Update Highlights 1.14

Update Highlights 1.14

Search
MariusAdmin
Mar 31, 2020, 11:0003/31/20
09/04/17

Update Highlights 1.14

Greetings, Raiders!

The time has come to reveal another Update Highlight and take a peek at what we have in store for you in Update 1.14.

This update is entirely focused on the quality of life for all our players, and several frequently requested improvements are going live with 1.14. Check out the list below to learn more and, as always, leave any comments and suggestions below!

Quality of Life

Artifact Filter

We are adding a new system of filters to the Inventory which will allow you to find specific Artifacts you need much faster.

As you can see, Artifacts can be sorted by Type or by Stats - whether Primary Stats or Substats - or even a combination of filters. This will be particularly useful to veteran players, who have hundreds upon hundreds of various Artifacts lying around in the Storage.

Champion Collection Capacity Increase

Good news, everyone! The innkeeper’s been buried in letters to expand due to the influx of new Champions for a while now, and he’s finally working on building a whole new wing of the Tavern. We expect it to be completed by the time Update 1.14 goes live and to double the number of Champions that can stick outside the Champion Vault! That is, 200 Champions once all the slots have been unlocked.

Clan Boss Counter

To ensure you guys have an easier way of tracking the damage your teams deal to the Clan Boss and planning your next move, we are going to add a counter to the Clan Boss Battle. It will display the number of Turns that the Demon Lord has taken and the damage that your team dealt.

Balance

Champions

Faction Wars

The improvements to Faction Wars are twofold and will touch upon the difficulty of certain Crypt Stages and the drop rates of various Glyphs.

Even with the recent changes, we are always monitoring your feedback closely and comparing it with game metrics available to the Dev Team. With that in mind, we’ve decided to make all Faction Crypts a bit easier to complete starting from Stage 8.

In addition, we are lowering the drop rates of Rank 2 Glyphs from Stages 10-12 and will completely remove them from Stages 13-14. Glyphs of Ranks 3 and 4 will get increased drop rates.

Platinum Tier (Minor)

Starting from Update 1.14, we are going to introduce a small change to how battles in Platinum Tier work. After fighting the same opponent 10 times in a day (24 hours) - both victories and defeats count - every subsequent battle with that opponent will trigger a 15 minute cooldown that will not disappear after the Arena List is refreshed.

What this means is that you will not be able to fight the same opponent until the cooldown runs out, though you will be able to fight others on your list. We’ve included this change to somewhat limit the ‘farming’ of weaker opponents for Arena Points.

Clan Boss (Revive changes)

This is really a continuation of the changes we introduced in 1.13. Starting from turn 50, the Demon Lord will apply a Block Revive debuff to all Champions he kills. This is done to even the playing field between various teams and ensure there is no single “must have” team composition that is required for this challenge.

Leech and Veil\Perfect Veil

Each of these effects is getting a little buff in Update 1.14!

• Leech will heal the attacker by 18% as opposed to the current 10%.
  • Champions under Veil and Perfect Veil will get a 7,5% and 15% (respectively) damage reduction from all incoming AoE attacks.

These changes are going to have a profound impact on other aspects of the game. For example, Champions like Ma’Shalled (who also got buffed on top of everything else, as you can see!) will become even more valuable and powerful thanks to the healing output of [Leech] almost doubling. At the same time, Duchess Lilitu had undergone some changes to ensure the passive AoE damage reduction does not get out of hand, but thanks to [Veil] and [Perfect Veil] changes she will still remain a viable Champion.

Fear changes

We took some time to monitor Fear debuffs in game and will apply certain limitations in Update 1.14. Like other crowd control debuffs, it will no longer be subject to Increase Debuff Duration or Spread Debuffs effects. This applies to the Master Hexer and Sniper Masteries as well, they will no longer increase the chances of applying Fear or True Fear debuffs.

The following Masteries will now affect or include Fear or True Fear:

• Opportunist
  • Mighty Endurance
  • Wisdom of Battle
  • Harvest Despair
  • Deterrence
  • Fearsome Presence
  • Merciful Aid

Miscellaneous

• Fusion menu will display Champions who are required for a specific Fusion but are locked away in the Champion Vault, making it easier to see whether or not you have the required components

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2020, 20:0703/31/20
05/20/18

Great update, cant wait until you release it to the live servers. The artifact search is going to make the game much more playable.

