Raid Nominated For Google Play 2019 Users' Choice Award

Search
MariusAdmin
Nov 11, 2019, 08:1211/11/19
09/04/17

Greetings, Raiders!

As you may have seen in the recent game news article, Raid: Shadow Legends has been nominated as a finalist for Google Play’s annual Best of 2019 Awards, Users’ Choice category.

We’ve only been able to get this far because of you, our players. Your dedication to the game, your feedback, and your support are what inspires us and helps us improve and enrich the world of Teleria. Now we would like to ask you to show that support once more and help us win!

Results of the contest will be determined by a players’ vote, open from today (it has already started!) and until midnight, November 25th. The final winner will be announced sometime between December 3rd and December 13th.

https://bit.ly/2O3mBuN

Win or lose, we cannot express how honoured we are to know so many people liked our game. Thank you, and, as always, we will strive to make Raid: Shadow Legends an entertaining and awesome experience for all of you.

- The Raid: Shadow Legends Team

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2019, 09:2511/11/19
Nov 11, 2019, 09:26(edited)
08/02/19
Great news, now hopefully Plarium can reciprocate some of the same love to its community and listen up to the issues? :) 
Nov 11, 2019, 10:3311/11/19
06/29/19

I've seen you already removed the U.S. Android google play store notification, 'cause I'm from germany and was eligible to vote, therefore I believe this restriction isn't valid or just for some countries.

Cheers Strangiii =)
Nov 11, 2019, 12:2911/11/19
06/05/19
URL says "Not Found"
Nov 11, 2019, 13:5411/11/19
11/01/19
Work in the friendlist please. You devs really need to make a friendlist tier. This would earn a lot of players and a lot of money
Nov 11, 2019, 17:3211/11/19
05/13/19

I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANDROID.

How can people vote for you with like PC or IOS?

Nov 12, 2019, 09:5511/12/19
Интересно стоит ли говорить о том что ваша ссылка не работает на моем андроид устройстве, и будете ли вы решать эту проблему? Или как с Ведуньей?
CirillaAdmin
Nov 12, 2019, 14:1011/12/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! Thank you for your comments. Guys, it appears that the voting link works only for Android-users, residents of the following countries:

USA

Canada

Brasil

Mexico

Australia

Great Britain

France

Germany

Russia

Turkey

Thank you very much!

Nov 12, 2019, 14:2211/12/19
10/27/19
Your popup ads to make purchases are aggressive and predatory.  You don't listen to the community about simple quality of life improvements.  Your reskin most of your champions (although they do like very good).  And you want us to vote for you?  Sorry, I voted for a different game.
Nov 12, 2019, 16:5911/12/19
03/22/19

Poopslinger said:

Your popup ads to make purchases are aggressive and predatory.  You don't listen to the community about simple quality of life improvements.  Your reskin most of your champions (although they do like very good).  And you want us to vote for you?  Sorry, I voted for a different game.

yea for this 30 years of playing games never saw so how u say "aggressive and predatory" game

they just want money and now we need to vote.

i just dont know who will vote pay2win ppl? and that is not good % bcs 70% are f2p ppl 

Nov 13, 2019, 08:2511/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 08:25(edited)
10/14/19

I voted for Raid SL Done.

if you do win will all the player receive something like 2,000 energy 5 Mil silver and 1 Sacred, 2 Void and 5 Accent shards  

If yes  I think everyone will download a VPN and vote 
Nov 13, 2019, 09:0811/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 13:44(edited)
03/22/19

Maddox said:

if you do win will all the player receive something like 2,000 energy 5 Mil silver and 1 Sacred, 2 Void and 5 Accent shards  

even if we will get 2k energy and 5m silver what I doubt...what that can help u? not much if you play this game enough to know

Nov 13, 2019, 10:5811/13/19
10/14/19
numenor said:

Maddox said:

you are so miserable and cheap!!!

even if we will get 2k energy and 5m silver what I doubt...what that can help u? not much if you play this game enough to know

Jesus what's wrong with you, get a life its just a game
CirillaAdmin
Nov 13, 2019, 13:5211/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 13:58(edited)
02/27/19

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry to hear that you did not vote for us, but we certainly respect your stance. 

We are going to improve the pop-ups frequency area with one of the closest releases. Regarding QoL improvements, which do you mean?

As for reskinning champions, we are working on avoiding this when developing our future new ones.

Guys, I had to delete some messages in this thread and even ban a player. So I also would like to remind you that we want a peaceful and respectful atmosphere to be preserved on our forum. Please keep this in mind when communicating with other players, moderators and community managers. Thank you.

Poopslinger said:

Nov 14, 2019, 04:1711/14/19
Can you help me get some diamonds
Nov 14, 2019, 18:2611/14/19
09/14/19

Hahahaha, vote for you. Looool.

