All Categories

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Search
Comments
Nov 21, 2019, 03:4311/21/19
05/22/19

The game had possibilities. But administration of the game, and the obviousness that everything is geared towards attempting to elicit frenzied spending without quality of life improvements, all put me into the mindset of not caring whether you all win or lose. I'll put as much time into voting as you do into improving the game for the player base. Which is none. So keep on with your overvalued items. Inconsiderate events, and money grabbing. You get no reward for poor performance. 

Nov 21, 2019, 03:5411/21/19
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

No worries, we won't nerf CA champions, introducing new mechanics is going to be about balancing, not nerfing. 

Thank you for the clarification on that one.  I know you just put a lot of people's minds at ease there.
Nov 21, 2019, 13:3111/21/19
Nov 21, 2019, 13:32(edited)
07/26/19
I don't mind some """"hardcore fusion""""", but I do hope that there will be (and not now because we need all the stuff promised on the road map and even more that have been suggested by fellow players) fusion that every body can actually do with for sure some effort, and mostly by not being a whale.
Nov 21, 2019, 13:4711/21/19
Nov 21, 2019, 13:50(edited)
04/20/19

@Cirilla, thanks for everything you community managers are doing. I understand that you are just relaying information and not decision makers so you guys getting all the flack for doing your job is unfair.

That being said, I feel the events and this game in general is becoming not"Pay to win" but "Pay to play". 

Loads of events are not F2P friendly or even dolphin friendly.

Please provide us with good QoL features like auto battles, instant clear tickets, grindable tomes etc. And also good balances but please don't nerf Counter attack champs.

I don't have them but their utility is good for extra hits and I believe if you nerf CA champs, the majority who have them will leave.

Maybe also features like legendary selection tickets that we can win after hitting a certain number of summons. Like a summoning gauge bar. This is to help us F2P to eventually get Legos we want. Or a summoming banner based on Factions where we can summon only those from the faction.

Features that just require our time like permanent events and more permanent fusions will help us F2P players or dolphins have something to look forward to.

Monthly Fusion suggestion : Where a P2W player can get this rewards/champs almost instantly, F2P and dolphins can grind these out and properly plan out how to go about it. Maybe a monthly fusion not just a 2 week or 10 days fusion.

Monthly events or missions that change every month where we perform certain milestones and get certain rewards.

Skins Suggestions : maybe some skins for our favourite champs that provide minimal boosts or some additional effect.

Milestone rewards for grindable actions : Arena needs some milestones rewards like win 100, 200,300,500 etc battles , deal xxx damage in XXX number of battles, or receive XXX damage or heal XXX amount and then we get  certain rewards.

These "actions" based rewards system can be implemented everywhere for the content in-game and even clan activities.

First time clear rewards or first time doing a particular activity at a particular level would be nice.

Or accumulative actions rewards.

Nov 21, 2019, 14:3411/21/19
Nov 21, 2019, 14:35(edited)
02/22/19
Loserion said:

What the game needs

What we expect from plarium next patch which is really needed!

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

3) Rework at least 90% of legendary champions skills that have no use.

4) Give Silver or some reward after arena battle

5) Double the max- energy from 130 to 260.

6) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily, add 2 extra energy refill daily, 100% XP in all battles, 100% Silver in all battles

7) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan's boss. NOT just a new Tier!

8) Nerf Faction wars its ridiculous.

9) For rare, epic, legendary books reset rewards from faction wars bosses each time they open. so there is some reward!

10) Add fuse books 10 rare = 1 epic 10 epic = 1 legendary this development is needed.

11) reduce the cost to remove artifact at least 50% reduce the cost upgrade any artifact at least 50%.

12) increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops example, stage 1-5 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25) Divine scroll.

13) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep Change the drop from stage 1-5(1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5 less)from 5-10 (Drops 1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4 greater) and from 10-15 superior (1/1-2/1-3/2/1-3)

14) For Spider's Den add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

15) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, double chance on specific days for specific artifacts. Or on specific days only 3 specific artifacts will have drops.

16) Make XP brew and Mystery Shards ancient shards an additional drop not to replace the item we are farming.

17) Make a daily reward log in. with good rewards

18) with daily quests add a rare book, with weekly, add an epic book, and monthly a legendary book.

19) Change the daily XP rewards once a player hits 60 level double or triple silver or something. 2500 will do nothing

20) Make all past and future fusion permanent. with a new fusion make events with limited time for the player that wants to spend money and get the champion faster for players that cannot afford to spend money maybe can get them in the future .add permanent rare fusion like Coldheart, Bellower, Pain Keeper, Seducer.

