All Categories

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Search
Comments
Nov 15, 2019, 14:1311/15/19
06/05/19

Umm, Y should We vote for u, When u give us INSANE hard events and bad rewards, Like So many peeps try to tell u it’s too hard, and we got a life to live, But u guys don’t listen, And All u give us is way too hard events That R just frustrating (Unless u pay for all the stuff u need) Do u guys even realize that most of the popular youtubers Say to just skip the event completely? 

Listen to us, or you’ll lose ur player base to better games with WAY less Greedy companies!

Is the only reason u do these fusions is Just to make $$? 

Cuz that’s pretty much the only way u can complete them, Unless u got thousands of gems...

It feels like u guys hate us or something.....

P.S if u delete this comment I’ll just post somewhere else, where u can’t stop my comments

Nov 15, 2019, 14:1511/15/19
06/05/19
GranTorino said:

I second all of the above comments. I think a community summary is that we all absolutely love this game and its features. But we hate the money hungry developers who care not for its player base. Prove us wrong and Raid will flourish more than you can imagine.

Keep selling out to youtube sponsors for new players to prey upon and you will find Raid going down the toilet and everybody is left a loser. You're overdoing the publicity stunts without actually improving your game and image.
True Bro! I love the game too but they’re messing it up cuz all they care bout is money smh 🤦‍♂️ 
Nov 15, 2019, 14:1911/15/19
06/05/19

numenor said:

Poopslinger said:

Your popup ads to make purchases are aggressive and predatory.  You don't listen to the community about simple quality of life improvements.  Your reskin most of your champions (although they do like very good).  And you want us to vote for you?  Sorry, I voted for a different game.

yea for this 30 years of playing games never saw so how u say "aggressive and predatory" game

they just want money and now we need to vote.

i just dont know who will vote pay2win ppl? and that is not good % bcs 70% are f2p ppl 

Actually even P2W peeps R getting sick of it...

One of my clan quit cuz after 1K energy in Dragons den the ghoulish ranger wouldn’t drop during the jack fusion! 

Most of the popular Youtubers Actually starting to just play other games! And I’m kinda getting tired of the Insane hard events too...

Nov 15, 2019, 14:3611/15/19
09/18/19

I came to this game accidentally, but still here because it's really interesting. And even if I hate farming I'm still here, but I would just really second other players here that you develop your own strategy and don't really work with players.

There are a lot of suggestions coming: champions enhancements, removal of brews and mystic shards on higher levels of dungeons etc, but you still keeping telling "we think about it, it's in our plans" etc and releasing new champions even if it's overflowing.

I work in projects with more or less similar sprint delivery model, but I can always tell in which sprint which feature/fix will come. And for simple "soon" my end users would kill me.

Just two personal examples:

-HP Burn was promised by Marius to be fixed soon in March - the bug is still there and I would really prefer using a Wretch without bug than some brand new champ.

-I had a bug with missing 3 legendary skill tomes, but all 3 my tickets from mobile were closed, 2 requests from PC and 5 forum posts jsut simply ignored... this is not a work with end users.

Believe me, even if you have many interesting and exciting things in head sometimes try to as yourself whether this is what people will pay for or maybe it's time to hear what people would like to see to stay in game...
Nov 15, 2019, 15:5511/15/19
10/10/19

I'm one of those who still feel like they take us for monkeys when the ask us to vote for them xD And even more reading they care about our opinion !

This game is the only one i went to rate 1 star on google play because of the way it try to fool its player base. I wanted so much to warn people this game is not a free to play but a pay to win.

They don't care about free players as they don't need them. A free player is usefull when players can interract with each others. But in this game there is no player interactions except for the clan boss. Arena team could be bot team it wouldn't even matters.

So for RSL, free players are a charge for server (which cost money) that doesn't pay back.

They have decided to handle that situation by frustrating as much as possible free players to make them quit, or eventually pay.

But i'm pretty sure a community maanger will come and say something like they are deeply sorry about the way we feel, RSL has always taken care of all their players, etc etc etc.

