All Categories

Update Highlights 2.0

Update Highlights 2.0

Search
Comments
Jun 13, 2020, 23:5906/13/20
05/15/20
I love how green knight is just flat out ignoring me now. I have a major problem and nobody will address it. 2 very good champions gone. One I never even recieved (Jinzo), the other I ranked to 5 and halfway booked and just vanished. And support isn't doing anything. It's been over a week since I contacted support and haven't even got a courtesy "we are looking into it", just an automated response saying to reply with details but then 2 lines later saying to not reply. This is very irritating and beginning to straight up piss me off. I'm not a whale, but I pay money for this game. And what do I get in return when I have a problem? I get ignored. What the hell man?
Jun 14, 2020, 16:4606/14/20
02/04/19

2-3 days ago I bought another daily Gem-Pass but I asume it will be the last one. I dislike the Arena but it is the only source for the Great-Hall that you have to improve to move forward. The announcement that the next "mayor" Update will be an Arena Update is a reason more for me that it is time to leave.

Important things for me would be an improvement of the Clan, that is right now just a joke. It's just beating the same Clan Boss day for day for the small chance to grab a shard or possibly a usable item. Daily login to draw 10K silver or "mayor draw" 100 Energy. Clan Chat is a joke. There is not even kind of messaging system. No Clan-Life, Clan Events, Clan Improvements....

Content Update? The last one has been the Crypt - that was pretty OK, but else?

Quite a lot of new Heros coming all the time, but so rare books that I would prefer not getting them as I can't evolve them anyway. Not really true - of course I am greedy for another Legenmdary, but when I get one.... lets move him to the Vault. When I have a look in my vault I wonder if I ever will evolve 3% of the "good ones". (not to talk about the "worthy" or the other 250 heros rotting in the Vault

What if you can use the portal for Books? Instead drawing another 100 useless Chars in an Event, let it spawn by chance some tomes?

Anyway: I like the game (or better I liked it) but the current developement does in no way meet my expectatios, therefore (in my current mood) I will most probably quit after my Gem-Pass finishes.

Wish you a lot of fun in the future - maybe we meet somewhere else!

Jun 15, 2020, 08:3406/15/20
12/11/19
And at least give us more storage for artifacts....
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 15, 2020, 12:5306/15/20
04/06/20

Hi!

damnedinanylanguage66 said:

I love how green knight is just flat out ignoring me now. I have a major problem and nobody will address it. 2 very good champions gone. One I never even recieved (Jinzo), the other I ranked to 5 and halfway booked and just vanished. And support isn't doing anything. It's been over a week since I contacted support and haven't even got a courtesy "we are looking into it", just an automated response saying to reply with details but then 2 lines later saying to not reply. This is very irritating and beginning to straight up piss me off. I'm not a whale, but I pay money for this game. And what do I get in return when I have a problem? I get ignored. What the hell man?

From what I gathered through your previous posts, you already contacted our support team. The best course of action is to wait for the response from support.

Please clarify a couple of moments in this post:

1. what do you mean by that? 

2 very good champions gone. One I never even received (Jinzo)
2. Did you send a replay to this latter, or were you unable to send the reply?

This sentence might have been a typo in the format of the letter:

2 lines later saying to not reply.

JOEGRAYON said:

And at least give us more storage for artifacts?

We will forward your suggestion to our development team.

PAPALUPA said:

2-3 days ago I bought another daily Gem-Pass but I asume it will be the last one. I dislike the Arena but it is the only source for the Great-Hall that you have to improve to move forward. The announcement that the next "mayor" Update will be an Arena Update is a reason more for me that it is time to leave.
Important things for me would be an improvement of the Clan, that is right now just a joke. It's just beating the same Clan Boss day for day for the small chance to grab a shard or possibly a usable item. Daily login to draw 10K silver or "mayor draw" 100 Energy. Clan Chat is a joke. There is not even kind of messaging system. No Clan-Life, Clan Events, Clan Improvements.... 

