All Categories

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (10.10.2019)

(Champion Spotlight) New Champions (10.10.2019)

Search
Comments
Oct 17, 2019, 06:2910/17/19
08/30/19

I am some what new, but i have spent approximately 100 bucks a month since i have been playing, all suggestions that i have read are exact questions i have pondered for example

why no silver? why cant we make more?

why no space?

why cant i receive anything worth while for free?

i am lvl 40 i have 10 level 50 or so and i cannot go further i am at a wall

there is no way to break through this plateau. because i do not have enough energy to farm enough to make my strong champs stronger because i do not have enough energy or silver to make them stronger to get more is a circle of attrition to the point of a black hole hit plateau throw money get slight bit farther and plateau again. 

i feel like this game is so fun!!

for the first month

than it dies.

i also have a suggestion, why cant we trade champs? maybe not ww yet but maybe within a clan and level range ie like 1-20 20-40 so on and so on can trade together if they are in same clan. that would broaden the game play so much and help player help players. strengthening the community and interactive abilities of the player to player.

suppose in closing

more silver

more chances to advance(actually advance)

more space

better champs with crystals.

above all the game is awesome but nothing is perfect but hopefully you all hear us and keep making this game a GEM. thanks

Oct 17, 2019, 11:4710/17/19
04/26/19

Dude, stop making lvl 50 champs.  6 star your campaign farmer.  Farm 12-3 brutal.  Make more 6 star champs.  You won’t progress until you grind 6 star champs.  I know it takes a long time.  Sell all those shields.  That’s where the silver is.  Everyone else in the game did it this way.  You can as well.

I’ll give you the ‘more space’ argument.  Clearly need more space with over 300 champs in the game, we can’t even keep all of those.  Plus, we need to be able to keep food, etc.  I’m positive they’re working on it.
CirillaAdmin
Oct 17, 2019, 12:5810/17/19
Oct 17, 2019, 12:59(edited)
02/27/19

Hello guys! Thanks for your questions.

We will discuss the possibility of publishing a list of the champions that are scheduled for re-balancing. You can, of course, express your opinions on who should be reworked and why exactly. I collect your feedback on a weekly basis and forward it to our game designers for further consideration. It is just that it is also important to understand that 'an underperforming champion' could be a subjective statement. A lot of champions in the game are underestimated because, in order to reveal their true potential, you would need to equip them right, place them in the right team and develop the best branch of Masteries. There are a lot of recommendations from players about that given by other players on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

As for the Vault expansion, it is coming up with one of the closest releases.

Oct 17, 2019, 17:3010/17/19
09/09/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! Thanks for your questions.

We will discuss the possibility of publishing a list of the champions that are scheduled for re-balancing. You can, of course, express your opinions on who should be reworked and why exactly. I collect your feedback on a weekly basis and forward it to our game designers for further consideration. It is just that it is also important to understand that 'an underperforming champion' could be a subjective statement. A lot of champions in the game are underestimated because, in order to reveal their true potential, you would need to equip them right, place them in the right team and develop the best branch of Masteries. There are a lot of recommendations from players about that given by other players on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

As for the Vault expansion, it is coming up with one of the closest releases.

I would say I agree with this to a limited extent. Some champions are good situationally but some are just extremely underwhelming. This is contributed to nerfing, lack of good abilities or lack of power. I agree that there should be certain champions better at arena, some better with clan boss, some better with dungeons or campaign, but there are only a few and far between that can be situationally usable.

Rares left aside, epics have a lot of selection. Only a dozen really have a place they shine and the rest are lacking parts to make them usable in any area. To debunk the theory that lacking gear/masteries changes how good a champion is, consider all champions during review at top gear and masteries. The same ones that have a place now will still have a place, those that dont, still dont.

For legendaries, it's the same thing. Let's say Ma'Shalled or Shamrock, there isnt a part of the game they accel in above any epic (and even compared to rares in most cases). 

I would like to see a focus on buffing the underperforming champions instead of all of the nerfing I've seen.

