All Categories

(News) Maulie Tankard  Fusion

(News) Maulie Tankard Fusion

Search
Comments
Oct 10, 2019, 20:5410/10/19
09/11/19

Couple issues with Gnarlhorn and a few advantages Maulie has:

1. It takes 2 turns to set up Unkillable + Provoke.

2. His defense is 50% lower than Maulie's. She's got 10%ish more HP, too.  

3. Her A2 has a chance to provoke for 2 turns.

4. Automatic TM boost for the whole party when she gets hit.

Only advantage I can really see for Gnarlhorn is that his A1 can get a huge damage buff if Unkillable results in his HP dropping to 1. 

I like Gnarlhorn plenty, he's not a bad rare. But the stat advantage Legendaries have over Rares is really significant.

Oct 11, 2019, 08:0810/11/19
Oct 11, 2019, 08:09(edited)
06/19/19

kindler said:

Only advantage I can really see for Gnarlhorn is that his A1 can get a huge damage buff if Unkillable results in his HP dropping to 1. 

I like Gnarlhorn plenty, he's not a bad rare. But the stat advantage Legendaries have over Rares is really significant.

Gnarlhorn 

A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases according to how much HP this Champion has lost. This attack cannot be a strong, critical or weak hit.

with a lot of ATK could do a lot of damage.

with speed 220 both A2 Provoke and A3 Unkillable plus 30% [Increase DEF he could use both and will not need any support from other champions.

Aura

Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 27%.

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health Points (HP): 17,010

Attack (ATK): 958 more then Maulie 

Defense (DEF): 936

Speed (SPD): 96

Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%

Critical Damage (C. DMG): 50%

Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45

Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Maulie Tankard

A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.  useless without hp burn.

A2 Provoke + Reflect Damage. gear will need to focus only on def gear to keep her alive.

A4 Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% when this Champion is hit. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 25% when this Champion is hit by a Boss. its ok will help out but not a top tier skill

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health Points (HP): 18,495 more then Gnarlhorn 

Attack (ATK): 881

Defense (DEF): 1,465 more then Gnarlhorn 

Speed (SPD): 107 more then Gnarlhorn 

Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 80 more then Gnarlhorn 

Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10 more then Gnarlhorn 

Gnarlhorn 

1) Not good for clan boos. might do some damage with a1 depends on gear. no healing or defense or any shields for the team.

2) Arena provokes all enemies. might do some damage with a1 depends on gear

3) Dungeons provokes all enemies can survive with Unkillable. Aura  Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 27%.

Gear Speed/ATK  

Maulie 

1) for clan boss only A4 Fills the Turn Meters 25% each turn. no damage or healing or defense or any shields for the team.

2) Arena provokes all enemies.

3) Dungeons provokes all enemies can survive with high defense gear only no skill. no damage A4 skill. A3 Revives an ally

Gear Defence speed 150 is good

She is legendary and her skills are like a rare she will only be used in Dungeons maybe.

He A2 needs an ATK Down or DEF Up or even unkillable for 2 turns.

And her A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Places one 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs on all allies for 1 turns. or Places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 1 turns something useful.

Not Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:4810/14/19
Oct 14, 2019, 12:50(edited)
03/15/19

Neophytos said:

Kodendark said:

Lol guys idk wth you're talking about Maullie being "average" or a "vault guardian". She is one of the top controllers in the game! I personally think she is the best cc champion in arena aside from Hegemon. Are you aware that she's the only one with a guaranteed aoe provoke as long as your acc is high enough? She basically guarantees that my nuker will always wipe the opposing team before they have a chance for counter play. She's the poor man's Hegemon. Absolutely insane. 

I would like to thank Plarium for giving us a chance to acquire a game changing legend. Something that everyone can use. Something that you don't have to auto spider 20 or deal 100m damage to Nightmare for. Ty and gj :)

jesus can you read?

her a2 which places a provoke to all enemy which is great don't get me wrong just at stage 18,19,20 she will receive a lot of damage just give her something to project her self not refect it's useless. 

did I say her a2 is shit and worthless?

I usually took her to Golem and Drake 20 without hesitation, that only depends on the items that you give her and the support that you have on you team.

