All Categories

(Champion Spotlight) (13.03.2020) Cillian the Lucky

Search
MariusAdmin
Mar 13, 2020, 12:0603/13/20
09/04/17

The lands of Teleria are never short of Champions, albeit not all of them fit the idealized tales of stalwart heroes or dreaded villains. Just like some warriors forge their legends in battle with peerless talent, so too some stumble into the spotlight through sheer dumb luck. This is one such tale.

Sir Cillian was never blessed with an impressive stature or any particular grace. He ever was, as he is now, portly and cheerful, far more interested in attending the next feast than winning glory on the field of battle. As a page in the service of Sir Fadrique - an exalted Knight of Kaerok - Cillian was the least talented student of all arts martial. He was awkward and clumsy with the sword, could not hit a target with a bow if it was set more than ten paces away from him, and could barely ride a horse without falling over his head. He was ridiculed by his peers and mercilessly berated by his tutors, though no amount of beating could awaken the talents that were simply not there.

One fateful day, Cillian’s impressive display of ineptitude made him the target of the Lord’s ire and he was forced to flee the castle. He sought to hide in the woods that surrounded Fadrique’s ancestral estate and, true to his nature, lost his way mere minutes after entering the forest thicket. Hapless, he roamed the overgrown paths for hours upon hours until finally coming across a hidden glade. There were voices coming from the glade, pure and clear, elated as they sang the songs of joy. Mesmerized by the beautiful music, Cillian made his way to the glade, and what he saw there would change his life forever.

Dancing ‘round a mighty oak that grew in the very middle of the glade and clad in clothes of bright colours were the forest faes, their voices joining together to praise the rebirth of nature that spring brought. Cillian was dumbfounded and froze on the spot, observing the jubilant spirits for what seemed like an eternity before a drowse overtook him and he fell into a deep slumber. When he woke up, the faes were gone as if they never existed and, at first, Cillian assumed he had dreamt it all up. But, as he got up to his feet, something slipped off his chest and onto the ground beneath. The young page leaned over to find a four-leaf clover of such a vibrant green it stood out immediately in the fresh grass that covered the forest floor. Not one to let a bit of luck go to waste, he gathered the leaf and hurried away from the glade.

From that day onward, Cillian’s every undertaking was blessed with uncanny fortune. He found his way back home without stumbling off the correct path even once, and in the days that followed he somehow managed to pass every single test he had failed before. His opponents would stumble and fall, his arrows would find their mark no matter how laughable his technique was, and he eventually lucked his way to Knighthood.

As a Knight of Kaerok, Sir Cillian won many a joust when the horses of his rivals veered off course or rose to their haunches inexplicably a second before his lance dislodged their rider to the cheerful applause of the observing crowds. So too did many foes find their end in the most undignified way, such as Xensor the Grim - an infamous necromancer - tripping over his own cloak and stumbling off the edge of his tower moments before unleashing a deadly spell upon Sir Cillian. Or the Orc chieftain Arzhak the Bloodthirsty, whose band of raiders terrorized an entire Duchy for years, falling victim to a swarm of angry hornets when Sir Cillian accidentally dislodged their nest upon Arzhak’s head.

Of course, the commoners care little what force ensures their hero’s success, and over the years Cillian’s tale grew and spread far and wide. To this day he remains a beloved and famed Knight, whose deeds are eclipsed only by his love for ale and song.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 13, 2020, 12:4003/13/20
Mar 13, 2020, 12:43(edited)
02/04/19

Cillian the lucky: "Charmed life [P]": "... a [25% Continuous Heal] buff, or..." Is this a new buff or just a typo? Until now only 7,5% and a 15% continuous heal buffs are known to me (https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/673_guides-and-tutorials/124102_list-buffs-and-debuffs/).

Double hit A1, single hits A2 and A3, all debuffs blocked by CB (slow, steal turn meter, block cooldown skills, stun). Usefulness for CB near zero - really intended?

Kind regards

Arthurios

Mar 14, 2020, 11:3803/14/20
01/04/20

The Champion is useless, period. No arena, no CB, no Farming, maybe some dungeons.. 

Just fuse him for fun. 

Mar 14, 2020, 11:4003/14/20
03/30/19
Where am I supposed to use this garbage? 
Mar 15, 2020, 06:0303/15/20
09/24/19

1) REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS REQUIRED.

2 CHANGE HIS PASSIVE SO HE CAN SURVIVE!

Charmed Life [Passive]

Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff. UNLESS!

Charmed Life [Passive]

Removes 1 random debuff from this Champion at the start of this Champion’s turn.

Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: Places two 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs, Places a [Shield] buff equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP, place a [Unkillable] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.

Inflict Misfortune [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) MAKE THIS ATTACK ALL ENEMIES 

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn. (REMOVE THIS JUST MAKE IT ATTACK ALL ENEMIES ) ADD Decreases the Enemies Turn Meter by 20%.

i know for a fact nothing will change with him.
Mar 15, 2020, 07:5703/15/20
Mar 15, 2020, 21:30(edited)
10/14/19

15 legendary book to max out for a champion that has no use anywhere lol 

ohh wait, expect faction wars that no one gives zero %%%%% about.

