All Categories

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Search
Comments
Nov 18, 2019, 21:3911/18/19
11/14/19

I said:

I can tell everyone has opinions about whether to/ not to vote for RSL. In fact, a few players were talking on a thread about why NOT to vote for RSL. "Plarium loves its money, Plarium ignores player's requests," etcetera. Those are the things that we said.

We were voicing our opinions. We were not disrespectful to mods, we did not swear, and we did not use all caps. We simply stated our frustration at Plarium and encouraged against voting for RSL.

And our topic was DELETED! Guess we made Plarium feel uncomfortable... lol

Plarium, this is totally obnoxious and unfair. You should not just delete a thread that you don't like. 

I actually got a considerate response from a moderator on this topic. Forum rules state that you are not allowed to be offensive to Plarium-- now whether that means I cannot call Plarium a bad name, or if that means I cannot say anything negative about Plarium whatsoever, I am not sure.

Either way, I think Plarium can use this rule to their advantage. They can either rightfully delete posts that just spew out a bunch of curse words at Plarium, or they can unfairly delete posts that simply express frustration. 

I appreciate the mod response-- https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/171444_i-am-not-voting-till-you-wake-up-to-the-reality/-- and I really do hope to see and not just hear about the said QoL changes.

And, yes, we all deserve a voice. 

CirillaAdmin
Nov 19, 2019, 15:4111/19/19
02/27/19

Hello! Thank you, guys, for sharing your thoughts with us. I won't say that your comments do not sting, but at the same time, we do realize that you provide us with constructive criticism and reacting properly to things like that is the way to success.

First of all, I would like to say that most of the things that you have mentioned in this thread as something you would like to see implemented in the game (Vault and Artifacts storage improvements, champions re-balance, Faction Wars rework, new events and tournaments, and many others) are going to appear in the game with 1.12 release, which is very close and we keep fingers crossed that everything goes as planned and we get it out very-very soon. We are also working actively on the future releases, the roadmap is still on, of course.

Secondly, the current Fusion is intended to be very hardcore, we thought we would give a real challenge to avid champions collectors, that's why we recommended assessing your resources and the time that you can spend on the game before deciding whether or not you would like to go for the ultimate reward. There will be more fusions, of course, with various kinds of accompanying in-game events.

I would also like to assure you that the existing counterattack meta in the game is going to be balanced with new mechanics (Skills, bonuses, etc.), so not having a CA champion on your team will not hurt that much anymore. 

We will keep buffing the champions that have been underperforming and adjusting the champs that break the intended game balance in one or several areas in the game. 

Last but not least, guys, we do read absolutely all of your comments and we are trying hard to make you happy with our game. We will keep working on improvements in all areas and we do hope that you will be able to see them live in the game in the nearest future.

Nov 19, 2019, 18:4311/19/19
05/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you, guys, for sharing your thoughts with us. I won't say that your comments do not sting, but at the same time, we do realize that you provide us with constructive criticism and reacting properly to things like that is the way to success.

First of all, I would like to say that most of the things that you have mentioned in this thread as something you would like to see implemented in the game (Vault and Artifacts storage improvements, champions re-balance, Faction Wars rework, new events and tournaments, and many others) are going to appear in the game with 1.12 release, which is very close and we keep fingers crossed that everything goes as planned and we get it out very-very soon. We are also working actively on the future releases, the roadmap is still on, of course.

Secondly, the current Fusion is intended to be very hardcore, we thought we would give a real challenge to avid champions collectors, that's why we recommended assessing your resources and the time that you can spend on the game before deciding whether or not you would like to go for the ultimate reward. There will be more fusions, of course, with various kinds of accompanying in-game events.

I would also like to assure you that the existing counterattack meta in the game is going to be balanced with new mechanics (Skills, bonuses, etc.), so not having a CA champion on your team will not hurt that much anymore. 

We will keep buffing the champions that have been underperforming and adjusting the champs that break the intended game balance in one or several areas in the game. 

Last but not least, guys, we do read absolutely all of your comments and we are trying hard to make you happy with our game. We will keep working on improvements in all areas and we do hope that you will be able to see them live in the game in the nearest future.

There's no reason it should sting.  It's nothing personal against you.  You're just doing your job.  However, with how active you are on these forums and Discord, I think you are well aware how little Plarium listens to the players.  It is showing up left and right in content creators videos as of late.

A huge problem is that your company keeps spewing out more champions than it balances, thereby increasing the severity of the imbalances.