I'm just not sure if they are really believing what they write, or if they think we'll end up believing words against facts if they repeat them enough times.

Nov 15, 2019, 16:2311/15/19
04/12/19

Ne0deis said:

But i'm pretty sure a community maanger will come and say something like they are deeply sorry about the way we feel, RSL has always taken care of all their players, etc etc etc.

I'm just not sure if they are really believing what they write, or if they think we'll end up believing words against facts if they repeat them enough times.

They have official canned responses prepared for such scenarios. Just copy-paste and go on with your life. Possibly half of mods do not even believe in what they are ordered to paste, but whatever - you cannot put blame in anything or anyone.

Paste some PR neutral or calming stuff and hope for the best ...
Nov 16, 2019, 01:4011/16/19
03/28/19
GranTorino said:

Keep selling out to youtube sponsors for new players to prey upon and you will find Raid going down the toilet and everybody is left a loser. You're overdoing the publicity stunts without actually improving your game and image.
I don't know if i completely understand your point, but if i do then they ignore the raid youtubers as well. Most of them as i watch a few of them daily are just as frustrated and are trying to enact positive chance. Whoever is In charge doesn't listen to their critisism either.
Nov 16, 2019, 02:5511/16/19
08/17/19
Bahamut said:

GranTorino said:

I don't know if i completely understand your point, but if i do then they ignore the raid youtubers as well. Most of them as i watch a few of them daily are just as frustrated and are trying to enact positive chance. Whoever is In charge doesn't listen to their critisism either.
I think he means selling out their ad budget to big youtubers with millions of subs so they can tell you how awesome raid is and that their most favorite character is Galek, because he is so awesome and kicks ass ... obviously having no idea about the game at all, but it gives those youtubers money and plarium gets new players who also have no idea and think Galek is awesome.
Nov 16, 2019, 13:0911/16/19
07/11/19

Plarium just needs to finally get towards their player base.

1) Earning money on hardcore events and tons of gems with 0.5% legendary chance can make a few people dish out thousands of dollars, but high paywalls are never a good thing, as f2p people see the amount they have to spend and quit in most cases.

This is the place where less greed may make player base friendlier and actually earn more. Less aggressive and more beneficial deals may actually get you higher pay rate! When I first saw the deal for 5 dollars I liked it: you get 10 brews, 3 energy potions, ancient shard, XP banner and 3 arena coin packs... that is deal done right, as it gets you a lot of useful stuff for 2 cups of coffee price. DEAL! But when you push the ads for $50-$100 deals, that's like 2-3 console titles that will have me entertained for MONTHS!? for a measly chance of getting something worthwhile? No thanks.

2) Work with your community. I mean, stay in contact, listen to what people ask for! Nobody likes when they are being ignored, and yet you just don't want to work with us. Idea of Faction wars was great, but come on, how should we do that if we can only have 100 characters + 200 in the vault!? Why do I have to get those green shards when I don't need them? a few thousand just lay there for nothing but daily 3 character summon. Fixing old champions? Introducing QoL improvements people ask for?

Come on guys, get it right already! 

Nov 16, 2019, 17:2911/16/19
Nov 19, 2019, 08:16(edited)
03/22/19

SETHNESS said:

Actually even P2W peeps R getting sick of it...

One of my clan quit cuz after 1K energy in Dragons den the ghoulish ranger wouldn’t drop during the jack fusion! 

Most of the popular Youtubers Actually starting to just play other games! And I’m kinda getting tired of the Insane hard events too...

I make a lot of posts about everything and I'm sick of saying the same things...

and I'm really sorry this game is going to shut down BCS I really love to play RSL

but game milking whales and whales almost milked game so something needs to explode

(when I say love I mean when I have energy after that game is boring u don't have what to do so we need more energy)

some of the big whales are mad u can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6wC3-URnI&t=41s

plarium should start listening to what  players are saying!!!

maybe plarium think we are retards and they don't need to listen us,just give us events and more champs 

and like we will be happy...

with more  champs mean less % to pull CA and here in this game everything is about CA

and we got a roadmap which should be finished by the end of 2019 but i cant hear anything about new patch

there are so many things missing here,a lot of fixes needed here so this game even can be nominated 

Nov 17, 2019, 02:0011/17/19
05/16/19

You completely ignore and disregard your customer feedback, yet now you expect us to vote for you?  Lmao, I don't think so.