Just my 2 cents. I know you have a job to do, so no hard feelings towards you.
Oct 18, 2019, 01:1010/18/19
Oct 18, 2019, 01:18(edited)
03/07/19
Can you consider putting all this carefully written beautiful lore text into the game please?  Someone spent a lot of time and energy writing these, and it's a shame it gets buried in the unchecked forum spam or people's incessant complaint posts. It's depressing to come to forum excited about the new characters and leave wanting to uninstall due to all the constant negativity.  
CirillaAdmin
Oct 18, 2019, 09:4810/18/19
02/27/19

Hello, GATEWAY INC and AURIX! Thanks for you comments :)

We are definitely working on improving the underperforming champs. Our game designers keep collecting the data that helps them to identify which champions still need to be reworked and move from there. 

As for posting champions spotlight in the game, that's a good idea, we will consider it. Thank you!

Oct 19, 2019, 12:1410/19/19
Oct 21, 2019, 15:26(edited)
05/03/19

Uncommon Head Taker looks like Rihanna

CirillaAdmin
Oct 22, 2019, 13:4710/22/19
Oct 22, 2019, 13:48(edited)
02/27/19

Hello! Thank you for noticing and for drawing our attention to it. While there are a lot of beautiful champions in our game and it is inevitable that some of them, may, indeed, resemble celebrities, things like that should not take place, unless intended. Thus, we have changed her avatar to the one that more looks like the character.

deltree said:

Uncommon Head Taker looks like Rihanna

Oct 23, 2019, 11:4910/23/19
05/18/19

Maeve

1. A2 have chance to place 2 rounds stun if enemy is under sleep debuff from A1, which is just for 1 round. It should be 2 rounds in A1, to make it possible to put stun from A2.

2. A3- if killed by this skill, enemy cannot be revived. It's dedicated only for a short group of enemies.

3. All her skills are just one shot dmg. 

This champ is terrible as for "epic" one. To put A2 debuf, you have to start with A1, and to use A3 you have to be sure this one kills enemy (only one enemy), and to make its debuf useful there have to be a champ with some kind of revive skill...

Barbarians don't have any powerfull epic champions like Tayrel, Gorgorab, Skullcrusher etc. Take a look on this one, it's just another useless epic, worth only to feed another one.

Oct 23, 2019, 15:0410/23/19
12/05/19
Hey some champions that are Rare could use a buff like gnarlhorn that A1 is silly an graybeard could use a buff in damage all around 
Oct 23, 2019, 19:5410/23/19
09/09/19

Do Mods still look at the Technical Issue - Bug Report threads anymore?

I have an issue I reported 45 days ago. I bump it every 2-3 days, and nothing... 

It had to do with a new -at the time- dwarf Bulwark whose passive is broken.

Mods - I dont know where else to ask this but its a ghost town in the technical forum for support or even replies

Oct 24, 2019, 08:2710/24/19
10/21/19
I do have something to say, why don't you have a rewards system for those who spend actual money??? Or a loyalty scheme in place? Don't think we haven't noticed either that as soon as we start spending money, you bump up the prices of packs etc, the more money you spend the less you get also, I know this is a business and you're making money but it seems like you're ripping off those that put effort into the game. 
Oct 25, 2019, 07:1010/25/19
07/31/19
thedemigodd said:

I do have something to say, why don't you have a rewards system for those who spend actual money??? Or a loyalty scheme in place? Don't think we haven't noticed either that as soon as we start spending money, you bump up the prices of packs etc, the more money you spend the less you get also, I know this is a business and you're making money but it seems like you're ripping off those that put effort into the game. 
Does make you feel pretty dumb spending on this game, doesnt it.....They act like as we dont know this is the case as well 
Oct 25, 2019, 09:2310/25/19
09/18/19

From my point of view having new heroes is nice, I like collecting and trying them and trying to builds new teams synergies... however it all doesn't make sense with no mechanics of getting skill tomes. There ARE good champions already and people know them and trying to keep so valuable tomes for only those who are definitely good. And here we lose the opportunity to get to know new characters better because without upgraded skills they are only 50% of themselves.

I think there should be added some new opportunity of getting skill tomes or upgrade skills to have more interest in getting and upgrading new champs. New way of farming or possibility once in a while to take tomes from one champ and use them on others if you receive a better ones... or in the end sacrifying also the different champ of the same rarity.

Giving opportunity to upgrade skills will give more life to heroes and make your efforts more used.
Oct 25, 2019, 16:3210/25/19
09/22/19

New server please