All Categories

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Update Highlights 1.13.5

Search
Comments
Mar 11, 2020, 20:3303/11/20
04/06/19

nesone45 said:

Ok, i have read over a 100 comments and i hope plarium reads it too because people are really angry about simple stuff that can be fixed with no effort at all...

1. Please add more space for champions and artifacts - this is the main problem 

wont happen, Plarium don't want you to horde duplicates or have space for food to be saved up for fusions, this way you have no choice but to "spend" when the event is live and spend godly hours on the game leveling them food.

It's either attempt to fill your pokedex and keep 1 of each toon (lets ignore the uncommon and common) or make pre made food. NOT BOTH
Mar 11, 2020, 21:0503/11/20
06/24/19
ryanadad said:

I'm so glad that i worked so hard to get Tormin during the fusion, then you nerf him and create a champion that counters everything he does and give it to everyone for free.

THIS. Designing a character specifically to counter Tormin and then giving her away for free to everyone feels like a slap in the face to those of us who put in a lot of effort (and, yes, some real money) to fuse Tormin. I will certainly think twice about investing any real money to complete future events. Why bother, when you never know if Plarium is going to neuter the character in a matter of months?
Mar 11, 2020, 23:2403/11/20
Mar 11, 2020, 23:25(edited)
05/13/19

It took me 2 hours to write the Wall of Text on Page 6 of this thread.

It took you 2 seconds to ignore all of it and release everything with out doing any of the changes I recommended.

I'm not upset.

Why? am I not upset?

It took your Game Designers 2 hours creating all of these Login Reward Heroes.

It will take me 2 seconds to use them all as chickens.

If the heroes don't function, I can't use them.

All your efforts have been in vain. 
Mar 12, 2020, 00:0403/12/20
05/13/19

Again plarium did not listen to us and pushed what they wanted and ultimately im sure the updates are geared more towards bringing in money than actually listening or making things much better.

You kept with the op gear for the top plat players making it harder for new players to make it in....

you kept with just adding more lesser potions for top stages of keeps which is garbage, I have over 1k lesser potions but I cant keep up with your silver robbing game to just combine them which means more farming and wasting energy and on top of that im now getting shards and brews even more now? just had 6 runs in a row with either shards or a single void brew in arcane keep....ripoff!

You also have made battle pass a resource hog enforcing people to waste even more precious energy....ascending champs of every faction when people do not always need to ascent 3 of every faction in a week, use low tier champs some might say but not everyone has extra rare voids laying around nor wants to waste the silver on useless champs....defeat 360 enemies in campaigns using uncommons...not everyone wants to farm and not everyone has enough uncommons or want to waste the energy for it and lately it seems I have not been getting as many mystery shards there to keep up, just a bunch of low tier crap gear....then on top of all that you keep having broken challenges like the sell 50 artifacts that is not working and if you fix it I do not want to go off selling artifacts once again....

Overall awesome job listening to us, no wonder your store ratings have dipped down to 3.9 now, you should update your website to reflect that since you are putting out another lie claiming you have 4.8 ratings....
Mar 12, 2020, 03:0703/12/20
03/27/19

need more epic healers 

for demon, dwarf,  lizard, orcs, dark elves, orgry, barbarians and undead ( unholy regeneration)

time for fusion ( no time limit ) 
Mar 12, 2020, 07:0103/12/20
06/13/19

I thought you announced Ma'Shallad would get a buff, yet i dont see him in the list ?

Mar 12, 2020, 10:5203/12/20
01/17/19
rahul96753 said:

Yannica's A3 is bugged ,It never does a critical hit. Please fix this .
Hi. Yannica was fixed in 1.13.5
Mar 12, 2020, 10:5303/12/20
01/17/19
maksimnovgorodov76 said:

Thank you very much to the developers and the entire Plarium team.You're doing a great job.

Thank you for your kind words.
Mar 12, 2020, 10:5603/12/20
01/17/19
kyash2379 said:

i dont care about this update all i want is help  with getting my account unban  email 5 or more times no help   ask on discord then mod bann me there  
Please PM your ingame ID and your ticket number.  I will chase it for you. 
Mar 12, 2020, 11:5203/12/20
06/13/19
@Angry Lady, what about Ma'Shallad buff ?
Mar 12, 2020, 16:1903/12/20
Mar 12, 2020, 16:24(edited)
06/21/16

I wanted to ask(and by no means whatsoever I'm gonna say the same old, same old stuff that are known and most keep repeating, as it will magically increase speed in taking care of them, especially if they're being worked on currently), what about the campfire? Will you do something with it, or will it remain a base for the Christmas tree, in which case, just rename it "Christmas tree placement area" or something, so we know what to expect.

In case you're planning to use it, I have thought about it. The mechanic on utilizing champion duplicates for their improvement, will be available upon patch 1.14, so why not use it in some way?