I hope you can be receptive to constructive criticism, because you're about to get a LOT of it...

And please don't play ignorant.  You all know very well you are completely ignoring us.  It is reflected in all the content outside of what your company is able to regulate.  YouTube, Reddit, Discord (outside the official one, which is toxic and regulated by highly unprofessional staff).  When you act like you are unaware that we are being ignored, it's even more insulting.

In summary, a few of the many things we keep bringing up in countless videos and other content:

1)  The limited space in vault (and artifacts) - It should have been expanded with the release of Faction Wars.  And the excuse your company has used that you don't want people hoarding the champions needed for fusions is disgusting.  It is an example of your company's greed getting the best of you.  And in fact you limiting the space is hindering your sales rather than helping them.  Look at how many content creators like myself stopped purchasing shards because we have no room for them.  If we buy champions with our hard-earned money, we should have EVERY right to save whatever we purchase.

2)  The horrid interface for vault and artifacts - We can't see the faction of vault champions, can't sort them, and it is a huge clutter that we can't organize any way whatsoever.  I don't farm dungeons anymore because I have no room for the gear.  I am trying to sort my gear for my Faction Wars champions, and it is challenging to find the optimal sets.  While this is not as huge of an issue as #1, it is an additional issue brought up countless times now.

3)  Champion imbalances - Players have brought this up countless times as well.  Your company "balances" a few champions every few months.  Meanwhile, you release at least quadruple the amount of champions you "balance" within that timeframe.  Essentially, you keep putting more garbage on the trash heap.  And we all know why - it is again greed.  Your company thinks that new champions are what sell.  However, to new players, ALL champions are new.  And to vets, the most needed thing when it comes to champions is balancing them!  We have ZERO options when it comes to who we use.  It all comes down to who is god-tier that you have and can use.  I can't play with champions I like the look of or for any other RPG type of purpose.  I get funneled down to what I NEED to use.  And I used "balance" loosely considering more often than not, the modifications don't do any good, because you don't listen to us on how to balance the champions (ex. Tomb Lord, who is now worse than prior to when he was modified).

4)  Faction Wars - Where do I begin on this one?  I love the concept of Faction Wars.  It let me put champions to use that I just had sitting in my vault.  However, the effort does not equal the rewards.  It would cost us literally thousands of dollars worth of in-game purchases just to max out all the gear needed for Faction Wars.  And yes, I know a nerf is coming to Faction Wars.  However, even then, the rewards are not that great.  And words cannot explain how irritating it is that I can use a 5-star glyph, and because of bad RNG, end up with the same bonus stat that I could from a 1-star.  The glyphs aren't that spectacular, and the rewards from clearing the content aren't either.  If someone can take down the stage 14 boss, they certainly aren't going to need an epic tome.  The rewards are insulting, which ties into #5...

5)  Ultra Nightmare rewards - My old clan (and many I know of) never bothered working their way up to UNM.  Why?  Because I was one of the first, and when they saw that the rewards I was getting were no better than theirs, they all responded pretty much the same, "why am I going to spend hundreds of dollars on this game and countless hours trying to work my way up to UNM when the rewards don't even seem any better?"  Sure, the artifacts tend to be higher star ratings on average, but the stats on them are usually garbage 99% of the time anyway, so no one really cares.  We can farm dungeons for better gear in a much faster fashion.  So again, why bother when the rewards aren't there to justify it?

