Update Highlights 1.15
Greetings from Plarium!
Update 1.15 approaches, and we have another batch of smaller features and improvements for you to enjoy. From a new Tournament type to endless Clan Boss HP and new Player Levels, we are looking to further increase the overall QoL for all Raiders. Check out the notes below to learn more:
Quality of Life
Undying Clan Boss
It has been a good while since the release of Clans. Since then, more Champions were added to the game, more Skills, buffs and debuffs, a whole new Rank of Artifacts. All in all, players received a great many tools of bringing the Clan Boss down faster and more efficiently - which in itself is a good thing. But that also means players are finishing these Battles much faster, and many of their Clanmates have trouble getting their own chance at participating to receive a Clan Boss Chest.
To fix that, we are making the Clan Boss ‘unkillable’. The HP milestones will remain, reaching them will grant two chests to all who participated and met the necessary goals, but the Clan Boss Battle itself will remain open to all members of the Clan.
That way, even if you are part of one of the Top Clans that can bring the Nightmare Boss down within hours, you can still get your rewards!
Additional Player Levels
This is fairly simple - player profiles will be capped at Level 100 now, go wild! To preemptively answer one of the questions, no, the Energy pool will not increase past level 60. But you will get new rewards for reaching milestones of Levels 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, and 100.
Arena Onslaught Tournament
A new Tournament type will be added to the roster! Battle other players, get Tournament Points for your victories, and earn your prizes amid the scorching sands of the Arena! Keep in mind, this will not be based on the number of medals you receive, and only successful Arena Battles that you’ve initiated will count (Defense will not affect the score either!).
Note: Arena Onslaught will not launch on the exact day of the Update. Keep an eye out for additional news in the game and on our social media!
Tournaments With Additional Conditions
Some Tournaments will have specific conditions to complete; they will become available in the near future. Such as defeating Dungeon Levels with Champions belonging to the same Faction or Champions of the same Rarity. Be on the lookout for these special conditions when new Tournaments launch!
Champion Balance and Bugfix
Skull Lord Var-Gall can properly apply Decrease MAX HP to targets under a Shield buff.
Fu-Shan’s skill [Howl] now properly displays the Stat that its damage is based on.
The following Skills are now multiplicative with other similar effects (Damage, Damage Decrease effects, etc) rather than additive:
- Cursehold, for Richtoff the Bold
- Kingslayer, for Elder Skarg
- Ethereal Ways, for Duchess Lilitu
- Shroud of Winter, for Ursine Icecrusher
- Resolute Defense, for Valla
- Spurn Oblivion, for Rotos the Lost Groom
- Battle Brothers, for Towering Titan
- Gold Tier IV Arena Chest will see a significant reward buff. This change will take effect on May 8th, 2020, but keep in mind that it will not retroactively change the rewards received on Monday that week. Most players will receive the updated chests on May 11th.
- You will be able to lock or unlock Champions in the Tavern
- Accessories will have an option to be sold from the Battle Result screen
- Accessories will be added to Tournament rewards
- Champions required for an active Champion Fusion will be marked with a special icon. Furthermore, there will be an alert pop-up before these Champions are sacrificed
- You will be able to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Battle Result window even if your Storage is full
- Improved UI for Arena Chests (tapping it will show rewards)
- Updated Platinum Tier matchmaking, your opponents will be chosen by their position on the Platinum Leaderboard rather than their Arena Points
- Various UI fixes