I have not been always positive with some of your patches (like the last set of armor only for platinum arena...) but this time i think everything is looking good.

Thanks and hope to see new stuff coming soon.

Mar 31, 2020, 20:5603/31/20
10/30/19
Great update all new features sound awesome can’t wait to see them.
Apr 1, 2020, 00:3204/01/20
02/23/19
Are u going to increase artifact capacity too? Otherwise the update looks cool :-)
Apr 1, 2020, 07:0304/01/20
02/14/19

looks preety good :)

@marius

can you add portiats, to balanced champ, is so many of them, it willbe easirer to know with one are ballend 

thx mor Ma'shalad hope he finnly will be so scare how  those deamon should be...

Apr 1, 2020, 09:3504/01/20
02/20/20

Great up date!

Need buff to some of the other worse legendaries too and address duplicates -- make arena more diverse. 
Apr 1, 2020, 10:1604/01/20
02/14/19

Marius said:

Greetings, Raiders!

The time has come to reveal another Update Highlight and take a peek at what we have in store for you in Update 1.14.

This update is entirely focused on the quality of life for all our players, and several frequently requested improvements are going live with 1.14. Check out the list below to learn more and, as always, leave any comments and suggestions below!

Quality of Life

Artifact Filter

We are adding a new system of filters to the Inventory which will allow you to find specific Artifacts you need much faster.

As you can see, Artifacts can be sorted by Type or by Stats - whether Primary Stats or Substats - or even a combination of filters. This will be particularly useful to veteran players, who have hundreds upon hundreds of various Artifacts lying around in the Storage.

Champion Collection Capacity Increase

Good news, everyone! The innkeeper’s been buried in letters to expand due to the influx of new Champions for a while now, and he’s finally working on building a whole new wing of the Tavern. We expect it to be completed by the time Update 1.14 goes live and to double the number of Champions that can stick outside the Champion Vault! That is, 200 Champions once all the slots have been unlocked.

Clan Boss Counter

To ensure you guys have an easier way of tracking the damage your teams deal to the Clan Boss and planning your next move, we are going to add a counter to the Clan Boss Battle. It will display the number of Turns that the Demon Lord has taken and the damage that your team dealt.

Balance

Champions

Faction Wars

The improvements to Faction Wars are twofold and will touch upon the difficulty of certain Crypt Stages and the drop rates of various Glyphs.

Even with the recent changes, we are always monitoring your feedback closely and comparing it with game metrics available to the Dev Team. With that in mind, we’ve decided to make all Faction Crypts a bit easier to complete starting from Stage 8.

In addition, we are lowering the drop rates of Rank 2 Glyphs from Stages 10-12 and will completely remove them from Stages 13-14. Glyphs of Ranks 3 and 4 will get increased drop rates.

Platinum Tier (Minor)

Starting from Update 1.14, we are going to introduce a small change to how battles in Platinum Tier work. After fighting the same opponent 10 times in a day (24 hours) - both victories and defeats count - every subsequent battle with that opponent will trigger a 15 minute cooldown that will not disappear after the Arena List is refreshed.

What this means is that you will not be able to fight the same opponent until the cooldown runs out, though you will be able to fight others on your list. We’ve included this change to somewhat limit the ‘farming’ of weaker opponents for Arena Points.

Clan Boss (Revive changes)

This is really a continuation of the changes we introduced in 1.13. Starting from turn 50, the Demon Lord will apply a Block Revive debuff to all Champions he kills. This is done to even the playing field between various teams and ensure there is no single “must have” team composition that is required for this challenge.

Leech and Veil\Perfect Veil

Each of these effects is getting a little buff in Update 1.14!

• Leech will heal the attacker by 18% as opposed to the current 10%.
  • Champions under Veil and Perfect Veil will get a 7,5% and 15% (respectively) damage reduction from all incoming AoE attacks.

These changes are going to have a profound impact on other aspects of the game. For example, Champions like Ma’Shalled (who also got buffed on top of everything else, as you can see!) will become even more valuable and powerful thanks to the healing output of [Leech] almost doubling. At the same time, Duchess Lilitu had undergone some changes to ensure the passive AoE damage reduction does not get out of hand, but thanks to [Veil] and [Perfect Veil] changes she will still remain a viable Champion.

Fear changes

We took some time to monitor Fear debuffs in game and will apply certain limitations in Update 1.14. Like other crowd control debuffs, it will no longer be subject to Increase Debuff Duration or Spread Debuffs effects. This applies to the Master Hexer and Sniper Masteries as well, they will no longer increase the chances of applying Fear or True Fear debuffs.