As far as balancing CA, when you give us vague explanations like that, it makes everyone wary.  Any time we ever get vague responses, it usually results in something that upsets the community as a whole (like a nerf to CA, which would absolutely cause another Foli response from the community with how hard all of us worked to build our CA groups).  Adding new content that doesn't work quite as well with CA is one thing, but to nerf something after people have spent hundreds or even thousands on those groups would be a deal breaker for a lot of people.

And oftentimes, when Plarium "buffs" champions, they do more harm than good.  Like Tomb Lord.  Multiple threads consistently pointed out his issues and what needed to be fixed.  It was fairly straightforward and consistent from those who had experience playing with him.  Instead, Plarium took a completely different route with him that made no sense, made him god-broken on Spider for a day, and then nerfed him right back to where he was prior to the modification.  Personally, I think he is even worse now considering he is dependent on 100% crit rate, which with his kit and dependency on atk, makes zero sense.  He either hits ok but dies almost immediately, or he survives but doesn't do enough to make him worthwhile in a group (at least for end-game).

The thing is, I do believe that YOU as a person want us to be happy.  Plarium as a whole doesn't care.  They have consistently demonstrated that they only care to do what is profitable, not what appeases the players.  And for us, THAT stings.

I believe a moderator already forwarded the video along, but in case anyone else cares to review it, I did my best to cover what the community as a whole has the biggest issues with here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa38AGbr7nI&t=2s

And please consider this too... My channel is still fairly new.  As such, I don't tend to have a whole ton of viewers yet.  This video has had more thumbs up on it than any other video I have ever done to date, and by FAR.  That says a lot about how people feel about not being heard. 

One thing you are right about though is that the constructive criticism is needed to improve.  A company needs to listen to customer feedback in order to improve retention (and product as a whole).  If your company starts showing us that you are listening and working on those top issues, I promise you that satisfaction as a whole will improve.  I know some are in the works already, but a lot of it has gone unaddressed since I started playing about 6 mos ago.
Nov 19, 2019, 20:1811/19/19
05/16/19

Oh, and to add in regards to what you said about making the current fusion so challenging:

1)  He's not worth it.  The Umbral epic is better than him.  If you were going to make it that difficult to fuse a champion, at least give us something that's worth it.

2)  He needs 16 tomes as a sub-par legendary.  Since each pack of 7 tomes cost $100 each, that is $300 in purchases just for the tomes for him, let alone the energy to farm everything for him.

These excessive costs are what make people leave more than anything.  There are far cheaper forms of entertainment out there.  If prices were to come down to more reasonable prices, I guarantee profits would increase and so would retention.  Since all the whales I know have been cutting back, I don't think Plarium is going to have much choice...
Nov 19, 2019, 20:5411/19/19
09/14/19
AscendantGod said:

Cirilla said:

There's no reason it should sting.  It's nothing personal against you.  You're just doing your job.  However, with how active you are on these forums and Discord, I think you are well aware how little Plarium listens to the players.  It is showing up left and right in content creators videos as of late.

A huge problem is that your company keeps spewing out more champions than it balances, thereby increasing the severity of the imbalances.

As far as balancing CA, when you give us vague explanations like that, it makes everyone wary.  Any time we ever get vague responses, it usually results in something that upsets the community as a whole (like a nerf to CA, which would absolutely cause another Foli response from the community with how hard all of us worked to build our CA groups).  Adding new content that doesn't work quite as well with CA is one thing, but to nerf something after people have spent hundreds or even thousands on those groups would be a deal breaker for a lot of people.

And oftentimes, when Plarium "buffs" champions, they do more harm than good.  Like Tomb Lord.  Multiple threads consistently pointed out his issues and what needed to be fixed.  It was fairly straightforward and consistent from those who had experience playing with him.  Instead, Plarium took a completely different route with him that made no sense, made him god-broken on Spider for a day, and then nerfed him right back to where he was prior to the modification.  Personally, I think he is even worse now considering he is dependent on 100% crit rate, which with his kit and dependency on atk, makes zero sense.  He either hits ok but dies almost immediately, or he survives but doesn't do enough to make him worthwhile in a group (at least for end-game).

The thing is, I do believe that YOU as a person want us to be happy.  Plarium as a whole doesn't care.  They have consistently demonstrated that they only care to do what is profitable, not what appeases the players.  And for us, THAT stings.

I believe a moderator already forwarded the video along, but in case anyone else cares to review it, I did my best to cover what the community as a whole has the biggest issues with here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa38AGbr7nI&t=2s

And please consider this too... My channel is still fairly new.  As such, I don't tend to have a whole ton of viewers yet.  This video has had more thumbs up on it than any other video I have ever done to date, and by FAR.  That says a lot about how people feel about not being heard. 