21) With Market at the top add pages. Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy

I feel like you are copy/pasting this post over and over again xD Not that I disagree with the points above, but I think posting this once should be enough within one thread...
Nov 21, 2019, 14:5611/21/19
03/14/19

I really REALLY like this game, and I think it has some awesome features.

What I wanted to say, others said it above, so I will save words and try to go right to the point.

RSL is a huge and enormous roulette! In my first days in the game, I saw the prices of the sales and I right away decided to stay f2p: a better shoot in the roulette cost hundreds of real money, and yet was only that, nothing certain. I'm playing from the very beginning and I only have 3 legendary champions. It just doesn't have any sense. I never have pulled a leggo from a yellow shard.

I do what I can with the limited resources I have, but it is going too far. The percentages are always against the players (way against) and even so we look like hoarders trying to save as many resources as possible to spend them all together for miserable rewards (the only way at least to defeat the roulette).

Again, I think this game is awesome, for many reasons. I never have put a penny here, so I could just quit. I'm not doing it because I really hope Plarium react to the magnitude of this phenomenon RSL is being before every active player in the community get totally fed up.

Waiting for that patch, to see finally what's happening in devps heads.

See you around!

Federico. :D
Nov 21, 2019, 17:2711/21/19
06/21/19

Good Morning! 

I'm glad to hear that there isn't going to be a "nerf" to CA. 

I've been playing for about 4 months, and there are a few things that other people have stated as improvement ideas that i'd like to offer my support for. 

-a tome "mixer" or fusion type mechanic like the potions. 

-weekly Epic / monthly Legendary tomes as part of our Quests. (I think that daily quest rare tomes would be too much) but there are several quests that provide only silver, these could easily be put in.

-some sort of summoning banner or ticket mechanic that allows us to summon from specific faction (or even say a small group of factions) for a 30min period. i mean even Pokemon Go has this mechanic.

-I don't mind (i don't like it, but i don't mind it) the silver to upgrade, but the silver to remove is astounding, i don't see the reason why other than to make sure we deplete our silver caches at every turn.

-Buffs to Champions that have been long waiting like Shamrock.

-No more reskins, (with the exception of those like the Barbarian Sisters that have the lore or flavor text that specify they are sisters)

-Champ/artifact management improvements

-I'd like to see some way to mark or customize the portraits of champions. Example: if I have two Cold Hearts, and one is geared for CB and the other for Spider, If they are both 6* ascended level 60, there is no way to tell them apart when selecting my team. some sort of small tag or changeable icon or optional watermark or changeable portrait would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 22, 2019, 01:4111/22/19
05/16/19

Joshua Swan said:

-some sort of summoning banner or ticket mechanic that allows us to summon from specific faction (or even say a small group of factions) for a 30min period. i mean even Pokemon Go has this mechanic.

I would LOVE to see that.  I didn't include it in my video, as that was not one of the top issues.  However, personally, I would LOVE that.

The problem is that we have ZERO ability to customize our groups.  Like personally, I enjoy playing with darker champions.  However, because this game depends on using specific champions that are OP, I get funneled to the ONLY viable options in every encounter.  It sucks.

But, this ability won't do much good if they keep failing to balance champions.  Without balance, you'll still be getting funneled to what's viable.
Nov 22, 2019, 01:4911/22/19
08/18/19

Is there a reason why all QOL changes need to come as one release?  Can we get a 1.11.3x

Saying “everything” is coming in 1.12 is becoming a joke

Nov 22, 2019, 13:5411/22/19
08/17/19

I think that many players have the impression that Plarium constantly tries to trick them into bad decisions or screw them somehow and therefore it feels wrong to do them a favor by voting for the game.

Just as a current example the running Summon Rush event:

-we just had a x2 event on void shards so everyone has spend all voids.

-the summon rush only gives 20 points for ancients (78 ancients for Skink). summon rush can only be efficiently completed with void shards (120points) or sacred shards (500points)

-> all i am getting offered from the shop are huge ancient shard pack offerings. no voids/ no sacreds only ancient. and those arn´t even very good offers compared to what we usually get.

this type of thing just happens all the time and it´s not even designed to srew F2P but rather average spending players.

So i´d just ask Plarium to act more kindly towards its players in the future if our favor means anything to you.

btw i voted for you because i love the game but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Nov 22, 2019, 15:3411/22/19
07/21/19

While I do enjoy this game and think there are some amazing champion designs, in it's current state, Raid Shadow Legends does not deserve a top spot on any list and this is why;

-many major champion balance changes are needed. Rather than focusing on improving the current experience for players, Plarium keeps releasing new more powerful champions for people to buy, without re-balancing the current ones

-lack of meaningful updates and quality of life improvements; limited inventory and vault space mean that players have to sacrifice existing champions to make room for new ones. Lack of filtering options for both champions and equipment.