Sorry to hear that, I hope next couple of features and changes that come after the Arena 3x3 will bring back your interest. We are working on improvements on the Clan system and new content for it, but it needs more work and testing before its release.

What if you can use the portal for Books? Instead drawing another 100 useless Chars in an Event, let it spawn by chance some tomes?

Currently, we do not plan to add books as a possible drop from shards. This change goes against our vision of what a shard is. While for some receiving a tome of certain rarity from shard is ok, in general, it will be less rewarding than a champion of the same rarity.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jun 15, 2020, 16:3606/15/20
05/15/20
GreenKnight said:

Hi!

From what I gathered through your previous posts, you already contacted our support team. The best course of action is to wait for the response from support.

Please clarify a couple of moments in this post:

1. what do you mean by that? 

2 very good champions gone. One I never even received (Jinzo)
2. Did you send a replay to this latter, or were you unable to send the reply?

This sentence might have been a typo in the format of the letter:

2 lines later saying to not reply.

JOEGRAYON said:

And at least give us more storage for artifacts?

We will forward your suggestion to our development team.

PAPALUPA said:

Sorry to hear that, I hope next couple of features and changes that come after the Arena 3x3 will bring back your interest. We are working on improvements on the Clan system and new content for it, but it needs more work and testing before its release.

Currently, we do not plan to add books as a possible drop from shards. This change goes against our vision of what a shard is. While for some receiving a tome of certain rarity from shard is ok, in general, it will be less rewarding than a champion of the same rarity.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

I did send a reply, but I have not got any form of response from support. I never got Jinzo from logging in my 14th day. The other champion that I have a problem with just straight up vanished while I was leveling, which was Cold Heart. So I'm sure you can understand my frustation, as I'm also a relatively new player. What I meant was the automated email said to reply to that email then two lines later said to not reply to that email. I did reply to it, but I'm still not clear if I was supposed to or not. By now I should have at least got an email saying someone is looking into it. Just something to show they aren't just flat ignoring it. I'm just really frustrated at this point because I enjoy this game, but between the arena being a cess pool preventing progress in missions and this, I'm just starting to think that once my monthly pass is up I should think about leaving the game. 
Jun 16, 2020, 13:5806/16/20
05/05/20

bercik06 said:

GreenKnight said:

Arbiter is endgame champion, and missions are meant to be challenging to overcome, but it is a concern that some missions can change difficulty over time. We do not plan to change the requirements of the missions actively, but we are working on Arena tweaks that should mitigate that problem.

I think you are missing the point here. The only thing that is challenging is arena missions. Other missions are piece of cake comparing to the arena. Each mission usually takes one or two days to complete, but the arena - even one month (for example - upgrade 2 hall bonuses to level 4). This is very unbalanced for new players and not consistent with overall progress experience. 

As being said by other, experienced players, the Arena is considered to be as the end-game, while some missions (like do 5-stage dungeons on auto) - novice level.

Yes exactly as Bercik06 has said here. You can complete almost all the missions BOTH BEFORE and AFTER great hall bonus to level 4 within 2-3 weeks of being free-to-play in the game. It takes a couple months to complete just the great hall bonus to level 4. After you complete it, you go waaaay backwards and have almost all of the missions easily completed--only to wait for months again at the next arena challenge. They are such a hard, long cap that they feel completely out of touch with the rest of the missions. It might be an end-game task to get arbiter, but the missions along the way should LEAD you in the game, not have very long hard stops in between a bunch of novice tasks.

Also, any attempts to mitigate the problem of difficulty changing over time will fail. There are too many factors (player power, gear, team composition, champion balancing, setting 1-champ defenses--to name a handful) which contribute to the difficulty of arena. Outside of that, they are all relative to the player base in activity and behavior. If you can control this to consistently be the same difficulty...you have some very impressive data scientists. But you won't, because even if Plarium has a great team of DSs, it would not be worth the money of putting them on this assignment which would need consistent review. Furthermore, this would require CONSTANT dev time and review to make sure the missions stay somewhat in line with intended difficulty. That costs money or player satisfaction (which also costs money).

