrective reset this morning, I lost all my points (267). Now I'm back at a 1000 and all my opponents are over 1600. Smells like BS to me.
Jun 23, 2020, 14:0206/23/20
04/12/20
A complete joke with only money interests. 
Jun 23, 2020, 20:4406/23/20
01/07/20

WARDADDY1959 said:

When they did the Tag Arena corrective reset this morning, I lost all my points (267). Now I'm back at a 1000 and all my opponents are over 1600. Smells like BS to me.

Same happened to me but did see on another site that they were aware and looking into it, my missing points were reinstated when I logged back in this morning

the biggest thing I cant get my head around with tag arena is you only rank up at the end of the week, trying to get to gold is going to be quite some time away so I really hope you don't go releasing the one off rewards when we are all stuck waiting on weekly reset to advance to the next level, why isn't this the same as the classic arena reach the tier cap and rank up and keep going?

Jun 23, 2020, 21:4906/23/20
01/10/20
mromg82 said:

You did 1 big mistake: throwing everyone in the same tier making them wait a whole week for any changes. I understand that B1 is the only one without limits but it would be much wiser, effective and, above all, fair to just strip limits of all tiers for about 3-4 weeks and throw everyone in their main tier(aka gold, silver, and bronze) based on their arena tier. That would mean that everyone from gold 1-4 would start in gold 1 in tag team and the same would be for bronze and silver. Additionally all platinum tier players should be put in gold 4. Since they are already at the top it is pointless to make them wait even a week to get to top tier in tag.

For now non-whale/newer players can only wait till everyone from gold/platinum tiers leaves for higher tag tier. If someone is a new player they will not find tag team enjoyable. After some time - sure, but for now it's a big mess that forces most players to wait weeks untill they can actually enjoy it. 
I do not think they made a mistake. Can you imagine how many gems will the credit card warriors spend to get ahead?
Jun 24, 2020, 15:2006/24/20
01/20/20
Diva Roza said:

mromg82 said:

I do not think they made a mistake. Can you imagine how many gems will the credit card warriors spend to get ahead?
Not too much. As it stands i am unfortunately slated to advance without spending any gems. Some definitely have early on but the max medal count has not increased too much today. That might change next week as whales battle whales for a smaller number of spots. Which is why i am now trying not to advance this week. Might even give it two or three weeks before i try and advance.
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 25, 2020, 14:0006/25/20
04/06/20

Greetings and salutations

I am here to address the most permanent questions about Tag Team Arena.

mromg82 said:

Wait wait, but you can advance only once per week if you are in green zone no ?
That means 12 weeks to reach gold 4. 

Currently, every player in the game is in Bronze I. On Monday, there will be arena reset, the higher part of the tier will be promoted to the next tier, and the Tag Team Arena points will be reset to 1000. This process will repeat trough the 12-week tournament. After a couple of weeks, there will be more suitable opponents within the tiers.

The number of Tag Team Arena tokens will increase in the nearest future. From the start of the new feature, there are bound to be some bugs, lags, and exploits, so we started from a bit slower point to see a clearer picture and quickly create bug fixes.

You might have seen some staggering for the past couple of days, small glitches in the Arena 3x3 Progress Bar. We are doing our best to fix those issues within a couple of hours and very sorry for the temporary inconvenience they might have caused.

This form of release is not perfect, and some of the logistic problems were addressed during initial testing. This 12-week tournament will create balance within tiers trough the actions of players from the start. During this period, issues encountered will help shape Tag Team Arena into a competitive feature that we want it to be.

Yes. Rewards of the First Tag Team Arena tournament will be awarded after 12 weeks. During this tournament, we will gather as much information as possible and hope for as much feedback as possible.

Please share your ideas, opinions, and concerns with us during this extensive test, so we can build a feature that you genuinely like. Most changes might take time to implement, so we can gather the most reliable statistic data. I hope for your understanding and prompt responses to every change and problem you encounter.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jun 25, 2020, 18:4006/25/20
01/10/20
GreenKnight said:

Yes. Rewards of the First Tag Team Arena tournament will be awarded after 12 weeks. During this tournament, we will gather as much information as possible and hope for as much feedback as possible.

Do I understand you correctly?  The first reward from the tag arena we will see is in 11 weeks and 3 1/2days?
Jun 26, 2020, 05:0206/26/20
03/27/19

ahaha jesus christ 

arena whale wars edition, even if you win all battles(50+ points )  you get massacre by 200 - 100 points a day 

you can only move up if you use gems 

F2p players will be bronze 1 forever 

hahaha how stupid can you be 

one reason i will not pay a cent for this game  
Jun 29, 2020, 12:4406/29/20
11/26/19
GreenKnight said:

So, what exactly was the point of testing the 3v3 arena if you're still gathering information and making everyone wait 3 months to even be rewarded for their time spent getting to higher tiers? Sounds like a whole lot of bs to me to get a whole lot of nothing out of it
Jun 29, 2020, 12:5806/29/20
03/31/19

Nothing is ever supposed to be perfect but you really expect people to beta test your stupid tag team arena and wait 12 weeks with no form of compensation in between time? Sorry but that is your teams job to sit here test and plan everything out before you actually are ready to go live with it. You guys should really start some sort of "Star agent" program where your streamers get everything before everyone, test the shit out extensively, plus giving them more content to talk about. Marvel Future Fight did this and it helped keep people engaged. But sadly everything in this game trails back to how much money can we get the users for. well short answer $0.

This form of release is not perfect, and some of the logistic problems were addressed during initial testing. 

Jun 29, 2020, 14:1306/29/20
Jun 29, 2020, 14:14(edited)
06/22/20
Is there gonna be an update in the future for the classic arena because I feel like many people have the issue of going against very very strong opponents and not being able to progress in the arena. I have been stuck on the quest that requires you to get to bronze III and I am unable too because almost everyone in bronze II have teams built with all level 50's or all level 60's. It will be impossible for me to reach bronze III without very powerful champions. Will there possibly be an update to balance out the opponents you face in classic arena and remove the inactive accounts from the arena?