All Categories

(News) Maulie Tankard  Fusion

(News) Maulie Tankard Fusion

Search
Comments
Sep 30, 2019, 09:4109/30/19
04/12/19
all champs are still available - just buy 10k$ worth of void shards and hope for the best ...
Sep 30, 2019, 10:0809/30/19
09/06/19
nice deal (no)
Sep 30, 2019, 14:0509/30/19
02/07/19
woo hoo! Ragemonger given as downtime compensation! yaaaaaaaay!
Oct 2, 2019, 11:2610/02/19
05/08/19
they newer lern that to hard event gets the player upset and evry time they lose players but they dont care. i have pointed out 4 times dont do 20k or higer event make the event doebel and i have pointed out as so many aders the absurd amount of time and resources neade. but they dont care and dont daer to respond to the players statment. i gona save al the brews i have for next time and just hop i have the luck to have evryting preperd for next id fusion rusch but probebly not. i am gona give it to more ruch if not i will probebly also be a kviter.
CirillaAdmin
Oct 2, 2019, 12:5910/02/19
Oct 2, 2019, 13:00(edited)
02/27/19

Hello! The current Molly Fusion is not easy, but it should not be, either. The champion is Legendary, they deserve to be fought for hard. The key point about the whole thing is managing the resources that you have properly. And grinding, of course. Nobody said that this fun aspect would be omitted. 

We keep track of the players that have already fused Molly, and the numbers are quite impressive. And there is still more than four days until the Fusion is over. Also, we keep collecting and analyzing the data related to players' activity in all in-game events, and we surely read your feedback.

ferkdares122 said:

they newer lern that to hard event gets the player upset and evry time they lose players but they dont care. i have pointed out 4 times dont do 20k or higer event make the event doebel and i have pointed out as so many aders the absurd amount of time and resources neade. but they dont care and dont daer to respond to the players statment. i gona save al the brews i have for next time and just hop i have the luck to have evryting preperd for next id fusion rusch but probebly not. i am gona give it to more ruch if not i will probebly also be a kviter.

Oct 2, 2019, 23:0410/02/19
07/16/19
I only participated in the major events and tournaments, because most of the units needed for the fusion I had already. I also was lucky enough to summon basher and painsmith during double void shard chances. If I had gone into this fusion with none of the required units, I'm not sure I would have been able to complete it with the time I would have had to take away from leveling units to grind dungeons for the tournaments. I 100% agree that the massive point requirements are too much (and wasn't the foli fusion a week longer than maulie?) I say this, but I myself don't know of a good way of changing the fusion without making it too easy to complete or making it even more pay to win than it currently is. I guess the only suggestion I have is the suggestion I made in a previous thread about all event, and changing them so you can earn points in multiple ways instead of being forced to do one aspect of the game or to ignore the events. EX: 1 point per energy used, 5 points per arena token used, 100 points for every rare or higher unit summoned (limit 10). This set up doesn't quite work for this event, but smaller events coming up might benefit from this set up.
Oct 3, 2019, 07:1110/03/19
Oct 4, 2019, 03:47(edited)
06/19/19

Well, the event was OK not so bad rewards help out a lot 100 euros later.

But I must say Just maxed  Maulie to 60L and to be honest not as good as I thought she would be. she dies really fast after using A2 low HP and her A1 is useless. just another legendary in the vault with Mountain King.

Also maxed out Captain Temila because I don't have a Nazana or Skullcrusher for (Ally Protection) stats 3,250 Defence 40k Health points 160 Speed cannot even compare them to Nazana or SkullCrusher she is useless got one hit in dragons 20  do not even waste a book or to level her 60, to be honest, do not even waste your books on Maulie she will not be in use.

Captain Temila

Exalted Guardian (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns.

Level: 2 Cooldown -1

Nazana 

Unholy Contract (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies for 2 turns. Places a [Shield] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. The value of the [Shield] is equal to 40% of this Champion’s MAX HP.

Level 2: Shield +5%

Level 3: Shield +5%

Level 4: Cooldown -1

Skullcrusher 

Stonewall (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. Places a [Counterattack] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 1 turn.

Level 2: Cooldown -1

Thank you Plarium for the two weeks or farming and the useless Epic and Legendary that will put in the Vault.

Oct 3, 2019, 13:2710/03/19
Oct 3, 2019, 13:29(edited)
06/26/19

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Plarium did a good job this time round as compared to the foli event. Though some improvements might be needed for future event.

