All Categories

Tormin the Cold. Part II

Tormin the Cold. Part II

Search
Comments
Dec 19, 2019, 14:0312/19/19
10/19/19
The nerf is going to happen regardless of what we say.  We're only going to get the 2 books regardless of how much we complain.  This is how Plarium works, we've all seen it over and over.  All we can hope for, is when they nerf him, they buff his other ability's.  His damage is weak right now.  Why can't his A1 hit just as hard as Bellowers A1.  As a Legendary champ, his should hit even harder then a rares.
CirillaAdmin
Dec 19, 2019, 15:3412/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 15:37(edited)
02/27/19
Hi guys! We do understand your concerns, however, Tormin is not supposed to be a great damage dealer, he is a very powerful control champion and we are not going to change that. Again, we won't rush into changes. We will be very careful with the rework and make sure that we don't break the champion in any way. We ourselves like him too much to be doing that.
Dec 19, 2019, 16:0912/19/19
Dec 19, 2019, 16:28(edited)
03/30/19

Cirilla said:

Hi guys! We do understand your concerns, however, Tormin is not supposed to be a great damage dealer, he is a very powerful control champion and we are not going to change that. Again, we won't rush into changes. We will be very careful with the rework and make sure that we don't break the champion in any way. We ourselves like him too much to be doing that.

Tormin is not a great damage dealer? Powerful control champion? 

Tell me at which aspect of the game besides the useless Faction Wars is crowd control of any relevance?! 

He brings no noteworthy debuffs, no buffs, just crowd control and no damage?

Endgame dungeons are not about CC, they are about damage, survivability only matters to beginners, Clan Boss is definitely not about CC, so that leaves him as an arena only character that will guard my vault just like another *cough* powerful control champion *cough* Harvester Jack. Nice. 

He is only useful for beginners who struggle to clear waves till Boss in dungeons. 

Arena is worthless waste of time with terrible rewards once a week, and if  YOUR SPEED + ACC >> ENEMY SPEED + RESIST you win almost regardless of the comp, so that makes Tormin completely redundant in that regard. 

Remember that you said the same things about Harvester Jack and 99% of the community will agree with me when I say he is useless.

Do you know who else is a "pOwErFuL cOnTroL ChAmPiOn" ? Angar. Look at him and all the taunts he has, please tell me where is he ever used by anyone? Rares are better than him and his "crowd control".

BEST crowd control is DEATH, not 25% chance to freeze or provoke. None of your "powerful CC no damage champions" are relevant in any aspect.

EDIT : Let's take a look at some actually "POWERFUL" control champions. Rae , who happens to be one of the highest damage dealing champions in the game, Shirimani, one of the best healers in the game who also has a decent amount of damage (if built for that purpose), BIG UN with his crazy damage and stuns while also having CC that can actually be used against bosses (turn meter decrease). Fu Shan with his ridiculous damage. Even tanky champs like Ignatius bring damage AND their CC! You see the pattern? It's not the Warchiefs, Agnars, the Soulless, the Harvester Jacks who are powerful, it's the damage dealers who also bring CC. 

Dec 20, 2019, 01:0312/20/19
05/24/19
Outstanding!! Since you've started compensating what am I getting for warchief? Since the rework of the rework you guys unreworked, also I have reignbeast, and a steel Bowyer invested in...skilled maxed with Bowyer, haven't fully maxed the reignbeast...but warchief fully booked and masteries can't wait for this it should be juicy...or howzabout u put warchief back to how he was, and start releasing details prior to screwing champions up...and fix warchief ffs
Dec 20, 2019, 06:0712/20/19
10/05/19

One Dwarf Should not change the effort of almost 99% of the players, who won't be able to craft them. This guy brought so much disbalance to the game. His passive needs to be removed. He is still gonna be a strong champion. But with ONE Dwarf in the team even the beginner player can sit and laugh on pro players 3 out of 4 heroes got frozen and not move. And win. Need to nerf this dwarf. Nerf it soon. Arenas strongest player become nothing and 2and month players who got them beats pro players. Stop this! We have to re-dress the whole arena team based on 1 dwarf ?! Now all heroes has to be dressed in resistance and immune sets? Come on , Plarium! You just destroyed the whole game by bringing one stupid overpowered and dis balancing dwarf to the game. People was hoping for positive moments for Christmas.  And what they got? The end of this game. Nerf he dworf or I am gonna leave the game too, like my other friends already did.

(Your 3 month player,  who spend over $5000 on this game)

Dec 20, 2019, 08:1312/20/19
Dec 26, 2019, 11:47(edited)
02/14/19

Damir Dash said:

One Dwarf Should not change the effort of almost 99% of the players, who won't be able to craft them. This guy brought so much disbalance to the game. His passive needs to be removed. He is still gonna be a strong champion. But with ONE Dwarf in the team even the beginner player can sit and laugh on pro players 3 out of 4 heroes got frozen and not move. And win. Need to nerf this dwarf. Nerf it soon. Arenas strongest player become nothing and 2and month players who got them beats pro players. Stop this! We have to re-dress the whole arena team based on 1 dwarf ?! Now all heroes has to be dressed in resistance and immune sets? Come on , Plarium! You just destroyed the whole game by bringing one stupid overpowered and dis balancing dwarf to the game. People was hoping for positive moments for Christmas.  And what they got? The end of this game. Nerf he dworf or I am gonna leave the game too, like my other friends already did.

