(News) Raid: Shadow Legends Roadmap
Update 1.9 introduced some of the long-requested features to the game - like new Dungeon Stages and powerful Legendary Artifacts. Those are some big updates, but that’s not all - and we know you want more.
So, today the time has come to shed some light on our plans and share our current development roadmap for Raid.
With that said, here’s what we have coming up over the rest of 2019!
Now, keep in mind that as we start development and start testing these features, things might change or things might just not work out as intended. As such, the plan is subject to change - but right now, this is our plan.
Here are a few more details on each feature:
- New Factions. We’re always looking to add more awesome and exciting Champions to Raid. The stout and stubborn Dwarves have been seen already, but they are not the only power that shall join the Champions of Lumaya. Mysterious warriors from far beyond are mustering their strength and shall set out to join their forces to yours when the time is right. These warriors will be unlike what you’ve seen in Teleria before, and they will bring some curious unique mechanics.
- Desktop Version. We know a lot of you use emulators to play Raid on PC, but now there’s no need. We’ll soon be releasing an officially supported desktop version of Raid that runs faster, smoother, and has better graphics. Simply put, it’s going to be the best way to play Raid on PC.
- Faction Wars. A new game mode that tailored to building teams of each Faction in the game. Want to learn more? Check the info in-game from the battle mode selection screen.
- Glyphs. These arcane trinkets will not be easy to obtain, but when used correctly, will empower your Champions beyond your wildest dreams.
- Platinum Arena Tier. Only the mightiest Champions can hope to rise to the top of the Arena. It’s a hard feat to match, but the rewards will make it worth your while.
- Battle Pass. New Seasonal challenges, a chance to win unique profile avatars, a new player profile customization system, and much more.
- Void Tower. This foreboding tower has stood abandoned for centuries, its mighty gates barred and closed to the outside. What lies within will require the might of all your Champions. Prepare well to succeed.
- Tag Team Arena. A new Arena mode is coming that brings teamplay and team synergy to the fore. These battles will be longer, harder, and require at least 12 Champions to compete with your rivals.
- New Clan Boss. A terrible threat stirs, and no single Champion can hope to defeat it alone. Only strength in unity can bring salvation! Of course, this new menace will require a vastly different strategy than what you are used to with the Demon Lord - with more Champions needed to stand a chance against it.
- Mythical Artifact Crafting. New challenges will be trying, and even the mightiest Champions need equipment of equal power to carry them through battle. Teleria’s best smiths will be put to the test to recreate Mythical Artifacts - special weapons and equipment once thought lost to the history books. This will include special Sets that won’t be obtainable anywhere else!