One thing you are right about though is that the constructive criticism is needed to improve.  A company needs to listen to customer feedback in order to improve retention (and product as a whole).  If your company starts showing us that you are listening and working on those top issues, I promise you that satisfaction as a whole will improve.  I know some are in the works already, but a lot of it has gone unaddressed since I started playing about 6 mos ago.
Well said. I really hope they aren't thinking about nerfing CA champs just because some people dont have them. I've put a ton of work into my martyr, as well as fully booked her (which like you said costs a lot of money to do). They need to BUFF the useless champions, not mess around with champions that are in a good place....
Nov 19, 2019, 21:3511/19/19
Nov 19, 2019, 21:36(edited)
11/14/19

Cirilla said:

Yes, listening to your players IS the way to success! 

For update 1.12, you promise all of these changes, and I do not doubt that you will implement them. But it would be so much better if updates could have some kind of ETA. Not even a specific date, just say something like "update 1.12 will occur in December of 2019." And then actually do the update in December 2019. 

The current fusion is purely Pay-to-win. Do not try to make it sound otherwise. I think it is okay to have some fusions that require spending money, but at least 50% of fusions should be more free-to-play-friendly. And when you release a P2W fusion, do not try to make it sound like it isn't P2W. Just say "this fusion will likely require in-game-purchases to complete" or something.

This will-- 1- make you look less like you are trying to disguise your attempts to bring in cash as fun events for everyone.

And 2-- the events that you do say are free-to-play WILL ACTUALLY BE FREE-TO-PLAY. So you will stop looking like sharks lol...

Counterattack could use a SMALL nerf, but it must be SMALL. DO NOT do what you did with Steel Bowyer and nerf it into oblivion. Players who have put resources into building counter-attack champions will be insanely mad and-- rightfully!-- blow up your forum! So KEEP IT SMALL. Give a few epics that are harder to get-- like void epics-- a move that removes one buff from each enemy. Nerf counter-attack any more and you'll likely end up getting swarmed by an even larger mob of angry players... lol

DO NOT NERF TOP TIER CHAMPIONS! Players will get very VERY mad. 

However, there are many champions in dire need of buffs (*cough* Ma'shalled *cough* Warchief *cough* Shamrock *cough* Bloodgorged) That you really should not overlook.

RSL needs some buffs to MANY champions. Do not just pick like 4 champs and say you will buff the rest in 1.13. You are losing so many players because you do not listen! BUFF ALL CHAMPIONS THAT NEED THEM! STOP ADDING NEW CHAMPS UNTIL EXISTING CHAMPS ARE BALANCED!

And pleeasse, cut it out with the reskins!

I hope you keep your eyes open for all player comments and make it known that you are listening to our requests. You should do this  by actually making in-game changes in a reasonable amount of time, instead of just SAYING that you are listening. 

All due respect--

Sheep W

Nov 20, 2019, 12:0611/20/19
04/20/19

But the whole idea of CA is to boost our own attack capabilities.

We are not looking for defensive boost or new mechanics/skills to counter CA teams. 

We want them to improve our own teams' damage.
Nov 20, 2019, 12:4711/20/19
09/22/19

Cirilla, I can´t judge other people´s state of mind but I can tell you mine: I really love the game, wanted to fully switch over from Dungeon Hunter Champions as I prefer the turn based approach and the graphics.

I´ve sunk some money into the game and could maybe turn into a solid dolphin - but the costs are just too ridicilously high to even play the game. DHC is more or less self-sustaining after a certain level, the rewards you get fund our energy to keep playing which makes you love the game, identify and spend money in the end.

Here after a couple of minutes it´s game over for half a day till energy regenerates and gem/energy costs are ridiculously high and gem rewards low and far between.

Make people be able to play, then they spend. I can live with pay to win but pay to play is becoming very hard for me to swallow. So I´ve keept my DHC activity up and keep participating in events and clan, because I´m sitting on the fence. You can make me jump either way, the last couple of weeks were a solid push away from you guys...

Nov 20, 2019, 14:0311/20/19
08/17/19
Cirilla said:

what you said and the way you said it, looks nice, but what you company did is totally opposite. we gave your company time and chances, but everytime you guys shows you have ability to do something, like publish new reskin lego, but the old key issue like vault space, rebalancing crap lego, unitl now is still in the list, is that not sting? people doesnt trust and disappointed you not in one day.
CirillaAdmin
Nov 20, 2019, 15:2211/20/19
Nov 20, 2019, 15:23(edited)
02/27/19

Hello! Thank you for the replies. Guys, we do also watch most of the videos that you make about the game, as we understand that they are one of the most important resources for receiving your feedback.

No worries, we won't nerf CA champions, introducing new mechanics is going to be about balancing, not nerfing. 

