All Categories

(News) Double Chances for Void Shards

(News) Double Chances for Void Shards

Search
Comments
CirillaAdmin
Dec 4, 2019, 13:0112/04/19
02/27/19

Hello, guys! KRYSMO, did the link work properly for you? Because the channel is only visible if you have joined our official server.

We are not sure about when the next x2 event is going to be and for which type of Shards. But we will let you know at least one day in advance. The thing is that these events are very unpredictable, there is no schedule for them whatsoever, so we ourselves cannot say anything for sure.

Also, the reason why we are not telling you guys which hero we are going to fuse for Christmas is that we want it to be a surprise. And, of course, it is always wise to keep collecting resources for future Fusions.

Dec 5, 2019, 00:5512/05/19
05/18/19

Cirilla said:

Hello, guys! KRYSMO, did the link work properly for you? Because the channel is only visible if you have joined our official server.

We are not sure about when the next x2 event is going to be and for which type of Shards. But we will let you know at least one day in advance. The thing is that these events are very unpredictable, there is no schedule for them whatsoever, so we ourselves cannot say anything for sure.

Also, the reason why we are not telling you guys which hero we are going to fuse for Christmas is that we want it to be a surprise. And, of course, it is always wise to keep collecting resources for future Fusions.

Let me translate this answer properly:

Ofcourse we know when x2 event is going to be and which type of shards. But we will let you know only one day before event start, so you cannot prepare for this, and force you to buy more shards during event. The thing is that these events are very unpredictable for you, but we do have schedule for them, we cannot say anything for sure, becouse then we earn more.

Also, the reason why we are not telling you guys which hero we are going to fuse for Christmas is that we want it to be next money grabbing event, for all whales in this game. And, of course, it is always wise to keep collecting resources for future Fusions, but never expect that is profitable if you are F2P.

This is what Cirilla was about to say, thank me later :)

Dec 5, 2019, 04:0412/05/19
03/28/19

While I sympathize with your position Cirilla,

There is every possibility devs have a meeting 1-2 days before the weekend and then decide whether to do double rates and which rates, but if that is the case I would advise them to do it earlier in the week or prepare for it a week in advance and let us know. That way people can be excited and buy more shards throughout that week to be ready instead of frustrated as they tend to be when they burn shards (generally on summoning events that are placed just before double rates).

as far as fusions go we are given then advice to be wise and store up old champs, but then fusions are released requiring mostly new champs that no amount of wisdom would allow us to have. Again I would advise having the idea and the champs required planned a month in advance and release a teaser screenshot in the forums or in the news (in the in game news preferably) once again so that the community can be excited and get prepared.

the biggest thing I can say is that a surprise is a surprise regardless of when it is a surprise. If you released the new fusion details tomorrow (not the fusion itself just the details) it would be a surprise to us just as surprised in fact as if you waited until the 15th.

I hope this helps and I must say I am happy and thankful at the last couple weeks of improved compensation and gifts after the patch. regardless of whether its content or little gifts every now and again the few bits of added generosity are appreciated. Have a great day.
Dec 5, 2019, 10:1912/05/19
04/12/19

" frustrated as they tend to be when they burn shards (generally on summoning events that are placed just before double rates)."

THIS is THE PLAN here.

This is exactly why they do not share info about next 2x event.

if you want to capitalise on double rates - skip all summon events / tournaments till they give double chances (AKA - do not play their content that is supposed to be extra but it is not really so).

Otherwise 'shut up and give us money'

Dec 5, 2019, 11:5512/05/19
09/20/19

I mean guys, let's give them that it is what most of the companies are doing it, that is how they can earn money from f2p games, otherwise, they cannot stay alive and the game will be closed.

I personally am okay with them to work like this (although I put so little money on games so it won't affect me :D) but obviously, they will release the double chance events after summoning event and also after a good amount of people spent that specific shard (they can easily see it with a report log or something), let's give them credit for creating a beautiful game that we can enjoy.

Imagine if they tell us all the events roadmap year ahead, I think that way, it will take away fun and surprises  I'm so happy that I didn't spend my 3 sacred shards now xD

Dec 5, 2019, 12:4512/05/19

The game says sacred not void... what's the real story. Are you an developer or just a player?

Hello all! We would like to inform you that the chances to summon Epic and Legendary champions out of Void Shards will be doubled tomorrow. You will find the news about that in the game.

Dec 5, 2019, 13:0312/05/19
I've been playing for months and haven't a single legendary character. If I don't get one tomorrow I'm done with this b.s. game(probably even if I do)... not really a game, just a money grab. Grind forever and still get nothing... Start getting close and the rug is swept out...so lame... so boring... hey I know, why not add even more filler content so I can't get anything done. I wonder why they didn't get voted #1 even after all their advertising and bragging themselves up
Dec 5, 2019, 13:5312/05/19
10/19/19

Rughes said:

Cirilla said:

Let me translate this answer properly:

Ofcourse we know when x2 event is going to be and which type of shards. But we will let you know only one day before event start, so you cannot prepare for this, and force you to buy more shards during event. The thing is that these events are very unpredictable for you, but we do have schedule for them, we cannot say anything for sure, becouse then we earn more.

Also, the reason why we are not telling you guys which hero we are going to fuse for Christmas is that we want it to be next money grabbing event, for all whales in this game. And, of course, it is always wise to keep collecting resources for future Fusions, but never expect that is profitable if you are F2P.

This is what Cirilla was about to say, thank me later :)

This......is the single greatest post in the history of this Forum!!!!  Well done Rughes!

