(News) Maulie Tankard  Fusion

(News) Maulie Tankard Fusion

Search
Comments
Sep 23, 2019, 08:1409/23/19
08/02/19

aybartlett said:

GranTorino said:

Well, I take back what I said about the events. Plarium wants us to get 21 champions from level 1 common all the way up to 6 star maxed level to get a sacred shard in 2 weeks. I've been playing for 2 months and barely have 4 champions at 6 star, and I've spent money upwards of £150.

Who's holding a gun to your head?  If it is so impossible, then why do you seem so jealous as if everyone but you will earn the shard?

As information to the general public here, I've used a few brews, ascended few, and ranked up rank 2's to rank 5.  I have 12,000 event points and 6,500 tournament points.  You will naturally complete the tournament 10k requirement if you get 20k in the event.  Its no worse than Excruciator, which I did 'for fun' while I was trying to 6 star things anyways.  These events suck, but preparation is crucial for anyone.  Most important to me is that I'll have 3-4 additional 6 star characters in 2 weeks if I play my cards right.

Not all of us can P2W like you and I'm not jealous of those who have the wallets to complete the event whatsoever. That's their prerogative if you and others wish. I'm not even going to acknowledge your progress in the tournament- we all play the game with the same resources and you're blatantly lying. If you have spent- dont be ashamed of it so much that you have to lie on the forums.

All events are heavily paywalled. This is not how events in a successful game are carried out and this is why the entire player base except evidentally a few like yourself are unhappy with the setup. We love the game and its mechanics but cant keep up with or comprehend the punishment from the developers.
Sep 24, 2019, 03:5609/24/19
03/06/19
We have lives, like actual important things to do and spend money on. Dont even act like you spend a normal amount of time and or money on this game to get where you are, just dont.
Sep 25, 2019, 08:0509/25/19
08/13/19

One thing I have noticed the last few days while I am saving Silver and preparing artifacts on levels 11 and 15 for the artifact event, which has one specific hero needed for the fusion - It seems the probabilities for upgrading artifacts are lower.

I usually dont need 600.000 silver to upgrade from 12-14 alone. Im curious how much points will be needed iin that event.
Sep 25, 2019, 09:2109/25/19
03/04/19

mjones said:

One thing I have noticed the last few days while I am saving Silver and preparing artifacts on levels 11 and 15 for the artifact event, which has one specific hero needed for the fusion - It seems the probabilities for upgrading artifacts are lower.

I usually dont need 600.000 silver to upgrade from 12-14 alone. Im curious how much points will be needed iin that event.

Well the past few silver spending events were very tough. The current dungeon diver tournaments and arena event are too.

The artifact event has the void rare that is going to be the last champ needed for the fussion and his name is Ragemonger.

No need to worry.

Sep 25, 2019, 21:5909/25/19
Sep 25, 2019, 22:09(edited)
08/11/19

DeepSea8494 said:

B.S. dude. I’ve spent 50 bucks on the brew pack. Ranked up 3 champs to 6s (and all the fodder required for the upgrade). I’ve been grinding this out every day for the last 3 days. Spent hundreds gems on energy refills, that’s on top of the 2000 energy I had saved up. I’m sitting at 9500 event points and 5800 tournament points

There is no way you “used a few brews, ascended a few, and ranked up rank 2s to 5s”, to get where your at. You either work for Plarium, or are a complete WHALE, who is still in the closet about being a whale. Don’t come in here spitting your lies. And if I’m wrong about you, post a couple pictures of your account and prove it. I bet your rolling in the legendary champs.

Now, from my experience, the fusion event is just ok...They are obviously trying to make money, and I don’t really think it’s possible for a F2P player to complete it.  But I think there’s some decent rewards for trying. Mistress of Hyms is a decent champ for people that need a res champ. And the new epic dark elf (Captain something), is a decent looking epic that is 100% obtainable for a F2P in the 2 weeks period. I think just to make more “Fair” for F2Ps they should make it a month long event, and just give some huge rewards to the whales along the way for either reaching a certain threshold of points (like 30,000 event points...), or for finishing in a certain time. Just my take.

