All Categories

(News) Double Chances for Void Shards

Search
CirillaAdmin
Sep 5, 2019, 07:4409/05/19
02/27/19

Hello all! We would like to inform you that the chances to summon Epic and Legendary champions out of Void Shards will be doubled tomorrow. You will find the news about that in the game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 5, 2019, 09:0209/05/19
07/04/19
Hi cirilla is Plarium planning to have double sacred events in the future?
CirillaAdmin
Sep 5, 2019, 13:0509/05/19
02/27/19
Hello! Of course. We will let you know in advance about that. But you can start collecting them already :) 
Sep 5, 2019, 13:5809/05/19
03/30/19
Thank you for using @here instead of @everyone so less people will notice this and spend void shards today
Sep 5, 2019, 17:1009/05/19
07/31/19
Wow thanks, sure wish this would have been in the newsfeed before i popped my voids today for the event. Very frustrating.
Sep 5, 2019, 17:5309/05/19
02/14/19
Can you make some cheap void offers. 
Sep 5, 2019, 19:2709/05/19
Sep 5, 2019, 19:27(edited)
07/16/19

My God. Why is the development team this horrible. They never announce anything in game that requires actual prior information. We get told that 9 more dwarves are coming but not that void shards have double rates the day after a summon event starts up (and the dwarf announcement still didnt show up until midday). This is rediculous. They have horrible communication and we are expected to (literally) pay for it. The developers need to actually communicate with us in game and stop giving us the run around.

This is a complaint about the developers, not about the community managers. They are just the messengers who get yelled at instead of the people who deserve it.
Sep 6, 2019, 00:5509/06/19
Sep 6, 2019, 00:55(edited)
04/05/19
void and sacred and even ancients have had double chances come up about once a month for the last 2 months....why worry about summoning for an event?  Just wait for the double chances it's better than a lego book and a bunch of useless stuff.  Or join discord and find out faster.  
Sep 6, 2019, 02:5409/06/19
07/16/19
Natsu said:

void and sacred and even ancients have had double chances come up about once a month for the last 2 months....why worry about summoning for an event?  Just wait for the double chances it's better than a lego book and a bunch of useless stuff.  Or join discord and find out faster.  
If we had been informed properly we could have done both. If we are supposed to ignore portions of the game, such as events, then there is a major flaw with the way things are run. And "Ignore it. Who cares?" is not a good defense for their practices.
Sep 6, 2019, 06:3709/06/19
Sep 6, 2019, 06:39(edited)
05/16/19

Natsu said:

Depends on your roster.  I have about 13 legendaries, an amazing clan boss team, and a pretty great arena team too.  Only missing Arbiter from my arena roster, and she is from missions.

I can get legendaries and epics from shards regardless of when I open them.  However, the ONLY way to get legendary tomes is from the events.  With how rare it is these days to see legendary tomes from the events, I definitely see it as more worthwhile to open the shards during events.  The cost of tomes in game is insane.  Last set I saw wanted me to pay $100 for 7 legendary tomes and some coins and gems.  Insane.

And as far as discord, I use it for my clan, but thanks to the douche bags in the official discord channel attempting to cover up the Foli paywall scam months back, they banned me on it.  I got banned purely because I was discussing the paywall scam with others on there.  That is one of the many reasons I love the game, but hate Plarium otherwise.  They try to scam us, then I get screwed when discussing my frustration with others.  Meanwhile, I make damn videos online for this game.  That's the appreciation we get...
Sep 6, 2019, 08:2809/06/19
05/13/19
So is it live now? X2 chances? I can't see the announcement anywhere in game
Sep 6, 2019, 08:5709/06/19
05/13/19
It seems like you have to restart the game in order to see news... Annoying
Sep 6, 2019, 09:0109/06/19
08/07/19
Hey! What about Ancient Shards? Will it be double event for them soon?
Sep 6, 2019, 09:1009/06/19
07/02/19

Cirilla said:

Hello all! We would like to inform you that the chances to summon Epic and Legendary champions out of Void Shards will be doubled tomorrow. You will find the news about that in the game.

Ty I spent  in 1st day 11 void shards , and now u start x2 event. Maybe just maybe give such anoncments in game ? Not in forum where  gamers come only to blame and shit this game. PLEASE say game def team that give anoncments not in discord not in  forum   give that anoncments  in game !!!!!!!!! 