The following Masteries will now affect or include Fear or True Fear:

• Opportunist
  • Mighty Endurance
  • Wisdom of Battle
  • Harvest Despair
  • Deterrence
  • Fearsome Presence
  • Merciful Aid

Miscellaneous

• Fusion menu will display Champions who are required for a specific Fusion but are locked away in the Champion Vault, making it easier to see whether or not you have the required components

one more quesion... When it came?
Apr 1, 2020, 12:1104/01/20
03/29/20
Wow sounds good, can't wait for the release
Apr 1, 2020, 13:4504/01/20
04/18/19

The update seems quite ok.

One question:

I do see the typical heroes balanced but when it comes to bringing more variety to the game, this will not help.

What happens with other Legendary heroes that no one uses and could bring more fun into the table?

Apr 2, 2020, 09:5604/02/20
10/17/19
Thx, exit?
Apr 2, 2020, 23:4304/02/20
03/18/20
can you also look at adjusting the banner drop rates for undead my god im down 3500 power and not 1 banner for this faction, dwarves skinwalkers and high elves drop way too many times over other factions
Apr 3, 2020, 08:4404/03/20
02/20/20
Any news on release date?
Apr 3, 2020, 11:5504/03/20
07/15/19

info said:

One question:

I do see the typical heroes balanced but when it comes to bringing more variety to the game, this will not help.

What happens with other Legendary heroes that no one uses and could bring more fun into the table?

And what about the Doupe Lego system?

I dont have many Legos but WHY does I pull the one I have.

Give us  some way to "ReRoll" doupes to anew lego.

(ReRoll to new random lego of same afinity)
Apr 3, 2020, 17:2404/03/20
01/17/19
Ethan said:

Any news on release date?
No, no ETA just yet. Pls stay tuned. 
Apr 4, 2020, 02:0704/04/20
07/05/18

I would like to be able to remove unnecessary equipment in the filter

Apr 4, 2020, 09:4204/04/20
Apr 4, 2020, 12:24(edited)
06/21/16

jonaswaller said:

info said:

One question:

And what about the Doupe Lego system?

I dont have many Legos but WHY does I pull the one I have.

Give us  some way to "ReRoll" doupes to anew lego.

(ReRoll to new random lego of same afinity)

Dude %%%%%%? WHAT Doupe lego system?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cirilla NEVER SAID it's only about legendaries, SHE SAID it's a system that will turn duplicate pulls from a source of dissapointment to something we will eagerly anticipate(or something along these lines).....first one I saw mentioning something like what you said("dupe Legows sis tem") is Darth Microtransactions, who obviously would care more about Legendaries, with the amount of cash he spends, or gets donations from companies or both. As far as I am concerned this is about ALL duplicates, meaning Epics and Rares too and even uncommons for those that would want to enhance these!!!

"Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry"
Apr 5, 2020, 14:1304/05/20
12/27/19

Hello Support Team,

Great changes!! But I still have a few things I'm missing:

- individual marking of heroes (e.g. 4 symbols with which you can mark a hero) e.g. mark all heroes for fusion / mark heroes for advancement / as you like.

- Symbol for the faction in the mini champion picture (so you can see immediately to which faction a hero belongs)

- Compare 2 heroes (e.g. to compare differences between 2 identical heroes)

- Possibility to fix the sort order so that it does not always jump to last used

Many greetings & stay healthy

scream949

Apr 5, 2020, 16:5704/05/20
10/17/19

remove the refresh arena there, a lot of players mistakenly press it and waste gems

thanks

Apr 5, 2020, 17:5204/05/20
05/20/18
scream949 said:

Hello Support Team,

- Possibility to fix the sort order so that it does not always jump to last used

Many greetings & stay healthy

scream949

Thats already available. Since months.
Apr 6, 2020, 04:2304/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 04:23(edited)
03/27/19
free or pay 200 capacity ?
Apr 6, 2020, 11:3804/06/20
10/02/19

As I have said many times before. Till you fix the fact that those completely op sets drop only in platinum I will not come back to the game. 

It is beyond me that so many people complained about this and you guys still put it in. So the people in plat stay on plat and you make it harder to get there for anyone else. Absolutely ridiculous. This model of gaming will do nothing but drive people away.