Explain to me how a champion that counters the speed meta by rendering it ineffective, who directly counters game mechanics braking Hegemon, who almost everyone can get brings disbalance? 

How 2 months playing player can win with pro players? Its not about some secret knowledge, but amount of money you spend on gear and energy to farm dungeons. You cannot really speed up the town hall development either, can you? It takes months even for paying people. 

I think you were one of those lucky noobs who got lucky and summoned Hegemon. 

10m player, spent 0000£ on the game, just added this because you know it matters. 
Dec 20, 2019, 13:5712/20/19
10/19/19
Cirilla said:

Sorry, I didn't explain.  I understand he's a control champion and not a damage dealer.  My point was, they need to be directly related.  So if you take away 20% of his control, then he needs to do 20% more damage.  Something like that would actually make him more balance for other parts of the game also.
Dec 20, 2019, 23:5412/20/19
06/24/19
Two free legendary skill books, and a much-needed tweak to his skills is a solid outcome. I'm only missing some void potions to complete the fusion, and I'm looking forward to having this character! His kit - even with a change to his passive ability - is fantastic! So glad to see Dwarves getting some love.
Dec 21, 2019, 01:0212/21/19
05/16/19

glizdazla said:

Future of the game balance suffers because of Hegemon.

I agree completely and utterly.  Hegemon was the WORST decision this company ever made, maybe short of selling champions outright.  If they had any knowledge whatsoever about gaming, it is to never, NEVER break your own game's mechanics for profit. 

Assuming this game lasts in the long run, eventually all of Platinum is going to be overrun with Hegemon.  It won't be about skill, won't be about who spent the most, won't be about Tormin the Expensive.  It will be about who lucked out and got Hegemon.

The sad thing is, they know very well he is god-broken, but they ignore all complaints regarding him.  They care more about selling void shards than they do about the fact that they broke their own game when they made him.

Tormin is powerful, but Hegemon is worse.  You can work around Tormin.  However, with Hegemon, defending against him completely is impossible.  You either get champions locked down for TWO turns, or if he is geared for damage, you take a substantial amount of damage before you're able to do anything at all.
Dec 21, 2019, 17:3612/21/19
08/23/19
He does not need to be reworked!  If this happens 2 books is not enough. At the very least we should receive enough books to max him out, with void shard to make up for our lost time and money. I was on the verge of quoting this game until this fusion that really caught my attention again. 
Dec 22, 2019, 17:4712/22/19
10/05/19

LoL. You don't get it. I got Hegeman and I got Tormin as well. And I still think Tormin should be balanced.  And maybe Hegemon needs to be balanced too. It's not about my ass being wooped by some noobs, like you. I can woop anybody's ass myself.

Again it's not about me. It's about the balance in this game. So, yeah, Tormin (and maybe Hegemon as well) has to be nerfed. 
Dec 22, 2019, 17:5412/22/19
Dec 26, 2019, 11:55(edited)
10/05/19

glizdazla said:

Damir Dash said:

Explain to me how a champion that counters the speed meta by rendering it ineffective, who directly counters game mechanics braking Hegemon, who almost everyone can get brings disbalance? 

How 2 months playing player can win with pro players? What are you smoking? Its not about some secret knowledge, but amount of money you spend on gear and energy to farm dungeons. You cannot really speed up the town hall development either, can you? It takes months even for paying people. 

I think you were one of those lucky noobs who got lucky and summoned Hegemon and now you are getting your ass whooped. You dont like seeing your unfair advantage go, hence these salty tiers. 

10m player, spent 0000£ on the game, just added this because you know it matters. 

You think I am upset cuz, I dont have this dwarf, but nope, I DO have him. And Tormin with Hegemon do some crazy things.

Tormin will be nerfed. You want it or you don't want it. Because it has to be nerfed. Your 10mln power won't help you to beat overpowered Tormin. No matter what players you have in your team. And having overpowered and unbalanced Tormin is your last "free to play" hope. But you forget about something, my dear. That other people can have Tormin too. And your silly free to play Hope's going to crash into a wall of Hegemon+Tormin opponent's wall.

Nerf Tormin. Save the game.

Dec 22, 2019, 23:1312/22/19
05/13/19

I think there is a mass confusion by players in the forum.

The Game (Plarium) doesn't want to nerf Tormin.

The Elite Arena Players are the ones who want Tormin nerfed.

The Elite Arena Players have been mailing/contacting the game developers asking them to nerf/adjust Tormin.

The simplest reason is because Tormin is to overpowered.

I could write an long reason on this forum explaining why Tormin is over powered.

The post would be a massive Wall of Text which would span over 2-3 forum pages.

It would be a 10 page Thesis Paper telling you why Tormin is overpowered.