6) God-Broken Champions - Two names say it all - Hegemon and Roshcard.  I mean your company was so desperate to sell shards that they broke their own game's mechanics.  Hegemon is absolutely disgusting.  When you break your own game's mechanics, that it is the beginning of the end to a game.  There are countless videos all over YouTube showing how god-broken Hegemon is.  And Roshcard is not far behind.  I mean blocking damage for two turns?  You know he is the main foundation of immortal teams.  A couple Roshcard and a Renegade or Pain Keeper and you cannot die.  Yet he goes completely unchecked.

7)  Cost of In-Game Items - It would cost $300 worth of in-game purchases to max out the current Brakus fusion champion's skills (7 pack of legendary tomes cost $100 and he requires 16 tomes).  I opened $80 worth of void shards I collected all to get nothing but trash rares and a couple epics (that were trash as well), and this was during a "double chance" event!  Each sacred shard costs about $20-25 on average, and you need 17 of them to have even a modest chance at a legendary (so, about $340+ average for each legendary).  Your company doesn't seem to understand that the exorbitant prices are killing retention.  Imagine the feeling of someone who earns an average income, say $12/hr, and spends a large portion of their paycheck on this game, all to get trash champions.  It's also why your company has so many disputes and BBB complaints.  If your prices were more reasonable or chances at something decent were better (which again ties into balancing), your wouldn't have nearly as many people rage-quitting.

I could give plenty more that I feel needs overhauls, but those 7 are the ones I know the general public complain about the most, yet are completely ignored.  The only thing worse than being frustrated with a company is when the company shows you they don't care.

I keep playing because I keep hoping that eventually, someone will clean house over there at Plarium and start incorporating some morality and respect for the players.  Honestly though, if it weren't for me having the YouTube channel, I would have quit this game months ago.  The majority of the people that I know used to play when I first started 6 mos ago or so don't play anymore, and with their reasons, I can't blame them.

I offer these criticisms not to be rude, but to try to help.  Your players are crying out, not being heard, and moving on to other venues where they are heard, treated better, don't have to spend hundreds or even thousands just for a little entertainment, etc.  The fact this game was even nominated with its reputation astounds me.  However, until you start listening to your players, you aren't getting my vote.  Even one of your top content creators made it clear recently that if some of these changes aren't made within the next few months, he is quitting the game.  He has almost 18k subscribers, and most his subscribers feel the same way, exemplified in his comments section.  Start listening or watch Rome burn to the ground...

Nov 17, 2019, 02:0611/17/19
05/16/19

numenor said:

who the fuck want more stupid champs...

with more  champs mean less % to pull CA and here in this game everything is about CA

OMG, yes!!!  They keep watering down the CA champions.  Numerous people in my clan have quit simply because the chances of getting a CA champion are so low these days, and without one, you can't touch UNM. 

And their current solution to that is inane - make the new upcoming clan boss strong against CA.  Doesn't change the fact that UNM is dependent on it.  It's like "Oh, you just had that leg sawed off?  Ok, here's a band-aid for your other leg."  Instead of fixing problems, they throw red herrings out all over the place.

And if they were to nerf CA, they would lose at least 10% of their players, if not more.  So many people have spent so much time and money building their CA groups that it's WAY to late to modify it so it isn't so OP.  The sensible thing would be to provide more CA champions in the game.  But, I'm sure the reason they don't is because they think it would hurt sales.  Lower chances in their eyes means more purchases.  They don't seem to acknowledge that it is actually the #1 reason people quit.

Nov 17, 2019, 10:5611/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 10:58(edited)
03/22/19

AscendantGod said:

numenor said:

who the fuck want more stupid champs...

OMG, yes!!!  They keep watering down the CA champions.  Numerous people in my clan have quit simply because the chances of getting a CA champion are so low these days, and without one, you can't touch UNM. 

And their current solution to that is inane - make the new upcoming clan boss strong against CA.  Doesn't change the fact that UNM is dependent on it.  It's like "Oh, you just had that leg sawed off?  Ok, here's a band-aid for your other leg."  Instead of fixing problems, they throw red herrings out all over the place.

