All Categories

Raid on Plarium Play Officially

Search
CirillaAdmin
Dec 30, 2019, 15:3812/30/19
02/27/19

The OFFICIAL desktop version of Raid: Shadow Legends™ is now available for Windows/macOS - exclusively on Plarium Play™.

To play Raid on PC, just click this link to download the Plarium Play launcher.

Get it on Plarium Play →

https://plarium.com/landings/en/desktop/raid/plariumplay_raid_f037_frm_rldoapp?plid=150598&pxl=seo

If you want to continue your mobile progress on PC, you need to go into your mobile account, tap your avatar to open “Settings” and connect your Plarium ID or create a new one in the “Profile” tab before continuing.

Once you’re done, just download Raid in Plarium Play™ and follow the instructions!

Features:

● PC Quality Graphics: Experience Raid like never before with HD textures, higher frame rate, new animations, occlusion effects, terrain animations, motion blur, and more!

● PC Optimized Controls & Settings: Dive into our version updated for PC play with fully-configurable graphics settings, new controls, and hotkeys.

● Powered by Plarium Play™: Use a Plarium ID to sync your accounts, connect with other players, and get native application performance on the Plarium Play downloadable launcher.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2019, 20:4412/31/19
12/28/19

gotta admit - even tho the monetisation is outrageous - adding Raid to the Plarium App is just super EPIC!
It is just so much smoother and more fun to play than on my smartphone! Thanks for that - to many improvements like this in 2020 <3

Jan 2, 2020, 01:5301/02/20
08/16/19
Veil is broken too.  Sigh..what ISN"T broken on the "new official" PC version?
Jan 2, 2020, 08:0801/02/20
Jan 2, 2020, 14:19(edited)
07/10/19

Got booted from a guild for trying to get arbitor.   Guild has a top 10 and leaves their guild to maximize ultra nightmare clan boss.  Imo if you leave a guild you lose your rewards, however that isn't the case allowing the top tier guilds to dictate how much damage I can do while doing 75 mill a key on ultra nightmare cb in 2 or more guilds.  THIS NEEDS TO STOP.  I was told I couldn't get arbitor unless I left the guild.

CirillaAdmin
Jan 2, 2020, 14:2401/02/20
02/27/19

Hello guys! And Happy New Year! 

BAWS, thanks for your warm words, they mean a lot!

SOMEGUY, could you please give us more details about what exactly is not working in the desktop version of the game?

As for the question about the Guild and Arbiter, I am not sure, I got it quite straight. Could you please post this question in Game Discussion section and rephrase it a bit so that we could help you? Thank you!

Jan 5, 2020, 05:2701/05/20
08/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! And Happy New Year! 

BAWS, thanks for your warm words, they mean a lot!

SOMEGUY, could you please give us more details about what exactly is not working in the desktop version of the game?

As for the question about the Guild and Arbiter, I am not sure, I got it quite straight. Could you please post this question in Game Discussion section and rephrase it a bit so that we could help you? Thank you!

I did and you all deleted my post - sleep does not work properly - champions (playes and NPC's) come out of it without losing a turn, champions are hitting twice, Dracomorph kills a NPC, the hits it again (they are already dead), able to target veil'd characters in Arena when they are using Lilith. 

Add on top of this the normal buggy plarium app - slow, laggy, have to click multiple times to exist...the beta version was 100x better.
Jan 21, 2020, 00:1501/21/20
01/19/20

Hi,

New player here (just started this weekend) and I'm so glad to have this option! The graphics upgrade is incredible (not to mention easier to read).

Props to the Devs and artists!

CirillaAdmin
Jan 21, 2020, 11:4801/21/20
02/27/19

Hey guys! 

I did and you all deleted my post - sleep does not work properly - champions (playes and NPC's) come out of it without losing a turn, champions are hitting twice, Dracomorph kills a NPC, the hits it again (they are already dead), able to target veil'd characters in Arena when they are using Lilith.
Add on top of this the normal buggy plarium app - slow, laggy, have to click multiple times to exist...the beta version was 100x better.  

Sorry to hear about all of that. In order for us to help you with each of these, please report the issues with as many details as possible in bug-reports on our official Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6 Our moderators will take care of those. 

Hi,
New player here (just started this weekend) and I'm so glad to have this option! The graphics upgrade is incredible (not to mention easier to read).

Hey! Great to have you on board! Welcome to the family and good luck

Jan 23, 2020, 00:1901/23/20
08/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hey guys! 

Sorry to hear about all of that. In order for us to help you with each of these, please report the issues with as many details as possible in bug-reports on our official Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6 Our moderators will take care of those. 

Hi,

Hey! Great to have you on board! Welcome to the family and good luck

Fix your own game - I'm a paying customer and I'm not into giving away free information because Plarium doesn't make it a priority to test properly.

Jan 23, 2020, 00:2101/23/20
08/16/19
And of course, as I type that - the PC version crashed and won't start back up - but the phone version is fine.  For all the crappy things Plarium does by stealing money from their players when they "rebalance" - at least make the freaking desktop version stable.  And no - we don't believe all the shills that are  hired to "say great things about plarium"
Jan 28, 2020, 18:0401/28/20
02/13/19

someguy said:

And of course, as I type that - the PC version crashed and won't start back up - but the phone version is fine.  For all the crappy things Plarium does by stealing money from their players when they "rebalance" - at least make the freaking desktop version stable.  And no - we don't believe all the shills that are  hired to "say great things about plarium"

Hi,

I know how frustrating it is when game crashes, but it's not Plarium fault.

I've a new PC and a 100mb connection and I've never had issues, so it could be your device/connection. 

Jan 28, 2020, 23:1201/28/20

Hi , needed help with the power , skill & lvl for my men.

Jan 29, 2020, 00:1701/29/20
10/09/19
What’s the update about the people who have not received their prime loot items. I received no potions or books. I’ve been contacting everyone I can and nothing pls help
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.