Anyway agreed, reflect singletarget for dungeon is useless, but that part of the skill was probably done for arena use.
Oct 21, 2019, 15:3510/21/19
09/11/19

Neophytos said:

kindler said:

Gnarlhorn 

A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases according to how much HP this Champion has lost. This attack cannot be a strong, critical or weak hit.

with a lot of ATK could do a lot of damage.

with speed 220 both A2 Provoke and A3 Unkillable plus 30% [Increase DEF he could use both and will not need any support from other champions.

Aura

Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 27%.

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health Points (HP): 17,010

Attack (ATK): 958 more then Maulie 

Defense (DEF): 936

Speed (SPD): 96

Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 45

Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Maulie Tankard

A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.  useless without hp burn.

A2 Provoke + Reflect Damage. gear will need to focus only on def gear to keep her alive.

A4 Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% when this Champion is hit. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 25% when this Champion is hit by a Boss. its ok will help out but not a top tier skill

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health Points (HP): 18,495 more then Gnarlhorn 

Attack (ATK): 881

Defense (DEF): 1,465 more then Gnarlhorn 

Speed (SPD): 107 more then Gnarlhorn 

Debuff Resistance (RESIST): 80 more then Gnarlhorn 

Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 10 more then Gnarlhorn 

Gnarlhorn 

1) Not good for clan boos. might do some damage with a1 depends on gear. no healing or defense or any shields for the team.

2) Arena provokes all enemies. might do some damage with a1 depends on gear

3) Dungeons provokes all enemies can survive with Unkillable. Aura  Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 27%.

Gear Speed/ATK  

Maulie 

1) for clan boss only A4 Fills the Turn Meters 25% each turn. no damage or healing or defense or any shields for the team.

2) Arena provokes all enemies.

3) Dungeons provokes all enemies can survive with high defense gear only no skill. no damage A4 skill. A3 Revives an ally

Gear Defence speed 150 is good

She is legendary and her skills are like a rare she will only be used in Dungeons maybe.

He A2 needs an ATK Down or DEF Up or even unkillable for 2 turns.

And her A1 Attacks 1 enemy. Places one 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs on all allies for 1 turns. or Places a [Shield] buff on all allies equal to 20% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 1 turns something useful.

Not Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff.

I disagree. I use her in the Arena all the time. She catapulted me from Silver II to Gold III within a week, and she wasn't even 6*ed, ascended past 3, or booked (I managed to use one book on her that landed on her passive, and didn't bother past that). AoE 1/2-turn Provoke is incredible. She's got enough HP and DEF to stick around long enough to lock down the enemy team while I set up DEF Down from Tayrel. Zelotah drops his A2 to add a 10k HP shield. And she's got Frost gear up, which is extremely helpful.

Yeah, her A1 is nothing special. But she's got enough bulk and utility (Revive + Block Damage is pretty dope, and an extra 15% TM Boost every round is pretty helpful, not to mention her Provoke) that she's a godsend to a lot of players. Useless in CB, sure, but she's great for the Arena, and she's helped me push past stage 15 in Dragon, Golem, and Spider (AoE Provoke is very helpful if you don't have an off-affinity tank handy for a particular stage, or AoE HP Burn/3 Coldhearts). 

For her to become S-Tier legendary, she'd need something like 30% Damage Reflection for the whole party rather than just her, which would give her some more utility against bosses.
Oct 22, 2019, 06:2410/22/19
06/19/19

KINDLER

Honestly, I don't see anything different from what I have been saying about her read previous comments.

Nov 14, 2019, 07:5511/14/19
Nov 14, 2019, 07:57(edited)
09/24/19

Any chance to rework Maulie no one really uses her and please do not tell me she is great in the arena I get it she is great in arena am talking about CB and dungeons 

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff. Change to  Attacks 1 enemy 2 times, a 50% chance to apply HP burn 

Bar Brawl

Places a [Provoke] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff on the target for 2 turns instead. Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.change to buff on all allies for 3 turns.

Cheers! (Cooldown: 6 turns)

Revives an ally with 50% HP and fills their Turn Meter by 50%. Places a [Block Damage] buff on that ally for 1 turn. NOT USEFUL change to Places a [Counterattack] buff on all allies for 2 turns and a Places one 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs on all allies for 2 turns.

