All Categories

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap

Search
Comments
Nov 11, 2019, 13:3611/11/19
04/19/19
No update in over 60 days, how are you guys going to possibly get all this new stuff you promised before the end of 2019?
Nov 11, 2019, 15:1511/11/19
08/02/19
Getting ridiculous now..
Nov 12, 2019, 11:5611/12/19
09/09/19
I agree. We should at least get a timeline goal and some expectations of what's being considered for the next update. Its definitly long overdue though, especially since they're asking people to vote for them for the award
Nov 12, 2019, 12:5811/12/19
02/25/17

Less than half completed. And there is a very little time left. How about any comments?

Marius said:

Greetings, Raiders!

Update 1.9 introduced some of the long-requested features to the game - like new Dungeon Stages and powerful Legendary Artifacts. Those are some big updates, but that’s not all - and we know you want more.

So, today the time has come to shed some light on our plans and share our current development roadmap for Raid.

With that said, here’s what we have coming up over the rest of 2019!

Nov 12, 2019, 15:1311/12/19
06/19/19

Greetings, Raiders!

Update 1.9 introduced some of the long-requested features to the game - like new Dungeon Stages and powerful Legendary Artifacts. Those are some big updates, but that’s not all - and we know you want more.

So, today the time has come to shed some light on our plans and share our current development roadmap for Raid.

Nov 12, 2019, 17:0211/12/19
03/22/19

Dimera said:

Greetings, Raiders!

ahahahahahahhaahahhaha so true!!!!
Nov 13, 2019, 05:3611/13/19
06/02/19

I think maybe 2 more things come in from this list before new year. Probably around thanksgiving and christmas. If its only 1 addition i wouldnt be too surprised though. IMO people are still paying money and we see too much potential in the game to abandon it (most of us) so im fine with them taking the time that they need to make big updates. It just worries me that maybe so many player suggestions that clearly need to come first are in the way of these updates as well

Nov 13, 2019, 05:5611/13/19
05/13/19
I'll be happy if they just get rid of xp brews in dungeons/
Nov 13, 2019, 08:1911/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 12:52(edited)
09/04/19
Dimera said:

Greetings, Raiders!

Hahahahaha 
CirillaAdmin
Nov 13, 2019, 13:3011/13/19
Nov 13, 2019, 13:32(edited)
02/27/19

Hello guys! I know that the delay of a new patch can cause confusion and concerns. But I assure you that we are working on it and are hoping to release it pretty soon. Among the things that 1.12 release is going to include, those that we have already teased, are the expansion and improvement of the Vault and the Artifacts storage, the Faction Wars re-balance, champions rebalance, Platinum Arena tier, something new in PvE and other things.

Regarding the rest of the new features listed in Marius' post, they are still coming, of course, it is just that there may be some adjustments in their ETAs. In the initial post, we mentioned that "as we start development and start testing these features, things might change or things might just not work out as intended. As such, the plan is subject to change". 

There are a lot of exciting things planned for this year. You will see yourselves soon enough.

Nov 13, 2019, 13:4411/13/19
02/25/19

Cirilla said:

champions rebalance

What champions will be changed? It would be great to warn about the rebalance at least for a month or even more. Especially if you plan to nerf champions. I would like to investing resources to champion today, be sure that at least a couple of months they will be able to play.

Nov 13, 2019, 13:4611/13/19
09/24/19

Cirilla said:

Hello guys! I know that the delay of a new patch can cause confusion and concerns. But I assure you that we are working on it and are hoping to release it pretty soon. Among the things that 1.12 release is going to include, those that we have already teased, are the expansion and improvement of the Vault and the Artifacts storage, the Faction Wars re-balance, champions rebalance, Platinum Arena tier, something new in PvE and other things.

Regarding the rest of the new features listed in Marius' post, they are still coming, of course, it is just that there may be some adjustments in their ETAs. In the initial post, we mentioned that "as we start development and start testing these features, things might change or things might just not work out as intended. As such, the plan is subject to change". 