As for reskins, we will try to avoid this when releasing new champions in the future.
Nov 20, 2019, 15:5611/20/19
08/02/19
Notice the language.
Nov 20, 2019, 16:4211/20/19
05/14/19

Cirilla said:

As for reskins, we will try to avoid this when releasing new champions in the future.

Consider slowly going back to all the twins/reskin champs and do a fresh model  (or at least the Epic and Legendaries, its not very epic or legendary-like if its a reskin....)
Nov 20, 2019, 18:2011/20/19
Nov 20, 2019, 18:37(edited)
10/17/19
Ne0deis said

This game is the only one i went to rate 1 star on google play because of the way it try to fool its player base. I wanted so much to warn people this game is not a free to play but a pay to win.

They don't care about free players as they don't need them. A free player is usefull when players can interract with each others. But in this game there is no player interactions except for the clan boss. Arena team could be bot team it wouldn't even matters.

So for RSL, free players are a charge for server (which cost money) that doesn't pay back.

They have decided to handle that situation by frustrating as much as possible free players to make them quit, or eventually pay.

Without Free2Play whales would have nothing to win and their war will be never ending for having upgraded their champions to the Max, so yes free2play are very much needed in here to keep the whales happy and buying. 
Nov 20, 2019, 18:4711/20/19
08/17/19
aragon274 said:

Ne0deis said

This game is the only one i went to rate 1 star on google play because of the way it try to fool its player base. I wanted so much to warn people this game is not a free to play but a pay to win.

They don't care about free players as they don't need them. A free player is usefull when players can interract with each others. But in this game there is no player interactions except for the clan boss. Arena team could be bot team it wouldn't even matters.

So for RSL, free players are a charge for server (which cost money) that doesn't pay back.

They have decided to handle that situation by frustrating as much as possible free players to make them quit, or eventually pay.

Without Free2Play whales would have nothing to win and their war will be never ending for having upgraded their champions to the Max, so yes free2play are very much needed in here to keep the whales happy and buying. 
There is nothing to win, because there is no competition. Arena can easily be populated with bots, as it is done already with some pages. Clan Boss is no competition, but cooprative play with your clan and the rest of the game is a complete single player experience.
Nov 20, 2019, 19:0711/20/19
03/25/19
Hoping for that much needed Yannica and Shamrock buff. At least make then as good as an average epic. Please?
Nov 20, 2019, 21:2111/20/19
11/14/19

Cirilla said:

Hello! Thank you for the replies. Guys, we do also watch most of the videos that you make about the game, as we understand that they are one of the most important resources for receiving your feedback.

No worries, we won't nerf CA champions, introducing new mechanics is going to be about balancing, not nerfing. 

Okay. It would be great if there were an ETA for 1.12. Not even a specific date, just the month it will be released in.

Nov 20, 2019, 22:1611/20/19
03/25/19
Cirilla said:

Good to hear regarding the CA champs. Can we get an ETA by the end of the week?
Nov 20, 2019, 22:3711/20/19
10/10/19

aragon274 said:

Ne0deis said

RSL only need free player as free advertisers. But free players find out really soon it's not a F2P game.

If you actually have a true analyze of RSL, except for the graphism, this game is mostly empty. Most of the game difficulty is done by the fact you need some specific champions or ability to achieve some boss and RNG is so important the chance of having it all is so week.

As free player, i can do 12x brutal farm, 15th potion dungeon farming, and for items it's about lvl 13. I could do better if i had my champions fully mastered/booked. But RNG is such a mess that i don't even believe i'd get better items. When you see arcane dungeon lvl15 give 4 lesser potions, or mystic shards, why bothering ?!

And for the events i mostly don't even care anymore. I know they are not for me as i will never pay for such a predatory game. AAA games cost so much less than RSL i can't see how they expect people to pay 60$ packs. Actually i don't understand how people can be fool enough to waste that much money in those packs.

Nov 20, 2019, 22:4311/20/19
03/26/19
If you are really paying attention to feedback and community videos, how about fixing the silver requirements to unequip. there have been endless videos about this being one of the most idiotic things in the game, yet, developers refuse to do anything about it because the say "it's part of the game". Which is BULL. 

This will be repeated until the game dies by every player that will ever play this game. You and other community managers need to hammer this to the developers as much as it is getting hammered to you.

Nov 21, 2019, 03:1811/21/19
07/31/19
If they are going to nerf or rework CA just because some users don’t have CA champs doesn’t make sense . Find an alternative... introduce more epics and rare with maybe a 1 turn CA so that it’s more available to the player base . But to rework something that works well isn’t fixing the problem for all users . Players with CA champs are going to complain after and maybe quit . 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.