Rowdy Crowd [Passive] (Cooldown: 2 turns) Remove Passive cooldown make it max 50% or 25% Turnover

Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% when this Champion is hit. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 25% when this Champion is hit by a Boss.

Make her a permanent fusion for all players! there are only 3 champions with Counterattack make one more but permanent fusion

Nov 14, 2019, 08:3711/14/19
09/04/19

Lepinox said:

Any chance to rework Maulie no one really uses her and please do not tell me she is great in the arena I get it she is great in arena am talking about CB and dungeons 

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Attacks 1 enemy. Damage increases by 50% if the target is under a [HP Burn] debuff. Change to  Attacks 1 enemy 2 times, a 50% chance to apply HP burn 

Bar Brawl

Places a [Provoke] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff on the target for 2 turns instead. Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.change to buff on all allies for 3 turns.

Revives an ally with 50% HP and fills their Turn Meter by 50%. Places a [Block Damage] buff on that ally for 1 turn. NOT USEFUL change to Places a [Counterattack] buff on all allies for 2 turns and a Places one 15% [Continuous Heal] buffs on all allies for 2 turns.

Rowdy Crowd [Passive] (Cooldown: 2 turns) Remove Passive cooldown make it max 50% or 25% Turnover

Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 15% when this Champion is hit. Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 25% when this Champion is hit by a Boss.

Make her a permanent fusion for all players! there are only 3 champions with Counterattack make one more but permanent fusion

I have been playing the game more than 6 months spend over 700-800 euros and I still did not get one champion with Counterattack I have a friend that got 2 Martyr and 5 Skullcrusher I am really about to quit this game because of this. players have been asking for this for a long time. permanent fusion champion with Counterattack Maulie would be great because of her Passive.

I like the idea for A2 it should be Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 3 turns. not only Maulie 

A3 a Counterattack for all allies and some heals makes more sense than revives 1 champion.

Please look into this 

Nov 14, 2019, 12:4411/14/19
08/13/19

Loserion said:

Lepinox said:

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Bar Brawl

I have been playing the game more than 6 months spend over 700-800 euros and I still did not get one champion with Counterattack I have a friend that got 2 Martyr and 5 Skullcrusher I am really about to quit this game because of this. players have been asking for this for a long time. permanent fusion champion with Counterattack Maulie would be great because of her Passive.

I like the idea for A2 it should be Places a 30% [Reflect Damage] buff on all allies for 3 turns. not only Maulie 

A3 a Counterattack for all allies and some heals makes more sense than revives 1 champion.

Please look into this 

That is not the way to play this Game though. I have been playing about 6 months too, have paid about 300 Euros and I have Martyr, Valkyrie and Skullcrusher. Some pay thousands and do not get them.

Whats separates this Game from all the others is that there are so many other good heroes and strategies to use without having Counterattack teams.

Nov 14, 2019, 13:2311/14/19
Nov 14, 2019, 13:26(edited)
09/24/19

mjones said:

Loserion said:

Lepinox said:

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Bar Brawl

Please look into this 

That is not the way to play this Game though. I have been playing about 6 months too, have paid about 300 Euros and I have Martyr, Valkyrie and Skullcrusher. Some pay thousands and do not get them.

Whats separates this Game from all the others is that there are so many other good heroes and strategies to use without having Counterattack teams.

I have been playing for 8 months now, you have no idea how it sucks because you do not have specific champions to move forward. 

I am stuck at spiders 15 because I do not have any champions with damage based on enemies HP or any champions that Fully depletes the Turn Meter. 

I am also suck at fires knight 18 because I do not have  Counterattack champion. and yes I check videos with Felhound and asked help on discord dead-end,everyone i ask they told me a need better champions I have leveled up 25 champions to 60 level trying to find a way to pass spiders and fires knight i also have Rhazin Scarhide from fusion Amazing champion however Bog Down Decrease the Turn Meter by 100%. is a 6  turn cooldown. cannot nuke spiders or fires knight boss in one turn.

i wish what you said was true Whats separates this Game from all the others is that there are so many other good heroes and strategies to use without having Counterattack teams. Let's be honest 90% of all champions are not useful I wish they were.

This game is based on luck and I hate that, permanent fusion for some specific champions is needed for some players that are not so lucky.