BTW, I'm one of those who hasn't gotten Maulie, and probably won't be able to get her in this event. I have been playing for a few months. The key is to have fun and enjoy the game, the top price is just the icing on the cake. 
Oct 3, 2019, 17:3410/03/19
03/19/19
I really liked the fusion and overall how the game is progressing for the last month or so. Really interested about the future content (tag team arena in special)
Oct 3, 2019, 17:3710/03/19
05/30/19
Even if not going for Maulie this time around they definitely have given some decent rewards with all these events.  I will say it's a little overwhelming with so many things going on at once.  I can see where the frustration can come from but I do feel they significantly increased the rewards across the board on these events. 
Oct 4, 2019, 02:3610/04/19
Oct 4, 2019, 02:37(edited)
09/06/19

Yay, after throwing $200 away, still need to farm 6 Superior Magic Potions 

CirillaAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 11:4110/04/19
Oct 4, 2019, 11:44(edited)
02/27/19

Hello all! Thank you so much for the great feedback :) We are happy to hear that you did like the set of events and tournaments for this Fusion. We will keep working on making these things in the game even more enjoyable.

Thank you Plarium for the two weeks or farming and the useless Epic and Legendary that will put in the Vault.

It often happens that a champion gets underestimated by a player at first, because it may not really be clear where this champion can be best used, how to equip him/her, etc. Maulie would be good for Dungeons (Provoke Skill, Turn Meter increase, dmg; coupled with a counterattack champion, she will be very-very good), Arena (for your Def team). You can learn more about the best ways to play with her by talking to other players on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

There is a very useful channel also, called player-videos, where you can find reviews of different game aspects (including champions) made by our official Youtube content creators and players.

Oct 6, 2019, 15:1910/06/19
Oct 7, 2019, 09:13(edited)
06/19/19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! Thank you so much for the great feedback :) We are happy to hear that you did like the set of events and tournaments for this Fusion. We will keep working on making these things in the game even more enjoyable.

It often happens that a champion gets underestimated by a player at first, because it may not really be clear where this champion can be best used, how to equip him/her, etc. Maulie would be good for Dungeons (Provoke Skill, Turn Meter increase, dmg; coupled with a counterattack champion, she will be very-very good), Arena (for your Def team). You can learn more about the best ways to play with her by talking to other players on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6

There is a very useful channel also, called player-videos, where you can find reviews of different game aspects (including champions) made by our official Youtube content creators and players.

Thank you for your answer however I tried so many different artifacts wasted more than 4 mil silver and like I said she is not as good as expected. really useless is CB only rowdy crowd going for her and no one will have a legendary just for 25% turns meter.

In dungeons  a2 is amazing however she dies way to fast she has nothing to keep her alive for all the attacks she is getting if she had an unkillable for 1 turn not refect would make a lot more sense 

her a1 is not in use for anything there is not a lot of champions that have hp burn just for a legendary to do 50% more damage makes no sense since she is support champion not attack. if she had a 50% to place a hp burn would be a lot more useful and make sense since she is legendary!

Captain Temila from the event and  60 leveled her because I needed a healer and someone to protect my team with ally protection but she dies really fast once her Places a 50% [Ally Protection] buff on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. if you add Places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff on all allies for 2 turns and 3 turn cool down. and remove from her a2 will make a lot more sense.

I know nothing will change but I really don't understand why you create champions epic and legendary and make them weak in stage 18,19,20 dungeons and there is rare champion that player would rather use like seducer coldhart pain keeper.

Epic and legendary need epic books and legendary books and there is no way to farm them at least make them worth it!

Oct 7, 2019, 18:2410/07/19
09/11/19

What gear and stats do you have for Maulie? And what team do you have for her? I put mine in Frost with as much DEF% and speed as I could get, and added a Speed set. She's monstrous in dungeon waves. Was able to go from being stuck on 13ish for most Keeps to clearing up to 18, thanks to easier times getting past waves 1 and 2. Helps handle the Boss adds, too. And if you can manage to book her passive, the 15/25% TM boost every round really, really helps. 

She DOES need healing though, and preferably ATK Down or DEF Up support. I have her paired with Lightsworn and Apothecary, and it works excellently. 