--- edited by AL ---

Pls do not swear
Mar 15, 2020, 08:1403/15/20
09/04/19

Banner Lords Legardarys Just for Food

Cillian the Food

Richtoff the Food

Food Champfort

lol

Mar 16, 2020, 21:2503/16/20
Mar 16, 2020, 21:25(edited)
05/29/19
Change his Affinity to Spirit please.
Mar 17, 2020, 02:1303/17/20
07/15/19
Change his affinity to Spirit or Void.
Mar 18, 2020, 18:4903/18/20
07/18/19
please do a rework asap for this guy. this skills arent good. make his passive apply to all allies and make him either arena or cb focused. hes an attack legendary with no aoe, he dies FAST yet doesnt have great dmg output? it doesnt make any sense. i dont care about affinity, just please rework this champion so hes viable somewhere if not everywhere. thank you for your hard work devs.
Mar 19, 2020, 14:5303/19/20
02/04/19

Lepinox said:

1) REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS REQUIRED.

2 CHANGE HIS PASSIVE SO HE CAN SURVIVE!

Charmed Life [Passive]

Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: a 50% [Increase ATK] buff, a 30% [Increase C.DMG] buff, a 30% [Increase C.RATE] buff, a 25% [Strengthen] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff. UNLESS!

Charmed Life [Passive]

Removes 1 random debuff from this Champion at the start of this Champion’s turn.

Places one of the following buffs on this Champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: Places two 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs, Places a [Shield] buff equal to 30% of this Champion’s MAX HP, place a [Unkillable] buff, or a [Block Damage] buff.

Inflict Misfortune [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns) MAKE THIS ATTACK ALL ENEMIES 

Attacks 1 enemy. Has an 85% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance of placing a [Block Cooldown Skills] debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn. (REMOVE THIS JUST MAKE IT ATTACK ALL ENEMIES ) ADD Decreases the Enemies Turn Meter by 20%.

i know for a fact nothing will change with him.

Some of these suggestions sound better than his current skill set. If he stays as he is it's quite useless to fuse him and he's just another underpowered Banner Lord legendary. He definetely need rework.

My rework suggestions:

A1: keep it at it is.

Inflict misfortune: Attacks all enemies. Places one of the following debuffs on every enemy: [Poison sensitivity], [25% Weaken], [Block debuffs]

Head ringer: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a stun debuff for 1 turn. Steals 50% of the targets turn meter.

Charmed Life [P]: Removes a random debuff on this champion at the start of each turn. Places one of the following random debuffs on each ally for 1 turn at the start of each turn: {see original description}

Kind regards

Arthurios

Mar 22, 2020, 00:0103/22/20
03/21/20
Original and i like it
Mar 23, 2020, 13:1603/23/20
10/30/19

Where's the Fire Knight Tournament that was suppose to begin March 23 which helps us get Hatchet Slinger who is part of the fusion? According to your news about this limited fusion event, the tournament was suppose to start today.

Mar 24, 2020, 02:4303/24/20
11/28/19
15 Books? Really?  You guys need to reduce the amount of books required AND give people a way to earn books (not a cash grab event or whale war tournament) in game. I've spent a decent amount of  money on this game but your high AF if you think I'm buying 15 books at $25 a go. Plarium is beyond tone deaf with the majority of its playerbase. 
May 19, 2020, 22:4505/19/20
04/28/20
Darin Brown said:

15 Books? Really?  You guys need to reduce the amount of books required AND give people a way to earn books (not a cash grab event or whale war tournament) in game. I've spent a decent amount of  money on this game but your high AF if you think I'm buying 15 books at $25 a go. Plarium is beyond tone deaf with the majority of its playerbase. 
i'd say you lost the moment you spent money. 
May 21, 2020, 08:1005/21/20
May 21, 2020, 08:23(edited)
09/04/19

make him a HP or Def champion otherwise just dies 

May 22, 2020, 13:5305/22/20
02/13/20
You bring this garbage to the table and then cancel battle pass? Someone has to be getting high or you have gone full stupid most players were depending on battle pass to upgrade their accounts and without it you are going to lose those that do not have hundreds to spend to win. I guess the money means more than player base so yeah you keep doing those consumers wrong and watch your game go down!
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 25, 2020, 12:5405/25/20
04/06/20

Hi.

BWC131 said:

You bring this garbage to the table and then cancel battle pass? Someone has to be getting high or you have gone full stupid most players were depending on battle pass to upgrade their accounts and without it you are going to lose those that do not have hundreds to spend to win. I guess the money means more than player base so yeah you keep doing those consumers wrong and watch your game go down!

We recognize that this feature in its current state, while had positive response through our players, has its problems that needed to be addressed, and more work needs to be done. We will keep you informed about the state of the matter, so stay tuned.

Have a nice day.

Aug 6, 2020, 20:1308/06/20
08/06/20
I recently pulled cillian as my 2nd legendary champ. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed so I thought of a good way to buff him into a real legendary champ. Male his passive apply to all allies. That would honestly be good enough. But if you also increased some of the buffs duration (excluding block damage) to 3 turns and maybe added an increase def. it would make him a decent LEGO champ I think, especially in arena.
Aug 9, 2020, 06:1308/09/20
07/19/20
Apr 23, 2022, 07:3604/23/22
May 2, 2022, 07:02(edited)
04/23/22

Having failed to become a knight, Cillian took up the profession of an adventurer, and while he turned out to be quite adept with both slings and spells, it was his native talent in brewing potions that soon made him the most sought after champion of the land and also check rushessay  for custom essay there. From lowly guardsmen to displaced village elders, there are none who would not take up their swords when Sir Cillian's elixir is at stake-yet another example of how even the most unlikely heroes prove to be quite capable when given a chance.