What is easier? Doing that, or just removing them? Just put them in a separate mission if you are too sentimental to let that code go for some reason. Make a separate set of missions for some other reward.

Mitigating changes in difficulty needs to be done for the great hall bonuses, but for the arbiter missions it will not solve the problem in the long term.

Jun 16, 2020, 17:1306/16/20
05/15/20
Wow. So i just checked my trouble ticket. It was marked as solved. NOTHING was done. Not a single message from support. What the hell kind of support system are you guys running here? NOTHING was done. NO message. NOTHING! When I spend money on a game, I expect to have a problem solved, not IGNORED!
Jun 16, 2020, 17:3506/16/20
06/03/20
Any news about Battle Pass 2?
Jun 16, 2020, 19:5106/16/20
12/20/19

Not yet looks like 3v3 areana will be here first. 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 17, 2020, 11:4406/17/20
04/06/20

Hello!

HIPPOCAMPUS said:

Also, any attempts to mitigate the problem of difficulty changing over time will fail. There are too many factors (player power, gear, team composition, champion balancing, setting 1-champ defenses--to name a handful) which contribute to the difficulty of arena. Outside of that, they are all relative to the player base in activity and behavior. If you can control this to consistently be the same difficulty...you have some very impressive data scientists.

Thank you for addressing this issue. I agree that the Arena difficulty is a complex subject, and even the simplest tweaks can have a tremendous effect on it overall and over time need additional tweaks. That is why such changes take time in development and testing to get an actual result of the change. We will keep you informed on the matter through our patch notes.

Wow. So i just checked my trouble ticket. It was marked as solved. NOTHING was done. Not a single message from support. What the hell kind of support system are you guys running here? NOTHING was done. NO message. NOTHING! When I spend money on a game, I expect to have a problem solved, not IGNORED!

Please post the ticket ID in this chat so that we could look into this situation.

Have a nice one.

Jun 17, 2020, 12:0506/17/20
Jun 17, 2020, 12:09(edited)
02/07/20

4 months so far without new content and we still waiting... Is that difficult to put fusions, decent events, more tourneys with decent rewards (like the skullcrusher one)... I don't think you need to change any data from the game to do this. 

We don't want a 3v3 arena, we want new dungeons, new champions, re-balance, new clan boss, change affinities, daily missions with battle pass...

It's hilarious how all the mobile games have a decent daily missions according their status in the game and we have the same missions from the first day......... 

How many workers or developers are working in this game? With all the money you are earning it's incredible the poor performance by your staff.

Jun 17, 2020, 18:4206/17/20
12/20/19

Its being worked on you can go into discord under Suggestion discussions and respond there. Also there is some cool new things coming hopefully in the following weeks and month. 

Jun 17, 2020, 21:1906/17/20
01/07/20

battle pass at least adds something a little different I cant believe its taking so long for plarium to release BP2, most the events we have had besides a couple have absolute rubbish as rewards 10 gems yeah like that's going to help mid to late gamer players

arena gold 4 rewards being increased has just added a heap of extra 4 star junk that mid to end game users sell straight up - rethink of the reward system there is needed because no one in gold 4 will need 4 star gear

funny how people can win 400 trophies in arena in 10 minutes prior  to arena resets that's a lot of attacks let alone your defence getting hammered with the late run home

I really do hope the "cool" things coming are indeed cool because the current direction of plarium seems a little lost to me

Jun 18, 2020, 13:4506/18/20
Jun 18, 2020, 13:54(edited)
04/11/20

ksthecr0w said:

GreenKnight said:

I keep seeing people quitting the game, especially because of the energy system. When we ask for a SMALL gesture on this subject by increasing the max energy with the lvl, they categorically refuse.