How's that roadmap coming for the 1.12 release? Or are you just going to release new champs and try to prey on new players that dont understand they won't be getting them. How are those QoL updates? The Champion balancing (shotout to my vault warrior ma'shalled). New content? 

No?

Then voting for Raid is going to be a no from me. 

Listen to your players and maybe this could change.  
Nov 14, 2019, 22:0111/14/19
09/07/19
Pr1zmo said:

Hahahaha, vote for you. Looool.

How's that roadmap coming for the 1.12 release? Or are you just going to release new champs and try to prey on new players that dont understand they won't be getting them. How are those QoL updates? The Champion balancing (shotout to my vault warrior ma'shalled). New content? 

No?

Then voting for Raid is going to be a no from me. 

Listen to your players and maybe this could change.  
lol
Nov 15, 2019, 01:5711/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 03:28(edited)
03/28/19

Just want to throw my two cents in as to voting for the "best" users choice award.

As a user when I think of a game to call great it would be a game backed by a company who goes the extra mile for those who support it.

I must echo however someone who mentioned the roadmap as the most concrete example of how this does not appear to be happening. a few months ago you showed us 12 things that you said would come into the game by the end of the year. of those faction wars was released in such a state as to need a rework immediately and glyphs being linked to faction wars is also a half feature at best. that's 3 new features so far and another 7 that need to be done and released in a month and a half.

I bring this up instead of the other half dozen things as an example of something I posted about 5-6 months ago. You must learn to under promise and over deliver with your community to bring people around you. I wish it were not so, but you have a tendency to hype and promise and tease constantly to continue drumming up enough fervor to keep people spending while delivering on very little of what is promised.

The game has so much potential, and because I actually dont like any of the other games on the list would adore voting for raid as it is a game I spend quite a bit of time on, but a game is more than its features (and in raids case its visuals) the game is also the company that makes it, and I need to see a users choice company going the extra mile for its players before I vote in kind.

I know this is a lot, and I hope I haven't bored anyone or insulted anyone. But I hope you will think on it and move toward the community.

I must reiterate that I know that most people in the company are probably good people who want to make a good game. I need to believe that is true to support any game, but the higher ups who's eyes are so focused on more and more money need to realize that being good to your community = more money in the long run and in my opinion also in the short run. 
Nov 15, 2019, 08:2311/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 08:24(edited)
06/26/19

Long post but you made me logged in to give a thumb up.

Well said!

Bahamut said:

Just want to throw my two cents in as to voting for the "best" users choice award.

As a user when I think of a game to call great it would be a game backed by a company who goes the extra mile for those who support it.

I must echo however someone who mentioned the roadmap as the most concrete example of how this does not appear to be happening. a few months ago you showed us 12 things that you said would come into the game by the end of the year. of those faction wars was released in such a state as to need a rework immediately and glyphs being linked to faction wars is also a half feature at best. that's 3 new features so far and another 7 that need to be done and released in a month and a half.

I bring this up instead of the other half dozen things as an example of something I posted about 5-6 months ago. You must learn to under promise and over deliver with your community to bring people around you. I wish it were not so, but you have a tendency to hype and promise and tease constantly to continue drumming up enough fervor to keep people spending while delivering on very little of what is promised.

The game has so much potential, and because I actually dont like any of the other games on the list would adore voting for raid as it is a game I spend quite a bit of time on, but a game is more than its features (and in raids case its visuals) the game is also the company that makes it, and I need to see a users choice company going the extra mile for its players before I vote in kind.

I know this is a lot, and I hope I haven't bored anyone or insulted anyone. But I hope you will think on it and move toward the community.

I must reiterate that I know that most people in the company are probably good people who want to make a good game. I need to believe that is true to support any game, but the higher ups who's eyes are so focused on more and more money need to realize that being good to your community = more money in the long run and in my opinion also in the short run. 

Nov 15, 2019, 11:4811/15/19
01/07/19
You don't do enough to balance weak champions, instead of just keep releasing reskins with new skills. I am okay with rare champs being reskinning but epic and legendary are now getting reskinned. You don't listen to the community feedback and you don't follow through with your own roadmap in a satisfying way e.g. faction war is poorly implemented. 
Nov 15, 2019, 13:4811/15/19
Nov 15, 2019, 13:49(edited)
08/02/19

I second all of the above comments. I think a community summary is that we all absolutely love this game and its features. But we hate the money hungry developers who care not for its player base. Prove us wrong and Raid will flourish more than you can imagine.

Keep selling out to youtube sponsors for new players to prey upon and you will find Raid going down the toilet and everybody is left a loser. You're overdoing the publicity stunts without actually improving your game and image.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.