-lack of daily login rewards post 90 days; this is the only FTP game I have ever witnessed that loses interest in rewarding it's players after 90 days

-overpriced micro-transactions that lead to an overall disappointing experience and lack of good champion pulls due to extremely low pull rates and champions that require balance changes

To sum up, until this game and company cares more about the player experience and focuses on creating a more rewarding experience for new and existing players, it doesn't deserve a #1 spot. While i recognize that you are a business and profits are important, so is maintaining a happy and satisfied player base to keep them coming back. Pay attention to the constant outcry from your players, YouTube posts and forum posts. Show that your players and their experience matters. Show what it actually means to be a #1 game

Nov 23, 2019, 08:0911/23/19
05/24/19
Vote for you is an tragedie... Half of my Heart says yes vote for this great Game at make it the Winner of the award. But the other half says No... Cause of the way you go since the last couple of Months... Yes you are a company and you have to earn money that's ok but not like this way. Some people in this Community have very good examples for a better game experience. But sadly you don't want to hear to your Community... Last not least Earn money is okay but destroy the game experience is not. 
Nov 26, 2019, 02:3111/26/19
09/14/19
Wish this patch would've come out before I voted. I would not of voted for this game. They ruined the Arena and forcing players to do arena for missions now is not worth playing anymore. Giving in to the elite players is not a good practice to keep weekend warriors from coming back. Good Hunting and good luck.
Nov 30, 2019, 13:3011/30/19
11/24/19

#1Can you make it possible for us to buy an second ”gear slot” to the champions so we dont have to spend silver and make all these clicks everytime, this will make it a  more smooth and easy way to change gear. Sometimes this would be nice to just quickly change the gear depending which opponents you fight against. This will make the player buy a second slot for each champ with diamonds, focus on geting a second gear for the champ and probebly spend more money, its a win win. Now make that extra gear slot and i promes to purchase for diamonds to get it for all my champ😁i know you want our money and im ready to give more if you give me what i want🤑

#2And btw! Dont make things to cheap to buy, i understand why the prices are set as they are, otherwise everyone would go with huge amount of legendary and that would ruin the game. Keep the prices where they are but give us some % time to time like random 60% or even more for just 5min every 2 month or so.

#3The game is awsome and have potential and i like it allot. I have more to say but i take it another time. 😁

Nov 30, 2019, 18:1411/30/19
Nov 30, 2019, 18:15(edited)
08/17/19
numenor said:

tomuchutm said:

#1Can you make it possible for us to buy an second ”gear slot” to the champions so we dont have to spend silver and make all these clicks everytime, this will make it a  more smooth and easy way to change gear. Sometimes this would be nice to just quickly change the gear depending which opponents you fight against. This will make the player buy a second slot for each champ with diamonds, focus on geting a second gear for the champ and probebly spend more money, its a win win. Now make that extra gear slot and i promes to purchase for diamonds to get it for all my champ😁i know you want our money and im ready to give more if you give me what i want🤑

#2And btw! Dont make things to cheap to buy, i understand why the prices are set as they are, otherwise everyone would go with huge amount of legendary and that would ruin the game. Keep the prices where they are but give us some % time to time like random 60% or even more for just 5min every 2 month or so.

#3The game is awsome and have potential and i like it allot. I have more to say but i take it another time. 😁

LoL "second gear slot" what is wrong in your brain??? did mom drop you out of arms when you were a baby???

""Dont make things to cheap to buy"" FFS what is wrong with ppl this days 

go to the asylum say i sent you, you will have full accommodation

Whats wrong with a 2nd gear set you can just switch to? Tanky set for CB and a 2nd gear set for dungeons, which you can switch to, or a 2nd gear set for arena or what ever. I think that is a great idea, certainly nothing you have to insult people over.
Dec 3, 2019, 06:2012/03/19
Dec 3, 2019, 06:23(edited)
11/24/19
numenor said:

tomuchutm said:

LoL "second gear slot" what is wrong in your brain??? did mom drop you out of arms when you were a baby???

""Dont make things to cheap to buy"" FFS what is wrong with ppl this days 

go to the asylum say i sent you, you will have full accommodation

Sounds like the kid didnt get that legendary from his Sacred Shard 🤣
CirillaAdmin
Dec 4, 2019, 12:5312/04/19
02/27/19
Hello guys! Thank you all for your comments. And yes, I had to delete some of them because they violated our forum rules. Since the campaign ended, I will close this topic now. Please feel free to reach out to us and other players in the corresponding sections on the forum. Thank you!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.