Suggestion for Raid Shadow Legend's Bastion campfire usage(a different time and season to that of as a Christmas tree base) - 

Process Name: "Sacrificial Altar", or "Sacred Fire". 

When: 15 days before and after Summer Solstice(1 month duration). 

How: Place character and 1 duplicate(from uncommon to Epic quality, or any two legendaries, cause those are hard to come by with for duplicates. (Also, to get income, a Legendary and a special item called "Crystal of atonement" from the shop for those that have too few legendaries and willing to pay to improve them could be possible) to the Altar or Fire and fuse or Burn the first Legendary mortal skin into an improved version with 100% success, denoted by 1 gold star. This resulting into a new 6 star cycle of ascendancy available that can improve their stats by the same amount that the core star gave. This upon completion gives the opportunity for another gold star, up to 6. 

Exception: On the day of Summer solstice this can be attempted without any duplicate and with 70% chanse of success, but with the downside of losing that champ if the process fails.

The resulted Champions will be viable for use in one of the higher campaign difficulties, called Terror/Fright/Doom/Ultimate(or something) and can use  Relic or Mythic or Demigod artifact sets and accessories.

(Edited for grammar)

Mar 13, 2020, 06:0603/13/20
Mar 21, 2020, 15:54(edited)
10/14/19

Marius said:

Affinity Dungeons and Potions

This is a long-standing request indeed; we’ve monitored the situation with Potions for a while and took several steps to help players (Potion Mixing, additional sources such as Clan Boss Chests), but with a multitude of new Champions added to the game we also want to make sure our players have a more certain way of obtaining Potions to Ascend them. As such, we will be significantly increasing the number of Lesser Potions in a single drop for later Stages of the Affinity Keeps. As an example, where you could get 7 Lesser Potions at max for Stage 15 before, you will now get 7 Lesser Potions at the minimum.

Thanks for nothing basically 228 energy for 2 max 4 Superior  if I mix them all, and then no more energy unless buying with real money 

--- edited by AL ---

Pls do not swear

Mar 13, 2020, 13:1903/13/20
12/25/19
The best update you've given so far is the battle pass. Gave me something to look forward to everyday. Other than that, I feel like the spider dungeon needs a little debuffing, it's becoming a thing where you must get certain champions to fully execute the fight. Those little spiderlings are already annoying. At least increase the drop of epics in it? Thanks!
Mar 14, 2020, 06:3803/14/20
03/27/19

in the next update 

dungeon divers event add:

potion:                                                 

1.lesser 1 or 2 points each                 

2. greater 5 each 

3. Superior 10 each 

scroll:

1. basic x1 each 

2. advance x2 each 

3. divine x3 each 

Mar 14, 2020, 20:2603/14/20
08/07/16

I placed a bug report 2 or 3 days ago about one of the weekly quests not updating the count of artifact items sold... Has anyone actually looked into that? It would be nice to see I didn't waste $50 on the gold Battle pass.

Mar 15, 2020, 09:1503/15/20
02/23/20
I've had a ticket open for over ten days just to get my account restored and it still isn't done. Money wasted on a battle pass and days of progress lost. 
Mar 18, 2020, 06:4703/18/20
Mar 18, 2020, 06:48(edited)
06/21/16

Hello, good morning dear Sirs, Madams.

I've seen online that for 1.14 version the base slots are increased by 100. This is actually even better than I asked(which was vault slots) and for this I both congratulate and thank you. Now I both hope AND expect the naggers to come here and do the same. Unless mommy doesn't let them perhaps. We've all been kids in our lives we know how easy it is in the Internet era and behind a keyboard, to just nag about anything they can't nag at home, cause parents will ground them, at best.

There wasn't much info on that one I thought, though. Only that and some of the champs balancing; I think the champions duplicates were going to be adressed on this one by doing something to improve the champs using those duplicates? Also I know from users that there will be loads of new champs added. Can we get some info on whether this(champ imrovement through their duplicates) will be a feature in the coming update or one of the next ones?

Cheers

Mar 21, 2020, 15:5103/21/20
01/17/19

Etniss Keverdeen said:

@Angry Lady, what about Ma'Shallad buff ?

Hi,

As far as I am aware, Ma'Shallad is going to be re-balanced in 1.14
Mar 21, 2020, 16:0003/21/20
01/17/19

Steve Knierim said:

I placed a bug report 2 or 3 days ago about one of the weekly quests not updating the count of artifact items sold... Has anyone actually looked into that? It would be nice to see I didn't waste $50 on the gold Battle pass.

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the bug. The issue is resolved. Pls check official discord server for the latest updates.

Mar 21, 2020, 16:0103/21/20
01/17/19
Robert Noriega said:

I've had a ticket open for over ten days just to get my account restored and it still isn't done. Money wasted on a battle pass and days of progress lost. 
Please PM your ID and ticket number. I will chase it for you.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.