To be fair to Cirilla, I understand she has a job as a community manager, and as such, they don't tell her everything.  Even if she does know, (like this Sacred event showing up a day after saying we don't know when the next even will be), she can't tell us.   Nothing personal, it's your job.
Dec 6, 2019, 01:1512/06/19
11/12/19

All i see are crybabies that don't get everything they want 

"Tell us the fusion materials so i don't spend any money....wuaaaaa *cries like a baby* "

"Tell us the kind of shard that will have x2 and when so i don't spend any money....wuaaaaa *cries like a baby* "

"Why do you make so many events that i cant complete with free stuff and have to invest money in it so i don't spend any money....wuaaaaa *cries like a baby* "

Dec 6, 2019, 01:4812/06/19
03/28/19

Lemon your verbal flailing while amusing is a little off the mark. "tell us the fusion so we don't spend any money" = tell us the fusion so we don't waste units that we already have. plus the fact that most people will spend more money to try and get the champs before the fusion comes out so they can have him/her sooner. It's not about crying it's about the situation being better for both the community and the company.

"Tell us the kind of shard that will have x2 and when so i don't spend any money"= tell us the kind of shards so that we can stockpile while also having more time to spend money to get more of that type of shard. once again it's better for both the community (not wasting shards we already have) and the company because we have more time to buy packs (if we only have the 3 days there are less deals we can buy before the event ends).

"Why do you make so many events that i cant complete with free stuff and have to invest money in it so i don't spend any money"= this is actually just good business sense to give something for the community to complete without spending much money to keep them engaged in the money high spending aspects of the game.

I do hope this has been helpful in giving you insight as to why people are not crying and indeed have a decent grasp on good business sense as well as wanting the game to be good for the community, but if you wish to continue doing whatever it was you were doing feel free as it was fun to read.

Dec 6, 2019, 11:5412/06/19
11/12/19

Ok Bahamut, are you doing some polls, taking interviews for players ? Are you a community support or guide ?

How much money did you spend or are you planning to spend any money at all on the game ?( I personally think the prices are a bit to high for stuff)

Lets be real , you and all those players as you said want them faster .So its your choice to wait until the announce it or waste the champions that you and would have needed its not like they will give you an only cash option. Also you cant talk about how many or how much people spend because we dont have numbers.

Stockpileing and getting what you want means less shopping and will not incentivise the f2p to think of getting a small pack for an event. The more patience you have with your shards the bigger the rewards, if you want to open them its YOUR decision. You can stockpile even if you dont know when or what event it is.

Dude i think at the 3rd point you didnt unerstand, playing a game is not always finishing all events and all quests - try to live with the fact that you cant have everything for free - i may be good for the  F2P but not for the community.

PS. You think you know what other players are feeling you dont know for a fact - ( Fact = Crying like babies that they dont get everything and the game is not easy for them) 

How much money did you spend or are you planning to spend any money at all on the game ?( I personally think the prices are a bit to high for stuff)

Dec 6, 2019, 16:3312/06/19
08/22/19
Cirilla said:

Could we at least have an approximate date that the Christmas fusion will begin?
Dec 6, 2019, 23:1512/06/19
Dec 6, 2019, 23:15(edited)
09/26/19
I am in Canada and all the packs are based on USD and exchanged into CAD...in other words sacred shards are way too expensive. Plarium losing out on a lot of income from me and many other Canadians. I will not buy any packs above $20 CAD...just not worth the minimal content you get...$69 for sacred packs lmao.
Dec 7, 2019, 15:2012/07/19
03/28/19

Lemon,

to your question as to how much I spend, I've spent between 60-80 dollars in the little less than year that I've been playing. so a pretty low spender. As to your question about polls and such no, but I've read a lot of posts here, and I have watched most videos most youtubers have posted in the time I've played and read a fair number of the comments on said videos. So while I don't claim to know all their thoughts and feelings I do feel I have a decent understanding of the general mindset of the community.

To your first point, I don't want to make a small book so, we are given two bad choices in your current stance. Either save resources that could be used better if we know what champs are used, or use resources and potentially get rid of things we need but dont know we need. It is each persons choice, but with more knowledge people can make a more intelligent choice. 

Second point this is still a heavily RNG game and most people even stockpiling wont get everything they need, and I'm not even talking about free to to play. Yes it is better for them, but it is actually statistically better for everyone, because someone just spent (probably) over $5,000 in one weekend for hegemon. People will continue spending. and giving them more notice for double rates will cause them to spend more not less. This is basic business.

3rd. once again this is useful for free to play, but I'm talking about making it easier for free to play and for lower spenders so that they make the game more interesting for heavier spenders which is good for the company. All of these changes are better for every stage of the cycle, FTP, lower spenders, heavy spenders, and the company.

and Lastly I have spent a lot of time in forums, watching youtubers and reading comments. I don't know much for a fact, but I do feel like I have just as good of a claim for reading into peoples comments and words as you do for claiming crying like a baby which I have actually never seen or heard someone actually crying so I do wish that if you are going to claim that I don't know something for a fact and then continuing to use hyperbole. Anyway hope this has given you more insight, but if not I have spent more time than I care to and more space on the forum than I like for such long responses. So feel free to respond if you wish, but either way hope you have a great weekend.

CirillaAdmin
Dec 11, 2019, 14:2312/11/19
02/27/19

Hi guys! I am afraid, I will have to close this topic since the discussions here have swerved from the initial path a lot. Also, we now post in-game news about 2x Shards events, so this topic is not really relevant now. I had to delete several comments as they were offensive to other forum users that simply expressed their opinion. 

I have read your feedback regarding double chance events. Now please feel free to ask questions in respective sections on the forum. Thank you.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.