All Categories

Update Highlights 1.14

Update Highlights 1.14

Search
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 15, 2020, 15:2304/15/20
04/06/20
556

Hi, guys


blubb1080 said:


How come Skills like "Combust" which pop all poison buffs are still capped at 75k damage? Shouldn't this be fixed?

It kind of ruins these heroes for CB, furthermore it just undermines the skills description, misleading players into false assumptions and actions. 

"Combust" is a skill that instantly explodes all Poison debuffs, dealing damage equal to the duration left. This skill transforms multiple debuffs with damage as a percent of target maximum HP into one hit, therefore considers as being an attack based on target maximum HP. All attacks of that nature have a damage cap in the Clann Boss fight, to prevent exploits. We are working on making these aspects of indirect damage skill more identifiable.

Have a nice day and stay healthy

Apr 15, 2020, 16:1804/15/20
Apr 15, 2020, 16:19(edited)
04/15/20
3
So is poison Sensitivity supposed to not work on clan boss..?
Apr 16, 2020, 02:2104/16/20
04/15/20
3
So just did 4 CB runs.  Didnt work on easy.  Worked on normal.  Didnt work on hard.  Worked on Brutal.  
Apr 16, 2020, 18:1104/16/20
10/14/19
1
Will grohak be getting a buff in future update
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 17, 2020, 15:0304/17/20
04/06/20
556

Hi, guys

Benson1234 said:


So is poison Sensitivity supposed to not work on clan boss..?

Poison Sensitivity skill increases damage taken from the Poison debuff. Poison has a damage cap in Clan Boss fights, and Poison Sensitivity will be adding damage after damage reduction.

For example: if poison cap is 50k, then Poison Sensitivity I (25%) will increase damage to 62.5к.

Have a nice day and stay healthy

Apr 18, 2020, 00:4004/18/20
10/28/19
2
White Flame said:

directaim3 said:


Greetings! 

Duchess Lilitu no longer activates her first ability on ally. Only on herself.

Nothing about it in patch note. 

Is it ok? Answer and fix it please!

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue. Our developers are aware of the problem with Lilitu's Shield (A1). Looking into it. 


Hello again. How's it going with this issue? Problem still not solved. Waiting for your feedback.
Apr 19, 2020, 21:0804/19/20
04/15/20
3
I know that, I'm saying it doesn't work on all the bosses.  Works on normal and brutal.  Not easy or hard.  
Apr 23, 2020, 22:1204/23/20
05/12/19
1

Hey! 


Did someone mention already that Ma'Shalled third skill works non-correctly while stealing the "Block Damage" buff?

In the description of the third skill, it is written that Ma'Shalled steals "all buffs from the target before attacking". It means it should steal "Block damage" and deal normal damage to the target.

BUT in fact, it doesn't work like that with "Block Damage" buff. It steals it successfully but the target is still immune to the damage at this turn.


Can someone advise me where to report this bug?

Apr 23, 2020, 22:3804/23/20
04/14/20
1357
Benson1234 said:

I know that, I'm saying it doesn't work on all the bosses.  Works on normal and brutal.  Not easy or hard.  
It definitely works the same way on easy (20k damage without sensitivity, 25k with it) and normal (30k without, 37.5k with).  
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 24, 2020, 13:2904/24/20
04/06/20
556

Greetings


TonyFrost said:


Hey! 


Did someone mention already that Ma'Shalled third skill works non-correctly while stealing the "Block Damage" buff?

In the description of the third skill, it is written that Ma'Shalled steals "all buffs from the target before attacking". It means it should steal "Block damage" and deal normal damage to the target.

BUT in fact, it doesn't work like that with "Block Damage" buff. It steals it successfully but the target is still immune to the damage at this turn.


Can someone advise me where to report this bug?

Please inform our support team in discord about this bug, include a full sequence of events and champions involved. If possible, add a screenshot or short video of this occurrence.

You can submit a bug report on our official discord channel in # bug-reports.

https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6,

Have a nice day :)

Apr 25, 2020, 20:1204/25/20
04/19/20
1

Just opened 10 sacred shards in x2 chance but unfortunately I didn’t got any legendary champ 😶😥 but still, lucky to have valla, frostbringer, ursine, and gorgorab. And still hoping to have Zavia, Sir Nicholas, Lost Bride, Harvest Jack or Duchess. Maybe, you should make it a tripple the chance haha. I love this game! 👌🏼💯 Great work! More power to you guys! Safe

Apr 27, 2020, 03:0604/27/20
03/10/20
3
I was OK with all the popups when logging in but now I'm getting them every time I come back to the home screen. Really annoying and really killing my interest in the game
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2020, 09:1004/29/20
04/06/20
556

Hi, guys

Eastbeast said:


This update just froze my computer saying my account doesnt exist and now is stuck at oops somthing went wrong.... I was playing 6 hours ago. 3 min before maintenece. NOW I CANT LOG IN!!!!! PLEASE FIX THESE BUGS

That may be a technical issue. Please contact our technical support


You can submit your bug report here:


https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492


Have a nice day and stay healthy.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2020, 10:5204/29/20
04/06/20
556

Hi, guys

Bigbluetick13 said:

I was OK with all the popups when logging in but now I'm getting them every time I come back to the home screen. Really annoying and really killing my interest in the game

This aspect of the game is currently under review. We are working on improving these algorithms. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.