And if they were to nerf CA, they would lose at least 10% of their players, if not more.  So many people have spent so much time and money building their CA groups that it's WAY to late to modify it so it isn't so OP.  The sensible thing would be to provide more CA champions in the game.  But, I'm sure the reason they don't is because they think it would hurt sales.  Lower chances in their eyes means more purchases.  They don't seem to acknowledge that it is actually the #1 reason people quit.

when you see how much time it takes for a moderator to respond,you start to ask yourself what I am doing here

last post from CIRILLA before 4 day LoL + they have nothing to say bcs they know most of the things we said we were right 

I'm happy that hearthstone has released a battleground so I can at least play something

for me how this going RLS is JOKE u can play 15 min dung or to farm 12-3 + arena 10 min + cb 15 min

so around 40 min and when u finish this u need to spend money to play or to wait 10 h ahaahhaaha

Nov 17, 2019, 16:4111/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 16:43(edited)
07/13/19

AscendantGod said:

6) God-Broken Champions - Two names say it all - Hegemon and Roshcard.  I mean your company was so desperate to sell shards that they broke their own game's mechanics.  Hegemon is absolutely disgusting.  When you break your own game's mechanics, that it is the beginning of the end to a game.  There are countless videos all over YouTube showing how god-broken Hegemon is.  And Roshcard is not far behind.  I mean blocking damage for two turns?  You know he is the main foundation of immortal teams.  A couple Roshcard and a Renegade or Pain Keeper and you cannot die.  Yet he goes completely unchecked.

A high resistance team easily counters a Hegemon... For Roschard, you just need to outspeed him or have a buff removal in your team, it's not that hard. No one wants them to nerf champions, even void legendarys, since this game is mostly PVE. 

I'm sorry i don't know how to stop quoting lol

Nov 17, 2019, 17:0311/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 17:07(edited)
11/14/19

I can tell everyone has opinions about whether to/ not to vote for RSL. In fact, a few players were talking on a thread about why NOT to vote for RSL. "Plarium loves its money, Plarium ignores player's requests," etcetera. Those are the things that we said.

We were voicing our opinions. We were not disrespectful to mods, we did not swear, and we did not use all caps. We simply stated our frustration at Plarium and encouraged against voting for RSL.

And our topic was DELETED! Guess we made Plarium feel uncomfortable... lol

Plarium, this is totally obnoxious and unfair. You should not just delete a thread that you don't like. 

Nov 17, 2019, 23:4211/17/19
05/16/19

tuexiazz said:

AscendantGod said:

A high resistance team easily counters a Hegemon... For Roschard, you just need to outspeed him or have a buff removal in your team, it's not that hard. No one wants them to nerf champions, even void legendarys, since this game is mostly PVE. 

I'm sorry i don't know how to stop quoting lol

High resistance leaves you susceptible to glass cannon teams, as more resistance has to come at the expense of something.  Plus, if they have Hegemon loaded up with a ton of crit damage, his initial hit even without the debuffs can be devastating.  The problem is, in order to take Hegemon, you need to have a composition geared specifically to handle him.  And even when you do, it does not stop the fact that he gets first attack no matter what you do, giving their team the upper hand.  No matter how you look at it, he breaks game mechanics and NEVER should have been made in the first place.

As far as Roshcard, your way to handle him is the same as anyone else in arena - be faster.  Still doesn't change the fact that his buff is god-broken.  And again, you have to make a composition specifically built to handle him (buff removal) if you aren't fast enough.  Again, it's just completely unreasonable and OP.

So, while there are ways to handle them, they are ridiculously OP in arena.  And you are right, no one wants to see nerfs.  At the same time, nerfs are a part of balancing.  You can't act like you don't know very well both champions are ridiculously OP compared to others.  It takes very special compositions to handle them because of their abilities.  And the problem with that is most of us don't have enough champions viable for arena to build those champions specifically for arena.  So, people aren't going to tend to build high resist for arena at the expense of viability in other areas.
Nov 17, 2019, 23:4411/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 23:45(edited)
05/16/19

Sheep W said:

I can tell everyone has opinions about whether to/ not to vote for RSL. In fact, a few players were talking on a thread about why NOT to vote for RSL. "Plarium loves its money, Plarium ignores player's requests," etcetera. Those are the things that we said.

