All Categories

(News) Double Chances for Void Shards

(News) Double Chances for Void Shards

Search
Comments
Sep 9, 2019, 08:5409/09/19
04/12/19

Sevcio said:

I bought a package with 6 void shard- 6 rare (blue) champion, twice the same champions .  These were my last money spent with you, you are kidding with clients.

Double chance means from 0.5% to 1% for legendary (and from 8% to 16% for epic). There is still 83% chances for rare (as opposed to 91,5% rare under normal conditions).

I am not sure what were you counting on here with just 6 shards ...

CirillaAdmin
Sep 9, 2019, 10:5709/09/19
Sep 9, 2019, 11:28(edited)
02/27/19
Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to say that we are in the process of discussing teasers about upcoming double-chances events in the game. Since this one is a relatively new thing for us we have not yet worked out the exact order of notifying players about it. And I am sorry for putting tag 'here' instead of 'everyone' in the announcement, in Discord. Just a human factor. 
Sep 10, 2019, 09:4209/10/19
03/16/19

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to say that we are in the process of discussing teasers about upcoming double-chances events in the game. Since this one is a relatively new thing for us we have not yet worked out the exact order of notifying players about it. And I am sorry for putting tag 'here' instead of 'everyone' in the announcement, in Discord. Just a human factor. 

@cirilla on other games I played usually they put together with the event. It's not times random and based on schedules. 

When summon event started they will give additional features likes below :

1. extra chances to get high ranked hero

2. free summon item when reached certain point

Next times you arrange the event you can try same pattern.

Summon event ----> extra chances to get epic / legendary hero. Ancient / void shard reward after reached certain point. This will help players to complete with the event without spending too much money

Sep 10, 2019, 16:0409/10/19
05/13/19
Elviraz said:

Cirilla said:

@cirilla on other games I played usually they put together with the event. It's not times random and based on schedules. 

When summon event started they will give additional features likes below :

1. extra chances to get high ranked hero

2. free summon item when reached certain point

Next times you arrange the event you can try same pattern.

Summon event ----> extra chances to get epic / legendary hero. Ancient / void shard reward after reached certain point. This will help players to complete with the event without spending too much money

@Elviraz Sent this suggestion up the chain!

Sep 10, 2019, 17:5909/10/19
09/10/19
I think it's fair to say we (players spending $35 for 6 shards) expect more. Considering the cost of shards to say you get useless long term hero's for your money I think it's fair to also throw my hat into the catagory of never giving this game more of my money. Of all the games I've ever played this one is asking big money for very little return.
Sep 10, 2019, 18:0909/10/19
03/26/19

Same here.   Bought 15 void shards and got ALL Duplicates.   There are 60% of the rares i don't even have, and i get the same 2 epics i already own?   WTF.  Drop rate aside, when i only have 1-2 epic voids, I SHOULD NOT GET THE SAME ONE TWICE.

CirillaAdmin
Sep 11, 2019, 12:4709/11/19
02/27/19
Hello guys! I do understand that RNG can be painful. But it will smile at you sooner or later. Duplicates can now be very much developed and used in the FW. And rare champions are valued so much exactly because they are difficult to get. Imagine everyone receiving top champions all over the place. This would make them seem not that valuable like this, right?  
Sep 11, 2019, 15:2009/11/19
05/31/19
It just baffles my why some would even spend on a pack of void shards. More than 90% of the rare voids are garbage, so the chances of getting garbage are higher than opening an ancient shard
Sep 12, 2019, 00:2509/12/19
04/27/19
madfox said:

Same here.   Bought 15 void shards and got ALL Duplicates.   There are 60% of the rares i don't even have, and i get the same 2 epics i already own?   WTF.  Drop rate aside, when i only have 1-2 epic voids, I SHOULD NOT GET THE SAME ONE TWICE.