I would give very strong supporting statements & details.

I would give you first hand accounts.

I would explain to you in the simplest of terms that even a person who never played this game would understand why this champion is overpowered.

I would give you pictures with images showing you how insane Tormin is.

My post would truly be a Mastery Piece - A work of Art

However, if I was to do this long post, You would have to spend the rest of your time scrolling past it in this thread.

It would take you a solid 2 min to get through all the writing that I would do.

It would be HUGE!

To save you the solid 2 mins, Lets just pretend.

My post already happened with out it actually happening.

I will just put a TL:DR

Tormin Passive should be rebalanced so it doesn't effect Artifacts or Masteries.

Here is a short reason explaining why:

Tormin Passive in its current state devalues our Artifacts.

• Shield Set
  • Immortal Set
  • Divine Life Set
  • Divine Offense Set
  • Divine Critical Rate Set
  • Divine Speed Set

Tormin Passive in its current state devalues our Masteries.

Here is a cool picture as an example:

Tormin Passive at the present moment Freezes anyone who gets Heal, Buff, or Turn Meter Gain.

Dec 22, 2019, 23:3712/22/19
Dec 22, 2019, 23:42(edited)
05/13/19

Most people don't understand how broken Tormin Passive is until you show them a picture. lol

A picture with a bunch of Red X's showing you all the masteries which trigger Tormin passive. lol

I think its funny that if you go down the Defense + Support Tree's.

You get crushed on your Tier 3 Options! lol

You only have 8 Masteries to chose from.

6 out of those 8 Masteries will trigger Tormins Freeze. lol

You can only pick 2 out of those 8 which means you will have 1 Mastery left unchecked. lol

Dec 24, 2019, 02:5712/24/19
04/20/19
Best players can do is to do google reviews. that is were most people get attracted to game . He is not OP ATM. nerfing makes tormin unplayable. for me it would be the last straw and I will quit the game. 
Dec 26, 2019, 07:4112/26/19
07/11/19

AirMaxxx said:

Tell me at which aspect of the game besides the useless Faction Wars is crowd control of any relevance?!

Endgame dungeons are not about CC, they are about damage

Endgame dungeons is all about CC. You bring glass cannon damage dealers to dragon 20 and they get 1-shotted by Hordins.

We need balanced game, not a galore of broken overpowered champions who you absolutely must have, or you're screwed.
Dec 26, 2019, 17:4312/26/19
03/30/19

yurec said:

AirMaxxx said:

Endgame dungeons are not about CC, they are about damage

Endgame dungeons is all about CC. You bring glass cannon damage dealers to dragon 20 and they get 1-shotted by Hordins.

We need balanced game, not a galore of broken overpowered champions who you absolutely must have, or you're screwed.

Lol what? Hordins don't even get a turn vs glass cannon damage dealers such as RG, Husk, Rae etc. Please, if you can just barely clear Dragon 20 don't speak about endgame with your 10 minute "crowd control runs" lol. I am talking about actual endgame 1 min 30 sec clears and lower.  
Dec 26, 2019, 18:0212/26/19
07/11/19
Lol, sure. Good thing plarium will listen to the right players this time.
Dec 26, 2019, 22:0312/26/19
03/30/19

yurec said:

Lol, sure. Good thing plarium will listen to the right players this time.

Bro, do you even comprehend that 99% of the endgame players have already obtained Arbiter, and in that 0.0001% chance where a RG or another nuker would die she'd just rezz them right back up? Are you aware of the game mechanics or just completely ignorant ? 

Please show me where CC matters for an actual endgame player who clears in <1 min 30 sec lol... 

Beginners talking about balance 
Dec 27, 2019, 04:4812/27/19
10/22/19

Cirilla said:

Hi, guys! Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on Tormin with us. We have forwarded your feedback to our game designers. They are going to review it thoroughly and make their decision based on that. The champion will definitely remain strong and a meta changer. What we are going to do is review his Passive Skill, most likely, and fix minor bugs in his performance. We want you to understand (and I can't stress it enough) that we will make sure that he does not lose his incredible strength and uniqueness, you will enjoy using him, and he won't become a Vault guard. We guarantee that. Now, we do apologize for the whole rollercoaster with these changes. But we need to go for it to make sure that the future of the game balance does not suffer because of this aspect.

We do understand that you guys have been working very hard on getting him. And even though the changes that we will introduce will be minor, we are going to give compensation for your effort. The players who will have crafted him upon the Fusion end will receive two Legendary Books.

We also know that you have been waiting for other Legendary champions to be re-balanced for a very long time. We are glad to let you know that this re-balance will come out with 1.13 and will include Sethalia, Shamrock, Yannica and others.

We will also release Faction Wars re-balance in the nearest future, before 1.13 patch, together with some improvements for many champions which will help you pass Crypts stages faster and easier.

Guys, last but not least, we hear you, we see you. We hope that we have not lost you and will do our best to prove that you are what we are here for and we do realize that.

Add some more dmg to his A1 hit, to balance the passive nerf, that probably will be at hand. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.