Create Plarium ID to Keep Communicating on the Forum
Hello all! This information is for players that post on the Plarium forums but haven't connected their Plarium IDs:
If you've been visiting the Plarium forums by using the Forum button in-game, but you haven't yet set up your Plarium ID, you've likely been using a temporary guest account on the forums.
These temporary accounts will be disabled with the release of patch 1.13, which is pretty soon, and players will no longer be able to access those forum accounts.
To keep your forum account and keep posting, you need to set up your Plarium ID from within Raid by the end of January. Please do the following:
SET UP YOUR PLARIUM ID
1. Go to Settings -> Profile
2. Tap "Connect to Plarium ID"
3. Follow the instructions to create your Plarium ID
CONNECT YOUR PLARIUM ID TO YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT
1. Open the hidden menu on the left-hand side of the Bastion screen
2. Tap "Forums" to open the Forums in your device's default web browser
3. On the Plarium forums page, tap "Log In"
4. Log into the forums with your newly created Plarium ID*
If you've kept your browser history, and you have a history with a guest account, your guest account's comment and post history will be automatically transferred to your new account based on your Plarium ID.
Once you've done the above, you're free to keep discussing Raid to your heart's content on our forums.