2x event. 25 void. Only 1 epic. 5 evicerator, 3 harier, 2 seducer. and others duplicated.. I see lot of ppl complaining about that. I got 5 Aothar, 4 Romero, 3 Kallia.. a friend have 6 coldheart and 5 shatterbones, other one have 3 valkiries. I have 3 legendaries, 2 are Folis. Maybe some accounts are cursed by demons, maybe the random algorithm don't know math. But with about 70 champions you got 5 of the same in 25 trys... I understand why ppl buy accounts.
Sep 12, 2019, 01:3109/12/19
04/27/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! I do understand that RNG can be painful. But it will smile at you sooner or later. Duplicates can now be very much developed and used in the FW. And rare champions are valued so much exactly because they are difficult to get. Imagine everyone receiving top champions all over the place. This would make them seem not that valuable like this, right?  

The problem is not getting legendary or good champions is getting the same epic, legendary or void rare champion so many times. The chances to get a epic or legendary are too low. It's frustrating to get repeated ones. And this seems to happens more then math suggests.

Sep 12, 2019, 07:3109/12/19
02/22/19
flaviomarx said:

Cirilla said:

The problem is not getting legendary or good champions is getting the same epic, legendary or void rare champion so many times. The chances to get a epic or legendary are too low. It's frustrating to get repeated ones. And this seems to happens more then math suggests.

Probably there's an additional check that decides whether a player gets a new champ or one he already owns, since that way they would "help" you max that champion (even though for us it feels like being cheated). However that's just my thoughts running wild :D
Sep 12, 2019, 20:4009/12/19
05/31/19
flaviomarx said:

Cirilla said:

I agree. I’ve pulled Malbranch 8 times... out of at least 100 void shards. Still have yet to get CH. instead I get 7 fodder champs...
Sep 13, 2019, 16:2909/13/19
09/07/19
So since this topic is still active, and there's still 2 days left with the champ chase event, have you guys popped your shards already or are you waiting for news about double chances? This question brought me here to the forums.
Sep 13, 2019, 17:1009/13/19
02/22/19
El Guapo said:

So since this topic is still active, and there's still 2 days left with the champ chase event, have you guys popped your shards already or are you waiting for news about double chances? This question brought me here to the forums.
only mystery shards so far...
Sep 15, 2019, 17:3309/15/19
04/27/19
El Guapo said:

waiting for double chances to get more 3 Aothar from my 3 sacred shards. :P
Sep 16, 2019, 02:0909/16/19
08/10/19
I agree with tjis completely we need way more chances to get legendary if theres an ebent a summon rush should happen. Id pay more if it was like this.
Sep 16, 2019, 02:1709/16/19
08/10/19
Im waiting 
CirillaAdmin
Sep 16, 2019, 12:5909/16/19
02/27/19
Hello guys! Just wanted to let you know that the double chances for Shards are not going to be a regular thing. Yes, we will be launching them from time to time and there will always be an advance notice about that in the game (one day prior to the event itself), so that you have some time to get ready. 
Sep 16, 2019, 13:1009/16/19
08/02/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to let you know that the double chances for Shards are not going to be a regular thing. Yes, we will be launching them from time to time and there will always be an advance notice about that in the game (one day prior to the event itself), so that you have some time to get ready. 

Wow, a whole day to get our wallets ready for the in-game purchases? Thanks so much for your consideration.

Please don't act like 1 day is ample time to 'prepare' for a double chances event. 

FYI - I enjoy this game so much, and have supported developers with many a purchase. But this kind of ignorance is infuriating and condescending..
Sep 16, 2019, 16:4009/16/19
05/31/19
GranTorino said:

Cirilla said:

Wow, a whole day to get our wallets ready for the in-game purchases? Thanks so much for your consideration.

Please don't act like 1 day is ample time to 'prepare' for a double chances event. 

FYI - I enjoy this game so much, and have supported developers with many a purchase. But this kind of ignorance is infuriating and condescending..
Well said my man. I’m pretty close to quitting this game. 100% done spending on this game. Most games have events like this to reward their loyal base. Clearly Plarium could not care any less about the people playing their game. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.