Oct 8, 2019, 13:2610/08/19
06/19/19

kindler said:

What gear and stats do you have for Maulie? And what team do you have for her? I put mine in Frost with as much DEF% and speed as I could get, and added a Speed set. She's monstrous in dungeon waves. Was able to go from being stuck on 13ish for most Keeps to clearing up to 18, thanks to easier times getting past waves 1 and 2. Helps handle the Boss adds, too. And if you can manage to book her passive, the 15/25% TM boost every round really, really helps. 

She DOES need healing though, and preferably ATK Down or DEF Up support. I have her paired with Lightsworn and Apothecary, and it works excellently. 

I just said the same thing she is not as good as expected.

In dungeons, a2 is amazing however she dies way to fast she has nothing to keep her alive for all the attacks she is getting if she had an unkillable for 1 turn not refect would make a lot more sense

CB only rowdy crowd going for her and no one will have a legendary just for 25% turns meter.

weak in stage 18,19,20 dungeons

Oct 8, 2019, 15:4510/08/19
02/22/19
Neophytos said:

kindler said:

I just said the same thing she is not as good as expected.

In dungeons, a2 is amazing however she dies way to fast she has nothing to keep her alive for all the attacks she is getting if she had an unkillable for 1 turn not refect would make a lot more sense

CB only rowdy crowd going for her and no one will have a legendary just for 25% turns meter.

weak in stage 18,19,20 dungeons

Well, what do you expect of a legendary that everyone "can" get... Obviously it won't be top-tier, but likely still better than a lot of other options available to a huge group of players.
Oct 9, 2019, 06:0610/09/19
Oct 9, 2019, 06:58(edited)
06/19/19

so what the point of farming for a legendary if its average or some rare champions are better.  

Sir Nicholas was in fusion event was he not worth it?

for me, it makes no sense that a support champion a1 has increase damage by 50% if there is a burn debuff its useless really no point I am no trying to get high damage from her only to support my team.

her a2 which places a provoke to all enemy which is great don't get me wrong just at stage 18,19,20 she will receive a lot of damage just give her something to project her self not refect it's useless. 

having an ATK Down or DEF Up or even unkillable for 2 turn with her a2 and something useful on her a1 like hp burn or has a 15% chance Places a 7.5% [Continuous Heal] buff on all allies for 1 turns. 

this will not make her top tier. all I am saying

Oct 9, 2019, 09:0810/09/19
10/13/18

Lol guys idk wth you're talking about Maullie being "average" or a "vault guardian". She is one of the top controllers in the game! I personally think she is the best cc champion in arena aside from Hegemon. Are you aware that she's the only one with a guaranteed aoe provoke as long as your acc is high enough? She basically guarantees that my nuker will always wipe the opposing team before they have a chance for counter play. She's the poor man's Hegemon. Absolutely insane. 

I would like to thank Plarium for giving us a chance to acquire a game changing legend. Something that everyone can use. Something that you don't have to auto spider 20 or deal 100m damage to Nightmare for. Ty and gj :)
Oct 9, 2019, 11:1410/09/19
Oct 9, 2019, 11:20(edited)
06/19/19

Kodendark said:

Lol guys idk wth you're talking about Maullie being "average" or a "vault guardian". She is one of the top controllers in the game! I personally think she is the best cc champion in arena aside from Hegemon. Are you aware that she's the only one with a guaranteed aoe provoke as long as your acc is high enough? She basically guarantees that my nuker will always wipe the opposing team before they have a chance for counter play. She's the poor man's Hegemon. Absolutely insane. 

I would like to thank Plarium for giving us a chance to acquire a game changing legend. Something that everyone can use. Something that you don't have to auto spider 20 or deal 100m damage to Nightmare for. Ty and gj :)

jesus can you read?

her a2 which places a provoke to all enemy which is great don't get me wrong just at stage 18,19,20 she will receive a lot of damage just give her something to project her self not refect it's useless. 

did I say her a2 is shit and worthless?

Oct 10, 2019, 07:5910/10/19
Oct 10, 2019, 08:28(edited)
09/04/19

Neophytos said:

Kodendark said:

jesus can you read?

did I say her a2 is shit and worthless?

Kodendark:  just for your information, not the only champion

Gnarlhorn : FACTION: Skinwalkers

GNARLHORN SKILLS

War Drum (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Places a [Provoke] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

Determined (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

Level 3: Cooldown -1

Aura

Increases Ally DEF in Dungeons by 27%.

A rare champion that can first buff himself with Unkillable Increase DEF 30% and then Provokes on all enemies.

Thanks again Plarium