There are a lot of exciting things planned for this year. You will see yourselves soon enough.

Thank you for your answer, however, could you prove us with a little more information.

Example, end of November or end of December

Which champions Rebalancing

will there be a way to receive epic and legendary books by farming?

Nov 15, 2019, 16:0411/15/19
10/10/19

Lepinox said:

Cirilla said:

Thank you for your answer, however, could you prove us with a little more information.

Example, end of November or end of December

Which champions Rebalancing

will there be a way to receive epic and legendary books by farming?

The whole point of that kind of post is not to give you information. It's to make you feel like there is information given.

What the post says is basically : there will be plenty of stuff and even more than what we said we'll do earlier this year, so maybe it will be delivered later or next year.

Translate that to : we have promised so much more than what we could really design, that we won' t be able to deliver it when it was supposed to. So we promise even more hoping people will forget we didn't deliver what we said we would.

Now we can all agree that the recent events must have been a lot of work ! We can't have both, *funny and exciting* events, and new contents ...

Nov 16, 2019, 19:4511/16/19
09/08/19
You all realize that when they finally come out with Artifact and Vault "enhancements" you'll likely need to mortgage your house, and maybe put your first born on the black market to utilize these enhancements right?  Don't think for a second that you will get these enhancements for free, you will likely need to pay 500+ gems to increase your slots by 10.  Can't wait to see how they will "rebalance" the faction wars, but still make it so the legendary tomes are still unobtainable.  
Nov 17, 2019, 05:2211/17/19
03/28/19

Cirilla said:

I can definitely appreciate things changing. Plans very rarely go exactly as planned. I believe that the frustration the community is having with the roadmap specifically is twofold.

first less than half of it has been done and half of that half is having to be reworked. being more than half wrong about what you could get done begins to imply more of a miss judgement than things simply not going smoothly.

But even a misjudgment is not a huge deal in the long run, but there has also once again been precious little transparency and in my opinion a little bit of the opposite has been happening. Either coincidental or intentional misleading as far as events go and once again giving the benefit of the doubt not communicating with people about summoning events happening in such a way that entices more spending by getting people to use all their shards with one event before doing another right after. There has to be a change in direction towards a more open and communicative way of doing business.

you say we will see soon enough, but we keep looking and watching and we keep seeing negative thing after negative thing unfortunately.
Nov 17, 2019, 22:0311/17/19
Nov 18, 2019, 15:51(edited)
09/14/19

SOON™

Seriously just saying soon over and over again kinda sucks. Not to mention you've given no information on what things you are fixing/adding. What champions are to be rebalanced. Etc etc. 

Nov 19, 2019, 11:1711/19/19
08/02/19

Still waiting.. Not so patiently nor with content any more having been promised 'coming very soon' for over a month now, more like with contempt. 

:(
Nov 19, 2019, 13:4611/19/19
Nov 19, 2019, 15:27(edited)
06/19/19

What we expect from plarium next patch which is really needed!

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

3) Rework at least 90% of legendary champions skills that have no use.

4) Give Silver or some reward after arena battle

5) Double the max- energy from 130 to 260.

6) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily, add 2 extra energy refill daily, 100% XP in all battles, 100% Silver in all battles

7) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan's boss.  NOT just a new Tier!

8) Nerf Faction wars its ridiculous.

9) For rare, epic, legendary books reset rewards from faction wars bosses each time they open.

10) Add fuse books 10 rare = 1 epic 10 epic = 1 legendary this development is needed.

11) reduce the cost to remove artifact at least 50% reduce the cost upgrade any artifact at least 50%.

12) increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops example, stage 1-5 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25) Divine scroll.

13) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep Change the drop from stage 1-5(1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5 less)from 5-10 (Drops 1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4 greater) and from 10-15 superior (1/1-2/1-3/2/1-3)

14) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

15) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, double chance on specific days for specific artifacts. Or on specific days only 3 specific artifacts will have drops.