-DeepSea

I agree. I've spent more than 4000 gems to finish the events so far, especially for running the potion keeps in order to ascend the newly obtained champs required for the fusion. It took me days with constant grinding to achieve that, and I still need to get the last void champ via the artifact upgrade event. Luckily I've purchased quite a few gems in the past, so I was kind of equipped for this, but I honestly don't believe that there is any possible way for F2Ps to complete this event in 2 weeks. I just don't.

I also would like to quote a reddit post by Hotshot2k4 regarding the Artifact Enhancement event to obtain the last void hero required for fusion, Ragemonger (https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/d6ycf8/warning_ragemonger_the_only_new_rarevoid_rare_may/)

He goes:

Observe that:

1) Of the 4 epics used in the fusion, Basher is the only one we can't earn without fusing

2) Of the 4 epics, he is the only void epic champion required for fusion. While he is not new, it's likely that very few people actually have him

3) Ragemonger is the only new rare champion added with this event, and he is also a void, meaning that nobody had him prior to this event and he will be difficult/expensive to pull. Centurion was the only rare void added with the Foli fusion event, which was part of their strategy last time

4) He comes from an Artifact Enhancement event, and since two champions come from it, it's a very good bet that he will be one of the higher tier rewards. AE events are also notable in that they cost an incredible amount of silver to complete, an amount which would cost an absurd amount of money if one were to buy it from the shop. It's also worth noting that they've been having a ton of artifact enhancement events lately - one is even going on right now! They've been steadily trying to leech the silver not only from the newer or more casual players, but also the old veterans with tons of excess silver. They are likely trying to dip into as many of their players' wallets as possible. We also don't know just how much silver it is going to cost this time. It has previously cost around 20-30mil silver to complete the AE events, but they might be more ambitious this time

5) This artifact upgrade event is scheduled 9 days from now, so once again, halfway into the event and after most people have already decided whether or not they're going for it - those who have decided to go for it are likely going hard, and are more likely to pay up despite not wanting to, due to the alternative being that they wasted 9 days of their life and possibly some money too.

I do not know for sure that Ragemonger is "The new Centurion", but all of these things combined paint a grim picture, very remenicient the Foli event. I thought it was my duty to warn people who are just now deciding whether they're going to go all-in on the fusion or not. If you don't already have 30-40mil silver laying around or expect to get that much before the 29th, beware! Don't let yourself be played by Plarium, and decide now whether you're willing to spend potentially $100-200 to get this legendary fused, even if you're a f2p player who has elected not to spend any money yet.

Sep 26, 2019, 02:0909/26/19
07/16/19
Very good! Can you leave the fusion open? Crazy effort to get there is an achievement even without the time constraints
Sep 26, 2019, 06:3609/26/19
03/20/19
Yes, we will need more time to fuse the champ. It's hard to do the events in time, but not possible to complete the fusion also in the same time.
Sep 26, 2019, 07:0109/26/19
08/13/19

Thanks for sharing this Cloudsong! I am trying desperately to prepare for the artifact event since all the others are doable for me. (XP bonus and a Hero which can solo Dungeon 12 in 20 seconds)

I have prepared about 7 artifacts to level 14,respectively Level 15 and 6 Million Silver saved right now, 900 saved Gems left.

If you farm 12-3 you`ll get 15*13k Silver per 40 gems + about 50-70k for selling artifacts. That means 160 gems give you about 1 Milllion Silver.

You will get about 480 Energy for free = another Million.

I guess I will farm solely for silver right now, the event ends on October 3rd, so about 9 Days left.

