Search
Comments
Sep 17, 2019, 12:4709/17/19
10/13/17

sad but true for  most players

DeepSea8494 said:

GranTorino said:

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to let you know that the double chances for Shards are not going to be a regular thing. Yes, we will be launching them from time to time and there will always be an advance notice about that in the game (one day prior to the event itself), so that you have some time to get ready. 

Wow, a whole day to get our wallets ready for the in-game purchases? Thanks so much for your consideration.

Please don't act like 1 day is ample time to 'prepare' for a double chances event. 

FYI - I enjoy this game so much, and have supported developers with many a purchase. But this kind of ignorance is infuriating and condescending..
Well said my man. I’m pretty close to quitting this game. 100% done spending on this game. Most games have events like this to reward their loyal base. Clearly Plarium could not care any less about the people playing their game. 

CirillaAdmin
Sep 18, 2019, 12:1809/18/19
02/27/19
Hello! it really saddens me to read comments like that ;( However, the thing is that providing notice about an event like that well in advance can backfire, too. Players are usually immersed in their everyday activities and it's sometimes pretty challenging to keep all the incoming info in your head all the time. Also, you can always just keep collecting your Shards for the next double-chance event, it's your choice how to manage them once you get them.
Sep 18, 2019, 12:2709/18/19
02/27/19

I think it's ridiculous how people complain about things like this. The only one who should be upset is someone who is new to the game. If you've played this game long enough, you should know that double chance shards usually happen over the weekend. The event that was run started Thursday (I think) and went over the weekend. Even without seeing this notice, I knew to wait until Friday afternoon before I started using my shards. In fact, most of the time, if possible, I wait until Saturday to use my shards (by that time, I figure no double chance opportunity).

Yes, it would have been nice to get a notice, but even without the notice, the problem could have been avoided just by being patient. It's the same with all the other events. If you've played this game long enough, you can complete most events with proper planning and patience. The only ones I ever have problems with are the enchanting (I run out of silver) and arena, because I don't have a speed team and get abused.
Sep 18, 2019, 18:2309/18/19
07/27/19

Instead of complaining I like to provide some constructive feedback and some possible considerations.

The 1 day notice can be tricky for new players but at the same time, new players are rarely equipped to complete the events anyway.  I know from experience that by the time I was ready to prepare for any event, I'd figured out the basics and learnt to save and wait.

My only request, would be to perhaps increase this notice for events that overlap and have something connecting them such as the double chance and summoning event.  People get excited at the start of an event and all reasoning goes out of the window.  This is the perfect time to remind them that something else is on the horizon.  OR better still, start them at the same time and completely avoid all this fuss :)

Obviously, if this is all some marketing ploy to get players to save and spend shard on the summoning event, then, buy more shards solely for the double chance... then, not much else to be said, its just how the world works.  I'll still play the game, I enjoy it :)

Regards,

Sep 27, 2019, 07:0409/27/19
07/29/19

И зеленые осколки будут x2 шанс просто быть нормальным для начинающих?

Sep 27, 2019, 22:3709/27/19
06/20/19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! We would like to inform you that the chances to summon Epic and Legendary champions out of Void Shards will be doubled tomorrow. You will find the news about that in the game.

Thanks,  I been saving my shards for doubling events (can't even imagine what idiots would open sacred, void, or ancient shards w/o a doubling event).  I waited until the champion chase tourny was open.  I opened 13 voids and got an excellent legendary and two epics, one was awesome the other not so.  I appreciate the advance notice on the doubling event and on the champion chase tourny.

AWESOME JOB!
Sep 27, 2019, 23:4109/27/19
07/01/19
I hate this, openned like 200 void shards, no single legendary, and yet like 25 harriers, 20 pain keepers and 15 fell hounds.
Sep 28, 2019, 05:5809/28/19
Sep 28, 2019, 15:05(edited)
09/24/19

please explain this to me! ! what is the point of this 18% misleading! All triple and doubles??? champions been playing for 6 months all i get is trash champions and the same ones wtf is this !  

Plarium really give zero fuks,  even on their online customer support always the same answer.

If all the players made a chargeback and they lose thousands of players and hundreds of thousands in dollars then they will realize there is no fuking point to this is just a game to enjoy there is no point doing shit like this!  the game is for players to have fun and enjoy only about making money and pissing off your players.

Sep 28, 2019, 12:1309/28/19
09/24/19

llamazombies said:

Enough with the whining and crying about drop rates.  The drops rates are fine. The point of these games is to invest in the long haul.  If legendaries and epics were easy to get literally no one would play.  There wouldn't be a point. Plarium thanks for the double rate.   Dont change your drop rates. 