It a not so hard. But now I and many other gamers see that ur company just don't give a sh***  about players , just donate, profits , just pay and shut up. 

Sep 6, 2019, 09:4009/06/19
08/19/19
ITS joke- 9 blue shard  and 9 blue champion
Sep 6, 2019, 10:3209/06/19
08/07/19
I just had enough, I have opened 10 void shards yesterday. I know it is not a race, but if I get an easy chance to get an epic and leg tome I want to get it fast. Maybe that is what I need to progress in some dungeon or etc. And I know there is discord and everything but you should have told us in game as well when the event started. And I guessed it, this was all set up to make us open them and buy new void shards today just to spend more money but still I am so upset that I have uninstalled the game and I never going to play it again. Peace out. Happy hunting.
Sep 6, 2019, 11:3909/06/19
03/16/19
Event should be based on schedule. During summon event we will get extra chances to get epic / legendary. 
Sep 6, 2019, 14:2609/06/19
03/17/19

It's the first time I leave a com here , but I got very frustrated about this thing..This is so disrespectful, I understand you want to eat also and get payed for your work but don't treat players like s..t  .  I had 18 void shards, as you can imagine, you don't get 18 so easy or for free and just waited for the double event for a long time..When I saw the summoning event and the announcement of the dwarves I tought, oh it's gonna be at least after the event when they will do double summoning and I don't wanna wait no more..Of course I opened my 18 shards and got only like 3 epics that are not that great ( one I already had ) and I see the next day the event..For real?? Just to get more money ? I invested in this game , I got screwed up with the Foli event, and now this?  16% chances for epic and 1% for legendaries is still not that great, I would have bought another pack or 2 to try my chances, but not after this..Even someone with 70 iq can see that this was a set-up so people would waste their gems and buy others..This is such a bad manner to treat players, I got packs , supported the game, I would have bought more packs, but I wanna pay because I enjoy the game and I'm treated properly not when I'm getting fooled..Of course they knewed to anounce it here because only 1% of the players would check the forum..Such a rip-off, I have legendaries like Septimus and Hakkorhn that are useless in auto , because they don't use an ability, and they don't get fixed so that players could invest in new ones, but I didn't mind that because I also got top legendaries like Zavia, Rae, Valkirie, but this move with this event was so dirty, I won't put a single dime in the game till you guys start respecting people that support the game and free2play players also.

Sep 6, 2019, 15:2609/06/19
03/22/19

they make this game just to take money,

noone from this company will do something good for u (players).

almost 5 months how i play this game and have just 1 legendary,the system is desperate u give silver to upgrade items + to change or remove items from secred shard (what is pain in ass to take 1) u have 6% to get legendary lol AND the awards from the event are miserable...

just look better and u will see here is everything about money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 7, 2019, 03:4009/07/19
Sep 9, 2019, 10:50(edited)
03/16/19

If they announce double chances with delay during summon event - it's not something worth complaining about. It's actually sort of positive move, compared to entire time this game was in play stores.

They do summon events, people know about such events and decide for themselves whether to save shards or not.

They started doing double chance summons - again, we all noticed it, and we decide whether to try our luck now, or wait.

They don't (have to) do anything for you players, paying or free, ever. Plarium is not your fiend. They don't owe you anything. They offer shiny (but inferior) product to you. Their only intention is to make money off of you. Sad, but true.

You can complain all you want - doesn't matter. Leave one star review - doesn't matter. Stop playing this game - doesn't matter. With the influx of new players, this game will stay in 4+ stars for years, luring new players in, who would impulsively spend $1-1000 and then either leave or keep hitting "repeat" with a sad face.

I play this game since March. Joined forum originally to express my sorrow, which never got any reply from CMs. I "was forced" to shed extra $50 on Centurion for Foli. I know your pain. They know your pain. I mean, maybe someone does feel sorry sometimes going to work, but there are multiple layers of managers whose goals (make moneys?) not always (if ever) get in line with what players want (have fun?).

If you don't like it, you can try to openly declare war on them on Reddit and somehow amass 100K angry players all rushing to leave bad reviews so game's ratings go down. Or you can save the stress and learn to never trust them and just play your game (not the game they force upon you).

Sep 8, 2019, 21:0909/08/19
Sep 8, 2019, 21:12(edited)
08/19/19

I bought a package with 6 void shard- 6 rare (blue) champion, twice the same champions .  These were my last money spent with you, you are kidding with clients.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.