We were voicing our opinions. We were not disrespectful to mods, we did not swear, and we did not use all caps. We simply stated our frustration at Plarium and encouraged against voting for RSL.

Plarium, this is totally obnoxious and unfair. You should not just delete a thread that you don't like. 

This is how they have always handled problems - sweep it under the rug.  They did the same thing when everyone was furious about the Foli paywall.  It was bad enough that they did it, but to then try to cover it up instead of admit their wrongdoing made it 100x worse.  They deleted dozens of threads, gave four of my clan members temporary forum bans, and it was absolutely disgusting.  I know so many people that quit back then, yet they don't get it.

They can hide honest reviews and feedback on their forums, but the complaints with the BBB, consumer affairs, Reddit, etc. speak for themselves, and there's nothing Plarium can do about that.

If you want to voice your issues, you are better off going through other venues to vent.  You are far more likely to be heard by others in those areas than you are by Plarium here.
Nov 18, 2019, 04:5711/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 04:57(edited)
11/10/17

Ok I have wished for a while that someone would say something about how people disparage each other in the game chat and forum. And always about whether you pay or not. I have been both a free to play and finally a paying customer so I can understand why you might feel the way you do. I'm hoping with a little bit of knowledge. If you pay and talk trash about the people who don't you need to understand that the numbers are on the side of the non-paying player. They are the majority of the population of almost any game worth playing. And the pay only game really suffer because as ingenious as the developers are the are few and not nearly as inspired as the players coming up with all the ideas that get put in the game via the data gathered from the game and venues like this forum.  They're the real reason the game evolves as fast as it does. And anyone upset with the paying players should consider that they are the only reason this type of game exist at all. It MUST make money or it will not be made.  that the game must have them to exist and continue or who would pay the salaries of all the employees. They know and understand that paying will give some advantage but not too mush or non-paying players leave so they keep advantage to a minimum. Shards only give a small chance of something good and have you ever wondered why a company a lot of you claim is greedy would place limits on the things they sell. Look on the adds you complain about and remember the 0/3 in that add is there to keep advantage to a minimum. And finally its a Game. And a game we all love and want to support in our own way. I think we can agree on at least this point. 

Nov 18, 2019, 11:1311/18/19
Nov 18, 2019, 11:14(edited)
04/27/19

I was banned from discord for just mentioning the fact they do this. My exact words were-

They like to freeze chat when thing are not going their way.

Boom kicked from server

AscendantGod said:

Sheep W said:

This is how they have always handled problems - sweep it under the rug.  They did the same thing when everyone was furious about the Foli paywall.  It was bad enough that they did it, but to then try to cover it up instead of admit their wrongdoing made it 100x worse.  They deleted dozens of threads, gave four of my clan members temporary forum bans, and it was absolutely disgusting.  I know so many people that quit back then, yet they don't get it.

Nov 18, 2019, 18:2611/18/19
03/22/19
You want my vote fix your game it freezes all the time going into battles  I just lost my 7th cb key in less than 2 weeks ..and there ones I paied money for ...I write to support and no one ever gets back to you I'm canceling my monthly subscription (we dont event get anything good out of it anyway) I'm not spending anymore money flat out I know you dont care there will be someone else willing to spend to take my place ..not to mention the rewards are still garbage for everything  ,faction wars are still broken, arena is still lame af ,theres no content for players at end game like myself and the one bit of content there is freezes on load so often I dont even want to play anymore ..not to mention how much energy I've lost for the same reason....seriously 1 key and 200 energy isnt gunna fix this ..maybe if your road map wasnt just blowing smoke and you actually cared it would be different  .you wont reply to this either I'm sure and nothing will come of it ..such a waist of a potentially great game ..
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.