Man shut up how would you like it if you didn't get one good champion I am not talking about legendary, pain keeper.coldhart or seducer something to move to the next stage I am just stuck no matter what i do for 6 months .NOTHING to do with drop rate you ass I am pissed becuse I got triple and double champions after 14 void shards 

Sep 28, 2019, 15:0109/28/19
Sep 28, 2019, 15:38(edited)
09/24/19

the chance of getting a double champion out of 50 void champions  is 6.5% to get a triple its 1.5% how are all my pulls  double and triple?? The chance of getting a epic is higher 18%.

And that is why I blame plarium and also asked customer support just has auto replay dead end there.

1) there must be bug with the pulls.

Or

2) its misleading and it's not 18% and as a player I want to know 

So this is not normal and I have every right to be mad or pissed off.

why cant ask without someone accusing me of whining 

Sep 29, 2019, 03:2209/29/19
07/16/19
I summoned the void shards I had and got a couple epics and a legendary. It's all rng dude. Previous orange shard double chance I summoned 5 shards and got 3 relickeepers, the orange shard double chance before that I summoned one shard and got Martyr. Best advice I can give you Lepinox is don't spend money on shards, just save what you get and summon during double chances and hope rng works for you. You just had a crap ton of bad luck dude.
Oct 12, 2019, 11:0010/12/19
Oct 12, 2019, 11:12(edited)
06/08/17

llamazombies said:

"How are you pissed?  This is an rng game.   You know the odds before you opened.  I understand that you can be frustrated and even a little upset.  But to start calling out plarium and being rude just because your shard didnt roll the way you wanted is ridiculous.  

The drop rates are perfectly fine"

This is a RNG game?  So the only thing that this game has for it is RNG?  That means that it is nothing but a slot machine. No skill involved, no strategy involed etc....  and that is not true. If that was true I would never play it. The fact that you have so many ways to improve the legendaries you got proves you wrong. In fact the only thing that kind of mess up the game is the "slot machine" RNG. Because some Champions are so OP that they make part of the game pointless for those with bad luck or little money. I am talking about the Arena for the most part, but also the new faction mode.
I enjoyed this game so much up until lvl 40 on my main champs. Then I hit a solid pay wall! I have by beeing very patient managed to make a super lvl 40 team that can beat some lvl 50 teams. Yes, it is possible with strategy and skill!

The drop rate system in this game is the worst I have seen in any game I have played (which must be over 100's by now). If you really think rarity is the only real diference players in the game, then you obviously are 1 of the few very lucky ones, and then of course for you the drop rates are fine. But for just anybodye else it is the main thing blocking for the fun this game could provide.

PS: I dont want anyone to get all the "best" champions. But I want the epic and legendaries to be anormal part of any players mid to end game teams. To make it interesting the devs just have to balance the skills better, so there are no really OP champs!

@Cirilla , hi. It is unfortunate that you get so much "salt" by just doing what you should do, which is to inform community. And as you hopefully know it is because most people that go here are frustrated. I work in IT support and have learned that if you get 1 positive feedback out of 10 calls, then you are actually doing a good job. I for one apprciate the effort and want more of this. So thanks!  

Nov 19, 2019, 19:3111/19/19
09/09/19
Are these events still being posted here? The 2x void chance from last weekend wasnt posted
CirillaAdmin
Nov 21, 2019, 14:3811/21/19
02/27/19

Hey! We may have missed it last time on the forum :( But, in the future, we will try to post the in-game news about this at least one day in advance. And we always inform about things like that on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6 in Announcements section. Please feel free to join and you will find a lot more than you were looking for. 

Nov 28, 2019, 12:4411/28/19
Nov 28, 2019, 12:45(edited)
09/20/19

Cirilla said:

Hey! We may have missed it last time on the forum :( But, in the future, we will try to post the in-game news about this at least one day in advance. And we always inform about things like that on our official Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/mYKC5J6 in Announcements section. Please feel free to join and you will find a lot more than you were looking for. 

Hey Cirilla

I was just wondering if we are going to have a double chance on anything during this "Champion by any means necessary" tournament and "Champion training event"? I don't know if I should spend my shards or not 

Nov 28, 2019, 16:5811/28/19
08/16/19
#announcements isn't showing up on the discord for me.  What's up with that?

Cirilla said:

Dec 2, 2019, 20:0012/02/19
11/14/19
When is the next x2 chances for Ancient Shards?
Dec 2, 2019, 21:4312/02/19
Dec 2, 2019, 21:43(edited)
05/18/19

Sheep W said:

When is the next x2 chances for Ancient Shards?

When I'm gonna use all my saved ancient shards becouse of impatience, then they'll start this event.

Just like with Upgrade artifact event, just started when I get rid off all my silver 
Dec 3, 2019, 10:4012/03/19
09/20/19
LOL, I don't think they are going to answer our questions :D I'm dying to use my ancients 
Dec 3, 2019, 14:3312/03/19
10/19/19
They would never tell us in advance.  They want us to burn shards, so when events come, we have to buy more.  Same reason they won't tell us who the Xmas fusion is going to be.  They don't want people to plan ahead.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.