Any change in the energy system of the game is a major change to the game itself. This change would mean an overhaul in the in-game balance that would likely cause rebalancing of in-game action economy and have lasting adverse effects on the game experience of our playerbase.

Why does it sound like:

'free players will have too much for free and we cannot allow that. in order to give you more energy we would need to lessen drop chances and XP per battle to maintain status quo. That would take too much dev time that otherwise could be spent on inventing new ways to grab money from player wallet ...' 

What other meaning for 'action economy' are you talking about?

Whole action economy can be summarised like this:

- You force scarcity of leg books to be able to list them at 27$ a piece - just for 15$ a piece to be considered 'hot offer'.

- Free energy is not enough to get last reward in event (that is rarely leg book - more times being epic ...). "If leg book can be obtained easier no one would pay even 15$ for it and we cannot allow that"

- You set XP / silver per fight to force free player grinding for a week to get 6* or pay to get it faster.

- More energy would mean free player would be able to get 6* in 4 days of just grind 12-6 (after spending about a year to grind account level to lv100) without paying and this is something you cannot allow.

I couldn't agree more. I literally had the same thought!! 'Overhaul' and 'Rebalancing' is just IT jargon for saying we do not want to do this since it will enable more advantage to players.

Even with so many people complaining and we have to agree there is a dedicated community for this game who are giving some really awesome suggestions, Plarium just does not get it.

I am about 3 months in and do have some good champions with pretty decent gear albeit 4-5* and I still cannot for the life of me, cross into Silver I Arena without facing teams having 2-3 legos and dropping further down bronze 4. And now, I am supposed to have 3 teams of 4 players each!

The missions themselves do not seem remotely possible with the Arena missions pretty much way out of reach. The tournaments and events are such that with the amount of energy and the non-XP boosts, we can hardly complete anything!

Instead of having packs that are so expensive, has anyone given a thought if these paid packs were say a few couple of $? Say you have a pack of energy for 2$ or a rare tome pack offering 5 tomes for 4$, imagine how many normal (non -whale) players would consider buying them? I mean, do you even realise how many FULL games I can buy on Steam for the amount of money I am being asked to put into a single pack?

I understand Plarium is a company and needs to make profits, but the current amount of spend that is needed to reach anywhere in the game is too ridiculous! 

For god's sake give us a way to farm books!!!! 

Jun 18, 2020, 16:0006/18/20
05/29/19
having to open the arena window and then chose classic or tag on the map is a bit inconvenient. can't we just select classic or tag from the main arena window? new map looks cool, but isn't very handy
Jun 18, 2020, 20:1606/18/20
01/21/20
How do you unlock this new arena?  It says you gotta be level 35 to unlock.  I'm 53 and it wont unlock.  Do I have to wait for the new day to start or for the next level I gain?
Jun 18, 2020, 21:1006/18/20
04/14/20
bgizznit said:

How do you unlock this new arena?  It says you gotta be level 35 to unlock.  I'm 53 and it wont unlock.  Do I have to wait for the new day to start or for the next level I gain?
You wait until Monday when it will actually become operative. Nobody has access to it at the moment. 
Jun 18, 2020, 21:2206/18/20
01/21/20
Thanks for the response.  L9753 said:

bgizznit said:

You wait until Monday when it will actually become operative. Nobody has access to it at the moment. 

Jun 18, 2020, 22:0806/18/20
03/24/20
I'm possible speaking from someone who struggles to get and stay in the silver tier in the arena already. The void tower I didn't know was a real thing. In The Bazar can there at least be things that benefit anyone other then the whales of the game. Like energy ,epic totems and or ancient, void and like market a couple sacred shards a month that keeps free to play players interested others your just gonna have more people in bronze tier .If there isn't gonna be a void tower or a use for the campfire please try working on the battlepass .begging on my behave on the rest of the struggling bronze tier players
Jun 18, 2020, 23:4106/18/20
12/20/19

You can post in discord under suggestions about the battle pass