Sep 28, 2019, 13:2709/28/19
08/30/19
Hey Plarium, would you mind explaining why one of my accounts has a lower point requirement to attain the Catacomb Councilor? 10k is supposedly the standard but a second account has a lower 8k threshold.
Sep 28, 2019, 14:0909/28/19
02/22/19
What's the level on your second account? Might well be that lower level accounts have lower requirements
Sep 28, 2019, 16:1109/28/19
Sep 28, 2019, 16:26(edited)
08/30/19

MadCo0kie said:

What's the level on your second account? Might well be that lower level accounts have lower requirements

In order they were created

My first account is level 45, 369k player power, Day 47 - 10k requirement

My second account is level 43, 433k player power, Day 42 - 8k requirement

My third account is level 47, 599k player power, Day 30 - 10k requirement

Edit: each account has gained a level or two in the week the event has been online but were all in the 40s.

Second Edit: The only difference I can think of is the 8k account doesn't have a legendary character yet.

Frankly though that shouldn't matter, having a legendary character doesn't mean you will have an easier time grinding through the event.

Sep 28, 2019, 17:0309/28/19
05/16/19

Skar72 said:

Yes, we will need more time to fuse the champ. It's hard to do the events in time, but not possible to complete the fusion also in the same time.

They don't and won't care.  They WANT you to be rushed so you spend more money.  I guarantee with 100% certainty that they will not extend the deadline.

My advice is farm all your pots now, get all the epics you can up to now for the fusion (which is 3 out of the 4), get them maxed to the lvl 50, and be ready for the artifact leveling event that can give you the final 2 champions needed for the fusion of the 1st champion in the fusion slots.

The biggest factor here is to make sure each day the potion dungeons are open to get the potions you need while it's open.  Otherwise, you'll have to pay gems to open them up later.  Better to get more potions than you need while they are open, rather than to fall short and not make it by the deadline.  Good luck!!!
Sep 28, 2019, 18:5309/28/19
09/01/18

To be fair they did give you a heads up with all dates.  So makes it a little easier to plan.   The last one is going to be a silver trap, that's why I started saving silver as soon as info came out...have about 28 mil silver currently for that last artifact event.  Hopefully I can finish the last void hero needed and fuse tali to get points into the current tournament to get heroes, that's 750 points from those 2.   So takes a lot of resources and planning.  There is one day that overlaps the tournament to get heroes and artifact enchanting.  So ideally you want to fuse tali on that day.

Sep 29, 2019, 04:3609/29/19
06/29/19
Where is the artifact event? It was supposed to start today. 
Sep 29, 2019, 18:3409/29/19
09/04/19

What happened to the artifact event just disappeared??

Sep 29, 2019, 21:0009/29/19
04/27/19

Turnament  upgraid heroes points stoped increase at 6945, not only me have this problem/

Event upgraid items stoped and this dont give me chances for geting legendary Molly.

Whats wrong ???????
Sep 29, 2019, 21:2509/29/19
05/16/19
Dimera said:

They decided to remove it without any warning other than a single post here on the forums.  No in-game notice as usual, no forewarning.  Worst part is it is because they screwed up.  Their developers did a botch job on the way artifacts get leveled, and as a result of that combined with all the other tournaments and events they are running simultaneously due to greed, they overwhelmed their servers.  A competent developer would've seen it coming from a mile away...
Sep 29, 2019, 22:3409/29/19
02/22/19
AscendantGod said:

Dimera said:

They decided to remove it without any warning other than a single post here on the forums.  No in-game notice as usual, no forewarning.  Worst part is it is because they screwed up.  Their developers did a botch job on the way artifacts get leveled, and as a result of that combined with all the other tournaments and events they are running simultaneously due to greed, they overwhelmed their servers.  A competent developer would've seen it coming from a mile away...
A company not just focused on money would own up to their mistakes, especially if it is so obviously down to bad planning on their side... I highly doubt Plarium will be making up for this, screwing us players over
Sep 30, 2019, 03:3709/30/19
Sep 30, 2019, 03:38(edited)
05/13/19

How could you end this event while its still running??? I used 10 mio silver for 2k points!?!? For what?? Nothing!!

I didnt get the hero, which i need for the fusion and lost my silver!!!
Sep 30, 2019, 08:4709/30/19
09/06/19

So, someone give the official info what about 2 heroes for fusion from the stopped event? Maybe give more time or smthng? Where we must take the heroes?