Nov 15, 2019, 00:2111/15/19
08/17/19

Lepinox said:

mjones said:

Loserion said:

Lepinox said:

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Bar Brawl

Please look into this 

I have been playing for 8 months now, you have no idea how it sucks because you do not have specific champions to move forward. 

I am stuck at spiders 15 because I do not have any champions with damage based on enemies HP or any champions that Fully depletes the Turn Meter. 

I am also suck at fires knight 18 because I do not have  Counterattack champion. and yes I check videos with Felhound and asked help on discord dead-end,everyone i ask they told me a need better champions I have leveled up 25 champions to 60 level trying to find a way to pass spiders and fires knight i also have Rhazin Scarhide from fusion Amazing champion however Bog Down Decrease the Turn Meter by 100%. is a 6  turn cooldown. cannot nuke spiders or fires knight boss in one turn.

i wish what you said was true Whats separates this Game from all the others is that there are so many other good heroes and strategies to use without having Counterattack teams. Let's be honest 90% of all champions are not useful I wish they were.

This game is based on luck and I hate that, permanent fusion for some specific champions is needed for some players that are not so lucky.

You do realise that you can also complete Spider 20 with an Armiger and Zephyr-Sniper team, right? Just because everyone else uses Coldheart and Royal Guard, does not mean that you have to use them too. I use Sinesha as my tank, because I happened to pull her sometime ago and then I spam the boss with Razin, Sir Nicholas, Armiger and Psylar. It's not 30 seconds or something crazy like that, but it works just fine so far.

Better think about what you actually have and are able to work with and not about what you could maybe, possibly have, but do not have right now and might never get.
Nov 15, 2019, 07:3911/15/19
09/24/19

heidenherz said:

Lepinox said:

mjones said:

Loserion said:

Lepinox said:

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Bar Brawl

Please look into this 

You do realise that you can also complete Spider 20 with an Armiger and Zephyr-Sniper team, right? Just because everyone else uses Coldheart and Royal Guard, does not mean that you have to use them too. I use Sinesha as my tank, because I happened to pull her sometime ago and then I spam the boss with Razin, Sir Nicholas, Armiger and Psylar. It's not 30 seconds or something crazy like that, but it works just fine so far.

Better think about what you actually have and are able to work with and not about what you could maybe, possibly have, but do not have right now and might never get.

Razin, Sir Nicholas, Armiger, and Psylar. only have Razin and Armiger tried spider keeps healing and its spiders 15 not even 20.

Zephyr-Sniper can only tank them that is all spider keeps healing I need Fully depletes the Turn Meter cannot nuke in one turn with Razin.

Anyway, we are talking about Maulie and a  permanent fusion champion with Counterattack rework Maulie and add Counterattack would be great for players that are not so lucky.

Nov 19, 2019, 12:2811/19/19
06/19/19

Lepinox said:

some ideas

MAULIE TANKARD SKILLS

Roast [DEF]

Bar Brawl

Please at least a reviewing of Maulie, to research if needs some adjustments 

Thanks.

CirillaAdmin
Nov 19, 2019, 14:5311/19/19
02/27/19

Hi guys! Thank you all for sharing your comments. We have read them all and taken everything into account. We review our champs on a constant basis and if we see some deviations from the expected path of development we will think of adjustments.

Regarding providing Maulie with mass Counterattack (CA) skill, it's not likely that we will do this, though. We are going to be gradually adding new game mechanics to the game (new Skills, Artifacts sets with new bonuses etc) that are going to balance out the existing counterattack meta. Just saying that not having a CA champion in your team does not at all discount you as a not so strong player.
Nov 19, 2019, 15:4211/19/19
06/19/19
Cirilla said:

Hi guys! Thank you all for sharing your comments. We have read them all and taken everything into account. We review our champs on a constant basis and if we see some deviations from the expected path of development we will think of adjustments.

Regarding providing Maulie with mass Counterattack (CA) skill, it's not likely that we will do this, though. We are going to be gradually adding new game mechanics to the game (new Skills, Artifacts sets with new bonuses etc) that are going to balance out the existing counterattack meta. Just saying that not having a CA champion in your team does not at all discount you as a not so strong player.
don't know why I even bother tits the same answer with everything.