16) Make XP brew and Mystery Shards ancient shards an additional drop not to replace the item we are farming.

17) Make a daily reward log in. with good rewards

18) with daily quests add a rare book, with weekly, add an epic book, and monthly a legendary book.

19) Change the daily XP rewards once a player hits 60 level double or triple silver or something. 2500 will do nothing

20) Make all past and future fusion permanent. with a new fusion make events with limited time for the player that wants to spend money and get the champion faster for players that cannot afford to spend money maybe can get them in the future .add permanent rare fusion like Coldheart, Bellower, Pain Keeper, Seducer.

21) With Market at the top add pages. Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy/Arena Points/Clan Boss Points future ideas

Nov 20, 2019, 11:3611/20/19
04/23/19

Cirilla said:

Thanks for the "teaser" Cirilla, cant wait for something new to get up.

Just my 2 cents, when you speak about something happening "pretty soon", i guess most of the community would be much happier if you replace that with a rough estimate. Like, "somewhere towards the end of november", "somewhere in mid of december", "around Christmas".  I know that the more accuracy you give, the more people will get mad in event of a delay, but still, i feel that it is still better than a very generic "pretty soon".

P.S. : i hope that getting more space for heroes will not cost something crazy. Uprgading vault space to 150+ is already bad as it is...
Nov 20, 2019, 23:3511/20/19
11/05/15

Loserion said:

What we expect from plarium next patch which is really needed!

1) Vault space.

2) Artifacts management.

3) Rework at least 90% of legendary champions skills that have no use.

4) Give Silver or some reward after arena battle

5) Double the max- energy from 130 to 260.

6) Raid pass for 10,99 monthly is useless. Add 120 gems daily, add 2 extra energy refill daily, 100% XP in all battles, 100% Silver in all battles

7) Arena should give daily rewards like Clan's boss.  NOT just a new Tier!

8) Nerf Faction wars its ridiculous.

9) For rare, epic, legendary books reset rewards from faction wars bosses each time they open.

10) Add fuse books 10 rare = 1 epic 10 epic = 1 legendary this development is needed.

11) reduce the cost to remove artifact at least 50% reduce the cost upgrade any artifact at least 50%.

12) increase Minotaur's Labyrinth drops example, stage 1-5 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 basic scroll) from stage 5-10 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25 advance scroll) and from stage 10-15 (5/5-10/10-15/15-20/20-25) Divine scroll.

13) Arcane, void, Magic and Spirit Keep Change the drop from stage 1-5(1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4-5 less)from 5-10 (Drops 1/1-2/2-3/3-4/4 greater) and from 10-15 superior (1/1-2/1-3/2/1-3)

14) For Spider's Den please add double chance on specific days for specific factions it's almost impossible to get the faction we need. Or on specific days only 3 factions will have drops.

15) Ice Golem, Dragon lair, double chance on specific days for specific artifacts. Or on specific days only 3 specific artifacts will have drops.

16) Make XP brew and Mystery Shards ancient shards an additional drop not to replace the item we are farming.

17) Make a daily reward log in. with good rewards

18) with daily quests add a rare book, with weekly, add an epic book, and monthly a legendary book.

19) Change the daily XP rewards once a player hits 60 level double or triple silver or something. 2500 will do nothing

20) Make all past and future fusion permanent. with a new fusion make events with limited time for the player that wants to spend money and get the champion faster for players that cannot afford to spend money maybe can get them in the future .add permanent rare fusion like Coldheart, Bellower, Pain Keeper, Seducer.

21) With Market at the top add pages. Artifacts/Champions/Shards/Energy/Arena Points/Clan Boss Points future ideas

Even half of this would be great. Its not that easy to make game that much easyier, bcs old gamers will be p..sed off. Think about time they spend in the game like mino.. 

Plarium should defintely think about all of your ideas anyway. This can close the big hole they made in last few months.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.